☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest lec8504

jay is NOT only 5'5"-5'6". he's 170 cm without his shoes on, which is basically around 5'7"

let's not make him shorter than he already is... -_-;;

um ok..so he's 5'5.7742 if you want to get technical (which is what 170CM basically translate to). And usually people take off their shoes to get a CORRECT measurement.

And ...WHO CARES?

It doesn't matter to me or any of us (I hope) that he's 5'5-5'6. IT SHOULDN'T MATTER at least. Stop trying to make him into this perfect being...that's way too much pressure. Seriously sometimes it's ridiculous...we all know Jay is awesome at dancing and singing...he's awesome at a lot of things..most of all just being Jay...but he's not perfect...he does have flaws. It doesn't take anything a way from him. Hard core Jay fans need to calm down and realize that I'm not talking down on him at all..because honestly....again....WHO CARES how short he is?

and mods...I am not attacking anyone...this is more of a vent than anything.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblazenazn

um ok..so he's 5'5.7742 if you want to get technical (which is what 170CM basically translate to). And usually people take off their shoes to get a CORRECT measurement.

And ...WHO CARES?

It doesn't matter to me or any of us (I hope) that he's 5'5-5'6. IT SHOULDN'T MATTER at least. Stop trying to make him into this perfect being...that's way too much pressure. Seriously sometimes it's ridiculous...we all know Jay is awesome at dancing and singing...he's awesome at a lot of things..most of all just being Jay...but he's not perfect...he does have flaws. It doesn't take anything a way from him. Hard core Jay fans need to calm down and realize that I'm not talking down on him at all..because honestly....again....WHO CARES how short he is?

and mods...I am not attacking anyone...this is more of a vent than anything.

Actually alot of people care about how tall he is. People point it out as a flaw but his height is actually average and not short. He's 170cm and he's taller than alot of other idols like g-dragon, taeyang, tablo, seungri, etc. 170 cm is actually 5'7, you can verify it at any metric conversion site.

I'll even break down the math, 1 inch = 2.54 cm. So take 170cm/2.54 and u'll get 66.93 inches. (60 inches is 5 feet) so it is 5'7.

All together it may not seem important but things spread like wild fire around the internet, even if its inaccurate. (For example, everyone thinking "Tik Tok" is 2PM's new single just cuz AllKPop said it.) Jay is actually decent height, people shouldn't think he's 5'5 because that's short as appose to average.

Anyways, about "Tik Tok", I really love the song. Tommy Park is so talented. He's an Asian American Composer at JYPE. He composed Back 2 U which is my favorite song from their new album. All his songs are composed, written, and arranged at JYPE in Manhattan NY so his songs have an American RnB flare to them which I love. I think if JYP decides to retire in the coming years (Not anytime soon), 2PM won't be hopeless by any means. JYPE may also call upon the Brave Brothers to compose for them.

Guest xxxxxxx

love the pics soOo cute and the mugs!!

lmao at teac with a stache!! where is deagu boy junsu? don's see him

it's my last post today so i just want to share the Jay version of the kiss me mug i made

it's not perfect but hope you guys like it

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/z...cupnewfinel.jpg

yay, I really liked the cups but I got really sad that Jay didn't get one and then I reasoned that he's not promoting it :\ But yeah, i'm happy you made one for Jay. Now the cup set seems much better.

The DC Inside ranking is so funny and cute. I love how they say Jay is 170 cm w/out shoes...:lol: I love that 2 cents. And almost everything about Nichkhun is "godly" :lol: And the muscles ranking...Wooyoung..."just cute"...so true. He can just uses his cuteness to melt us all, no need for muscles...:lol: And level of Korean skill...Chansung "from Italy"...:lol: that got me rollin...xD Level of acting cute....Taecyeon..."unwanted cuteness"...lol. And Junho amount of air time is unranked...lol. And Junsu is pretty average though, but the dialect got him there...:lol: I love it when he just suddenly speaks in his Daegu dialect...so cute.

