☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I read the latest info on 2od as well, and it made some good points.

we gotta agree that JYP is a very smart man, he knows how to gain more profit

and sorry to say this but Blaming or Dissing JYP won't change anything

that will make anything worse for Jay...am i right?

anyways, i realize before we got to know the final decision on Jaebum

it seems that the only way we all can do to help him...is to boycott?

i don know what to do anymore, even im the only one who s goin to boycott..i will

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

^

^

Same here. Because we weren't united to ___ , look at the situation now... It's even harder to reach for Jay now... Whenever there are news about other member's new activities, Jay's return seems further and further away... We need to do something to make a big impact so we can show JYPE our power

JYP is too smart. He knows what the fans are thinking. He probably knew that Hottests were going to be divided and new fans will come and the ______ will fail... which it did...

That's why we need to UNITE now... If you don't try it how do you know that it won't work?

please unsubscribe jyp twitter, facebook, youtube, etc. (anything jype related including 2pm and WG)

hopefully jype could see that internastional fans do not support their decision.

Have you guys heard the song, I was crazy about you? hahaha,

The beginning was she's gone, she's gone, then right before the song starts, i heard something like this "To all the hottests" Something like that, but I'm not really sure though. What do you guys think?

Anyway, Junho's pictures spam!

zmn8kmys3ukktsnvti.jpg

normal_10youfany.jpg

2pm-04_eutopia326.gif

10qw3ds.jpg

2pm_junhojunsu_20090924.jpg

20090714_2pm_highcut_pic7_full.jpg

tumblr_ktz60deuOR1qa1rcro1_500.jpg

:D

Guest Rachael08

Latest 2od news regarding the biggest issue for hottests...

I'm really sad we can't discuss the topic in here for that very one cause that should be encouraged, especially with the insider saying clear as day to put that cause into action--FULL THROTTLE HOTTESTS! And that means unite! But, Hottests are divided and, that alone, I can't understand. I thought it was for sure, not true that some may not care for Jay and that the comments were just in regards to a very small percentage... I guess I purposely overlooked some comments or whatever, but I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND why such fans refuse to understand ALL of 2PM, meaning their history--a history that includes Park Jaebum, their currently MIA leader--FOREVER LEADER--and why it's essential for 2PM's future/longevity to have him return. So, why the dissension? I just don't get it and maybe I've offended some with that statement, but...

I guess it's a matter of how much Hottests understand: "The ends justify the means."

We all want 7, but some won't fight for it.

I m TOTALLY IN for the FULL THROTTLE HOTTESTS!!!

i want JAY back...i want my 7 BEASTS back just how it was back in the days

i want the 8th episode of WidBunny n only Jay can bring that back

we have been though soo much since September...i cant believe its January 2010

we really need unite and pull through this for once and for all

wat was done to Jay was big time injustice...2PM deserves better...Jay deserves better.

no more crying...Hwaiting!!!

its been a long time since iv posted here...soompi seems to always be full of conflict. nevertheless, im hoping that with all the rumours dispelled in the past week or so that hottest can UNITE together to fight for jay, and boycott. the kid himself is losing hope and its breaking my heart...that he may give up on something he has worked so long and so HARD for...

its probably been said but new fans do not know jay like the old ones do, didnt know the JAYNESS and hence will not care as much to bring him back. because 6pm are doing great without him, right??? and thats just it....unless we SHOW jype together, ALL of us that jay is worth something and is FOREVER leadja of 2pm....well...we're going to lose him.

it wont kill us to all boycott [ and if u read the latest 2od news....you'll see]...and jay only has a small time frame until official news possibly comes out. february is approaching FAST.

At this point, I am mulling over my escape plan, depending on what falls out in the next few weeks. If Jay is not back in 2PM, I am seriously considering turning my back on kpop. I will support Jay forever, but not the machine that treated him so shabbily. I know the other 6 guys are talented, and they work their little fingers to the bone, but ultimately they are just puppets, too, and I will be too bitter and wary to watch them with joy.

and i agree with this. if jay leaves, i leave. i love all 11 boys but i cant stand to see them manipulated as such. and i wont support jype.

