☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

KEKEKEKE. Do you have the link of the video where taec fell and jay was laughing? So hilarious

sorry..but can u edit ur post...u are quoting images n dat's against soompi rule...

i juz dont want u to get into trouble wif the mods :)

ermm..that fancam used to be available on youtube until they go crazy suspending

almost all 2PM's video uploader...

maybe u can ask sanakujira to re-upload...i watch dat video from her old account..

here is her latest account on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/sanakujira3rd :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNql7YSRy7M...feature=related

Anyone know which show is this? kekeke, lol @ Chansung's face, it makes me burst into laughing, Is this girl Boommie in Introducing star's friend or just look-a-like?

dat show called dartstrike z or sumthing...yap!dats bommie from ISF..dat show was before

ISF :) i dont think the vid is on youtube anymore..same reason as above,youtube went crazy few months ago

and suspended all 2PM's video uploader...so far no one re-upload this show...

oh..somebody already uploaded the show :)

madam2pmsubs said they will subb it but they are on hiatus rite now..so.

we will wait for that..

-edit-

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

list12onkind2737.jpg

CREDIT : 10X10, 2ONEDAY.COM

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

OMG, I just realize that Junsu's birthday is this Friday. I hope Khottest do something special for him.

i really hope they're doing something for him as well. hehehe.

BUT i got good news. i don't know if people still remember, but some of us here in NYC are still going to JYP building every friday to put up post-its for all the guys in 2PM ^-^

this friday is very special of course, since it's Junsu's birthday. and we're also doing for Junho's birthday as well. so this friday and next one will be for both of them, the JunBrothers :D

but just so you know, the post-its are not limited for just the Junbros, every friday we put up post-its for Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung.

if you guys want, you can send me a pm here in soompi or email at entermuri.2pm@gmail.com with your messages for the post-its. i'll write them out for you ^-^ and i'll also send you the link to the fb group :]

OMGee!!! The mugs are so tempting! Anyone here getting some? My friend and I are very much into the mugs already..but we don't know how to get one..is it by Online Shopping? Aww..can anyone whose gonna buy the mugs as well be a kind soul and give me some help in the purchase of it? instructions or such..thanks!!

HOTTEST rulez!! (^^, )v

Hi, Sorry, I am new here and I don't know whether I am allowed to say this.

I bought the mugs on a popular auction website and they ship internatinally too. Search for it!

PS: you can delete my post or let me know if you find it is is inappropriate.

^

^

i think the poster a few posts above me means on ebay

here's the Nichkhun mug: click

you can search for the other member's mug, just type in "2pm mugs"

the draw back is that the seller is selling the mugs at 2 times the price. the mugs are 8000 won which equals roughly 7/8 dollars, but on ebay its 16.99 plus 12.99 shipping...

Guest Lee.Donghae

^

^

the draw back is that the seller is selling the mugs at 2 times the price. the mugs are 8000 won which equals roughly 7/8 dollars, but on ebay its 16.99 plus 12.99 shipping...

Why there's no Wooyoung's mug? ]:

My brother has been asking about this;

does anyone have the video where Taecyeon says he'll woo everyone with his good looks and tall height whenhe was a trainee? and the picture of him where he's taking pictures of the wonder girls with his phone?

Guest theblazenazn

New mini album released date (?) according to Melon.com

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u7vvqe.jpg

omg, I didnt think it was 4real. At first I thought it was a mistake and its the MV release date but Melon doesn't market MV so why would they post release date, it doesnt make sense. GomTV usually releases the MV. I wonder if it's just a promotional Cass CF Minialbum or is this really the real deal. This is getting me curious.

Edit: Melon deleted it, but it also deleted the 1:59PM info in the past so I'm still very curious about it..... It's 2AM? I thought their's is a Full not Mini... sigh...

Guest entermuriel

omg guys, i just HAD to share this. i was laughing so much haha it's simply adorable~

cr. richard simmons yeah kpop macros @ tumblr

the kid is Hwang Seok-hyeon, adorable kid... who happens to look a lot like our Wooyoungie haha

this really made me smile kekeke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some more pictures:

cr. 2pm-online & as tagged / cropped by me

cr. 2pm-online & as tagged

Guest babiluxx

I think they miss typed it. Because i think 2AM is suppose to release their new single or mini album on jan 21st. I already kinda miss our boys! At least they are taking a break!! and the Cass Beer CF look HOT!! I cannot wait until they release the longer version.

question when did the little boy say that he liked wooyoung the best? do any of you guys have a clip of that? hehe the kids always seem to flock to wooyung..i dont blame them he seems so fun and silly!! ^^

Guest Korean At Heart

^

^

OUCH. I love the mugs but not for double the price. :(

Guest deflate

I love their new song! Tik Tok rocks. Is the new CF out yet? I want to watch it.

@CheezyChunnie: Okcat's back already? Wow, 10 days flew by really fast.

EDIT: does anyone have the ringtones of Tik Tok? Or maybe a software to cut the mp3? I don't know any.

2HOT has that ringtone ~ ^^ And some others too, I think...

http://2hot2pm.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/2p...ooper-surprise/

Guest theblazenazn

OUCH. I love the mugs but not for double the price. :(

LOL, I agree, It's actually more than twice plus $12.99 shipping lol. That seller sure knows how to much a buck out of Hottests. I bought the Samsung Corby but it's a valuable phone that's actually very cool but I'm not sure about spending almost $30 on a mug. You can buy two of their albums at that price. Are they making 2PM Cass Beer glasses? lol. I'll buy that if it's less expensive than the mug.

Guest rogueeex

I love their new song! Tik Tok rocks. Is the new CF out yet? I want to watch it.

@CheezyChunnie: Okcat's back already? Wow, 10 days flew by really fast.

EDIT: does anyone have the ringtones of Tik Tok? Or maybe a software to cut the mp3? I don't know any.

You can download Audacity and cut the mp3. Afterwards, export it as .WAV and convert it back to mp3 on iTunes. =] Then just drag the mp3 file out to your desktop or anywhere that's easy access for you.

P.S. SOOOOO jealous of YEH. ahahah

P.S.S. Topped a page..with nothing to share. ;__;...I sorryz.

Archived