☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest thefirstmoment777

Guys, let's me say this:

1. Some ppl has posted that TAEC DID THANK TO JAY! ->Thank u!

2. Some others mention that TAEC DID THANK TO PEOPLE THAT LOVE AND SUPPORT HIM! ->Thank u!

3. SeulOng also mentioned abt "Nut club", and girls in SNSD also did it, so I dont think that was wrong if TAEC MENTIONED ABT THEM IN REPLY (or maybe he did first and they reply LOL)

4. His fame goes up like rocket these days (i think ) because JYPE must find someone in the group that can be referred to everywhere! Like before, Jay and Khun are mentioned everywhere! Maybe u will say that is his own fame but the reporter always write: 2PM's Jaebeom or 2PM's Nichkhun and now 2PM's Taecyeon. The attentions each member get will be inferred to the whole group. And JYPE has to find a member to stand under the light! My friend is not a HOTTEST, but she slowly know all the name of 2PM cuz whenever she read the news, she was like "2PM again!, yesterday was Khun, today is Taec, who will be tomorrow?" =)) I mean 2PM will get more attention if 1 member be mentioned!

5. This one is a little bit weird coz it's my personal thinking. But I feel sad when I think abt Taec's situation. He has to stand out, rip, and accept all the deals like FO2, the drama and the MC thing. I wonder if he want all of them ? HE MIGHT BE UNDER SUPER PRESSURE WHEN HE HAS TO DO ALL THAT THINGS. Rip-Taec? that was Rip-Jay before. How does he feel when ppl start to call him like that? I think he want to refuse all that, but he cant. He has to do all that because they force him to do that!

Some netizens say he just want the fame for himself and throw Jay away, I think they should think back a little bit.

In DREAM CONCERT, the first time they came out after Jay's issue, TAEC WAS SHOUTING "JAEBEOM" DURING THEIR IHY PERF.

I say this because I hope we can stay together and believe in our boys! They are never divided in my mind.

PEACE~

THIS IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR :x:x:x

tumblrks8jnksw691qa85bm.png

P/S: im not trying to bash anyone. Just want to share my thinking!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xRyuusei

I know this situation is starting to cool down but I felt like I needed to voice my opinion.

First off, I'd like to say that I think this situation got blown out of proportion. We need to remind ourselves that the boys are human beings. Just because they are idols does not negate the fact that they can make mistakes. Although it does get looked down upon by some, I find it makes the boys all the more real. It is disappointing to see that some hottests(doesn't matter where they are from) are indeed bashing Taec. Remember, the reason why Jay isn't in Korea right now is because some people could not forgive a simple mistake.

Personally, I don't think Taec has changed at all. Just because he gets all these offers, does not mean that he changed. We haven't even seen him on variety shows and what not, how can we tell if he is different? We don't even know if he's the one deciding whether or not to take up the offers. I also don't find him cocky. He never claimed to be the best rapper or singer out there.

Another thing is, people weren't really given the facts. A lot of readers go on looking at articles and only take in what is presented to them. I think it would have saved Taec some trouble if those who wrote the articles threw in that Taec did mention Jay and that his "supporters" could be inferred to as hottests. I'm not blaming anyone though because like I said, humans make mistakes.

Now, more than ever, all of us need to be on the same page. I personally choose to disregard rumors because nobody really knows what is going on. It's really unfortunate that all of this is happening but here's to hoping that nothing like this happens again and that Jay will come back (:

Guest sballet06

Eltoshen, I believe you misunderstood the post, or the history behind it. newme1 got banned by allkpop, not 2oneday. 2oneday may be a link in allkpop's "fan network" but they are definitely independent entities and are sometimes, as here, at cross-purposes. newme1 brought up the fact that allkpop (once again) violated the "do not take out of 2oneday" rule imposed on more volatile rumors, and went ahead and posted the content anyway.

Personally, I don't think newme1's reminder is an idiotic comment, but johnnydorama probably just got mad because rarely does anyone like to be told the rules - especially when they have just violated them.

Allkpop is allowed to take articles out since 2OD is under their fan network. 2od already said on Twitter that Allkpop was allowed to take out what they did. So Eltoshen is correct in what he/she said.

JYPE scored 2million bucks on CF deals, all without Jaebum. They have that right now - would they want to risk the chance of losing that? If you had 2 million bucks, would you keep it or would you risk the chance of losing it all? It's the same thing for this.

I remember 2oneday posting a rumor that states that JYPE is signing 2PM for CFs at cheap prices because they were in dire need of money and everybody believed them. And now they're saying that because 6PM can bring in the big bucks they don't need Jay. Conflicting stories. I know 2oneday get their information from Korean sources but I wish they refrain from posting rumors.

Guest markustood123

Just for people's information,

Khottests are not bashing Taec. International hottests are.

Khottests are merely telling him to be careful, and that at most they don't know how to handle the situation and they're just fed up with protecting him now. They are disappointed in him, but they are NOT bashing him. They are NOT bashing him.

