☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest bert263

The point is being missed.

It is not about anything else but Taec! HE HAS CHANGED!

Taec's attitude is totally different than before. This cockiness is not a pretty look for him. Just because you have fame does not mean you forget where you came from or who got you there, but you need to stay humble, so you can concentrate on where you are going and just hope those who supported you before will follow!

Do you know him personally? how has he changed? just because he's getting more deals?

Taec has always been Taec,...like it or not. And even if he did change why bash him? He's only seen as cocky because he's more famous/well known now. But really he's the same person as he always had.

^^kabler

I sense some jealousy there. Seriously, these guys have their personal life outside this fandom. They can't always prioritized their life and only cater to their fans. Just be happy for them when they do talk about girls, when they do like someone...and note that person can never be U!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uh-ohxev

This might've cooled down, but I still feel like I want to talk about it as well.

I'm SO disgusted that fellow Hottests are bashing Taec. It's one thing to disagree with what the way he's "acting" or the things he's "saying", but it's another when you're BASHING him. I'm so disgusted… where do I even begin?

I do agree that Taecs fame might be getting to his head, but think about it. Are you surprised? Taecs rise in fame happened very quickly, it's hard NOT to get bigheaded with such sudden fame. That doesn't justify it, but it's obvious that's why he is like that. He's new to receiving as much attention as he's getting now. I do feel like he's changed. Sadly, it happens with every artist. I do think he's the same dorky, Taec though.. I just think because he now has this pressure of being "jjit-Taec" and all this popularity, so JYPE probably wants him to keep the dorkiness to a minimum :( However, I'm not blaming him. This is normal when you're in the Entertainment industry... and they have to listen to what the upper people want.

I don't see why he was getting bashed so harshly. And from what I remember, he DID thank the fans in the album. And, if he didn't (which he did, I'm pretty sure, I remember a thank you to us!) - why is this being brought up now? The album came out in November. Netizens are just doing their "job" and looking for reasons to bash an artist. Witch hunt. Is our Taec next? And why are fellow Hottests joining in on the bash fest and calling Taec an idiot, stupid, ungrateful, douchebag, etc. And YES, I have seen this comments from Hottests.

We're suppose to be PROTECTING and SUPPORTING the boys. Not bashing them. I will NEVER defend an idol just because. But, I honestly find this bashing towards Taec, so absurd! So I felt the need to step in and put my 2 cents.

And, please quit buying into every rumor you read. I am choosing NOT to believe that awful rumor that one of the boys went to JYPEs side. Really? Why are you putting so much trust into a lousy rumor made by someone on the internet, instead of trusting the boys we've seen grow? I don't understand.

I remember the boys in Hot Blood deciding not to eat at all, if there was going to be 1 who couldn't eat.

I hope this doesn't hurt Taec too much. I DO hope that he learns from this, and JYPE lets him go back to his old, dorky self… crossing my fingers that this doesn't affect him too much. I don't want to hear anything about a suicide or another "leave". God forbid. Afterall, Korea's suicide rate is extremely high.

To those who were bashing and are also Hottests… instead of putting energy into bashing OUR boys, how about we fight for our leadja? Protect the boys. Do not bash them.

NOTE: AGAIN, I AM NOT BASHING THE PEOPLE WHO THINK TAEC IS WRONG. TO EACH THEIR OWN... I'M REFERRING TO THE "FANS" WHO ARE FLAT OUT BASHING TAEC AND CALLING HIM HORRIBLE NAMES.

And, those fancams of Jay bboying, put a smile on my face. Crazy how I smile at bboying videos of Jay, more than I smile at seeing an incomplete 2PM. Can only imagine how the boys feel performing without their brother.

I hope we see some happiness soon. I am ready to just scream and cry with everything going on in this fandom. I've really had it. And if I hear that Jay isn't coming back, that is my final straw.

Guest lec8504

The point is being missed.

It is not about anything else but Taec! HE HAS CHANGED!

Taec's attitude is totally different than before. This cockiness is not a pretty look for him. Just because you have fame does not mean you forget where you came from or who got you there, but you need to stay humble, so you can concentrate on where you are going and just hope those who supported you before will follow!

How has he changed?

Just because he failed to mentions Hottest in his thank yous and said instead thank you to the people who supported him (which I'm gathering should be US)? Or because he finally is living his life w/out worrying that the fangirls will go nuts because he's hanging out with other girls? And I'm sorry just because he's an idol doesn't mean that he needs to tailor his life to the whims of fan girls...he should be allowed to form close friendship with other girls...be it ugly girls or pretty girls.

I honestly don't see where you guys are getting that he's changing. Before he hardly talked/had any screen time...now he's finally opening up and people are bashing him for that.

Guest avchuck

Third reply of the day...

