☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omo! Kim Bo Beep with Eun Hye! What an expensive couple! Haha. They look good together! :D

--

I'm wondering if the kiss me mugs is only for sale in korea? I mean it's from an online shop right, are they only shipping to korea? If they are I hope someone can order for us international fans! Wah. It's just too cute. And I just need it! XD

Guest Stephy18

CREDIT: YT 2AM

The boys are cute and seem to enjoy the song. I cant wait for the new track too. Always support ONEDAY!

OMG, I just realize that Junsu's birthday is this Friday. I hope Khottest do something special for him. They should do a special fan chant just for him when they perform on music bank that day. Does anyone know if we will be twittering Junsu that day to make him trendy?? Cuz we been doing that for all the guy's birthdays. It would be nice if they could win something that day as a present for Junsu or a goodbye gift for their last week of promotions. But if not, that all good too.

Guest cheezychunnie

CREDIT: YT 2AM

The boys are cute and seem to enjoy the song. I cant wait for the new track too. Always support ONEDAY!

thanx for the link..

junho is super adorable..did u guys see his legs?

he rest his leg on channie's lap..cute!!!

ONE KIND-SOUL HAVE TRANSLATED THIS CLIP ROUGHLY :)

THANX TO teknicolorsushi @youtube

Junho is so funny here!! Rough translation~

2PM: Ohhh~ it's so good.

Wooyoung: The song seems really nice and familiar, but it's still different in a way (?)

Junho: Let's not promote at the same time they'll be promoting, they'll just knock us down.

Junsu: Yeah, let's just give up.

Junho: I totally thought of this kind of melody recently while I was composing.

Junho: I totally thought of this kind of melody recently while I was composing.

Chansung: *LOL*

Junsu: Shh...just stop it, stop it.

Junho: Man, I should've kept composing it!

Khun: It would've been a hit.

Junho: Yeah it would!

Chansung: Junho, just be quiet :)

Junho: Ahh...T_T

Wooyoung: 2010 will be 2AM's year.

Junsu: 2AM! 2AM is daebak (awesome)!

2PM: Fighting!!

-edit-

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Credit: Info by Lisa, Tik & Cassina@2pm-online.com

♫♫♫ 2PM' s 'Tired of waiting' was selected the second best show in the 1st week of January MBC Music core while the first runner up is Beast's 'Mystery.'Number of voters are 2526 and Beast got 28% of the votes.

♫♫♫ Taecyeon arrived at Korea at ten, this morning (Korean Time). The source did not report if fans had welcomed our OKcat with body cream or not. Haha (Please refer to short news, updated a couple of days ago.)

♫♫♫ Junsu remains staying in Daegu and Wooyoung have joined him today. Besides, Fans saw them at the school where Junsu used to study. It seems that Wooyoung love to make trips to schools.

♫♫♫ More good news on 2PM, they received the Best artist award from Asia Model Festival Awards 2010, held on 15 Jan 2010.

♫♫♫ Tik Tok, Cass Beer CF song has landed on the No.1 spot in Cyworld and monkey3 on Real-Time music chart. Congratulations!

Best picked UFO Message from 2PM

13 Jan 2010

Credit: Kor-Eng : Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Here are some of the boy's UFO replies to fans that were chosen to show on UFO town (interactive message with stars service). The messages were updated on December 15, 2009.

quote:

Fan: Oppa! Have a good day today ^_^♥ You have the prettiest smile♥ Please always keep smiling!

Nichkhun: Have a good day to you, too~~~^^ I’ll always keep smiling!

Fan: Sa rang hae (=Love you) What should Oppa say now?

Chansung: Oh rang hae ~~~

(*In Korean, ‘Sa rang hae’ as one word means ‘Love you’ But when put separately, ‘Sa’ means the number ‘4’, and ‘~rang hae’ means ‘do something with ~’ Here, Chansung joked, saying ‘Oh rang hae’ because ‘Oh’ means the number ‘5’)

Fan: Today is the last day of the exam period, and till now, the average is 8 points higher than the last time! Please cheer for me so that I could do better♥

OkCat: Fighting!

Fan: kk Did you survive from the ‘Pok Sul’ (=snow storm)? Kkkkk ㅠㅠ You are not sick, right?

Junho: ‘Pok Sul’…kkk ‘Pok Pung Sul Sa’ (=storming diarrhea)

Fan: My gorgeous Oppas~ What are you doing right now?? kk

WooYoung: We just ordered some fried chicken kk

(*WY’s love for fried chicken is well known~)

2PM Daily Update

13 Jan 2010

♬♪♬♪ Tik Tok ranking on Realtime and non realtime charts

Monkey3:#1

Bugs: #1

BGM: #1

Melon: : #2

Dosirak : #2

Cyworld: #3

Soribada: #4

Naver : #10

Guest Sibiapple

Thank you for sharing this clip.

