☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest felish-ugly

is it me or did there choreography change after jae left coz if u look at there old videos when jae was there its not the same

they was more acrobatic in the dance b4 ..

go look at there videos 4 10 out of 10 and there videos now with out him u can see it to

i agree with you...

i think ( just my personal oppinion ) becoz Jay wasnt there...

Jay is one of the main acrobatic man among those 7 members, and also Junho, but bassically Jay doing many acrobatic moves, just like on 10 out of 10 and only you, and again and again with taec...

Junho also good in acrobatic, but recently he got some injury ( i guess one from backflip on heartbeat ) so he cant do a lot of acrobatic moves...

i think thats why there is no acrobatic move on tired of waiting (but i love the concept... very manly and cool...)

i wish Jay was there, if he there, he can share some moves with Junho...

yeah,like many ppl said, things arent the same without Jay...

poor junho, if they still continue this way, he must be worn out.. all of them...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself find impressed w/ that one. What would you expect from them 'cause they have performed Heartbeat hundred times and in each big festival, they had to change the way they performed to bring the excitement for YOU. And now maybe ideas are used up but indeed I thought it's quite well, impressive....

The only thing they did was horrify me.Excited you say?..as i was watching it i can't wait to get it over...

the next thing we know they'll be doing what G-dragon did in one of his performance...

aww your confidence definitely gave me hope (:

i have a feeling that everything will be unveiled this month.. especially with a Strong Heart appearance :x

let's stay strong<3

i LOVE your comment!!! ^0^ I believe also Jay is gonna be back SOON!! hahaha My sister, to make me happy and laugh, said that Jay is gonna be the new Wonder Girl hahaha. I loled so hard in that time, i miss him with his pink t-shirt!♥

Does anyone had the download link of the new video of 2PM? I m searching but i can't find anything TT^TT

This is my last post for today. I think we heard too much rumours about him not coming back but deep in your heart we know that Jay will come back rite? I have asked all my friends who love Jay and 2pm whether i am the only one who felt this way but all of my friends said that he will be back. They can sense it. I can sense it and i'm sure all Hottest in this thread can sense it rite? Pls dun let all the negative rumours to affect our confidence to Jay, and to the rest of 2pm. In this thread there are too much negativity so pls avoid talking about negative stuff anymore. Only talk about positive stuff from now on. No longer fighting among members...Pls promise this when you read my comment. They love each other as brothers, as members of 2pm so Hottest should respect each other and give encouragement to each other as well. Not bickering all the time. And 6 members will continue to fight in order to keep Jay's dream and every single dream for themselve. And we Hottest needs to believe in them. If we started to fall then then our 7 guys dream will fall as well. I'm not allowed to B word here but if you believe that by using this method can bring Jay back so why not try it but if you feel that it doesn't help then don't do it. Firgure something else that you can help bring back 2pm leader. We must stand together and do everything that we can to bring keep 2pm's dream alive. All 7 of them are talented so Hwaiting Hottest. United we must or else there is one conclusion in the end......FALL which we don't it to happen :)

Je doute que jaebum revienne , ces la manière de travailler de JYPE qui me le fais penser sa

quelques exemples :

- il efface complètement sa trace du groupe comme si il avait jamais exister

- ils font faire plein de pub aux garçons dans un cour laps de temps , comme si il fallait tout faire maintenant ou sinon plus tard sa serai plus compliquer

-leur faire faire des activités individuelle pour gagner leurs propre fans comme sa s'ils perdent les fans de Jay sa serais pas trop grave au moins ils aurais gagner les leurs

-JYP quitte la société en janvier pour ce consacré a sa carrière ou peut être qu'il veut tous simplement pas être blâmer si Jay ne revient pas

en tous cas j'espère que je suis jute parano

NO SPEAK ENGLISH SORRY ( si quelqu'un parle français sa serai sympa s'il pouvais traduire mon poste )

Je vais traduire^^

Here is the translation of LOVEJAY93's post as s/he asked:

I doubt Jaebum will come back, the way JYPE works makes me think that way.

