☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest babiluxx

chansung lives either in Seoul or super close to Seoul. I'm not exactly sure where he lives. I'm sure he went home to visit. but I guess he doesnt have to stay over night because he lives so close. I hope he isnt lonely. I bet he has friends that he can hang out with other than the members of 2PM.

LOL junho...hehe I used to play crazy arcade! it was really funnN!! i was addicted for awhile!! Well I hope they rest up.

and about teac appearing on FO...I guess they still haven't confirmed it yet. So don't jump to conclusions guys!! I wonder what is going to happen in April..hopefully 2010 will be a year filled with good news and lots of 2PM-ness and hopefully jay will be back!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soulhead

If anyone remembers, a certain someone (JYP, I'm looking at you…) made a promise that they would not appear on any variety shows, because it'd be disrespectful to Jay.

Uh ? When ? I don't remember that JYP has said that O.O (rah sometime i doubt that i don't have alzheimer -_-)

Guest bless_u

^ I think that JYP doesnt want the boys to go on variety show because he wants them to concentrate on their music instead and maybe he's afraid that the host or mc might ask them about Jaebom...

and I think its not fair if JYP let taec to be in FO2.. why can;t all the boys just go to variety shows instead....

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Presents that Mina Kwon-ssi made for the AOM crew

You guys know that this person is a famous designer who works at BAPE, right? Anyways, after making this and that for Jaebum, she has made a tribute to AOM as well. keke.

AOM Tony, Cha Cha, Jay are cute ㅠ.ㅠ

xo0hld.jpg

285hlf.jpg

Thank you, hazyfiasco for finding her blog!

The following pictures are from her personal blog,

1zvpvyd.jpg

314sg3n.jpg

2im8j2b.jpg

vqp79s.jpg

2whkwvm.jpg

wcmoma.jpg

xf2qhl.jpg

CREDITS: dc gall; Mina Kwon's blog (SOURCES) ; kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY

*as you guys have probably noticed, Taec used two of her designs for his cyworld background.

*also, apparently the 2PM boys wear a lot of BAPE hoodies ^^

and I think its not fair if JYP let taec to be in FO2.. why can;t all the boys just go to variety shows instead....

sorry to cut ur post...but according to JYPE representative,other members also have been offered

to other variety shows not juz taec..but since family outing is soon to start filming

dat's why it became such a hot issue :)

090210 The Phᴏne 2PM Cut (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mh6r9AL1Qs

cr:2odsubs1

dis is an old video but before dis, i watch it unsubbed version

so this make me understand better..

Guest anndriena

To those who are sarcastically asking about the PROMISE made by jyp it was an official statement made by JYP that the boys would not be going on variety shows out of respect to the fans who were upset about jaebom. There still is no jaebom and the fans are still upset but the boys are now going on variety shows. That's the promise we are talking about. JYP's words mean nothing so he should really stop putting out these statements. And YES the statment came from the company. So please stop posting these snide comments like "this mysterious promise" that we are speaking of. It's not mysterious and we are not jumping the gun or putting words in JYP's mouth.

chansung lives either in Seoul or super close to Seoul. I'm not exactly sure where he lives. I'm sure he went home to visit. but I guess he doesnt have to stay over night because he lives so close. I hope he isnt lonely. I bet he has friends that he can hang out with other than the members of 2PM.

Chan Sung's home is very near with their dorm. In MBC's Let's Sleep Here Tonight, he said, it only takes around 30 minutes to his home. Poor maknae, he cares for his hyungs and didn't go home that often, now his hyungs leave him. Poor boy. You should go vacation with your hyungs, either Busan or Il San or Daegu or Seattle. :lol:

Also I don't really understand why there is such negative feelings toward having Taecyeon and Yoona both on the same show? It isn't exactly set that there is going to be a 'fake love scandal' as with original cast...[though I think it would be interesting]. It seems like they get along just fine-- the show is a comedy. Plus I am thinking those two will be more like the older brother/ younger sister combo in the show.

We aren't having negative feelings toward Taec and Yoona's appearance on FO2. We are having negative feelings toward the boys' reappearance on variety shows before Jay comes back. Besides, there are some rumors about JYP doesn't have intentions to bring Jay back together with that reappearance on variety shows rumors. So, we are afraid coz some parts of the rumors are coming true.

Anyway, it hasn't confirmed yet, both Taec on FO2 and Jay's return. We can still hope for the best. Hottests, be strong and fighting.

Guest fattie8701

omG the art by mina kwon is beautiful!!! makes me jealous i cant draw...but she had jay spot on!!!!! it looks exactly like him...am sure the AOM boys are going to be very happpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

so i went stalkin mina kwons blog to see her artwork and i found more jay stuff....shes really a HUGE fan, hes like a major source of inspiration for her.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11308209

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11291172

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11291171

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11180288

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11180286

Credits: Mina kwon Myspace

Guest mika.16

ooh i just saw this PHOTOSHOPPED photo of taec on naver,

http://postfiles10.naver.net/20100107_9/mi...975.jpg?type=w2

(sorry my photobucket reached the limit =/)

he looks good with blonde hair!!! (well alteast in this photo!)

while im totally over all the bands having one blonde member, i think he would look good with it.

wow, none of the boys have ever had RADICALLY different hair before!

theyre always pretty normal, black or brownish.

their pretty faces dont need anything else hahaha

*oooh i love minakwon's blog!! her jay & taec drawings are so good, and funny too haha wow so SHE made that okcatman comic! so does she work @ bape???? shes a total Hottest hahhaa

Guest itszmaeee

To those who are sarcastically asking about the PROMISE made by jyp it was an official statement made by JYP that the boys would not be going on variety shows out of respect to the fans who were upset about jaebom. There still is no jaebom and the fans are still upset but the boys are now going on variety shows. That's the promise we are talking about. JYP's words mean nothing so he should really stop putting out these statements. And YES the statment came from the company. So please stop posting these snide comments like "this mysterious promise" that we are speaking of. It's not mysterious and we are not jumping the gun or putting words in JYP's mouth.