The boys have so long hair and I think they need some cut.

Did I see a little bit Khunyoung in that clip, and of course Junho's leg.

kkk

Guest MR. LEE'S

kyaaaaaa i want those cute mugs. ahhh so- unique and epic. lol. and buck looks cute, even though it's a bit unfair for the other members. i want their pictures too.

haha, seriously taec's cat drawing is hilarious. lol, that guy is full of humor and hidden talent. haha.

Guest -loveless-

Junho is so adorable with his legs & him complaining about the song sounding like his composing music & that he should have continued.

The rest just ignoring him except for Khun kekeke <3

Wooyong does really love his friend chickens :)

Thank you for sharing the latest updates.

@the kiss me mugs: I really want to buy all of them, but if I had to choose one it would have to be Wooyoung

Guest mellifluous

omo the mugs look totally nice! i'll buy wooyoung's colour anytime (: (when the corbys came out i was ALMOST tempted to buy yellow even though the functions are quite normal ... seeing wooyoung in the full yellow suit during the colour mv was enough to tempt me haha.)

does anyone knows if the mugs are limited or anything? else i might get them when i go korea later this year!

I love their new song! Tik Tok rocks. Is the new CF out yet? I want to watch it.

@CheezyChunnie: Okcat's back already? Wow, 10 days flew by really fast.

EDIT: does anyone have the ringtones of Tik Tok? Or maybe a software to cut the mp3? I don't know any.

Guest happylove00

compare khun and junsu:

200912291120211001_1.JPG

off57.jpg

i think and eun hye actually look pretty good together than khun.

i think eun hye looks better with junsu than with khun!

kim bo peep is getting hotter and hotter these days!

i cant wait to see their tik tok mv!!!

compare khun and junsu:

i think and eun hye actually look pretty good together than khun.

i think eun hye looks better with junsu than with khun!

kim bo peep is getting hotter and hotter these days!

i cant wait to see their tik tok mv!!!

not really. I think Khun looks sweet together with Yoon Eun Hye. It's just that he needs to take off that horrible outfit because I can't even imagine what concept that outfit is for. But I really look forward to the actual MV/CF.

And Taec really brought the lulz yesterday with his idol cats drawing + Okvatar.

OMGee!!! The mugs are so tempting! Anyone here getting some? My friend and I are very much into the mugs already..but we don't know how to get one..is it by Online Shopping? Aww..can anyone whose gonna buy the mugs as well be a kind soul and give me some help in the purchase of it? instructions or such..thanks!!

HOTTEST rulez!! (^^, )v

Guest luvnhate

<3First Thank you^^ to everyone who liked my Jay Kiss-me mug(happy x 15270748...times :D )<3

laani just checked out the blog and wow! Hottest nuna fans are the best :P it would be super awesome if they get posted up on AOM facebook ;)

woah wat junsu is the secret lover? :o didn't know that! such a twist, a HOT one that is :P can't wait for the MV!!

lmao at magnae on top telling junho to be quiet in the vid, gatta love 2pm :D nd is it just me or does wooyoung look like Andy 0_0

AND... for the 84759378... times we have come to the conclusion that taec is such a dork :lol: dat also attracts dorkiness(okavatar, the priceless Ok-nyeo-shi-dae and the latest 'deabak' blackmail photo ) i just luff<3 him

lastly major LOL at the mathematical debate that was going on bout Jay's height but thanks guys for clearing that out :)

nd thanks widdy for the pics luved it!

Oh Yea~ I'm soooo liking the CF....jus 15sec of it and I felt like i was watching a trailer to some blockbuster must see love story..

XD ah!! AWESOME!! I've been liking Tik Tok here like everyone else does and watching the 15secs makes me want it even more!! COOL!!

OkCat is way way hot!! His angst!! OWH!! nice feeling!! really nice!!! can't wait to see the full thing soon..

Oh and about the mugs again..sorry..I didn't mean to bug anyone..please reply ya for those who are buying it...I want to get my hands on them too!

P.S. JaeBum ah~ I'm still waiting for you to be back..

HOTTEST 4EVA!

Guest kay01dee

Sacraca, the show(?) is called Dartstrike Z. there are actually 4 parts with 2PM

here's the first part: 2PM Dartstrike Z 1/4

i'm really hoping for this to get subbed! i can't find the subbed version anywhere. the boys are having a lot of fun!

& yeah, that girl really looks familiar. i read one of the comments on youtube and he/she said that chansung, jay and khun know her

edit: topped the page.

JUNHOOOOO! <3

2pm_ev12_01.jpg

cr: Spris, Oneday RoomCredit: Spris, Oneday Room

Archived