Again, I know that people ask, "why are the HOTTESTs so divided." I really don't know. I know for one that I myself don't despise any other HOTTESTs, even if they are ones who are biased for members that i'm just okay about, or even ones that don't know Jay. But as we head into a critical period, PLEASE let's all support each other in all of our efforts.

Thanks

I know what you mean. Honestly, Jay is not really my favorite in 2PM either. It should be Woo. Like I <3 woo unconditionally. If Woo announced one day that he's going to do a solo trot project, i'd probably be like.. oh yes woo, you'll be very good at it. I look forward to it. And i'll start listening to trot and stuff although i've never listened to it in my life before. For Jay, it's more like his performance, stage charisma, and variety wit, all that entertains me so I really like him as well. But like if he decided to do trot one day I probably will not listen and follow (lol). Like SeoulBeats Ellie said, Jay is the Barney in Barney and Friends... without him, the group isn't the same. It's not putting down the other members, but yeah, when the members change, the group dynamics change, and it's not the same group anymore.

just agree with this...6pm isnt the same as 2pm with 7 members. i miss ssanti woo...

Guest pinkywinky

Source: Bestiz, Kor-Eng summary by Chinup_Jay, Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online

♥♥♥ There is a rumor that Nichkhun will be in "We Got Married" with Sandara of 2NE1. Some sources said that the show has come out and denied the rumor while some sources said that Nichkhun was spot while he was meeting with the show's staff. True or False, we'll see...

♥♥♥ Taec is going to be in a fashion show on 27th for the launching show of PONY which 2PM is modelling for it. (actually all the members will be there

but Taec will be walking on the runway with Seo HyoRim(Music Bank's MC)

♥♥♥ Junho left message at UFO to thank fans for his birthday wishes

준호]어려운생일이라 여러분의 사랑이 평소보다 더 느껴지네요ㅠ

저도 사랑해요♥

[Junho] Since this is a hard birthday, your love reaches me even more than the usual ㅠ I love you too♥

its been a long time since iv posted here...soompi seems to always be full of conflict. nevertheless, im hoping that with all the rumours dispelled in the past week or so that hottest can UNITE together to fight for jay, and boycott. the kid himself is losing hope and its breaking my heart...that he may give up on something he has worked so long and so HARD for...

its probably been said but new fans do not know jay like the old ones do, didnt know the JAYNESS and hence will not care as much to bring him back. because 6pm are doing great without him, right??? and thats just it....unless we SHOW jype together, ALL of us that jay is worth something and is FOREVER leadja of 2pm....well...we're going to lose him.

it wont kill us to all boycott [ and if u read the latest 2od news....you'll see]...and jay only has a small time frame until official news possibly comes out. february is approaching FAST.

and i agree with this. if jay leaves, i leave. i love all 11 boys but i cant stand to see them manipulated as such. and i wont support jype.

just agree with this...6pm isnt the same as 2pm with 7 members. i miss ssanti woo...

i agree .. i think if boycotting is the only way to get jaebum back .. why not .. :D

hottest have faith ! let's show jyp/jype that the victory is ours :D

let's stand strong ! our leadja needs us !!

Guest Stephy18

Ummm I dont know what to say or do. But lets just say that we all decided to unite and boycott. What will we be boycotting?? Sorry guys but the guys already stopped there promotion so buying a cd or not will not affect anything. Boycotting what they advertise might work for a short period of time. But I think those that are non boycott hottest or just the general public will still out number those that do decide to boycott and they will make up the items not bought by boycotters. I'm not saying boycotting is a bad or good thing, but the huge problem is the timing right now makes it hard to boycott anything and make it effective. We could decide to boycott the album in april, but the thing is ppl think that if by the next album we dont see Jay, then there's a very slim chance he'll come back and 6pm is already a solified group.

