☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I was one of the people disturbed, very disturbed, by that intro. I understand their whole concept has been darker, and that doing something different should be applauded. BUT when you very clearly call on ideas of murder, insanity, etc. (and I don't know if it's my Western prospective, but gassing? I think of the Holocaust) you need to do it responsibly. Maybe it is just art for art's sake. But with such blatantly dark themes, you should also be making some kind of commentary (a positive commentary). Don't just call on those images for the shock/attention value. If you are going to so clearly delve into such deep topics, say something about it.

That's just my opinion of course. And maybe I have that perspective because I've generally just been...frustrated by 2PM, for lack of a better word, recently. I don't think consider the Jay situation that happiness would be appropriate for a theme. But...I miss 2PM. I hope Jay can come back soon :(

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattie8701

♪♪♪ วันนี้แทคยอนจูงมือจุนโฮไปออกรายการวาไรตี้ของคังโฮดง kangshimzang หรือรายการ Strong Heart ค่ะ (ที่มีดารามานั่งเยอะๆ ตอบคำถามๆ) รายการจะออกอากาศเมื่อไหร่ (น่าจะเป็นอาทิตย์หน้า) จะรีบนำมาแจ้งให้ทราบค่ะ แต่รายการนี้ออกทางช่อง SBS ซึ่งเป็นเวลาเดียวกับรายการ Seung Seung Jung Gu ของอูยองด้วย หวังว่าคงไม่ใช่อาทิตย์ที่ 2PM ไปออกนะ

♪♪♪ ในระหว่างบันทึกเทปรายการ Strong Heart จุนโฮโดนถามถึงเจบอม ซึ่งจุนโฮรู้สึกลำบากใจและดูเศร้าขึ้นมาทันที จุนโฮปฏิเสธที่จะตอบคำถามนี้ค่ะ

♪♪♪ วันนี้สื่อเกาหลีได้เผยแพร่ข่าวเรื่องนิชคุณจะพาแฟนๆชาวเกาหลีมาเที่ยว ภูเก็ตช่วงวาเลนไทน์หรือช่วงตรุษจีน เนื้อหาข่าวก็อธิบายถึงกิจกรรมที่จะมีขึ้นตามที่เราเคยได้นำเสนอนานมาแล้วนั่นเอง

♪♪♪ ผู้ดูแล server ของเราได้ทำการแก้ไขให้ผู้ใช้เว็บผ่านเนตดีแทคสามารถเข้าเว็บ 2pmalways.com ได้อย่างไม่มีปัญหาแล้วขอบคุณพี่ผู้ดูแลที่ช่วยแก้ปัญหาให้อย่างไวด้วยค่ะ ใครที่เคยประสบปัญหาเข้าไม่ได้ลองเข้าดูใหม่ได้เลย ส่วนใครยังประสบปัญหาอยู่ขอเชิญไปดูวิธีแจ้ง IP Address ที่หน้า คำถามยอดฮิต 1 แล้วแจ้งมาที่เมล์เว็บค่ะ

Info by Chinup_Jay @2pmalways.com, Cassina @2pmalways.com

anyone here speak Thai please translate this piece of information. It is about 2pm *Junho and Taec* on Strong heart. Please please thank you very much :)

Guest Kalista

About Heartbeat performance the other night, I didn't think it was horrible, disturbing or anything. What I had in mind when watching it was just that it was different and I wanted to see how it would go. And I kinda liked it. Except I prefer seeing all of them on stage to one at a time like this. That's all.

And the Spris song, again, I also like it. Been listening to it repeatedly for a few hours now :)

Guest pyrolicious

Idk what to think about the latest heartbeat performance, except that I don't see anything repulsive about it, for me it was just meh, if only the others were able to show their abs than maybe I would have liked it better =]

All those jay rumors/articles seem to have died down a bit....I'm glad it did cus I was beyond annoyed. At first I was confident and happy cus something told me that he would make a comeback, especially some fan accounts on here, but than with those rumors attack recently its like WTH so much for being optimistic....but now I've accepted it. Do I dare say it? As of right now jay isnt coming back until JYPE says otherwise. Unless theres a criminal mastermind that has set up all that negativity only to surprised the heck out of people with jay.

I just scanned several pages on here and finally saw jay bboy (those vids on 1/31) and wow he's better than I expected. As of right now, I would be happy to see him make it further in bboying. Maybe in the future he can participate in IBE or red bull bc, he's already friends with thesis (whos one of the sickest bboys out there) and I see a lot of skills coming from his crew. I mean please dont get me wrong I would LOVE for him to come back to 2pm, have him show those skills there instead, just that I just cant be hoping and hoping just to hear the worst.

But I luv the other boys still of course. I just joined soompi and I was tempted in doing it earliar just to defend my taec. I cant deny that theres something missing in 2pm now =[ I dont fangirl them like I used to. We'll see what will happen.....*sigh*

Guest kimmytnguyen

just a question. i dont mean to say anything harsh or anything.

but i have notice that taec been in the front of every cover and been the main person since jay left. did jyp selected him to be the temp leader or something?

Guest yourreadingmyusername

I'm not sure if this is completely 2pm related but i found something interesting today when i was viewing some video responses from a youtube video. Anyone heard of AOM?(Art of Movement) Well its a bboy group that Jae Beom is in (his name was in the annotation), and here's a video of one of the members in the group doing a dance if you guys are interested. As much as I want Jay back, I'm happy he is still continuing what he loves for dance. I believe when He's ready, we're ready.