And the Kiss Me cups are so cute. I really want one...

And I'm in <3 with Tik Tok, it's so refreshing to the ears...:lol: that sounds weird. But I mean it's different and I like that. I hope their new album is somewhat like this.

Guest Korean At Heart

Oh My Gosh. I love those mugs!!!! I really want one. Or more rather all of them. I'm sad that there is no Jay one tho :(

How much are those? I so want to buy one!!!!!!!! (If they don't cost an arm and a leg) hahaha

Hello! I'm new to this thread..well technically cause I've been lurking here for quite some time now..kekeke

Anyway..

The mugs are just too cute! I want Khun's and Woo's (Khunyoung shipper here)..keke

and thumbs up to whoever made that Jay-KissMe-Mug pic...sigh~ sad there's no mug for leadja...

Oh My Gosh. I love those mugs!!!! I really want one. Or more rather all of them. I'm sad that there is no Jay one tho sad.gif

How much are those? I so want to buy one!!!!!!!! (If they don't cost an arm and a leg) hahaha

I heard/read that it costs around 8k Won... which costs around 7-8 USD. :)

Guest avchuck

If you look over the mugs and match up the colors to the boys (which they've already done), there's a red one that's unnamed... (Curious, eh?) I can't read Korean, so I don't know what it's labeled (prolly an original and unnamed version), but kind of fun to speculate whether it's for Jay(?). ^^v

But if they did make one for Jay, more than likely it'd be PINK!!! Like the one luvnhate made <333

Thanks btw! It's so cute!! :wub:

it's my last post today so i just want to share the Jay version of the kiss me mug i made :)

it's not perfect but hope you guys like it :P:D

adios!!^^

Man... I'd snatch that baby up as quick as a heartbeat if they had one for Jay--not to mention those die-hard 2PM fans that would prolly collect all the members' mugs. :lol:

Edit: Evidently, Nichkhun seems to have a red and blue one.

Guest ephemeral.

Creds to Allkpop.

Guess who's on the left? ... LOL.

Baek Ji Young blackmailed the boys ~

love the pics soOo cute and the mugs!!

lmao at teac with a stache!! :lol: where is deagu boy junsu? don's see him :mellow:

it's my last post today so i just want to share the Jay version of the kiss me mug i made :)

it's not perfect but hope you guys like it :P:D

adios!!^^

I love it. <3

I seriously want all these cups.

Guest lec8504

Actually alot of people care about how tall he is. People point it out as a flaw but his height is actually average and not short. He's 170cm and he's taller than alot of other idols like g-dragon, taeyang, tablo, seungri, etc. 170 cm is actually 5'7, you can verify it at any metric conversion site.

I'll even break down the math, 1 inch = 2.54 cm. So take 170cm/2.54 and u'll get 66.93 inches. (60 inches is 5 feet) so it is 5'7.

All together it may not seem important but things spread like wild fire around the internet, even if its inaccurate. (For example, everyone thinking "Tik Tok" is 2PM's new single just cuz AllKPop said it.) Jay is actually decent height, people shouldn't think he's 5'5 because that's short as appose to average.

Anyways, about "Tik Tok", I really love the song. Tommy Park is so talented. He's an Asian American Composer at JYPE. He composed Back 2 U which is my favorite song from their new album. All his songs are composed, written, and arranged at JYPE in Manhattan NY so his songs have an American RnB flare to them which I love. I think if JYP decides to retire in the coming years (Not anytime soon), 2PM won't be hopeless by any means. JYPE may also call upon the Brave Brothers to compose for them.

1 cm = 0.3937 inches

170cm = 66.929 inches

1 inch = 0.083333 feet

66.929 inch = 5.577 feet

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=170cm+t...540cbadae2454e2

and personally it doesn't matter to me how tall/short he is. As long as he's taller than me then it's OK...especially since it's Jay...and I think most people can agree on that.