I read the new entry in 2od and he does point out good ideas, but the thing is although it says he thinks boycotting is a good idea. That same guy also did contract himself and said that boycotting doesnt work for Jype and that only boycotter will be losing in the end. So he freaking contradicted himself. Like what someone earlier mention, maybe hottest should change the audience their trying to persuade. Some hottest tried boycotting and it looks like it doesnt really affect jype at all. Because they still have other things that bring in the money like advertisement deals and variety show appearance and non fans to buy the album. Jype does care more about what the general public thinks then just what fans think because in reality, the general public totally outnumbers the fans. So I think maybe instead of boycotting Jype, why not do something to persuade the general public to sympathize with us and show that they also what Jay back. I think the only way that Jype would want jay back is if the majority of the public wants him back. I know that the general public seems to change their minds about Jay's actions already but still we need something explosive that will awe jype and the public. I dont really know what this idea is quite yet, but I dont think attacking jype will do anything because we did that already and it seems to barely work at all and the public just thinks were over reacting. I definitely agree on the statement that hottest definitely need to unite, but we need to do something that jype and the public are amaze yet at the same time not hurting anyone verbally or physically, just something that shows we still love all the seven member and we want to see all of them unite as one again. We need to show our love for all the guys, not just jay in some way crazy that all hottest could agree on and sometime like a mass movement, I just cant think of it right now. But knowing what hottest can do before, I'm sure one of us can think of something crazy :D

Guest itszmaeee

♥♥♥ There is a rumor that Nichkhun will be in "We Got Married" with Sandara of 2NE1. Some sources said that the show has come out and denied the rumor while some sources said that Nichkhun was spot while he was meeting with the show's staff. True or False, we'll see...

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic as to what everyone here is talking about Jae, but this part got my attention. Nichkhun on "We Got Married"? I don't think its true since he's doing a movie right now or is it a drama? Don't know, but I heard he's doing a movie. I don't think pairing him w/ Dara is a good idea though. I can already imagine fangirls and fanboys from both sides going crazy. No offense.

Guest avchuck

2 WEEKS is all that we have left to change the tables around.

2od released another bit of news. I suggest everyone go and read asap. This one with a more dire tone.

Guest cheezychunnie

Ummm I dont know what to say or do. But lets just say that we all decided to unite and boycott. What will we be boycotting?? Sorry guys but the guys already stopped there promotion so buying a cd or not will not affect anything. Boycotting what they advertise might work for a short period of time. But I think those that are non boycott hottest or just the general public will still out number those that do decide to boycott and they will make up the items not bought by boycotters. I'm not saying boycotting is a bad or good thing, but the huge problem is the timing right now makes it hard to boycott anything and make it effective. We could decide to boycott the album in april, but the thing is ppl think that if by the next album we dont see Jay, then there's a very slim chance he'll come back and 6pm is already a solified group.

I read the new entry in 2od and he does point out good ideas, but the thing is although it says he thinks boycotting is a good idea. That same guy also did contract himself and said that boycotting doesnt work for Jype and that only boycotter will be losing in the end. So he freaking contradicted himself. Like what someone earlier mention, maybe hottest should change the audience their trying to persuade. Some hottest tried boycotting and it looks like it doesnt really affect jype at all. Because they still have other things that bring in the money like advertisement deals and variety show appearance and non fans to buy the album. Jype does care more about what the general public thinks then just what fans think because in reality, the general public totally outnumbers the fans. So I think maybe instead of boycotting Jype, why not do something to persuade the general public to sympathize with us and show that they also what Jay back. I think the only way that Jype would want jay back is if the majority of the public wants him back. I know that the general public seems to change their minds about Jay's actions already but still we need something explosive that will awe jype and the public. I dont really know what this idea is quite yet, but I dont think attacking jype will do anything because we did that already and it seems to barely work at all and the public just thinks were over reacting. I definitely agree on the statement that hottest definitely need to unite, but we need to do something that jype and the public are amaze yet at the same time not hurting anyone verbally or physically, just something that shows we still love all the seven member and we want to see all of them unite as one again. We need to show our love for all the guys, not just jay in some way crazy..but I just cant think of it right now. But knowing what hottest can do before, I'm sure one of us can think of something crazy :D

at first i refuse to give comment on the issue but ur opinion is very interesting...

i always thought that the boycott thingy is not gonna work coz its only

gave a little impact on JYPE..

even now,fans are divided not that we dont love the boys but we failed to find the solution

that will benefit not only fans and 2PM but as well as JYPE..

and on the article on 2OD,what's really bothering me is the opinion on other boys..i always have a guilty feeling

on the rest of the members...we need to make sure the rest of the members know that we

love them as well as much as we love Jay...

whatever steps we take,we have to remember that it will have to be for all parties

Jay,2PM,JYPE and fans..hard but we have to figure it out how...

sorry for my english..i have hard time expressing myself in english...

