☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest JAEBOO-

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

- I'm a dongsaeng fan to 2PM,:'D i'm 14 and turning 15 now in january 26 . hehehe .

@kiss me pictures

- GAWD *melts* illdo anything for junhoXD

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lec8504

I'm a noona to all of them and I wouldn't have it any other way heheh. Especially since Khun, Jay and Taec seems to like older girls LOL.

Guest -maverick-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTDR3uv4fM

"TvN forcast 2PM vs BIGBANG in 2010....

News.nate : Maybe, the big event will be held in this year : 2PM and Bigbang will have the fight of the century.

tvN news forecast the prospects of this year in K-pop world and said that the most noticeable scenario might be the showdown between 2pm and Bigbang.

In the year of 2009, there are so many splendid idol stars in K-pop world. Especially, 2pm maintained the pride of male idol group in the sweeping zeal for female idol group. So 2pm is a group who is worthy to take the lead.

But, Bigbang who was the best idol group of the year 2008 and took activities as a solo in last year, has the plan to come back as "Big bang", so a showdown between the two(Big bang vs. 2pm) will be inevitable.

tvN ENEWS will analyze the showdown between the two in K-pop world from various angles, and select it as the hottest issue of the year. Actually, 2PM and Bigbang has never met in the final.

And tvN New will analyze around all aspects - including their music style, dance and fashion style, Ads and album sales. More, the prospect of the mass and the professionals will be included in this program. Through all these data, tvN news will forecast who will be a winner.

The rivals jostling each other for top rank in K-pop is the most interesting things in 2010, and it will be the most compelling rival structure as successor to HOT vs Sechs Kiss(1998) and Bigbang vs. Dongbandshinki(2008).

The forecast of the showdown between Bigband ang 2pm will be on air on 7th, 9:pm in tvN enews.

*(Credit: Kor-Eng Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.comCoordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com*)

"

Just wanted to put my 2 cents on this. First off I think it's pretty cool that 2pm, having debuted not very long ago compared to Big Bang is already being mentioned along with them as the top two groups to watch out for in 2010. They moved up really fast. I didn't really wanna say this, but if you think about it the whole Jay situation actually did end up helping them out this year, and it will probably help them out in the long run in a variety of ways as well. So that's good :D.

In terms of dancing, 2pm takes the cake. Their performances are much more in sync dance-wise, and they're better at acrobatics as a group as a whole. Big Bang does have Taeyang though, who I think is definitely one of the top dancers in all of KPOP, but 2pm as a group is better and Jay is cool as a bboy.

Rapping has got to go to Big Bang though. They have the underground pedigree (11 year old GD) and TOP (as Tempo) and YG backing them, performed with DynamicDuo/EpikHigh, etc.

Singing is kind of a toss up. Junsu is probably a slightly better lead vocalist than Daesung is (DID YOU GUYS SEE Junsu's HIS R. KELLY COVER OF BUMP N GRIND? SHIEEEETTTTTT LOL. I seriously watched that several times and as a singer was extremely envious). But, otherwise the rest of both bands can basically sing and some are better than others but it honestly kind of evens out in the end. It should be mentioned, however, that Big Bang blends their voices really well - this is noticeable in how they always sing the choruses of their songs during live performances, which is partly why their live performances are sometimes are a bit messy (can't always match the recording/1 person singing). 2pm might have that ability as well, but they don't sing their choruses in live performances for whatever reason consistently (JYP probably arranged this, not them) and instead focus on sharper dancing.

Looks or fashion or whatever I could really care less..actually jk I kinda do care about fashion. but..if you really want to compare. 2pm wins in looks because they have all around better bodies, especially as of late. Faces is arguable so whatever. Big Bang probably has to win in fashion because of them bringing the whole streetwear steez to kpop starting a few years back, and the whole "big bang style or w/e" thing.

So, here comes my amazing conclusion:

DOES IT MATTER? BOTH GROUPS ARE GREAT :D

And yeah I like both groups, but don't necessarily like all of the autotune that both groups have been throwing on their songs excessively as of late :P

Anyways just wanted to get my opinion in here lol, sorry if this has been discussed to death already. Both groups are friendly with each other anyways, and that article/video by TVN is obviously just screaming for attention haha. Still , its entertaining, and we shall all be entertained in this coming year haha.