What a mess mess mess...

My advice: Teac should lay low for a while and shut his mouth completely about the NUTS family from henceforth. Its a taboo subject and it pleases nobody. For goodness sake, if Hottest is the lifeline of 2PM right now, then please just do your job and cater to your mainstream audience. I'm sure Yoona and Tiffany will lose nothing by not having you mention them in your professional persona, afterall I'm sure in your spare time, you're already making time for them. Some things are just better left on unofficial grounds. If your work is being an idol, you have the responsibility to do it well. Fans should be your first priority everything else in your personal life should stay there.

Khun should just take centre position for a while and deflect off the heat on Teac in the meantime. He was the centre of the attention from the beginning, whats been bashed at him is now stale and completed so he is in the best pole position to smile more and talk more and take on the baton for a bit. Being the second oldest after Junsu also helps.

To be honest, this makes it all the more clear why JYP needs to bring Jay back... the equlibrium needs to be restored back in place. I have always remebered Jay to be the most neutral one and the one who steers clear on answers when it comes to female celebs. When Khun is going Yoona and Teac is going Ha Ji Won, he's always saying No one. That in itself is entertainment sense. He has a good dollop of it. JYPE should notice by now if there are even a slightest remote plan to promote Teac to be an unofficial leader would be a bad idea. The boy's got the stature for it but his maturity at the moment is far from it.

Lets all be forgiving and move on. If Teac is reading the forums, hope he gets a clue to what works in being an entertainer and what does not. What constitues good press and what doesn't. Take a leaf from the sunbaes in the industry, Jang Dong Gun, Seven, Choi Ji Woo, even Rain. There's a reason to their longivity and it comes with knowing how to affect their persona and seperate their real and reel life esp when it comjes to the opposite sex till time is ripe.

For our trade, certain things are just a clear no-no. I think the jype managers also need to be blamed. They are obviously not monitoirng their artistes enough.

^

YES TO THIS!

Read it guys ladies and let the calming spell of Kabler's words wash over you. I'm neutral on this subject, but I think what we can get out of this is that Jay's presence is SOOOOOOO necessary to come back--NOW. JYP/E--pay some attention to what's needed to balance out 2PM, you're obviously missing the keystone to complete the arch.

EDIT: I had quoted something before to the effect of how amazing it is that some people don't take the time to do research before opening their mouths. Why do people want to remain ignorant yet blab is beyond me...

Guest fattie8701

guys need to know about the bboy event Jay was at...

Does anyone know who it was sponsored by?

Also who organized the event?

Thanks for any help :)

Guest FraLippoLippi

Like the previous posters who requested, I ask again PLEASE DO NOT BASH/HATE ON TAEC!

We are a 2PM fans yet some of us are quick to judge and bash Taec.

You are just like those people who bashed Jay before despite being a 2PM fan.

Like what entemuriel said, this is the same thing over again.

I knew it would lead to this once some of 2pm fans accused Taec to be the member who "cross over." Now, you see him as a changed person. With this "not-thanking-fans-issue" which shouldn't have been a big deal, you see him as a cocky person. It's OK to be disappointed but it seems like some of us are NOT acting like FANS/supporters anymore. What benefit would we, HOTTESTS, get when some of us are bashing and hating on one member? Especially right now, the time when we need to be UNITED the most in order to complete 2PM as 7? It seems like we are just feeding from all the hate and flames. =(

Still love y'all hottests! Be strong for Jay and the 7-member 2PM!

EDIT: Kabler, thanks for the calm statement and being the peace-maker in this thread.

Guest sapharia

everyone needs to relax, like others have said, the album was released months ago and it's kinda weird how this whole thing is brought up now

Taec did mention Jay's name and he did thank the Hottests and that's that

The reason why this is becoming an issue because people have learned the meaning behind Taec's mentioning of the nut crew (they made the connection from snsd's album) and who they are, snsd, and from what I've seen, Hottests are jealous and they don't like our boys interacting or getting close with the girls.

While I don't see Taec making a big mistake anywhere, cause people claiming him not mentioning Jay and Hottests in his "Thanks to" are just cover ups and to get fans heated up cause right now everyone is in a vulnerable state, but I do have to say that this should be a warning to Taec to be careful of his actions and what he says. We already went through this with his cyworld. Lately, he's been out in the spotlight more than the other members and everyone has their eyes on him, always watching what he's doing, therefore it shows how vulnerable his situation is right now if he were to make a mistake. He just needs to be careful from now on.

Also, everyone needs to remember that Taec has thanked Hottests several times after the album came out, especially winning at MAMA (how he turned around the other side and said thank you, remember?) and mentioning "This is for Jay Park" at kbs? gayo daejun.