Guest silence457

THIS IS MY OPINION:

- TO EMOTIONAL PEOPLE PREPARE TO HEAR THE WORST

- TO THOSE WHO WANT TO GO FULL THROTTLE: WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF JYPE TO COME OUT AND THEN WE CAN ALL SHOW JYPE THE POWER OF FANS ONCE AND FOR ALL. THAT'S THE ONLY APPROPRIATE TIME AND THE ONLY CHANCE. IF JYPE DOES NOT LISTEN TO FANS, THEN WE SHOULD JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY.

- YOU CANNOT SUPPORT 2PM AND NOT SUPPORT JYPE. IF YOU'RE A 2PM FAN, YOU ARE SUPPORTING JYPE. THAT'S THE REALITY THAT ALL OF US SHOULD REALIZE. IT'S NO USE TALKING DAY AFTER DAY ABOUT HOW CRUEL JYPE IS. BUSINESS IS A CRUEL WORLD, AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL OF US, WE ARE ALREADY SUPPORTING JYPE'S BUSINESS. (UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO STOP LISTENING TO KPOP)

RUMOR: (SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE BEING CONFUSED AND SAD...)

JYPE WILL HAVE A MEETING NEXT WEEK REGARDING THE NEXT STEP IN THE PROCESS OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF JAEBEOM AND SUNMI. TOPICS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDING DEALING WITH FANS AND MEDIA.

APPARENTLY, SOME KWONDERFULS ALREADY JOIN FORCE WITH KHOTTESTS IN CRITICIZING JYPE'S MANAGEMENT. UNLIKE HOTTEST WHICH IS A PRETTY NEW FANCLUB, KWONDERFULS HAVE A LOT MORE CONNECTIONS. PLUS, A LOT OF JOURNALISTS ALSO DISAPPROVED OF JYPE'S ACTIONS (HENCE THE VARIOUS NEGATIVE ARTICLES THAT CAME OUT A FEW DAYS AGO). WHAT JYPE IS TRYING TO DO IS TO UNDERMINE KHOTTESTS, KWONDERFULS AND MEDIA'S OPINIONS REGARDING JYPE'S BUSINESS PRACTICE.

END OF RUMOR

ON A SIDE NOTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNHO. KEEP YOUR BUTT SHAKING. THANK YOU.

edit: please do not send PM to me now, because I cannot open my inbox.

Guest Stephy18

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-5992.../?pg=1#29744171

some comments made me mad :angry: , this is whay I hate crunchryroll!!

HAHA I dont like crunchyroll either. Just ignore it.

I know it gets you mad, a little of me is mad too. But I hope you and other hottest can try to ignore it. There will always be some fans that agree and some fans that wont and there are some antis out to just have the pleasure of messing with fans to tear them apart. There really is no use in agrueing with them. In the end, you get 2-3 pages filled with hate and war back and forth but in the end, your opinions are still the same and you just wasted your life over something that would never change a person's opinion. I feels like when you see comments you dislike, instead of replying back and starting this crazy war. Just ignore it. We seen this happen on this soompi too. Some member dont agree with each others opinions then start a war and in the end, no conclusion was made and no one changed their opinions. It just tears us all apart and I really dont want that at all. We're are here because we love 2pm and in a way were a family and I hate our family to break apart over some comment made. Of coarse arguments are part of live and it happens in family, but at least keep in clean and civillized. That all I'm asking.

at first i refuse to give comment on the issue but ur opinion is very interesting...

i always thought that the boycott thingy is not gonna work coz its only

gave a little impact on JYPE..

even now,fans are divided not that we dont love the boys but we failed to find the solution

that will benefit not only fans and 2PM but as well as JYPE..

and on the article on 2OD,what's really bothering me is the opinion on other boys..i always have a guilty feeling

on the rest of the members...we need to make sure the rest of the members know that we

love them as well as much as we love Jay...

whatever steps we take,we have to remember that it will have to be for all parties

Jay,2PM,JYPE and fans..hard but we have to figure it out how...

sorry for my english..i have hard time expressing myself in english...

