☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labacookie

People need to read the rules, as some people are posting things that aren't allowed. Also, something just happened and I hope people will not go crazy and start posting JYP bashing stuff that gets this thread closed. Because honestly all the infighting is getting on my nerves. :(

This is a 2PM thread first. And people should not believe rumors or make assumptions based on rumors. We've had enough of that.

In any case, I'm glad to see Tik Tok is generating so much interest. I really like the song. :)

Guest vern_scorita

@dongsaeng/noona to 2pm: i am a dongsaeng!!! im a 91'ers.. hahahaha..

i also like the tik tok song!!! minimized autotune and catchy music!!!

2pm hwaitingg!!! :)

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

Beastly Idol Nichkhun VS Badminton player Lee Young dae

News by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.

Kor - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng Kagetsu Crcakerbaby K.@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: todaykorea

Lee young dae Beijing Olympic gold medal badminton player and 2PM Nichkhun, who were born in 1988, are going to have a friendly match on Jan, 12. The Match is in the afternoon and will be held at Seoul Olympic park, stadium 2. Moreover, Nichkhun will witness the ‘VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010’ on this very same day.

“I like Lee young Dae very much and I often see his matches through TV. I used to be a school badminton player while I was staying in the states. So I am happy that I have got a chance to visit Korean badminton stadium.” He said with thrill.

Their encounter was supported by the Badminton Association.

‘VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010’ kicks off from today onwards til this Jan,17 at Stadium 2.

[FANCAM] 101201 : Nichkhun @ VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010

credit:2pm0nline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIkVkSeFSLU

2010011214335322761.jpg

1874561.jpg

1874551.jpg

wvqquc.jpg

1874541.jpg

2nsuvwn.jpg

20100112134739956.jpg

1238806.jpg

nisi201001120002168448w.jpg

20100112143027822.jpg

-------------

Casting for Cass Beer

News by Offogato

Credit: Kor-Eng Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: Bestiz

A Modeling company in Korea is now recruiting for a women to take the role of fan for a certain CF. Check out if you're eligible for the following qualifications...

1. Name of company...GG Model

2. Person in charge..Chief

3. Email address …

4. Contact info. …

5. Title of the shooting..Liquor advertisement

6. Content of the shooting..Fan-club scene, Shake hands and hang on to one of the members of the ‘Beast Idol’ (the foreign member)

7. Dates of the shooting..One of Jan 13th or 14th, should be available for both days

8. Time of the shooting..Not specified

9. Location of the shooting..Seoul

10. Role in the shooting..A ‘hardcore’ fan (should be able to act)

11. Things to bring

12. Paycheck for the shoot..200,000won

13. Casting for

14. Subject to be hired..Female in early 20s (Role of a high school student, but we cannot accept teenagers.)

15. Number of subjects to be hired.. 1 person

16. To apply

17. Eligibility.. Please send us your CV

18. How payment is made..Pay-in

19. Date of payment.. Jan 30th

20. etc.

From the information above, it can be implied that the role is to be with 2PM Nichkhun and the product is "Cass Beer".

Most fans left comments like "Please hire me.. I'll give you the money T_T"

Guest cheezychunnie

Beastly Idol Nichkhun VS Badminton player Lee Young dae

News by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.

Kor - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng Kagetsu Crcakerbaby K.@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: todaykorea

Lee young dae Beijing Olympic gold medal badminton player and 2PM Nichkhun, who were born in 1988, are going to have a friendly match on Jan, 12. The Match is in the afternoon and will be held at Seoul Olympic park, stadium 2. Moreover, Nichkhun will witness the ‘VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010’ on this very same day.

“I like Lee young Dae very much and I often see his matches through TV. I used to be a school badminton player while I was staying in the states. So I am happy that I have got a chance to visit Korean badminton stadium.” He said with thrill.

Their encounter was supported by the Badminton Association.

‘VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010’ kicks off from today onwards til this Jan,17 at Stadium 2.

khun looked hot on badminton court..!!!! :o:P

love young dae(after my own national badminton player..of coz) :)

khun used to be a badminton player he have the skill n if he did become a professional player

i am definitely one of his fan!hehe.. :)

glad he's in 2PM now so i wont have to choose btwn him and my own national player..theehe...

-EDIT-

[FANCAM] 101201 : Nichkhun @ VICTOR Korea Open Super Series 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIkVkSeFSLU

CR:2pmonline

Guest mika.16

LOL! I would give the money to meet him too!

