☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest tikamicizia

i'm the same age with woo!! and only older like 6 days.. and i'm so happy jay's bday date only 1 day apart from me too. lol

so basically most of them are around my age,, kekekke

2pm vs big bang. hmmmm I think it won't be as hot as dbsk vs big bang.. big bang and 2pm are friends with each other,, so the fans won't be so work up I think,, well maybe when it comes to the awards arguments can get bigger.. 2nd, I think many of us love 2pm and big bang @ the same time... big bang is the one who brought me to kpop,, I heart them coz they're not fruity and girly same with 2pm,, their hair aren't like manga characters *lmao. and they make really really good songsss... but I dedicate my fangirl side to 2pm coz I can relate myself to them more,, I love every single bits bout them. hahhaha.. that doesn't make me want to see big bang fail. I love and support both of themm!! so I guess many or some of us will be happy whether 2pm or big bang who rule in 2010..or at leasssttt not being bitter when 2pm lost.. I'm happy for both of them

tik tok is awesoomeee!! so that's yeh's voice?? but taec's part is too short huhu,, I hope they work on taec's rapping skill more

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

i love the song. it's quite nice. i wonder where it's from.

It's from the new Cass Beer CF that features the love triangle between Yoon Eun Hye, Khun & Taec :)

Guest Unnursvana

I know that WooDara is Dara and Wooyoung coupling but why are people paring them up? I have tried to google it and I never get an answer, the only thing that i know is that Wooyoung mentioned Dara in a radio show or something. Could someone please tell me what it is about.

thanks is advance.

Guest happylove00

I know that WooDara is Dara and Wooyoung coupling but why are people paring them up? I have tried to google it and I never get an answer, the only thing that i know is that Wooyoung mentioned Dara in a radio show or something. Could someone please tell me what it is about.

thanks is advance.

there was this radio show where they did some survey with the male idol groups (bigbang, 2pm, etc.) about 2ne1...

for all the categories,

wooyoung pick Dara!

he only picks Dara... that's why this WooDara couple came about...

to XxchronoxX

thanks for sharing!

love the tempo!

very different...

and the best part is minimal auto tune!!!

thanks goodness...

byebye auto tune!!!

is eun hye the lady singing the song???

I'm so loving the Cass Beer CF song, very different from their previous styles. I'm anticipating something groundbreaking for their next album!

Guest hinata0689

New song!

i love this song.. the tempo really catchy

cant wait to watch the mv for this cf

it must be daebak since khun n taec act on the cf

I'm gonna miss the boys after their last stage on 17/1.. i wish they could win multizen for tow since heartbeat won a lot of award last year

anyway im participate with their new mini album on april

2010 is year for 2PM

Guest Sibiapple

Just listen to Tik Tok

So addicted to it, :)))))))))))))), Is that Woo the first to sing in that song, I wonder.

The concept of this song is " the secretive love of 2PM", so the CF is going is to see Taec ?????? secretly love YUH.

I'm just guessing

* listening over and over again*

Guest cheezychunnie

i log on to allkpop and the title goes 2PM release new single..i was like what??

its too early,then i came here n read dat it wasnt really their new single for their new album but

its for cass beer..allkpop's article is very misleading n they didnt even mention

on the cass beer promotion but stressing on 2PM new album..

huh..

anyway,love the song :) tik tok..

100108 2PM New Year Greeting Message for Airforce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLW1SSQxg4E

cr:2pmonline

i log on to allkpop and the title goes 2PM release new single..i was like what??

its too early,then i came here n read dat it wasnt really their new single for their new album but

its for cass beer..allkpop's article is very misleading n they didnt even mention

on the cass beer promotion but stressing on 2PM new album..

huh..

anyway,love the song :)

allkpop is the worst kpop site. I know for a fact that they intentionally made the article misleading like that in order to attract more hits. If they had made clear that it's just a CF songs, not that many people would have clicked and commented "oh I thought their new album is in April why do they release new single already"

edit:

btw I just realized this but CONGRATS on reaching page 1500! :)

Guest Sacraca

am I wrong that I didnt hear Khun's voice in this song???

Anyway, Junsu' s voice is freakingly awesome here...cant resist his voice.....that's why I love him :XXXX

Just listen to Tik Tok

So addicted to it, :)))))))))))))), Is that Woo the first to sing in that song, I wonder.

The concept of this song is " the secretive love of 2PM", so the CF is going is to see Taec ?????? secretly love YUH.

I'm just guessing

* listening over and over again*

the 'nobody no~' first part sounds like Junho. Chansung starts at 0:34

Wooyoung starts at 0:50 then Junsu @ chorus part ^^

nice song tho. the tik tok part is really catchy and Taec's rap is so good. YEH sounds nice with them too

but is it just me or Khun doesn't sing at all in this song? may be @ 2:06 perhaps? saw the lyrics from Bestiz. Khun sings after Wooyoung in the first verse 0:57 - 1:03 but only one part?

this song gives a different feel from them.