That exactly what I feel too. That's whats driving me crazy, I cant think of a solution that would benefit all parties. But yeah that statement about the boys feeling made me uncomfortable too. I want to show to ALL 7 boys that I love them without making no one feel like I love them any less.

@ mikanpuriname

Yeah you might be right about that. I guess this is our last chance to step it up and show jype. If we fail at least we tried our best in fighting for him. We live with no regrets. Definitely agree with you. Please hottest who do decide to write to jype, please stay rational and dont start blaming or pointing fingers at them. That definitely will not work. Be reasonable and be polite. I really like your reasons mikanpuriname. You hit some good points. I always like to read your entries in soompi :D

Okay I am seeing several members writing about ... you know what. And I don't even want to go back and rehash that can of worms because it's been banned and if we start talking about it there are going to be hurt feelings and stuff.

I don't like to look in the past. Rather, I say let's look to the future.

I wanted to address what Stephy18 brought up. What can we do now?

By now, I think 95% of us know what's going on. And we're all trying to prepare ourselves for the worst.

But before the worst actually comes, I am asking you guys to give this thing one last try.

This is the address for JYPE USA branch:

110 East 31st St.

New York, NY 10016.

Please send constructive letters here for support for Jay's return.

In your letters, try to be as reasonable and rational as possible. Don't bother going to accuse JYPE about how bad they've screwed up this situation, like Stephy18 said, that's not going to work. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS THE KEY

Basically, just write about all the GOOD THINGs that Jay's return will bring.

In my letter, I wrote (amongst other things), that since JYP is very interested in the international market, he must know that the outcome of the Jaebum incident will forever leave an imprint in the international pop culture community. What JYPE decides in the end, can either cement an image of South Korea as a society where mob mentalities and internet bullying controls the society, or it can make an image for itself as a GLOBALLY minded business who tries to bring tolerance and forgiveness to a pop culture that is often rash and quick to dish out undeserved hazing. Basically, I mean that this is JYPE's chance to become a leader in South Korean entertainment companies, and to NOT succumb to an incident that was due to immature internet abuse. With the WG album coming out, I believe this is a point that will snap to JYPE's attention. Although they're not looking at the international market for 2PM specifically, if they want WG to really be able to make it in the US, they MUST care about their company image to Westerners, even if it is a little bit.

Another point I appealed in my letter is that JYPE's ultimate decision will decide whether or not they'll develop a loyal fan base for the group or if they'll just rely on an ever-changing fan base, which may be big enough for the next couple of releases, but in a few years, there IS going to be the NEXT big thing that'll come along. (that's just how entertainment is: after Seo Taiji and the boys there was HOT. After HOT there was DBSK. After DBSK there was.. Big Bang, but how did groups like SHINHWA and GOD survive and produce hit albums and win Daesangs? By a LOYAL FAN BASE that stuck with their group from the beginning) And the NEXT BIG THING won't necessarily be from JYPE. Every long-lasting idol group manages to survive due to a solid fan base that's followed through the good and the bad. If 2PM doesn't develop that type of fan base, the longevity of the group is put in jeopardy, which also will translate to less success once they really try to send each of the members solo. This is why they need to reunite the 7 members so that all of the old fans who followed from when they wore really hideous outfits in 10/10 (Taec's newspaper hood? Jay's one weird fringey outfit?) and still loved them for it.

Basically, I'm down to my last resort. Like I've always thought, threatening and cursing JYPE was never going to bring us Jaebum back. We need to throw 10,001 reasons of why bringing Jaebum back is going to benefit JYPE, because right now, we obviously haven't done a good enough job of showing them that Jay is more valuable than he seems.

Please PLEASE just try to send in a letter. It doesnt have to be long, it doesn't have to be exquisitely eloquent, but please show your support for Jay. Please stand up for Jay against JYPE. This may be your last chance to do so.

For me, I know that this all might not make a difference, but I'm writing a letter because no matter what the outcome, I can say that I stood up for him until the very end. And hopefully Jay will know his fans stood up for him all the way and find some consolation in that to help him through the obstacles ahead if it comes to that.