Btw, wooyoung and YB are friends??? how? from where?

i would love to know! im a huge fan of BOTH groups!

i reckon taec & daesung could be BFF hahahahaha

Casting for Cass Beer

News by Offogato

Credit: Kor-Eng Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: Bestiz

A Modeling company in Korea is now recruiting for a women to take the role of fan for a certain CF. Check out if you're eligible for the following qualifications...

1. Name of company...GG Model

2. Person in charge..Chief

3. Email address …

4. Contact info. …

5. Title of the shooting..Liquor advertisement

6. Content of the shooting..Fan-club scene, Shake hands and hang on to one of the members of the ‘Beast Idol’ (the foreign member)

7. Dates of the shooting..One of Jan 13th or 14th, should be available for both days

8. Time of the shooting..Not specified

9. Location of the shooting..Seoul

10. Role in the shooting..A ‘hardcore’ fan (should be able to act)

11. Things to bring

12. Paycheck for the shoot..200,000won

13. Casting for

14. Subject to be hired..Female in early 20s (Role of a high school student, but we cannot accept teenagers.)

15. Number of subjects to be hired.. 1 person

16. To apply

17. Eligibility.. Please send us your CV

18. How payment is made..Pay-in

19. Date of payment.. Jan 30th

20. etc.

From the information above, it can be implied that the role is to be with 2PM Nichkhun and the product is "Cass Beer".

wait so they haven't filmed the CF yet?? I thought I saw the stills from Cass Beer CF shooting recently. I think JYPE should just send someone from their company to play the role, for example, Joo or some of the trainees, it would be hilarious. If fangirls really get the role, I am worried for the safety of NichKhun lol jk

Guest badtzmarujung

[NEWS] 100112 DC'ers rank 2PM members

CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

The reveal of 2PM's 'ranking chart' is attracting much attention. Through fans of DC Inside, the rank of 2PM members such as 'JYP Entrance Order', 'Age,' 'Realistic Age Order,' and normal rankings such as 'Amount of air time,' 'Amount of muscles,' and 'Level of gluttony.'

What's eye catching is Jaebum's rank in the 'Amount of muscles' section where he is confidently #1. Being nicknamed Jjit Jaebum, he proudly shows off his perfect abs and is closely followed by Taecyeon, Chansung, and NichKhun.

In 'Level of popularity within the fandom,' Nichkhun is pushed off the rankings with the reason listed as 'God's territory,' explaining that he cannot be compared to the other human members.

Lastly, in the 'Level of internet usage' section, Wooyoung and Taecyeon take the first two ranks with Ok Taecyeon's nickname of 'Oktizen.' Nichkhun took the last half of the rank because of his lack of Korean skills.

2PM will be ending their album activities on the 17th at SBS Inkigayo and is planning to head into varieties and personal activities.

--------------------

[NEWS] 100112 2PM's "Triple Hits"

CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

2PM “True Beastly Idols” a TRIPLE HIT with Heartbeat, Tired of Waiting and Tik-Tok

2PM and Yoon Eun Hye’s Tik-Tok was revealed on the 12th and as soon as the released it has hit #1 on online music sites.

The music site, Monkey 3 recorded that the song was released in the morning of the 12th and by the afternoon it reached #1 by fast tracking records

2PM has made a “Triple Mega Hit” as it has been recorded with “Tired of Waiting”, “Heartbeat” and now “Tik-Tok” as they all have reached #1 on the charts.

Monkey 3’s Activity Studies President*, Lee Jung Gyu revealed that “Project groups and drama OST’s were occupying the charts but this #1 of 2PM’s shows that 2PM’s energy (potential) is still present”

“Tik-Tok” shows a transformed star and way to express a secret love as 2PM shows more appreciation for their mature side and control. Especially as Yoon Eun Hye’s features in this song, it is gaining even more interest.

Also, on the 12th other songs as T-ara, SeeYa and Davichi’s “Wonder Woman”, Kim Nam Gil’s “Can’t I Love You” and GaIn and JoKwon’s “We Fell In Love” were on the charts.

Guest Sacraca

SHINee

SNSD

2NE1

SS501

2PM

MBLAQ

2AM

B2ST

Of course they are protrayed as the one and only CATS!

so funny and love how he added some color and made Ong different than the other cats!

He draws them any chance he can get :]

CREDITS; NATE (SOURCE) and jina_bing_bang@2OD

Taecyeon drew all of 2PM members w/ 6 packs and Jay w/ 8 packs lol. Also, he drew a crown for junho and a mohawk for jay, keke

Guest luvnhate

I remember a good! few hundred pages back there were series 2pm pictures(below),so if you were wondering(like me) wdh they were all about(khun is less then or equal to what???), here are the translations^^. some of them are really funny!!LOL

The reveal of 2PM's 'ranking chart' is attracting much attention. Through fans of DC Inside, the rank of 2PM members such as 'JYP Entrance Order', 'Age,' 'Realistic Age Order,' and normal rankings such as 'Amount of air time,' 'Amount of muscles,' and 'Level of gluttony.'