Feb is finally here and JYPE might be making an official announcement sometime this month. This is an important time for everyone to come together and show their support for Jay, not bashing at Taec. Don't believe any rumors and don't be easily swayed by what anyone says. Be strong, hang in there, and always keep the faith!!

Guest tikamicizia

I agree with kabler. It's not like we demand taec to have no personal life. But he should/must HIDE it from media and fans. Fans don't need to know he's close with snsd, he's having a gf, etc.. That is how ent world works,,, we gotta please fans, giving a perfect image,, we don't have to show all of ourselves. Coz our image is important. If the mass hate you, ur career can be in danger

Guest Eltoshen

Some people totally inconsiderate towards new fans of 2PM. Why do you guys feel compelled to bash on the members? Glad Jay isn't reading these comments otherwise I'd be scared how he'd react.

Coming from what I've seen...

a) Jay seems happy where he is.

B) the 2PM boys seem to be gradually accepting that Jay might not be coming back

c) JYPE is doing their best in listening to Jay's opinion on the issue and isn't forcing him to come back if he doesn't want to

Yet many comments I see...

a) Are worded in a way that implies that they want to force Jay back.

B) Are bashing other 2PM artists for moving on from the Jay issue.

c) Bashing JYPE, like they're the ones preventing Jay from coming back.

I mean, especially at the last one: What does JYPE gain from refusing Jay's comeback? They've already lost the public opinion.

And what? Did I seriously just hear somebody say that Taec shouldn't be allowed to be true to himself? Wow, IMO, YOU'RE THE ANTI. True fans support their artists even when they make friends with other artists. Is it so wrong to make friends with the opposite gender? Key of SHINee is very close friends with Nicole, so is Jinwoon. Yet, I see nobody bashing them for their friendship. Yet Taec gets bashed for being friends with some SNSD members?

Guest cheezychunnie

is this the changed OK DAERI??

i dont see it...

100201 Playpark 2PM PressCon for 1:59PM Album release in Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8PgGNEP76c

cr: Symbelmynevii

if hottest keep bashing him,he will change..

he will change to the depressed Taec..

about that social-group he had,what can I say is that

idols these days are very open with their relationship with other idol groups...

Key and Jinwoon are close with Nicole..so what?

idol group are also open with their thoughts about others..look at how after school admit that

they are big fan of 2PM,look at how Uee said she's a big fan of Daesung..

my point is idol groups are close with each other these days and they are very open

with their thought..dont make it as a sign that Taec has changed..that's ridiculous..

c) JYPE is doing their best in listening to Jay's opinion on the issue and isn't forcing him to come back if he doesn't want to

I mean, especially at the last one: What does JYPE gain from refusing Jay's comeback? They've already lost the public opinion.

For your first point -- I'd really like to know how you are so sure of that. Please, share. It would put my mind at ease

And for your last question, if anything they've gained fans recently. Also if Jay were to come back, they'd likely lose on at least a few endorsement deals. Endorsement deals being the big source of income.

edit: since i'm at my post limit....i'm really asking about your point that jype is doing their best. i never assumed that jay wasn't happy. i'm asking how you are so sure of jype's good intentions in all of this.

Guest Eltoshen

For your first point -- I'd really like to know how you are so sure of that. Please, share. It would put my mind at ease

And for your last question, if anything they've gained fans recently. Also if Jay were to come back, they'd likely lose on at least a few endorsement deals. Endorsement deals being the big source of income.

How would they lose endorsement deals? That makes no sense. Korea is begging for Jay. If anything, they'll get more offers.

And of course they've gained fans. What did you expect with all this controversy. It's almost at the point where people are commenting that the controversy surrounding Jay is the only thing that's keeping them popular.

Also, why wouldn't Jay be happy? He's been friends of his bboy buddies longer than the members of 2PM. He finally gets to dance with them again. Sure, he probably misses his 2PM boys, but who's to say who's more important to Jay? Do fans all assume that 6PM is more deserving of Jay's presence?

Guest yoosufan

Just for people's information,

Khottests are not bashing Taec. International hottests are.

Khottests are merely telling him to be careful, and that at most they don't know how to handle the situation and they're just fed up with protecting him now. They are disappointed in him, but they are NOT bashing him. They are NOT bashing him.

It's only just the international hottests who think that Taec has changed, only because they don't know much about the situation in the first place, and because those comments posted in 2OD were just hand picked from the few thousand comments that were actually posted.

So please, those who are starting to think badly of Taec, I suggest you go watch some fancams of him to remind yourself of who you are exactly bashing.

How would they lose endorsement deals? That makes no sense. Korea is begging for Jay. If anything, they'll get more offers.

Those endorsement dealers are scared of the possibility of 2PM's image going down when Jaebum comes back. JYPE are thinking 'oh wow, 2PM got Artist of the Year award at MAMA and got best song at KBS Gayo, without Jaebum. This shows 2PM can do good without him, so why risk the chance?'