Guest entermuriel

If you look over the mugs and match up the colors to the boys (which they've already done), there's a red one that's unnamed... (Curious, eh?) I can't read Korean, so I don't know what it's labeled (prolly an original and unnamed version), but kind of fun to speculate whether it's for Jay(?). ^^v

oh i just noticed the RED one. but weirdly enough, in this picture they say the BLUE one is for Nichkhun... but then, in this picture, when they put all cups next to each other, there's no BLUE one, but a RED one instead, and on top of the RED one it says "Nichkhun"... well, now i'm confused o_O so Khunnie has two colors now? lol

Guest daydreaming

1 cm = 0.3937 inches

170cm = 66.929 inches

1 inch = 0.083333 feet

66.929 inch = 5.577 feet

and personally it doesn't matter to me how tall/short he is. As long as he's taller than me then it's OK...especially since it's Jay...and I think most people can agree on that.

lol 5.577 feet = 5ft 7 inches haha so ur both right! =D

because 0.577 feet is actually 7 inches (like 0.5ft is 6 inches)

hope everyone is happy with that....... haha

Hi girls :) & boys, if there are any in this thread haha

I've been into 2pm since their "Again & Again" days, loving the new album concept & such (way late, I know).

This might sound like a really dumb question, but I've always been curious about the word "daebak." I watched Wild Bunny and I heard them say it all the time, but I never caught on to where it started/where it came from. I'm sorry if it's been clarified before, and again I know it's way after the fact, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me the story behind it, thanks!

Hi cubannn and welcome to this thread :)

about your question, Im not very sure though but the first time I heard it is when the boys had an Again&Again comeback stage. Khottests made a fanchant for them and there's one part says "Again&Again is daebak!" sth along that line.. the translation is like "Again&Again is a hit!" so basically I think it means like "this's the bomb" "awesome" sth like that but I could be wrong so if someone knows Korean pls correct me ^^;

Im quite depressed and frustrated due to some issue so Imma share some pics again hehe

They really look alike.. Jang Penguin lol mad cute

a00282174b4c68b310498ho.jpg

xD

taecbeom1.png

Taec is such a dork. I love Jay's expression xD

12632884251vert.jpg

Young Jun Peep and Young leadja <3

82726796.jpg

ssu ssu~~

1246430742000026400.gif

pretty Wooyoung

a00231714b45d93e7985a.jpg

his smile is adorable haha

a00200684b2a348dac3b0.jpg

a00231714b45d95a86dcc.jpg

<3

himnj.png

this fan is daebak! xD

a00283764b4b3cd566f05ve.jpg

Jun Peep is so cute

kimpopeep.jpg

Khun looks so happy playing badminton. he's like a lil' kid ^^

1874551.jpg

hotties hehe

200378777.jpg

20100112151200o.jpg

20100112134105664.jpg

20100112152914o.jpg

nice jump

nisi201001120002168448w.jpg

news12632765801874591m.jpg

khb8.png

khb7.png

1263282294dddddddd.gif

so hot but missing one abs :)

a00254704b4c896262d80.gif

Magnae's facial expressions are cute :D

Magnae: are you the one who stole my banana? hmm - _ -+ (lol)

cs0vert.jpg

last pic.. bye yall ^_^

es12.gif

cr: as tagged, bestiz

edit: and Oh I love those cups!!! I want all of them xD their lips look pretty

I thought Khun's was the blue one too? hope they left the other color for some certain person =)

luvnhate love the pink one! ^^

^ ooh yeah i think yellow is his favorite color. not sure if he mentioned it somewhere (i think he did! cant remember) and he always wears this bright yellow padding jacket!

aww, ifonly they had jay's name on the mug too =(

his lip color wouldve been PINK for sure!

Anyway, i saw a blog before run by one of the people in 2pm's 'noona' fancafe, and she posted all the presents theyve been sending to jay! (from ONE fancafe btw!)

