☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephy18

^ Hi there, I think your a new member but I'm not sure. Just wanted to tell you a friendly reminder not to write one liners because its one of the rules in this thread. I just don't want you to be warned or suspended for it. ^_^ And to answer your question:

Can someone tell me why Jae is known as "pink grandpa"? :)

I believe he got this name from Wild Bunny or maybe Idol Army. But the name really catched on in Wild Bunny. Jay loves to wear pink all the time. And during the 1st episode of Wild Bunny, Jay is always looking tired and out of energy. So he reminds you of an old grandpa. Remember when Taec, Jay, Chansung were trying to run to the NB club. Jay could hardly run fast enough and was just out of breathe and behind even the camera PD who are of coarse way older then him. Plus Jay himself called himself old too. LOL. The show PDs called him that through captions and then us fans started calling him that too.

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new song TIK TOK!!!! Its seriously on repeat!!! The melody is nice.

Like some of you, when I went on allkpop, I was like O_O!!!! New single already, its not even April.

But then when I read some comments, I was like "OH its for a CF, that makes more sense."

Cuz they didnt even release any news or teasers. It kind of came out of no where.

But I'm still happy with this surprise. This song is a totally different feel from 2PM usual stuff and I like it.

Can't wait to see the full CF mv. I think its gonna be HOT!! Hope this single reaches the Top on Music Charts.

Guest ephemeral.

for reaching page 1500, I will share some cute pics hehe

Junho, the tissue boy

Taec loves this eh? lol

leadja too

Hwangje: Oh! you dont have it yet? here you go.. x]

a little more... hehe

lmao

Oh..

hahahahaha Okcat's having fun

LMFAO. Wtf Taec. xD

I can't believe I'm jealous of a tissue. Junho. ; A ;

Thanks for sharing. <3

Can someone tell me why Jae is known as "pink grandpa"? :)

I'm pretty sure it derived from Idol Army, and we all know how Jay loves pink ~

Jay lost to this leg game against Chansung (no kidding) after the hide and seek game.

Wooyoung lost as well, and they had two outfits to choose from. Woodong got to choose first, hehe.

Jay had to wear

---

As for the Tik-Tok CF song ~

I love how it isn't really autotuned. <3

I loved the instrumental at the beginning.

I only clearly recognized Chansung and Junsu's voice.

The chorus is LOOOVE with Junsu's angelic voice. <3

Yoon Eun Hye's voice is a nice touch to the song.

And Taec's soft rapping makes me melt..

They look HOT on the cover.

Just unbutton that jacket, Junho. *o*

Lol a Khun's pants though.

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

Definitely a donsaeng.

I'm 4 years and 9 days younger than Chansung.

Because of the boys, I keep wishing I were older. xD

Guest BabyxLovex2pm

Aww..I love There New Song. Its so catchy.

but wait i thought they where resting up too. then their album.??

well at least they are happy with it:]..i hope they are doing great(: Tik Tok<3

~Saranghae..2pm Hwaiting<3

Wait wait, so all those news article about FO were misleading then D: Like the fact that Jae suk would stay and stuff? Well, i guess were always going to have a season two. I really though that it started with jae Suk leaving but before Jay leaving would mean that it was a decision before that. It's complicated.

Anyway, I really like the new song. It's much more mellow than some of their previous songs but it's so beautiful.

Guest kissme123

i love tik tok and i think khun's voice has matured a lot and of course Suie's parts r love!!!

And someone mentioneds junho sounded like jyp...lol..i always thought both wooyoung n junho sounds like jyp at times...kekek..dont shoot me..lol

And i love the lyric,it's a sweet song for secret love...wait, r they singing the song based on their own personal experiece..lol

Anyway, abt Naver's news...lets hope it's just a part of marketing strategy for leadja's unexpected return...am trying my very best to give jyp benefit of the doubt.i have faith...

Thank you, Stephy18 and ephemeral. ^_^

Yeah, I'm a new member to this thread even though I've been a 2PM fan for a while.

So I'm unfamiliar with the rules still :/ Sorry!

&& I'm loving the pictures of Junho, the napkin boy ;D

Hahahaha.

Also, "Tik Tok" is a really good song.<3 The boys never disappoint :lol:

I have a request:

Does anyone remember the performance where Leadja got tangle when doing flips?

And the members try to help him and some cover him up by standing in front.

They were wearing I Hate You outfit.

It was really cute and I want to watch it again! =D

Thanks

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Big Bang VS. 2PM

DOES IT MATTER? BOTH GROUPS ARE GREAT :D
Agreed. (: I was a VIP before Hottest, but I wasn't as intense a VIP as a Hottest.

I really hope no fanwars start &ect. It is really amazing for 2PM to be compared to Big Bang (: I'm sure both of them will do amazing in 2010<3

Tik Tok; AH I freaked out when I saw the headline on allkpop too x.x

Anyways, I love the instrumental at the beginning too<3 Hhahaa.

Woo has improved a lot in the vocal area :D You can really tell in Tired Of Waiting and this hehe.