Guest lec8504

^ and how do you guys know that they'll lose out on endorsement deals? Was that something that an official company has stated? I'm always confused that you guys keep on saying that they'll lose endorsements...but so far it seems like there's no concrete evidence that it is.

Public opinions is swayed about Jay....and what we need to not forget is that these companies who endorse 2PM..they're a business themselves. They want to make money....when Jay comes back to 2PM....for sure that 2PM will be only bigger...I think we all can agree to that. 2PM will not lose popularity when Jay comes back (even with the antis), they will only explode into something bigger. Companies might not like being attached to scandals and such..but when they are making a lot of money from it, they will turn a blind eye to it. Companies don't care about nation pride when it goes against money. Trust that.

did anyone experienced this???

nlzz.jpg

I got this after I posted warning comment to

Johnnydorama@allkpop for violate 2OD rule

"Do not take this out"

You know that now I even Love Taec more because he is not the blame His popularity increased because he is such a charmer and sweet even though he has that beastly image. ALLKPOP just tried to bash 2pm in order to increase trafic becayse ever since 2pm finished their Album promotions the forum was DEAD no trafic what so ever only when ALLKPOP writes an article about 2pm there is SOOOOO much trafic at his site. Sorry guys I will never beleive that Taec is hated I love him so much and all the boys of 2pm. 2pm - FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yoosufan

^ and how do you guys know that they'll lose out on endorsement deals? Was that something that an official company has stated? I'm always confused that you guys keep on saying that they'll lose endorsements...but so far it seems like there's no concrete evidence that it is.

Public opinions is swayed about Jay....and what we need to not forget is that these companies who endorse 2PM..they're a business themselves. They want to make money....when Jay comes back to 2PM....for sure that 2PM will be only bigger...I think we all can agree to that. 2PM will not lose popularity when Jay comes back (even with the antis), they will only explode into something bigger. Companies might not like being attached to scandals and such..but when they are making a lot of money from it, they will turn a blind eye to it. Companies don't care about nation pride when it goes against money. Trust that.

Noone knows it for sure, but that is the opinion of many people who are connected to the business industry in Korea. I'm not saying they will most definitely lose out on endorsement deals if Jaebum comes back, but I'm saying that they are scared of the possibility of another controversy stir up once he returns. Saying that 2PM will only get bigger is, although that is what many people wish, still a presumption.

JYPE scored 2million bucks on CF deals, all without Jaebum. They have that right now - would they want to risk the chance of losing that? If you had 2 million bucks, would you keep it or would you risk the chance of losing it all? It's the same thing for this.

I'm just gonna extract a piece of a blog post that I translated myself and posted on 2OD regarding this:

"In my personal opinion I believe it will be hard for Park Jaebum to make a comeback within the next 6 months. The reason is because, despite everything, 2PM at present are active as exclusive models. If Park Jaebum were to return, there is the possibility of 2PM being dragged into another controversy, something which cannot be surely predicted. From an advertiser's point of view, this is most definitely not wanted. Therefore it would only be best for the comeback to occur only until after the exclusive contracts have expired. But this possibility has been hindered after Park Jin Young saw solid proof results that 2PM would do perfectly fine in a 6 member format. Even though the votes that were cast were from hopeful fans who believed that 2PM winning the award would help bring Jaebum back, we do not know ourselves how JYP is analyzing this."

I'm not trying to get the mood down even more after the Taec business, but I'm just saying.

Of course I want Jaebum back myself. I really do. Like really really really.

Excuse me? And you're connected to the business industry of Korea, I assume...

No, but I read blogs and opinions of those who are.

Guest Eltoshen

did anyone experienced this???

http://myimgs.net/images/nlzz.jpg

I got this after I posted warning comment to

Johnnydorama@allkpop for violate 2OD rule

"Do not take this out"

2oneday is part of allkpop's fan network, so I assume they banned you for "idiotic commentary"

tough luck.

Noone knows it for sure, but that is the opinion of many people who are connected to the business industry in Korea.

Excuse me? And you're connected to the business industry of Korea, I assume...

Eltoshen, I believe you misunderstood the post, or the history behind it. newme1 got banned by allkpop, not 2oneday. 2oneday may be a link in allkpop's "fan network" but they are definitely independent entities and are sometimes, as here, at cross-purposes. newme1 brought up the fact that allkpop (once again) violated the "do not take out of 2oneday" rule imposed on more volatile rumors, and went ahead and posted the content anyway.

Personally, I don't think newme1's reminder is an idiotic comment, but johnnydorama probably just got mad because rarely does anyone like to be told the rules - especially when they have just violated them.

Archived