Guest jeremeee

wheres the HYUNG option for the fandudes?

anyways... i'm just gonna do it...

i'm dongsaeng to jay

i'm the same age as junsu, khun, and taec (if we're going into specifics i'm dongsaeng to junsu and khun and hyung to taec)

i'm hyung to wooyoung, junho, and chansung

so after doing this i feel soo unaccomplished with my life... they all have done something pretty damn awesome in their life and i'm still in college... LOL!!!

Guest mrs-shindongho

In general, I'm a dongsaeng. ^^~ But if you'll look at it, it seems like I'm a noon. Because of their baby faces and wittiness.

Guest achariya

Well, i was born in 1993 so tht makes me 3years younger than chansung. anyway, age isnt really important

at all,right? hahaha

facebook - Art of Movement Crew

this is a picture of Jay and his friends in his bboy crew,

ART OF MOVEMENT !!

they hv a facebook account so you guys can also get there to check out their schedule.

Guest happylove00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTDR3uv4fM

"TvN forcast 2PM vs BIGBANG in 2010....

"

Just wanted to put my 2 cents on this. First off I think it's pretty cool that 2pm, having debuted not very long ago compared to Big Bang is already being mentioned along with them as the top two groups to watch out for in 2010. They moved up really fast. I didn't really wanna say this, but if you think about it the whole Jay situation actually did end up helping them out this year, and it will probably help them out in the long run in a variety of ways as well. So that's good :D.

In terms of dancing, 2pm takes the cake. Their performances are much more in sync dance-wise, and they're better at acrobatics as a group as a whole. Big Bang does have Taeyang though, who I think is definitely one of the top dancers in all of KPOP, but 2pm as a group is better and Jay is cool as a bboy.

Rapping has got to go to Big Bang though. They have the underground pedigree (11 year old GD) and TOP (as Tempo) and YG backing them, performed with DynamicDuo/EpikHigh, etc.

Singing is kind of a toss up. Junsu is probably a slightly better lead vocalist than Daesung is (DID YOU GUYS SEE Junsu's HIS R. KELLY COVER OF BUMP N GRIND? SHIEEEETTTTTT LOL. I seriously watched that several times and as a singer was extremely envious). But, otherwise the rest of both bands can basically sing and some are better than others but it honestly kind of evens out in the end. It should be mentioned, however, that Big Bang blends their voices really well - this is noticeable in how they always sing the choruses of their songs during live performances, which is partly why their live performances are sometimes are a bit messy (can't always match the recording/1 person singing). 2pm might have that ability as well, but they don't sing their choruses in live performances for whatever reason consistently (JYP probably arranged this, not them) and instead focus on sharper dancing.

Looks or fashion or whatever I could really care less..actually jk I kinda do care about fashion. but..if you really want to compare. 2pm wins in looks because they have all around better bodies, especially as of late. Faces is arguable so whatever. Big Bang probably has to win in fashion because of them bringing the whole streetwear steez to kpop starting a few years back, and the whole "big bang style or w/e" thing.

So, here comes my amazing conclusion:

DOES IT MATTER? BOTH GROUPS ARE GREAT :D

And yeah I like both groups, but don't necessarily like all of the autotune that both groups have been throwing on their songs excessively as of late :P

Anyways just wanted to get my opinion in here lol, sorry if this has been discussed to death already. Both groups are friendly with each other anyways, and that article/video by TVN is obviously just screaming for attention haha. Still , its entertaining, and we shall all be entertained in this coming year haha.

i tried not to think about it, but actually for a showdown between 2PM and bigbang to happen... it will largely lies in their leaders... we all know the controversies both leaders have caught in...

if there is no leader in both groups, there will be no showdown...

i hope for the best for both groups in 2010!!!

on the good side, i m so glad that this thread is back to normal!!! like what the mod said, we should really just ignore those rumors or whatsoever bashings... becos it wont help in anyway!

we can express our opinions freely and openly but must always bear in mind that we love our boys!

criticisms maybe necessary but not bashing!!!