I really like how it's more calm and easy going than something like Heartbeat. So catchyy (:

Junho Napkin Boy; HAHA. (: That's too cute. <3

Guest churvaness

BIGBANG vs. 2PM

I LOVE THEM BOTH....Them making comebacks this year is bonus-bonus for me...

They both make good music (BB is more hiphop while 2PM is more of RnB type)...

They both rock the stages they appear on....

Whoever gets whatever at the Year End Shows and Awards, I'll be happy for them...It's like a WIN_WIN situation for me!!!

YAyy!!!

Instead of comparing these two, why don't just make them collaborate.....

That'd be EPIC AWESOMENESS!

Guest xxxxxxx

Regarding BB Vs 2PM. They have different music styles and they are just as good. And I don't think they should be compared to. The media just tends to do that -__- The world doesn't need two competing fan clubs . They are not rivals .. After all, Junsu is like homies with Gdragon. They wouldn't like their respective fanclubs to be hating on each other nor would like to be called rivals.

Guest anndriena

2pm fans or not I hope more people in korea decide to make JYPE pay for their shady dealings in this situation. If you can't even search jays name in the search engines anymore I'm thinking that's a massive cover up. Jay can't speak. They're are putting out fake stories about him having a manager in seattle (what for and how are his expenses being paid?)

I'm glad again&again sold over 64,000 with 1:59 clocking a little under 36,000 copies it show the boycott had a good effect. Yes those are the real numbers. Don't believe the 40,000 copies sold being put out by JYP. They are trying to save face. They are so shady and I'm glad hottest are hitting them in the pocket where it counts.

And also I don't want too many people to rejoice because jyp is supposedly going by standard contracts that are not like the other slavery contracts since the investigations began. 2PM was signed BEFORE those contracts and 2PM's contracts were not ratified to the new standards.

Guest cheezychunnie

-edit-

some member here thought dat it was inappropriate bringing on the matter so

i have to edit my post..

-edit-

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

The golden age of 2PM again and again in 2010: from the variety show to the movie

Credit: Kor-Eng : Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Tvdaily: 2PM who is the most popular and beloved idol in 2009 will meet the fans in various ways - not only music, but also personal activities of members in 2010.

2PM will finish their first album performance in this week. And a few members will start their personal activities in various fields.

First of all, Khun will shoot a movie for the first time. He will act as a hero of the movie titled "The Shiny Diploma". So he must be busy after their performance as singers is finished. The JYPE person said on the phone, "The exact opening day is not settled yet, but it will be released in this year 2010. So, Khun will shoot that movie in between" and added, "Khun is studying acting now despite his busy schedule."

Taec will participate in the program "Family outing-season 2", so we can expect it will be a busy time for him. This program used to shoot for one night and two days in the country. Then, Taec should go a business trip for 2day in a week, Taec must be much busier than ever.

And more, even though their performance as singers will be finished, Wooyoung and Taec will take roles as MCs of Ingigayo in this year.

So many fans may miss them much since their performance will be finished. But, fans you don't need to. They will do various activities from all fields. (from variety show to movie).

Guest entermuriel

uhmmm, i just went to naver and search for "리더 박재범" and stuff came up. i thought his name was deleted? and when i search for just "박재범" his profile still comes up... so they only deleted the name from being top search... or so it seems

i highly doubt JYPe has something to do with this. they really don't have the kind of "power" to make a search engine delete a name. hmmm. i think naver just removed his name from being top search cause they might have thought it was a spam? i'm giving JYPe the benefit of doubt. besides, it's a rumor, so i won't take it seriously.

i don't think this rumor should've been brought up here since 2OD asked not to be taken out of there... but since it was shared here already i thought i'd give my thoughts about

anyways. talking about something else. i love "Tik Tok". i has a really nice feel to it, and doesn't have auto-tune, which makes their voices shine even more :]

Big Bang and 2PM are two awesome groups... they both fall in their own category i think, there's really no point in comparing them. the only thing they share is their popularity and their friendship [Junsu&GD]. they seem to get along great, i still remember when GD said "2PM" at that music awards for Best Male Group, he saw it coming lol. i like both groups, but my fangirl heart will go for 2PM hehehe

v @gina9 i downloaded the pictures from some blog, but don't remember where x_x but you can find the same pictures here --> click

Ah sorry this is totally random...

But I saw your picture in your signature and was wondering where the top black and white / sepia-ish looking pictures of 2PM were found?

I can't seem to find them! :(

Guest itszmaeee

BIG BANG vs. 2PM

I'd rather have both groups collaborate than have all this rivalry fiasco and competing against each other. Both groups are friends. YB, GD, and Junsu are friends. YB and Wooyoung are both friends. DS said he likes Nickhun cuz he treats him well lol. 90-ers SR and Chansung are both friends too, but all in all both groups are friends. There just happens to be a few of the members are closer to BB than the others. I reaaaally reaaaally want both groups to collaborate, if it's even possible. I can' wait for their album and [heuk][heuk]JAY[heuk][heuk].

EDIT:

oh crap, i topped a page. sorry i have nothing to share. *looks through 2pm folder for something share*

Archived