Ditto.

I've read many articles about that from before the album was released. It was a huge topic and it made many[a few] hottest upset by the fact that JYP is not letting 1:59 appear on variety shows. He clearly stated that he will not let the boys attend any variety shows as a show of respect to the fans and to focus more on their Heartbeat promotions. I think one of the reasons why JYP prohibited them from attending any variety show because there could an accident that either one of the boys will either can't keep their mouth shut or it might slip out of the mouth if anyone ask about Jaebeom or how they felt. It's really a sticky situation so JYP was being careful.

Seriously as much as I want Taec to be on FO2, JYP's decision made me upset. I still remembered that [false] promised he told us, hottest. I'm upset at the fact he released a statement then broke it the next. He never stated that he'll put the boys back on attending variety shows if Jae ever comes back so I won't put my hopes too high. I don't even know if I can trust JYP anymore. His words are just mere lies to me now. Even though he never promised anything about Jaebeom's return, he should at least do something instead of keeping the whole situation lowkey.

Guest qweqwe

I shall be straight to the point.

I dislike the idea of putting Taec on FO because of the pairing (sorry, i just don't like it) & also of the "No Variety show" promise, which is still vivid in my mind..and it wasn't even that long ago.. <_< <_< <_<

Guest JAEBOO-

I'll guess I'll just have to wait for JYP's decision . Even if it will be confirmed or not .

But really, I don't like seeing 9PM now that much . ;')

-

@Junho's message .

<3 You'll pray for me?! I'll pray for you too! :'D Haha !

Guest luv_uj

^

^

I can tell you why.. because today is 8th and already 4 months since he's gone. Hottests just want to make a daebak for him.

Guest mika.16

^holy mini cooper if i found that in my bathroom i would DIEEEE

(and then revive myself to relive it hahahahahahah)

when did they have bathtubs during the sbs gayo awards???

all i remember is them jumping off a 'cliff' into the water

Thanks a lot, boeboebi for sharing. Those can really make me smile in such gloomy days.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/448/img04...01090244194.jpg

Jeremy, what are you doing? Tae Kyaung and Jun Su are trying to steal your Jolie (or may be Brad Pitt) :lol:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7994/img040...01090125222.jpg

Very first time, seeing a photo of sleeping angel. Hey, do you need a kiss to wake you up? keke :P

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3016/c0...46093fefbd5.jpg

First thing, I think is .... not "sexy", but "Junho". Junho's plastic shirt on Wild Bunny. Jun Ho, don't be depress. I remember you first when I saw your hyung taking your concept. :D

Those picture with white are from Hearbeat Intro in SBS Gayo.

If I found him from my bathtub, I would grab and kidnapped him. ;) Then, he can't be in FO2 and asked JYPE to bring Jay back in exchange of Taec. ha ha ha (kidnapper's laughter) :lol:

You missed the most epic performance of 2pm among all the gayo shows. Watch SBS Gayo show right now :)

i'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble are what not but i found this clip where i guess 2pm talks about how kwon from 2am is meeting some pd i guess for their new album or whatever. but throughout the video khun does not say one word but at the end they all get up to go eat and no one ever tries to take care of khun........ this makes me so sad. yes he may be tired and stuff but still.... i guess reading some comments on daum, some fans are going as far as saying that it's 5(CS, JH, JS, WY,TY) :2(jay khun) and that the whole "we miss you jay" on tv is just a front that's their putting on and stuff. this whole FO2 thing is making everyone confused and ripping fans apart. JYP LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! =[

here's the clip:

http://blog.naver.com/dlcjddms29?Redirect=...gNo=20095744597

^ click on the black square and it should start playing (sorry there's no translation/ subs. i cant really hear well of what they're saying anyways)

Guest sweetVisions

He clearly stated that he will not let the boys attend any variety shows as a show of respect to the fans and to focus more on their Heartbeat promotions.
but promotions are over :/

From the statements I've read, I'm not seeing any kind of supposed promise JYPE broke.

If there is this promise out there, then please post a link to that article.

If Taec feels better during this whole ordeal by using humor (and we've seen him do this many times over the last couple of months), then he should be allowed to.

I don't feel any kind of joy or justice knowing that they have to stay in the dorms all day, staring at the walls. The guys need some kind of release after all this tension. Many times since Sept 8., I laughed and joked around with my family. But as soon as the guys do it, it's a sin and they're accused of "forgetting about Jay". Why can't the fans let them have this for once? Sorry fans, but those members are the ones hurting more.

And no, I seriously doubt Jay is feeling betrayed at the moment about this decision.

credit to: allkpop, popseoul, 2pm-online for their articles

THREAD TOPPING EDIT:

nothing can break this

16gwg9h.jpg

and this time with Nich!

it's sad the amount of hatred this nice guy is getting lately

11bj6zl.jpg

Archived