P.S: i m really getting a feeling that taec is visiting soompi... the man mentioned about the ring and their year end performances in his recent cyworld updates... either i m too sensitive or i m right...

dear taec,

if u r reading my post,

i love ok taecyeon :wub:

but

i love 2PM more!!! :D

I'm pretty much a lurker on this thread but I'm glad that everyone's cheering up!

I was born in 1993 too.

God, I am so jealous of koreans they get to have a chance to join the kiss me thing.

Guest achariya

2AM 2PM speaking english

I like the way taec's face was like when kwon talked to him. so hilarious. : ))))

Jay's sexy water cut

He's so funny hahaha how dare him did such a thing. lol

This comes from the show called Introducing Star's Friend. You can also find the rest of the show w/ sub in youtube.

Its totally worth watching. There're loads of funny stuffs in this show.

Hope you all enjoy watching it.

:D

Guest Melinda

I am 20 years old. so dongsaeng of all of them except wooyoung. NOONA (NOOOOOOOOO!!~ ) to Junho and chansung =x

I really dun like young boys buttt is until I saw chansung! totally fall in love :D

HE IS TOO HOT TO RESIST! lol

WEE!! So so so glad that the thread mood is so good now...few days back the mood was just plain sullen x depressing~

anyways I'm a 1989' October baby~ LOLZ..>..< so I'm noona to JunHo and Chan~

How I wish if someday I could meet them in person and call them Oppa and call JunHo and Chan by name..lol!!

I'm a Jay bias! I love Jay! He seems like the type of big brother and boyfriend that I've always dreamt of~HAHA!!

Next to Jay will prolly be the magnae of the group our ChanSung..He's just one young boy too manly and yet too cute to ignore..I just like the way he acts! HAHA!! Plus I have a very close guy friend that have features very similar to Chan's..

I ended up staring at my friend so much coz he remind me of Chan..XD!!

Anyway I would so so so like to Kiss each of them...hope their competition was for International fans too..but too bad...

Here's a question I'd like you guys here to answer...

PICK YOUR BIAS..WHAT WOULD BE THE PREFECT SCENE TO MEET YOUR BIAS?? WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO HIM?

for example: my bias is Jay..I hope to meet him randomly on the streets of Korea at night..during winter at some wuiet but beautiful street..both of us alone..I'll definitely buy him coffee and tell him to be strong at all times...

Guest heretoc

Ah this is interesting...

I'm younger than Jay, Junsu and Nichkhun, but older than Taec, Wooyoung, Junho and Chan Sung~

They all look hot no matter what!

Actually I am older than Jaebum, since I was born Jan '87, but 3 months does not really make me a noona to him.

I'd be the noona of the other 6 though :> tee hee.

Guest JiAhUiis

@ Joeyng,

I AM ALSO 21 THIS YEAR((: *hi-five* And ME LOVE TAECYEON! Yays yo!

@Piperhebe1's post.

Totally agree. for me, 2PM has that charismatic style that girls go gaga over with their OH SO HOT HOT BODS!! Their dance moves are sleek and cool too(:

And, it's the rapping and Hip Hop that goes to Big Bang. I'm also a total Big Bang Fan. And it's good to have friendly competition. Where they all are still friends of course and not fight over.

2PM VS Big Bang. IT DOESN'T MATTER! Cause we just love them for who they are!

I am Same age with Woo Young, but diffrent month Iam born at June...

So Jae,Taec,Khun and Junsu is my Oppa

And About ChanSung and JunHo should I say them as my dong saeng?

hahahaha..Because my cousin is '90 too....and they call me noona..hehehe

But since Chan and JunHo call Woo with Woo so Iam not noona's...hahahaha

Thanks for AOM FB....Love it.... so Now I can close to them..hemmmm

Guest ahmints

^

^

i love the song. it's quite nice. i wonder where it's from.

well i am a dongsaeng. chansung junho are one year older than me. ((:

all are my oppa/s :D

i am jealous. luckly kHottest, they get to kiss 2pm / have 2pm's kiss ><

i want junho's and wooyoung's. =S....

Archived