☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel

he thanked me and wiggled his eyebrows. kekekke
i simply love this. it makes me feel better to know that somehow he's still able to be the funny and adorable guy he's always beem :D

If you can choose 2PM's members as your friend, brother, father, husband, boss....etc, for each who will you choose?
Jaebeom - boyfriend

Chansung - twin brother [lol]

Taecyeon - best friend

Junho - close friend

Junsu - friend i go shopping with

Wooyoung - classmate i laugh at [lmao]

Nichkhun - flirty co-worker(?)

if you guys wanna send your messages, please click the link in my signature ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit: 2pm-online

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

The Game supports 2PM's Jaebeom, and likes Shrimp Fried Rice?

"This is the situation, as I understand it. For the past couple of days, fans of the Korean pop group 2PM were

tweeting "#RT기 다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM" (never mind what it means) to show love the group's ousted

Korean American leader Jaebum, who had been kicked out by his company for anti-Korean comments he made

on his MySpace page a while back (which is a whole different drama, and not really relevant for this story).

Fans managed to make the 2PM tweet a pretty popular trending topic, which got a lot of people curious about

what the the Korean phrase meant. Others, like rapper The Game, simply saw something foreign and

"Oriental" and decided to mock it with an ignorant tweet like this:

"#RT 기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM dont kno what dis trendin topic is or means but I like shrimp fried rice alot &

smokin makes my eyes tight so I RT'd it"

For some people, the sight of a weird Asian language will always simply equal Chinese takeout and chinky eyes.

Thanks for showing the love, Game -- for both shrimp fried rice and 2PM. Your blind idiot re-tweet just

supported a South Korean pop group in a time of great distress for their fans. That's real gangsta, and they thank you."

How do you guys feel about this? Perhaps this indirectly will get more people curious about what 2PM is and bring more light on the issue regarding Jaebeom?

cr: kakaman @ soompi // angryasianman // ahhyala @ OMGKPOP

Sorry i edited this a bit i erased the swearing hope they won't mind :D

Guest Soulhead

anyone know where this is from. it's clearly from wild bunny but i've NEVER EVER SEEN IT.

judging from their clothes, it's from the first ep. woo's pj shirt's showing, same for nich's hate. +_+

No,it's from the episode 6 when they visited for the first time the appartement => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-dDQLQ2DU...feature=related (at 00:45) ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Taec seems to be busy lad this 2010, isn't he? Fighting!

And it's nice that boys finally got together to celebrate. It's like all jammed into celebration, they have a lot to thank for this year - so it's a good start.

Meanwhile, thought I could share this - after the Twitter community had the effort to greet Junho on his birthday,and landed on the trending topics. An article from The Independent has been made about today's trend list.

I'll only post Junho's part of the article.

Click here for the full article

Asian pop stars are also on Twitter's list of trending topics on the morning of January 25.

People are using their 140 characters to wish Lee Junho, lead vocalist of South Korean male group 2PM, a happy birthday.

The top 10 most talked about topics on Twitter on January 25 at 9:30 AM GMT are:

1. #nowplaying (unchanged)

2. #happybdayjunho (new)

3. #doesntmeanyourblack (new)

4. Haiti (-1)

5. #idothat2 (new)

6. #MusicMonday (new)

7. #perfectbody (new)

8. #califemales (new)

9. iSupportGD (new)

10. AshantiTV (new)

Guest fattie8701

Just coming back from 2oneday. The latest news they translated is by far the most logical thing i have ever read regarding this whole debacle. I suggest you *meaning EVERYONE* read it. We cant take it out, if not i would have shared it. This is how i am feeling after reading the entire thing:

there needs to be a common goal. Disagreements within the fans gives JYPe, other companies and Anti-Fans ammunitions and weak points to aim at and use against us. Remember the whole is only as reliable as its weakest link.

This WHOLE thing needs to be over! ALL hottests and non-hottests are tired, lets get a rest cuz lord knows EVERYONE needs it.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

^ yes.. .seriously go read it on 2oneday.com people!

For some reason I'm panicking..... I don't want it to be too late. It's time to UNITE. We need to do something TOGETHER. We don't really have time to argue and criticize anymore...

The man made many good points and he's telling us to UNITE. I feel like half of the hottests are just waiting to see what would happen.... but I hope that it won't be too late to do something in the future.

Junho<3 I wish I was awake to join with the tweets! <3

Guest le_maiii

Hi Hottests, how are you? :)

Fan Account! Not a rumor or any news... just a sighting of Jaebeom. :)

I came home last night from Seattle :) I was lucky enough to be able to go to the battle down at the Q Cafe for the Roots shelter. Some of my friends were competing so I thought I'd tag along... (unfortunately, it wasn't my friends that knew Jaebeom)

So I did get to see him there :) and like that fan account says, he likes to chew gum. A LOT. Every battle I go to, he's always chewing gum... always. haha he chewed gum a lot at the specific event. I really had hoped to see him compete, but he didn't.But like the video said, he danced a little during the intermission. He just came to support ChaCha (He was one of the judges) and a couple other members of AOM.