A few examples:

- They're erasing Jaebum's traces as if he never existed

- They're making the boys shooting CFs in a short amount of time, as if they had to do it now or it would be complicated later

- To make the boys doing solo activities to gain personal fans so that if they lose Jay fans they will at least have theirs

- JYP is giving up his CEO position in Janurary to concentrate on his singing or maybe he just doesn't want to be blamed if Jay doesn't come back

Anyway I hope I'm just being paranoiac

is it me or did there choreography change after jae left coz if u look at there old videos when jae was there its not the same

they was more acrobatic in the dance b4 ..

go look at there videos 4 10 out of 10 and there videos now with out him u can see it to

I think if you watch the video of Spris CF, you will see they do a lot of acrobatic moves. Plus I don't think it's right to demand 2PM to stick to acrobatics all the time because the audience will get bored. Seriously, if they keep doing acrobatic moves for every song they promote, people will get sick of it, and 2PM themselves will become very tired practicing those moves all the time. As long as they still bring energetic performances, I think 2PM should not be restricted to doing acrobatic.

Je vais traduire^^

A few examples:

- They're making the boys shooting CFs in a short amount of time, as if they had to do it now or it would be complicated later

- To make the boys doing solo activities to gain personal fans so that if they lose Jay fans they will at least have theirs

- JYP is giving up his CEO position in Janurary to concentrate on his singing or maybe he just doesn't want to be blamed if Jay doesn't come back

Please No More paranoidic comments is this the end of the world??????????? My God grow up girls, I said it befor when the time comes Jay will come back stop jumping into conclusions. Give support to 2pm boys they are doing a great job WITHOUT their leader. Please let them some peace of mind stop making them weak. I hope sombody can translate my comment to franch.

I think if you watch the video of Spris CF, you will see they do a lot of acrobatic moves. Plus I don't think it's right to demand 2PM to stick to acrobatics all the time because the audience will get bored. Seriously, if they keep doing acrobatic moves for every song they promote, people will get sick of it, and 2PM themselves will become very tired practicing those moves all the time. As long as they still bring energetic performances, I think 2PM should not be restricted to doing acrobatic.

rofl...not to be a troll....but if you replace the word 'acrobatics' with 'taking off their shirts/showing their abs'...i think it makes quite a coherent sentence in itself=P

I really want to know Max23 what is your problem why do you always use so much sting and sarcasam in you comments?????????? Grow up already and stop beeng so negative towards 2pm boys. The audience will never be tired or bored with 2pm performances they always create and do somting new. Be cool and stop beeng so harsh.

PEACE & LOVE !!!!!!! I love 2pm so much.

rofl...not to be a troll....but if you replace the word 'acrobatics' with 'taking off their shirts/showing their abs'...i think it makes quite a coherent sentence in itself=P

wait I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that 2PM is overdoing the shirt-ripping?

Edit:

^

^

^

@ne_ne: wait wtf I was not being sarcastic, I was defending the 2PM against someone who said that 2PM should always do acrobatic. Sorry my English is not good enough for you.

Je vais traduire^^

A few examples:

Please No More paranoidic comments is this the end of the world??????????? My God grow up girls, I said it befor when the time comes Jay will come back stop jumping into conclusions. Give support to 2pm boys they are doing a great job WITHOUT their leader. Please let them some peace of mind stop making them weak. I hope sombody can translate my comment to franch.

Okay I'm gonna translate your post ~

Traduction du poste de ne_ne:

S'il-vous-plait plus de commentaires paranoïaques, est-ce que c'est la fin du monde?????? Bon sang grandissez un peu, je l'ai déjà dit quand le moment sera venu Jay reviendra alors arrêtez de sauter sur les conclusions. Soutenez les 2PM, ils font un travail remarquable SANS leur leader. S'il-vous-plait laissez les un peu souffler, arrêtez de les croire faibles. J'espère que quelqu'un pourra traduire mon commentaire en français.