What's eye catching is Jaebum's rank in the 'Amount of muscles' section where he is confidently #1. Being nicknamed Jjit Jaebum, he proudly shows off his perfect abs and is closely followed by Taecyeon, Chansung, and NichKhun.

In 'Level of popularity within the fandom,' Nichkhun is pushed off the rankings with the reason listed as 'God's territory,' explaining that he cannot be compared to the other human members.

Lastly, in the 'Level of internet usage' section, Wooyoung and Taecyeon take the first two ranks with Ok Taecyeon's nickname of 'Oktizen.' Nichkhun took the last half of the rank because of his lack of Korean skills.

2PM will be ending their album activities on the 17th at SBS Inkigayo and is planning to head into varieties and personal activities.

CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

pls do not hotlink the pics thanks

92615821.jpg

82422384.jpg

80223606.jpg

15579861.jpg

19332228.jpg

28195179.jpg

okay not to be totally off topic......I'm looking forward to 2pm vs bigbang, not as an intense rivalry competition but more of a friendship interaction(where is that gif of teac playing with YB hat!) you know like beast and mblaq, everyone sais rivals rivals but they're such BFF's LOL!

Guest mika.16

where did the big bang vs 2pm come from anyway?

anyway, i found this fancam of wooyoung @ mama 2009,

but i can't see it!!

can someone upload it onto youtube somehow? i think its cus the link is from korea =(

http://blog.naver.com/lavendernet?Redirect...gNo=40095789629

i wanna see it cus it looked pretty close up from the first 'still screen' but it just wont load =(

and omg, this blog has so many closeup fancams but i cant see any of them!!

http://blog.naver.com/your2pm

i'm prety sure most of these aren't on youtube!

People need to read the rules, as some people are posting things that aren't allowed. Also, something just happened and I hope people will not go crazy and start posting JYP bashing stuff that gets this thread closed. Because honestly all the infighting is getting on my nerves. :(

This is a 2PM thread first. And people should not believe rumors or make assumptions based on rumors. We've had enough of that.

Sorry to cut your post.

That's why I don't post here very often >.>

Sorry if I posted something that is not allowed, I just thought people had the right to know what happened :/

Anyways, again I'm sorry, I should think twice before posting something here.

Guest baosters

tik tok is an amazing song :D even though it's just a CF song...but lol i got hooked to it since last night and it was on repeat since forever :') anticipating what they might come up with next!! :)

lol! thnks for sharing. i love the ranking.

anyways, when i read about the new cass ost "TIK TOK" i immediately thought of that song tick tock.

i thought they made a guy version of it. lol! "wake up in the morning feeling like JYP.." :D

hmmp, don't know about the BBVS2PM,

love both group, but i think they are not a match..

but oh well, can't wait for some JUNSU-GD bromance! :D

anyways, when i read about the new cass ost "TIK TOK" i immediately thought of that song tick tock.

i thought they made a guy version of it. lol! "wake up in the morning feeling like JYP.." :D

LOL, I like this :P

I currently have their song on ultimate repeat <3

Guest ahmints
Guest happylove00

i m playing tik tok non-stop on my player since morning!

i m totally hooked to the song...

love the lyrics!!!

secret love between superstars huh...

i think this is the cass cf theme!

too bad, we can only see triangle love btw khun and taec...

if only the others can join in the fun... LOL!!!

Question: anyone know whether they are going to have a mv for this song?!

perhaps "nobody knows..." ^_^

look at this...

taec danced on the street

(i think is by request from fans!!! OMO!!! our boys are really friendly right?!!!)

Guest cheezychunnie

2PM leader's center position Mnet Wide News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5OWLSnmIs

2PM's pre-debut Pictures Mnet Wide News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCmxUK_iDW0

2PM Teacyeon News cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT388xahfIo

cr:iheartoneday

issit me or i feel like mnet really loves Jay??hihi :D

100112 2PM Nichkhun@VICTOR Korea Open Series 2010[Fancam]-longer version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngQ5z3GxZU

cr:theyayoiza

Just random question

speaking of MNET... im not living in Korea so i dont know what are the music shows airing there

i am particular of Inkigayo, Music Bank and Music Core

But in 2008 there are also videos of 2pm from Mnet Countdown and actually their comeback stage in MNET was my fave AAA performance.

But nowadays, i havent heard of any performance in MNET

So is MNET still airing?

P.S. sorry for topping the page though =)

Archived