☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest evilgary

thats true, they said they would stop all current promotions and now they have suddenly further it by sending them to different variety shows. It seems they have break their promise

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

umm i agreed with you. If JYPE send the boys to Strong Heart they should be prepare for all answer!

At first I thought it is the way to clearify thing : /

but ..

since Junho refused to answer I have no idea why JYPE send the boys to this show - -+

anyway, there is a win win show with 2PM as a guess next 2 weeks(?) Is this will be another chance to clearify thing ;?

**i think i am prepared .. Junho refused to answer the question about Jay is not a good sign to me*tear*

In my opinion i feel that JYPE is deceiving the boys as well. The 6 guys are being in the same position as the hottest as in they do not know what's going to happen next. That is so sad when their company keep lying to them and to the Hottest as well. As you all see sometimes the guys look sad and sometimes they looked happy. Why is that? Bcoz the upper ppl keep telling their staff to tell lies to the boys. So when we want to blame anyone is definetely not the boys.

And Strong Heart, i really hope that SBS will not edit out the part. I really dun know what to think anymore. Celebrities come to SH to tell their stories, so if JH is directed with question about Jay then he must have a strong heart to answer it. But i totally hate the fact that JYPE will put the boys into this difficult situation when their leader future is still unclear. Poor judgement from the JYPE management now...sigh.... Feb 6?? bboy competiton, it will be his last before he comes back to Korea. I know he will be back this month. For sure bcoz he is having fun in the competition, dancing freely , wearing AOM t-shirt that K hottest send him, looking super duper fine, and look more confident. I think he will be back. Believe me :)

Guest psylocke119

the perfomance was ok...but what was up with wooyoung wearing a maxi pad as an eye mask...seriously?? IDK, i think they showed too much too fast to where I don't really care for it anymore....I stopped watching the heartbeat performances as the weeks went by...i would just skip to the end to hear the fan chants and the "new" ending. I loved it when they were promoting A&A and IHY...i actually watched every performance all the way through...i still rewatch the A&A performaances when i need my A&A (JAY's ABS) fix!

Guest kissme123

is it just me or i can see that jype keep on sending the boys into variety shows starting this month...like "February,yes!on the go..!'

for me, jype is very tricky in this...they send the boys on variety shows and ppl will ask them about Jay of course and from what i see, it will gain public sympathy towards the boys' reactions..how painful is for them for these past few months...and the boys are all genuine in this, it's the company's motive that is questionable...marketing...

and...i have to agree with @yumei86 yeah, we dont know whats gonna happen, but seeing jay being so happy recently, it gives me hope...but ofc, i dont want to put my hopes high..since its already left with 0.0001% and the rumour abt him teaching dancing in church...and attending the bboy battle on the 6th makes me feel uneasy...and junho's reaction to add this all up...

however, keep the faith faith...miracles do happen..^^

Guest badtzmarujung

2PM CRAZY4S MV

credit:Dang0820

---------------------

Miss Jay

Rumors

Someone who has a b-boy friend in America wrote words and on February 6 there is a dance battle

Most likely Jaebum will be participating according to the source

And Jaebum is teaching students to dance at the church that the poster and Jaebum attend

The more you get to know Jaebum the harder it is to escape his charms and qualities

As a human, you see a very mature and hardworking image of someone who invests his all into whatever he does

How honorable

Jaebum, I respect you…

Below are the words of the original poster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dances hard/a lot

Greets others well

Amongst (Se)Attle King Dancers

(Jaebum) is popular

He never acts with arrogance or anything like that

And the dancers think that Jaebum

is good at dressing himself

They said his fashion sense is good……

When I hear more, I’ll post again. February 6th… wait for me….

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); tvxqbuzz7921 @2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

I think they gotta face it sooner or later. I know JYP wouldnt let them go on air and not be prep for questions. It hurts the whole company as well remember. On a better note, I cant wait for that episode now! yah!

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Thanks for the link, badtzmarujung!

Chansung looks crazy delicious in the MV. :ph34r: I like his part and Khun's part in the song :)

Is 0:27-0:28 even Taec? I feel like they just used someone else for that part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I never knew Taec had those moves...

I feel like Chansung and Taec are best suited for this kind of ad. They look so athletic and fit and sporty.

And is this--the MV, the song, the dance-- all made just to advertise Spris?

Crazyyy. But I'm not complaining. :lol:

Guest yoosufan

wow they are all attending variety shows now.

anyways sorry to bother u guys but do any of you guys know if anyone is going to sub wooyoungs new show?? or any of the other shows that 2PM will be appearing in?

I wish i understood korean but i dont :( i watch them without any subs and i have no idea what they are talking about but sometimes i laugh anyways just because they are laughing. HAHA

Subs for Wooyoung's cut in the first episode of the talk show will be out very soon on 2OD.