It's only just the international hottests who think that Taec has changed, only because they don't know much about the situation in the first place, and because those comments posted in 2OD were just hand picked from the few thousand comments that were actually posted.

So please, those who are starting to think badly of Taec, I suggest you go watch some fancams of him to remind yourself of who you are exactly bashing.

Those endorsement dealers are scared of the possibility of 2PM's image going down when Jaebum comes back. JYPE are thinking 'oh wow, 2PM got Artist of the Year award at MAMA and got best song at KBS Gayo, without Jaebum. This shows 2PM can do good without him, so why risk the chance?'

And those endorsement dealers are not fond of the possibility of 2pm's image going up when Jaebum comes back? A lot of people are labeling 2pm as 1:59 or 6pm, just imagine the immense boost of popularity when Jay comes back. Would endorsement dealers really be scared of having a huge boost of popularity to 2pm? It really can go both ways.

Right now, I think JYP pretty much has to bring Jay back.

Jay only left because he was public enemy number 1 and brought a bad name to 2pm. After he has left, most of Korea is practically begging for him to comeback. If JYP says he won't come back...

1) Hottest will revolt.

No doubt, Hottests will rebel and boycott 6pm for sure. Not only will album sales go down but they will lose a ton of fans, seeing a lot of them really liked Jay, and 2pm isn't 2pm without Jay.

2) JYPE basically admits their a bunch of liars.

Didn't JYP say they will help him return when he wants to? Why would JYPE tarnish their reputation when they could just bring Jay back? Hottests, netizens and the general public will begin to despise JYPE, giving them a bad image. Potentially endorsement dealers will not deal with anything related to JYPE because of such a bad image they have. This could affect WG, 2AM and 2PM.

Also, with a lot of activity with 6PM (CF's, variety shows, etc.) people are beginning to speculate that JYPE is trying to get more 6PM fans so losing Jay will not be as painful. I respectfully disagree. If it were true, why would JYPE not put them in variety shows when they were promoting 1:59? Obviously JYPE is seeking an opportunity to make quick cash in a short amount of time. I really don't blame them as well, from a business point of view. 2pm is one of the hottest groups in Korea right now, it only makes sense if they get a lot of CF and variety show offers.

I believe in no rumors at all, I just look at the cold hard facts. JYP said he will bring Jay back when he's ready. Don't give up Hottest!

I've just known what happen to Taec. The thread in 2od is closed already and I think I won't go to allkpop for a while now.

I want you guys not going there for a while too. Thank you Kabler, always love your comment. I agree Jay pressence is in need now. JYPE should listen to hottests otherwise they will lose a lot of fans.

About Taec's situation, I've checked and found that he's still fine with khottests.

I don't think ihottests hate him that much either but I can see some fans are in furiuous over him.

1. There are many people in 2od and they might be like hottest, wonderfuls, sones, etc or many fans in there.

Some of them may love one member of 2pm and may hate 2-3 members of the group.

But it's alright if most of them and the admin of 2od still love ALL members equally.

And I found most of the old fans and admins there are still loyal to taec & other 2pm boys. So that's fine.

2. This hatred issue occur first to Nichkhun before and I think his fans handled it well.

It happened to Jay too when the boycott issue first take action. I think hottests & his fans handled it well too.

Now it's taec's turn, so please let's calm down. I don't want taec gets targeted.

So please do not go to fight with those in ALLK . Leave it there.

3. Johnydorama is SNSD fan.

fanboy culture in Korea is different from anywhere in the world.

Though he's not in Korea, he's got that kind of cult too. I think he's jealous just like hottests.

He used to love Jay & Taec since they met in MTViggy but now I'm not sure.

I'm feeling bad he took the news from 2od and even ban the comments.

It shows he's not that mature. It's dangerous as allkpop is a big site and they can make bad rumour all the time.

So please not go there for a while.

I will go to k-bite, seoulbeats, 2od, 2pmalways during this time. If there's any positive news in allk, I'll go back there.

Guest cheezychunnie

AOM just posted this link on facebook :)

hope that everyone can take a deep breathe..

i love Jay and i want him 'home' and im a taec-biased...

i hope that whatever biased u are u will never forget THE SEVEN THEORY that everyone was talking about before this

i always ask myself if the same thing (the thing that happen to Jay)happen

to any of 2PM members would u guys do the same?i know i will

just a question :)

Thesis&JayPark Vs JR&TimThePit

-edit-

and how about this guy,would u fight for him?

Wooyoung recording seoungseoung-janggoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYAjMIVBDL0

cr:2pmonline

This picture sums up a lot of things:

nlzz.jpg

In soompi.com, it is the same, and worst of all, you are pushing for this thread to be banned as well. I am seeing a lot of those comments described above happening here in the last few pages. I've also received PMs from fans who are really upset at many of these negative posts.

Better stop before even tougher measurement comes in. If you want this thread to remain open you better go back to page 1 and refresh all the rules because many of you seems to have forgotten.

Guest 2AM-Fan

I'm so heartbroken about Taec's Issue T________T... Some People comment are so harsh!!!!