I did my best not to stare....... but it was kind of hard. How could you NOT stare at Jaebeom?! And I didn't get to talk to him either since I didn't have my friends that knew him with me and I felt a little too embarrassed to go up to him and ask HEY YOU! DO YOU REMEMBER ME? hahaha though I wish I could've. I actually didn't know he was going to be there, and when I saw him, I really wanted to cry... I wanted to run up to him and ask him everything question that was on my mind. But he doesn't like talking about stuff like that I guess... it makes him feel uncomfortable. Maybe he's still ashamed/hurt?

It's been a long while since I last saw him and my friend had said "he got flabby!!!" I was like: ohohohohohoho yeah right. It's Park Jaebeom, he CAN'T get flabby. But he kinda was. LOL. He was just kinda... really skinny (not like TINY or anything... but he wasn't so muscular and big as before. (he's still hot though) He was kind of pale.... and all though he smiled a lot and laughed, it seemed like there was a lot on his mind. I'm guessing the rumors were getting to him... I really hope he's okay....

Anyhow, there's another battle this weekend, and AOM will be competing and so will a few of my other favorite crews: Flying Sneakers and Moon Steps! (Any OTHER Northwest bboy followers here? LOL) I'm debating whether to go... but if I do, I'll let you guys know what happens.

Don't lost hope alright? And even if he doesn't return, just remember... we want him to be happy. After all, Park Jaebeom is just a human being like you and me and deserves to be happy :)

----

I'm excited for Taec's drama.... I wonder if there'll be any kisses..... =__________='' I might cry. haahhahaha O________o

Guest Eltoshen

Taec in Family Outing and a drama, plus Inkigayo? Dang, this boy is busy.

I'll definitely be tuning in to FO and especially his drama.

Guest haiphuong

I just read the article on 2OD and yes, that really makes my day. It's not that the info. gave me hope or disappointing me, it's logic and reasonable. I don't know if the info. came from a legit person or not but at least it has the point, esp. his idea about the statement. Until yesterday, I was still upset and felt hopeless, the article gives me strength again. This is not an official news for me to put all my trust into it but it teaches me that I must hold on till the end. I have to be strong and must not give up hope until d-day comes. The more hope I lose, the less possible chance for Jay to comeback.

Guest markustood123

I just read the article on 2OD and yes, that really makes my day. It's not that the info. gave me hope or disappointing me, it's logic and reasonable. I don't know if the info. came from a legit person or not but at least it has the point, esp. his idea about the statement. Until yesterday, I was still upset and felt hopeless, the article gives me strength again. This is not an official news for me to put all my trust into it but it teaches me that I must hold on till the end. I have to be strong and must not give up hope until d-day comes. The more hope I lose, the less possible chance for Jay to comeback.

Which article?

Hmmm, this post might be sooooo random for me hahahah.

But yeah, you know 2PM signatures has the word "2PM" on it right?

I was just hoping that someone in Seattle goes to his B-boy battle, and asked him for his autograph.

Urgh, if he there IS 2PM on his signature, then, that means he still consider him as a 2PM member, more accurately, 2PM's leader. :)

I have completed the project and put the pics into a video. Please take some time to watch. Thank you for those who participated! :lol: I will be burning this video onto DVD for Jay and the boys. I will be sending the maps, name posters, and side gifts soon. ^^

2PM International Fans Map Project

@le_maiii Thanks for your sharing.. I'm a Northwest bboy followers hahaha... but I cant see his name on the list. Maybe he registered in the name of the group. If you go there, please share in here. Thanks in advance.

For those who already read the article in 2OD. In my pov, I think it's reasonable but it' s not good for us some point though. Because they're trying to find new personal fans and they're gonna find the way to make a profit no matter what so the boycott (just CD) wont work any more.

JYP, you're a smart guy. We all know. You're a good father, we all know. But dont kill your kid by your hand, please give him a chance for growing again. I'm begging you.

Guest sweetVisions

There is still a little bit less than 2 hours left in my time zone, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO! <3

I hope you keep eye smiling. You deserve the best :)

Guest avchuck

Latest 2od news regarding the biggest issue for hottests...

I'm really sad we can't discuss the topic in here for that very one cause that should be encouraged, especially with the insider saying clear as day to put that cause into action--FULL THROTTLE HOTTESTS! And that means unite! But, Hottests are divided and, that alone, I can't understand. I thought it was for sure, not true that some may not care for Jay and that the comments were just in regards to a very small percentage... I guess I purposely overlooked some comments or whatever, but I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND why such fans refuse to understand ALL of 2PM, meaning their history--a history that includes Park Jaebum, their currently MIA leader--FOREVER LEADER--and why it's essential for 2PM's future/longevity to have him return. So, why the dissension? I just don't get it and maybe I've offended some with that statement, but...

I guess it's a matter of how much Hottests understand: "The ends justify the means."

We all want 7, but some won't fight for it.

Archived