Look out for it on youtube 2odsubs1 channel

Guest mika.16

its so weird to see an MV with them wearing that kind of clothing! they look so normal and plain compared to AAA or heartbeat

oh man, is jay is in seattle for that bboy event in February, then i doubt he'll be back for April comeback =((((((

unless he gets himself on a plane on feb 7th =)

pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee come back Jay!

seriously, khottests are JIANG.

their latest post-in/photo on the JYPE building is so amazing...hope that jay/6pm sees their efforts and knows the love and support for his return.

"even scarier than 1,000,000 antis is one fan that turns their back."

Guest rawrritsgracex3

I know he will be back this month. For sure bcoz he is having fun in the competition, dancing freely , wearing AOM t-shirt that K hottest send him, looking super duper fine, and look more confident. I think he will be back. Believe me :)
aww your confidence definitely gave me hope (:

i have a feeling that everything will be unveiled this month.. especially with a Strong Heart appearance :x

Crazy4S; they look good in casual clothing. (:

especially those wifebeaters hahaha.

i prefer that to the random strippings during Heartbeat. X)

the "boxing" part in the choreography is cute interesting too. lool

the song's slowly growing on me (:

buut.. already what 2 endorsement singles without Jay? :x

let's stay strong<3

Guest lunalovexx

is it me or did there choreography change after jae left coz if u look at there old videos when jae was there its not the same

they was more acrobatic in the dance b4 ..

go look at there videos 4 10 out of 10 and there videos now with out him u can see it to 3744240328_52468ce821_o.jpg

Guest achariya

Collection of photos from HOTTEST ACROSS KOREA were used

jay1.jpg

jay2.jpg

jay3.jpg

jay4.jpg

jay5.jpg

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); tvxqbuzz7921@2ONEDAY (trans)

One Day Leader's Good & Bad Examples

3310ky8.jpg

rvy3pj.jpg

dz9kd0.jpg

zyefe9.jpg

CREDITS : ONE DAY ROOM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Seriously, i do miss Jaebeommmm.

Guest sweetVisions

Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't disturbed by the SMA performance. For one thing, originally, I didn't interpret it that way. I just saw themes of being trapped, going insane, lost identity, etc. with a mix of kinky, sexual fantasies thrown on top ;) and Nich being random with the bowless violin playing, haha

Seriously, during Chansung scene, I just thought the special effects person was late turning on the fog machine lol. I definitely wasn't thinking of him being "gassed".

2d99vrb.jpg

credit: Omona

a microwave is not for tans, Chansung

haha

and now a non-psd pic

I want to pet his hair. so shiny

9kumus.jpg

If you want to, you can see some more Seoul Music Awards pictures here

EDIT: The little discussion here about someone complaining about 2PM fans using "Always keep the faith" is just being nit-picky and wasn't needed. I believe both fandoms could use some love, respect, and faith with the situations we're facing right now.

i hope silence will continue to post insider news from JYPE because the plan to draw consolation by sending the boys out to say that they miss jay seems to be in full swing.

saw the seoul music awards perf. the heartbeat performances dont amuse me anymore.

Guest Florzhia

Feb 6?? bboy competiton, it will be his last before he comes back to Korea. I know he will be back this month. For sure bcoz he is having fun in the competition, dancing freely , wearing AOM t-shirt that K hottest send him, looking super duper fine, and look more confident. I think he will be back. Believe me :)

i LOVE your comment!!! ^0^ I believe also Jay is gonna be back SOON!! hahaha My sister, to make me happy and laugh, said that Jay is gonna be the new Wonder Girl hahaha. I loled so hard in that time, i miss him with his pink t-shirt!♥

Does anyone had the download link of the new video of 2PM? I m searching but i can't find anything TT^TT

Guest LOVEJAY93

Je doute que jaebum revienne , ces la manière de travailler de JYPE qui me le fais penser sa

quelques exemples :

- il efface complètement sa trace du groupe comme si il avait jamais exister

- ils font faire plein de pub aux garçons dans un cour laps de temps , comme si il fallait tout faire maintenant ou sinon plus tard sa serai plus compliquer

-leur faire faire des activités individuelle pour gagner leurs propre fans comme sa s’ils perdent les fans de Jay sa serais pas trop grave au moins ils aurais gagner les leurs

-JYP quitte la société en janvier pour ce consacré a sa carrière ou peut être qu’il veut tous simplement pas être blâmer si Jay ne revient pas

en tous cas j’espère que je suis jute parano

NO SPEAK ENGLISH SORRY ( si quelqu’un parle français sa serai sympa s’il pouvais traduire mon poste )

Archived