I'm with Taec all the way. Hwaiting TaecYeon!

some my Beasts fav pic

9d338f3c82dface29f3d6216.jpg

09e4f28e4a4503cbf01f3617.jpg

78381caefd3b29defbed50f1.jpg

6a68de2300189bd6d7cae21c.jpg

b57066a528329ed29052ee17.jpg

09e4f28e4a4503cbf01f3617.jpg

15714ea7e66d46bcd14358b8.jpg

cr as tag.

Guys, please bear in mind that the most important & burning issue is Jaebeom's fate pending the rumored announcement from JYPE this mid-feb.

Taec's issue, i say let's put it aside. In any case, this is a 2PM Thread.. i suppose it is a 2PM Fan Thread, not an anti-2PM thread!

I find it pretty sickening that some 2PM fans are bashing 2PM member. If you don't like a member, so be it, but to post some ugly personal comments are uncalled for. Very uncalled for.

People often say regretful & nasty things at the spur of the moment, out of anger & frustration. and what's been said cannot be undone... still remember what happened to Jaebeom when netizens petitioned that he kills himself? He left.

Peace out.. remember Jaebeom is still our priority as of now.

Guest binbon_lonton

If the half of Feb, Jay still in Seattle... It's means Jay will not comeback and the next album in April will not have him... Right??? T___T

Hu hu... I dont want~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone plz answer me~ :((

p.s: sorry my bad english :-<

2. This hatred issue occur first to Nichkhun before and I think his fans handled it well.

It happened to Jay too when the boycott issue first take action. I think hottests & his fans handled it well too.

Now it's taec's turn, so please let's calm down. I don't want taec gets targeted.

when did Khun get targeted? was it because of MNET scandal?

Guest stardope

I rarely post in here... but...

I had enuff of all these rumors... really!!!!

first Jay,, then Khun... now it's Taec???!!!!

Taec did mention Jay in the thx to...!! and the fans... I don't know korean language really well...

but I tried to translate the ps. thing in his thx section...

Ps.저희 응원해주시는 모든 분들 감사드려요

I think that refer to everybody...including the fans...

and also... all the members didn't said specifically thx to hottest in the album...(I guess...*I'm bad in korean*)

do we have to hate them all??? where all the love go??

and the divided 6pm thing,,, omgee...!!!

somebody... if u can...

please post the members thx to and their translations here and everywhere...

so we can be sure...

I did kinda feel sad when I saw Taec comments in his cyworld days ago... or weeks ago probs...

but he's only human,,, like all of u (I hope)... I don't want 5pm... 6pm is the worst for me...

so calm down everyone~~

but those bad netizens really should stop spreading all the fake news or rumors...

and JYPE should stop playing with the fans hearts too...

those boys really need the leadja back~~

I smell something fishy with all of these rumors these days... :angry:

and for the jay thingy

let's just wait for the official statement from jyp & jay...

hope for the best, pepare for the worst...

for me,,, if the worst happened...then I'm out for good from this fandom stuff...

there... I said it...*sigh*

Guest viviean

some of you guys said that taec has changed, arrogance, cocky and blah blah blah.

I just wanna ask you "what does his action make you think he's cocky ?"

didn't you guys watch inkigayo last week?

didn' you see his dorkiness,goofiness?

for me, taec is still the same.

truthfully, taec is not my fav. but i still trust him no matter how much bad rumor spread

coz i'm hottest.

eventhough he's top star, he's still an employee under JYPE.

he can't choose that he'll accept many offers (drama,variety show,car cf that use to be jay's) or not BUT up to JYPE.

and rumor about one member switched to jype side

why some of you guys belive it so easily? rumor is just rumor.

if you are hottest you're supposed to trust our 2pm boys. just trust them.

many rumors might be spread by rival companys,anti fans.

so please be strong.

keep in faith hottest. i still belive jay will be back.

i still belive in 7-1=0

i still belive in 2pm boys.

not sure if my previous reply posted properly..

HOTTESTs, let's walk together. it doesn't matter if a member "switched over", or if there are rumors that certain members are becoming less humble, let's not get sidetracked by rumors and distractions. what matters is that we UNITE and work together to fight for jay. let's keep the faith and get our beloved leadja back.

2PM=7 and 7-1=0. always, remember.

ps...

why did khun get into trouble with netizens?

Guest erroroccurred

i'm sorry but when netizens angry at khun?he doesn't talk much after jay left

Guest stardope

well... it's in the prev pages... i forgot...

cos he's too quiet...

the assumption (RUMOR) is he got silenced by the staff or so... cos he's a foreigner...

edit:

and other spices added to that... but then the rumor died...and replaced by another rumor,,,

I don't know if he got bashed or something... I'm not highlighting the bad netizens... I was just talking bout the rumors

but that's that...kinda...

I thought netizens were bashing Khun because they thought he was overrated? I think this was around their debut days when Khun was receiving so much attention and people started turning on him saying things like 'he can't sing', 'only a pretty face' etc.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived