☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

question when did the little boy say that he liked wooyoung the best? do any of you guys have a clip of that? hehe the kids always seem to flock to wooyung..i dont blame them he seems so fun and silly!! ^^

sorry to cut your post :)

are u asking about Seok hyeon?

hmmm... i havent heard dat he said he likes wooyoung..as far as i remember

he really loves Jaebeom and when Jaebeom left he said in 1 interview

that he dont really understand what happen but he feel sad coz his mom

told him that Jay going back to seattle and she dont know when Jay will be back..

they appear together in 'i got an uncle' and he look really close

with Jay together wif a lil' girl on dat show who have a huge crush on Jay.. :)

about woo,i think some netizens found a similarities between seok hyeon and woo

coz of the cheeks and his smiling eyes :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm wondering. About the song Tired of Waiting. Remember how they performed it,

so was Jay really in the cd one and Wooyoung just sang Jay's part during the perf. or was it just

Wooyoung's voice that just happen to sound like jay? cuz if that was Jay in the cd version then what part

did Wooyoung sing then right?

Guest pinkywinky

Short news

Credit: Kor-Eng Lisa@2pm-online.com Coordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com

Chansang updated his Cyworld this morning. 2AM new album is coming soon!

2AM 우리 형제들....^ㅡ^!!

진짜 사랑하고 화이팅이다 !!!! 아자아자!!

2AM, our brothers...^ㅡ^!! Love you so much, and fighting !!!! Go go!!

JYP Talks about 2PM's New Album

JYP had a fanmeeting yesterday.

He sort of left the impression that 2pm's new album will be in the spring

spring is from March to May.

He said that he wrote a more 'bright' song and let WY hear to song

WY really liked the song and asked JYP to give the song to 2pm.

cr : 2pm- online

So I'm wondering. About the song Tired of Waiting. Remember how they performed it,

so was Jay really in the cd one and Wooyoung just sang Jay's part during the perf. or was it just

Wooyoung's voice that just happen to sound like jay? cuz if that was Jay in the cd version then what part

did Wooyoung sing then right?

i don't know if someone has confirmed about jay's voice in TOW but from what i have listened, Jay sings the chorus part with Junsu. that is according to my ears only XDDD

woo leads the song before junho's part and some lines after taec's rap, before junsu's high note.

it's hard to tell though because of too much autotune but i heard jay;s voice in it

Guest MR. LEE'S

waaaaaaaaaa seriously! i can't wait to see the full-length video. taec's so hot, for sure while buck is hot like a hotpod. i think i need to fly to korea and cover yooneunhye's bareback with my coat. she's too sexy! -.- and she's pretty too, she hugged khun. i am so jealous. huhuhu, but i love the cf- so hot and sexy at the same time.

O so it's real...well that be 2 months again right..That's fast..hehehe

O..Bout the photo of Khun with Eun Hye and Junsu with Eun hye..

I think Junsu more fits in with Eun Hye than Khun..because Khun face younger than he should(age)..

I mean he is cute.hehehe

I just can't wait for full MV of cass beer...Taec look so dashing there...OMG

Guest haiphuong

i don't know if someone has confirmed about jay's voice in TOW but from what i have listened, Jay sings the chorus part with Junsu. that is according to my ears only XDDD

woo leads the song before junho's part and some lines after taec's rap, before junsu's high note.

it's hard to tell though because of too much autotune but i heard jay;s voice in it

No one confirmed if TOW has Jay's voice but after watching the performances, I listened to the song again and the believing about that dropped down. It's not 99% sure but 50% for me because seems like Jun Ho is the one who sang the first 2 sentences and then Chan's part cause I heard only 1 voice in that part. ~sigh~ I don't know if I'm affected by the perf. so if you guys are so sure about Jay's voice, just ignore my post. Maybe it's only me :(

Guest theblazenazn

I know! I wanna see the MV now already. I hope they release it soon. The 15 sec CF is not enuff. I'm really loving Tik Tok, maybe even more than Heartbeat, idk yet. It's officially #1 on Soribada on their Daily Chart, Congrats 2PM! & it's at the Top of every other chart & it's only the 2nd day of chart ranking. I know it's a CF song but I hope it get's #1 on K-Chart so 2PM will perform it. Sandara performed Kiss for Cass even after 2ne1's farewell stage so I hope 2PM will too, plus Tik Tok is doing better than Kiss so I hope the hype will push them to perform it. Cross fingers!

Tik Tok is my new jam!

23sso00jpg.gif

I know! I wanna see the MV now already. I hope they release it soon. The 15 sec CF is not enuff. I'm really loving Tik Tok, maybe even more than Heartbeat, idk yet. It's officially #1 on Soribada on their Daily Chart, Congrats 2PM! & it's at the Top of every other chart & it's only the 2nd day of chart ranking. I know it's a CF song but I hope it get's #1 on K-Chart so 2PM will perform it. Sandara performed Kiss for Cass even after 2ne1's farewell stage so I hope 2PM will too, plus Tik Tok is doing better than Kiss so I hope the hype will push them to perform it. Cross fingers!

Tik Tok is my new jam!

lol at the gif. Khun is really weird, I mean he has this serious and prince-like aura but sometimes he just does random weird dance like that. Makes me love him more :)

anyway, I think CF song is not allowed to compete in Music Shows (it has something to do with Korean broadcast law where promotion of products are not allowed in music) But I'm happy that Tik Tok is doing so well on online charts.

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Credit: Thanks to Lisa & Cassina@2pm-online for the info & photos

They were taken form the exhibition. Jaebeom's face in this very photo is kind of washy since many fans touched it with longing for him T.T

20100111173157.jpg

Wooyong also update his cyworld and change background music to "want to see you" by Kim Bum Soo

진짜 보고싶다.

Really want to see you

u wanna see Jay baby woo? :(

its a famous song by kim bum soo bogoshipta

and if we translated the words written by woo its said chinca bogoshipta which also can be

translated as 'i really miss you' beside 'really want to see you'

thanks acoh: I hear the same thing too. well my ears do tell me too that the chorus part

is Jay and Junsu. It would be really sad if that's not Jay..T.T Although Wooyoung's voice is closest to

Jay, I think that it is Jay's voice still because I listened to the other tracks all over again from the 1st album, the ones

without Jay and it happen so that no voice sound similar to the voice in TOW chorus which we all think is Jay. I just

hope that it is him tho..T.T well thanks again tho.^^

cheezychunnie thank you so much for sharing. Your always so fast! hehe

I saw the pic before and wondered why Jay's face was kinda washy.. so that's why :( I miss him so much.. all fans do

I also really miss "you" too. The boys never forget him and still wait for him like us.

Junho's following magnae's steps. He's grown so fast! you might get a nosebleed from watching this fancam -.,- he's so hot

091231 2PM 2009 MBC Gayo Daejun - Junho's Sexy Moment [Junho's Fan Cam]

cr: yuiinh, Beside Junho

edit:

I just remembered this when I saw a few comments on 2pm-online. They said that Khun mentioned about 2PM's album would be kinda lively/bright in an interview in thailand BEFORE Jay's incident. I hope this is a good sign.

Are uguys ready for Jay pic spam? I believe most of them are unseen.. probably :D I think I post too much lately haha sorry! ^^; hope uguys see these pics and have a good day/night ^^

eab68cec9db4eb9e91ed8c9.jpg

eb8b88eb84a4ec8580ecb9b.jpg

eb848cec9588eab2bdeb81b.gif

eb8488ec9d98eb92b7ebaaa.jpg

eb8f84ec9980eca3bcec84b.gif

eb85b8eb8ba4eca780e3858.jpg

eba788ec8aa4ed81acec9ea.jpg

eba788ecb7a8ec95bdec8f9.jpg

ebacb4eb8c80ec9790ec849.jpg

ebb098ecb0bded9a8ceb8f8.jpg

ebb984eb8b90ebb489eca78.jpg

ebad90ed959ceab1b0ec95b.gif

ec8aa4ebacb4eb9494ed82b.jpg

ec9bacebb391ec9b90ec9db.jpg

ec9db4eab1b4eb9890ec96b.jpg

so cute

ec9db4eab283eb8f84ec989.jpg

aw :)

ec9eacebb294ec839dec9db.jpg

The other guy looks like he's from Maximum crew ?

ec8388eba19cebb3b8eca78.jpg

ec8388ebb2bdec9d98eb8f8.jpg

ec84a0eab880eb9dbcec8aa.jpg

teehee

ec95a0eab8b0ec9b83ec9d8.jpg

I guess this is from the radio interview in SA

ec96b4eba8b8eb8b982cec9.jpg

ec98a4ec9ab0ecb0b8eb829.jpg

Fans took pictures of Taec and Jay in Dankook University. theyr so close.. jealous hehe =)

eca095eab088ed959cec959.jpg

eca095eab088ed95a8.jpg

eca784eca095ed959ceab78.jpg

ecb0a8eba19ceb8f8cec958.jpg

ecb694ec9b8c.jpg

fierce..

ed9599eab590ec9790ec849.jpg

Bye yall

2daf2i8.gif

cr: as tagged, bestiz

Archived