By the way, I'm just the translator, these are not my opinion. Just wanted to make it clear^^

wait I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that 2PM is overdoing the shirt-ripping?

why yes, you understood perfectly=] JYPE needs to learn that sometimes, LESS IS MORE. its gotten to the point where the ab-flashing has gone from being hopefully anticipated at some point to "oh. AGAIN." for the billionth time. i think they need better, and longer lasting marketing strategies than rippling, sometimes air-brushed/painted-on abdominal muscles, as much as that appeals to a large female fanbase.

and just reiterating what others have said, the group dynamics without jay are completely different, its not the same...and its really unfair to think that if jay is permanently kicked out from 2pm, he has no tertiary education [the possibility of which he gave up to go to korea], he has a huge trainee debt to pay off after earning pretty much NOTHING after working his butt off for 4 yrs in korea...he will be back to square ONE. no money, 4 yrs of his time essentially wasted...when he could've been OWNING korea.

jay needs to come back so his hard work and pursuit of his dreams will not be in vain. not to mention, we should be doing this to fight for what is just and right. JYPE cant keep abusing the rights of all their artists...of which names i will not mention as this is a 2pm thread.

...i completely expect someone to flame me for my opinion later. haha.

EDIT: shirt ripping is the fashion. really now? i dont see that many male idol groups doing it. and if anything...they did it after jay originally did [e.g MBLAQ], so 2pm set the trend. saying that...a LOT of people became attracted to 2PM because they WERE DIFFERENT TO THE REST. so why would they want to blend in by shirt-ripping if EVERYONE is doing it now, hmm??? there may be a lot of people who liked excessive skinship in that recent performance, but there were a lot that didnt....you can see yourself by going back through this thread. that is NOT the mass audience.

i also believe the other boys are together and earning money, albeit not very much. jay on the other hand...is alone and isolated from all of this. if he is cut off completely....i think he is in a much worse situation than the other six.

why yes, you understood perfectly=] JYPE needs to learn that sometimes, LESS IS MORE. its gotten to the point where the ab-flashing has gone from being hopefully anticipated at some point to "oh. AGAIN." for the billionth time. i think they need better, and longer lasting marketing strategies than rippling, sometimes air-brushed/painted-on abdominal muscles, as much as that appeals to a large female fanbase.

and just reiterating what others have said, the group dynamics without jay are completely different, its not the same...and its really unfair to think that if jay is permanently kicked out from 2pm, he has no tertiary education [the possibility of which he gave up to go to korea], he has a huge trainee debt to pay off after earning pretty much NOTHING after working his butt off for 4 yrs in korea...he will be back to square ONE. no money, 4 yrs of his time essentially wasted...when he could've been OWNING korea.

jay needs to come back so his hard work and pursuit of his dreams will not be in vain. not to mention, we should be doing this to fight for what is just and right. JYPE cant keep abusing the rights of all their artists...of which names i will not mention as this is a 2pm thread.

...i completely expect someone to flame me for my opinion later. haha.

Do give them time to grow as a group please.

Their 1:59PM album was originally planned with Jay involved but suddenly because of that scandal, Jay had to leave. Therefore, 2PM suddenly lost its leader and the 6 members had to struggle a lot to keep up their popularity.

This is just one of their albums. There can be only one concept for Heartbeat, you cannot expect them to stop doing their concept. Shirt-ripping is the fashion now in Korea and if you don't do it, you lose the competition. I mean international fans can complain too but in Korea that's the thing that attracts the mass audience.