2 WEEKS is all that we have left to change the tables around.

2od released another bit of news. I suggest everyone go and read asap. This one with a more dire tone.

i went to the 2od forum and tried to find the news article you are talking about..but i dont know where it is? could you tell me what section to look under and the title of the article? i am so torn, my mind and heart is hurting so badly...

Guest jenniee

I really cannot stand these rumors anymore. My emotions have been thrown all over the place and ugh, I can't take it. I'm unsubscribing from JYP's youtube, twitter accounts, etc. I can't follow him anymore if JYPE keeps making decisions NOT to bring Jay back.

i went to the 2od forum and tried to find the news article you are talking about..but i dont know where it is? could you tell me what section to look under and the title of the article? i am so torn, my mind and heart is hurting so badly...

its under AFTERNOON MALL > ONE DAY Newspaper

there are a lot of articles on it ..

we are feel the same .. let's be strong ! hwaiting !

I really cannot stand these rumors anymore. My emotions have been thrown all over the place and ugh, I can't take it. I'm unsubscribing from JYP's youtube, twitter accounts, etc. I can't follow him anymore if JYPE keeps making decisions NOT to bring Jay back.

I never post here, but everything that's been going on, all these rumors have been driving me crazy. I was hoping to see some project or something to get involved in, but I think this is a good idea. JYPE needs his international fans in order to be successful here. But if my unsubscribing from their channels etc can show them that a number, even if it is small, won't put up with how they handle things, then I'm glad. It's something.

and mikanpuriname -- thanks for posting the address, I think it's time I wrote another letter. :)

Guest haiphuong

THIS IS MY OPINION:

- TO EMOTIONAL PEOPLE PREPARE TO HEAR THE WORST

- TO THOSE WHO WANT TO GO FULL THROTTLE: WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF JYPE TO COME OUT AND THEN WE CAN ALL SHOW JYPE THE POWER OF FANS ONCE AND FOR ALL. THAT'S THE ONLY APPROPRIATE TIME AND THE ONLY CHANCE. IF JYPE DOES NOT LISTEN TO FANS, THEN WE SHOULD JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY.

- YOU CANNOT SUPPORT 2PM AND NOT SUPPORT JYPE. IF YOU'RE A 2PM FAN, YOU ARE SUPPORTING JYPE. THAT'S THE REALITY THAT ALL OF US SHOULD REALIZE. IT'S NO USE TALKING DAY AFTER DAY ABOUT HOW CRUEL JYPE IS. BUSINESS IS A CRUEL WORLD, AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL OF US, WE ARE ALREADY SUPPORTING JYPE'S BUSINESS. (UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO STOP LISTENING TO KPOP)

RUMOR: (SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE BEING CONFUSED AND SAD...)

JYPE WILL HAVE A MEETING NEXT WEEK REGARDING THE NEXT STEP IN THE PROCESS OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF JAEBEOM AND SUNMI. TOPICS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDING DEALING WITH FANS AND MEDIA.

APPARENTLY, SOME KWONDERFULS ALREADY JOIN FORCE WITH KHOTTESTS IN CRITICIZING JYPE'S MANAGEMENT. UNLIKE HOTTEST WHICH IS A PRETTY NEW FANCLUB, KWONDERFULS HAVE A LOT MORE CONNECTIONS. PLUS, A LOT OF JOURNALISTS ALSO DISAPPROVED OF JYPE'S ACTIONS (HENCE THE VARIOUS NEGATIVE ARTICLES THAT CAME OUT A FEW DAYS AGO). WHAT JYPE IS TRYING TO DO IS TO UNDERMINE KHOTTESTS, KWONDERFULS AND MEDIA'S OPINIONS REGARDING JYPE'S BUSINESS PRACTICE.

END OF RUMOR

ON A SIDE NOTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNHO. KEEP YOUR BUTT SHAKING. THANK YOU.

edit: please do not send PM to me now, because I cannot open my inbox.

We don't have much time to Feb. and I think I have nothing to lose. If the only result that will come is Jay won't return even though we fight or not, then I wanna try till the end. At least I won't regret that I didn't do my best.

Archived