They sent custom AOM tshirts (the one with the pink writing from youtube), AOM towels, AOM hoodies, nike sneakers, stussy hats, makeup for his mom (awww) and Pajamas for his parents, headphones for jehan, nike jackets etc etc! I'mglad they still treating Jay the same as when he was in Korea. he must be feeling loved <3

(* and PLEASE dont misunderstand and think they are 'pitying' jay-just incase you are!- korean fans always send HEAPS of expensive presents to the celebs, AND presents for their families as well. its normal!)

Here are the blog links if you wanna see! (sorry cant upload the photos myself!)

http://blog.naver.com/yokokimi?Redirect=Lo...No=100096667510

You have to click on more links for the other presents but its korean...

I know some fans are quite rich but wow they sent him a lot of stuffs! Nike Jordan headphones and ginseng for his parents? wow.. Khottests keep surprising me. They're awesome and thank you for sharing the link ^^ Jay's so nice giving out the AOM t-shirts to his crews.

vv avchuck and cubannn your welcome :D

omo Junsu and Yoon EunHae so hot! cant wait to see the CF

Guest avchuck

oh i just noticed the RED one. but weirdly enough, in this picture they say the BLUE one is for Nichkhun... but then, in this picture, when they put all cups next to each other, there's no BLUE one, but a RED one instead, and on top of the RED one it says "Nichkhun"... well, now i'm confused o_O so Khunnie has two colors now? lol

Oh, is that what it says? So much for my theory kekeke! Thanks for the clarification(?), since now I'm also confused, lol. :huh::P

And thanks widdy for the pic spams. I haven't seen a few of them before (SAVING) keke

Guest theblazenazn

1 cm = 0.3937 inches

170cm = 66.929 inches

1 inch = 0.083333 feet

66.929 inch = 5.577 feet

That is inaccurate. You should read some of the results that Google yields and not just the shortcut answer. 1 feet = 12 inches. 60 inches/12=5 feet. The remaining is 6.929 inches which is7 inches which makes 5'7. Your answer is an estimation from Metric to Standard conversion. Cm to Inch is the most accurate. 66.929 inch is NOT 5.577 feet, and you can measure it out in actual height to prove it. If it is true than 5 feet X 12 inches = 60 inches + 5.577inches= 65.577 NOT 66.929 which is Jay's height, plus 65.577 inches is 166.566cm not 170cm. His height is important Jay himself so I think we should get it right. Plus, it would make everyone else in the world atomically shorter if you use that weird conversion.

That is inaccurate. You should read some of the results that Google yields and not just the shortcut answer. 1 feet = 12 inches. 60 inches/12=5 feet. The remaining is 6.929 inches which is7 inches which makes 5'7. Your answer is an estimation from Metric to Standard conversion. Cm to Inch is the most accurate. 66.929 inch is NOT 5.577 feet, and you can measure it out in actual height to prove it. If it is true than 5 feet X 12 inches = 60 inches + 5.577inches= 65.577 NOT 66.929 which is Jay's height, plus 65.577 inches is 166.566cm not 170cm. His height is important Jay himself so I think we should get it right. Plus, it would make everyone else in the world atomically shorter if you use that weird conversion.

I think this is the answer for both of you.

lol 5.577 feet = 5ft 7 inches haha so ur both right! =D

because 0.577 feet is actually 7 inches (like 0.5ft is 6 inches)

hope everyone is happy with that....... haha

Edit:

V

V

V

omg I thought only NichKhun and Taec are in the CF with Yoon Eun Hye?

Guest lec8504

I'm not even going to bother going into why I know he's not 5'7.....it's pointless. And you think he cares about his height but him joking about it and letting the boys tease him about his height....shows (to me) that he's a lot more open minded than that.

anyways thanks to Daydreaming for clarifying :)

on another note...sigh...wtf is up with Allkpop recycling old news o_O.

Archived