I don't like how people keep judging them by one or two performances and decide that 2PM has changed completely. I'm kinda tired of people complaining about 2PM overdoing this and that. They will change to another concept for the next album, I hope that 2PM fans would give them a chance instead of being "oh Jay is not there 2PM is crap now I don't want let's leave this fandom but first let's criticize the 6 members before leaving"

Edit:

but I agree that the group dynamic is not the same without Jay. That's why I think it's even harder for the 6 boys because they basically have to build up a new group dynamic and start from zero. It's unfair for Jay to have to leave like that but it's unfair for the rest of the members who also trained for a long time but suddenly had to start from beginning now. It's just sad for all parties involved, except the evil netizens.

Edit2:

you're talking about international fandom which can be totally different from Korean fandom. Judging by how many articles about Jjit Taec and how he became the hottest idol in Korea, I'm pretty sure the mass audience in Korea likes that. Actually, whether they like it or not, it's a way of attracting attention, any publicity is good publicity.

and about Jay, I know Jay is in a much more difficult situation than the other boys. But that doesn't have anything to do with how you treat the other boys. Jay's matter is one thing, support for 2PM is another thing. Unless you realize that, 2PM fandom will keep being separated and people keep fighting with each other.

Guest silence457

Advice:

Some people in this thread should stop being so paranoid. Not everybody is here to criticize Jay or 6-member 2PM. Stop intepreting their comments in a twisted way.

Chill out.

Guest chimeraspunk

about junho looking uncomfortable at strong heart,

maybe its cos he hasnt been in variety for very long?

and its sucha sensitive question!

surely it wud put him in a spot..

i dont think its enough hint to say jay won't come back for the next album..

jyp and the staffs themselves arent willing to let out any signs at all tt jay is certainly coming back and soon.

theyve been very careful with their words.

so im not surprised junho appeared like tt.

and about the shirt-ripping,

its becoming a worn out topic in this thread.

as an international fan, im tired of their abs really.

their abs arent the reason why i started liking the group.

i guess its sensational for the audience and garners plenty of screams,

but on my part im kinda desensitized to it..

so i can relate to fans who do feel its kinda problematic in the long run

if it keeps on happening again and again.

it gets gimmicky.

and i dont blame 2pm for this.

nor do any of the other posters who complain about it.

its prolly not their choice.

someone must have suggested that they do it

but i bet the boys love the cheers from the audience when they do it. hahaha.

its nice to see the boys come back to variety shows

and wow acting for taec and khun!

hope they gain more popularity and more fans from this

but i hope they will further improve their music too

and offer more exciting perfs for us fans

Guest lee_kim

since When did this thread become a battlefield?

I dont want to be impolite... but ... i'm getting tired of reading this thread.....

Shouldnt we focus on supporting 2PM, even if it's 6-member-group.

Guest silence457

since When did this thread become a battlefield?

I dont want to be impolite... but ... i'm getting tired of reading this thread.....

Shouldnt we focus on supporting 2PM, even if it's 6-member-group.

what you should do is looking for 2PM's news/ videos/ stuffs and post it here. Don't let this thread be crowded out by people who come here for the purpose of fighting with each other.

Guest jenny_vaj

I love their Spis song, I'm at school so I haven't watched their full mv of it yet...dang it. But I'll be sure to watch it when I get home. I only saw the 30sec preview yesterday, it was awesome. The sight of seeing them makes me all giddy...(lol funny word) And it doesnt matter how many times they rip off their shirt, I'll always like it. kekek...2PM saranghae..<333

ne_ne said:

1. This was the first time this poster had attempted to voice an opinion. Is it fair to blame her or lump her with other posters in some sort of "trend"? Does an opinion become bad when a lot of posters share it?

2. Insisting that Jay will come back is as baseless as saying he won't return. No one knows for sure (except for Silence, LOL). There are no conclusions yet, pro or con.

3. The boys do get lots of support here. There is criticism, but are you saying that only 100% favorable comments are allowed on this board? I don't think you mean that, that would not be reasonable.

4. How can we possibly make "them weak," when a) they will never read this forum and b ) they are getting awards, CFs, show guest spots, all the fame and notoriety anyone could wish for? I think they get plenty of fan love.

5. It's French.

Archived