The Clip

Guest menorah_kate

anyone here speak Thai please translate this piece of information. It is about 2pm *Junho and Taec* on Strong heart. Please please thank you very much :)

From Post #31789 by fattie8701

Here's the translation ^^

**Today Taec and Junho wil attend Kang Ho Dong's show Kangshimzang or Strong Heart (but the program will be aired next week..or will be annouced again) on SBS (the same air time with Seung Jung Gu of Wooyoungie but not sure if it will be same day that 2PM join this program or not..hope not)

**During taping Strong Heart, Junho was asked about Jay which made him look sad and uneasy and he refused to answer the question

**Korean news report the Thailand Trip with Nichkhun together with the detail of activities during Valentine's day

All for the news ^^ the rest is related to the 2pmalways.com site

Sorry for my bad gramma TT^TT

**Today Taec and Junho wil attend Kang Ho Dong's show Kangshimzang or Strong Heart (but the program will be aired next week..or will be annouced again) on SBS (the same air time with Seung Jung Gu of Wooyoungie but not sure if it will be same day that 2PM join this program or not..hope not)

**During taping Strong Heart, Junho was asked about Jay which made him look sad and uneasy and he refused to answer the question

**Korean news report the Thailand Trip with Nichkhun together with the detail of activities during Valentine's day

What is JYPE thinking bringing the boys to Strong Heart? Bcoz if you're in SH, you need to be prepared to answer question and been asked by the MC. With Kang Ho Dong's attitude he will surely asked the boys about Jay. I really feels that KHD love Jay as well and he feel that he is a very good kid. That's why last time in Golden Fishery, he keep preasuring JYP to answer the question about Jay. Pity Jun Ho....I really dun know what to think anymore. I hope Jun Ho will be honest when answering the question. Will this scene will be edited out? I think it would bcoz Jun Ho refused to answer it.

Guest switakaniji

^

umm i agreed with you. If JYPE send the boys to Strong Heart they should be prepare for all answer!

At first I thought it is the way to clearify thing : /

but ..

since Junho refused to answer I have no idea why JYPE send the boys to this show - -+

anyway, there is a win win show with 2PM as a guess next 2 weeks(?) Is this will be another chance to clearify thing ;?

**i think i am prepared .. Junho refused to answer the question about Jay is not a good sign to me*tear*

Guest Eltoshen

I thought the performance in chains was a bit too much, but I didn't feel disturbed by it. It just seems rather...like they're grasping for attention?

Meh, I was hoping for something less greasy. :/

Guest fattie8701

Your grammar was perfectly fine! Thank you so much for responding :)

To be honest, i am not sure i have a response for this, other than i dont like it. I dont like it one bit. Sigh....

Guest felish-ugly

wowww.....

thanks for translating it...

thank you soooo much...

kekeke...

i want to help, but i dont understand either...

anyway, i'm surprise that they will be on strong heart... seriously...

i've seen that show with Rain on it...

and it seems like kang ho dong has a furious trick to make the guests answer all of his question...

even Rain got caught several times... Lol..

i cant imagine how they prepare for the show...

becoz i guess most of the question must be about Jay...

i dont know either why JYP wanted the kid to be on that show... what's the point of beeing on the show if they can say their truth feelings... and why he picked Junho and Taec...

i also agree that KHD loves jay... he cares about him... i think becoz they shoot starking together for several months...

and yeah, Jay has a great personality...

i expect a lot from this show....

hope the boys can give fans hope, even just a little that Jay will join the group again...

but at the end, even if they cant, or avoid to answer the question, we shouldn't doubt them at all...

Guest binbon_lonton

What is JYPE thinking bringing the boys to Strong Heart? Bcoz if you're in SH, you need to be prepared to answer question and been asked by the MC. With Kang Ho Dong's attitude he will surely asked the boys about Jay. I really feels that KHD love Jay as well and he feel that he is a very good kid. That's why last time in Golden Fishery, he keep preasuring JYP to answer the question about Jay. Pity Jun Ho....I really dun know what to think anymore. I hope Jun Ho will be honest when answering the question. Will this scene will be edited out? I think it would bcoz Jun Ho refused to answer it.

I agree with u!

But why did Junho looked sad and refuse to answer... T.T He exactly knew Jay will not return, didn't he? :(

And if J doesn't return on Feb, it means that the next album will not JAY...and Jay will never return... T___T No~~~ :((

:-< I feel very bad now... T_T

p.s: sorry my poor eng...

Guest babiluxx

wow they are all attending variety shows now.

anyways sorry to bother u guys but do any of you guys know if anyone is going to sub wooyoungs new show?? or any of the other shows that 2PM will be appearing in?

I wish i understood korean but i dont :( i watch them without any subs and i have no idea what they are talking about but sometimes i laugh anyways just because they are laughing. HAHA

Guest thefirstmoment777

Hah, JYPE never makes a official statement. First was JYP came to Golden Fishy and talk about Jay. And now they send Taec and Junho to Strong Heart?

I think KHD love the boys. U guys remember last time on Golden Fishy, KHD seemed like he didnt satisfy with JYP answer about Jay. Now this time... I hope he wont ask any kind of stricky questions... But yes, that would be really hard coz everyone concern/ want to know about Jay's situation right now.

Junho looks sad? And he refuses to answer? is that to harsh for them to come to the show? I feel bad for the boys... too much pressure.... I really want to know the answer.... but I dont want my boys to show up with alot of pressure like this! they received enough pressure as for now :(

And in 2OD there is a news said Jay is likely to attend a dance battle in 6th. Just ask myself how long will all this take??? When will come back? this month???

Sorry for those stuffs coz I dont really think clearly right now :( everything is like a mess inside my head:( hope u guys understand :(

Archived