and yay page1500 :D

EDIT: for reaching page 1500, I will share some cute pics hehe

Junho, the tissue boy

1249839741img9290tile.jpg

Taec loves this eh? lol

1249838032img8952tile.jpg

leadja too

12449944772009061500481.jpg

2009061421335710021.jpg

b00866294a596d8b21235.jpg

b00866294a596d6f29fa5.jpg

Hwangje: Oh! you dont have it yet? here you go.. x]

b00866294a596d96c6183.jpg

hj11.jpg

hj12.jpg

wygi0.jpg

Goodnight everyone~ ♥ :D

12426506991straightup.gif

a little more... hehe

f00985894b19e6437a294.jpg

lmao

f00985894b19e6407156e.jpg

they're so skilled o_o

36446647.jpg

83846187.jpg

I thought this was real xD

a00222624b4aec0a8c28b.jpg

Oh..

a00222624b4aec0de7cd5.jpg

his expression is adorable hehe

1262936374s062704.gif

hahahahaha Okcat's having fun

f00956434b45969dbdb0f.gif

cr: bestiz, as tagged

Guest zhemeban

I'm their Noona (nooooooooooo+++) but who's care hehe ^^

I love Tik Tok tooo .... It's good indeed .... Teac has new way to rap again :-)

Guest Soulhead

I love Tik Tok too...That's remind me Jay Chou,Daishi Dance and ''Koe wo Kikasete'' from Big Bang. But only for the spirit of the song ,very peaceful :in fact ,i'm in heaven right now like if I was flying through the clouds with a beautiful sunset in front of me XD .And oh yeah I like so much Taecyeon in the song !In first i was surprised because i heard JYP voice..Ahh Wooyoung Junho has similar voice to him sometimes!!!!O_O Even if I doubt everytime about their new songs ,it's always a real pleasure to be surprised like that !Especially CF song because they can show a new side of them ~ These last month,2PM is really my little paradise,And at every new song ,I'm more grateful ~ And because I really like Taecyeon's part,TAECYEON FTW !!!! :P ~

Guest Labacookie

I really like Tik Tok. :) It's a very nice song.

So some people don't misunderstand the rules, you're not supposed to talk at length about other groups, lets avoid any controversy (or more infighting).

And the pics of them with the signs are so cute. No doubt people are gonna make all kinds of macros. :D

Also, YAY 1500 pages, can you believe it?! We're only 500 pages away from a whole new thread. Exciting!

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

- I'm a dongsaeng fan. I was born in March 1993 ~

One of my dreams : have all the 7 2PM members and ... call them "OPPA" <3 kekeke especially Jay *.*

Kiss event ? Haaaw i want a kiss !! >.<

You know, i was in Seoul (Gangnam) on the 24th december, and at random i saw the NB club where they were T.T I really wanted to go but i didn't want to leave my family cause it was christman eve ~ Would you have done the same thing ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIK TOK SONG for Cass Beer CF.

I can't stop listening it *.* But ... Where's Khun's voice ?

Haaa, just in love with taec's rap ~ I can't wait to see the CF. I've read somewhere it was about a love story triangle between Nichkhun Yoon Euh Hye and TaecYeon right ?

Guest luvnhate

^

^

^

yep it's a love triangle you shud check out the pics few pages back HOT stuff can't wait heheh

ye khun sings at 0:57 as widdy said, I'm loving this song esp teak's part!! can't stop repeating it :P

the 'nobody no~' first part sounds like Junho. Chansung starts at 0:34

Wooyoung starts at 0:50 then Junsu @ chorus part ^^

nice song tho. the tik tok part is really catchy and Taec's rap is so good. YEH sounds nice with them too

but is it just me or Khun doesn't sing at all in this song? may be @ 2:06 perhaps? saw the lyrics from Bestiz. Khun sings after Wooyoung in the first verse 0:57 - 1:03 but only one part?

this song gives a different feel from them.

and yay page1500 :D

EDIT: for reaching page 1500, I will share some cute pics hehe

Junho, the tissue boy

Goodnight everyone~ ♥ :D

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7108/1242...1straightup.gif

cr: bestiz, as tagged

^

LMAO :D junho!! and jay's exaggerated reaction = sexy

nd yey for page 1500

Guest kay01dee

i really really like tik tok! they all sound so good! i can't really tell where khun comes in though..

does anyone have the lyrics to the song?

edit:

Why was Taec late in confirming Family Outing 2?

Male group 2PM's Taecyeon has confirmed his casting for SBS's Family Outing 2 and will soon be going into recording.

It's been found that the production team for Family Outing 2 had Taecyeon on their cast list earlier than known. But why was the confirmation so delayed?

When so many different celebrities came out with their confirmations, the reason Taecyeon couldn't was because of his leader Park Jaebum's leave to America, which put a halt to all of their personal activities.

Last year, 2PM's Jaebum was swept in controversy and left for America. The members did not participate in any personal activities except their MC'ing positions in Inkigayo, which was contracted earlier.

People are saying that JYP Entertainment had a hard time with the decision in Taecyeon participating in Family Outing 2. The production team of Family Outing 2 were just as careful.

However, the company has decided that the members can no longer not participate in personal activities and will be using Taecyeon as their stepping stone to increasing the activities of the rest of the members.

An associate stated "Taecyeon's FO2 casting was something that his agency and the production team were both extremely careful about. However, since the confirmation is out, both sides will be working harder to reap the best results."

The production team stated "Taecyeon will be taking off his image as a beastly idol and will be reaching the viewers with a friendlier image." cr: STAR NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Archived