☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest nomnom-

OT BUT SOMEWHAT RELEVANT TO YOUR 2PM INTERESTS:

Do you remember Byron? I found him dancing. HAHAHAH /notastalker

IDK.. I thought it was pretty dope seeing him dance ..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for the news on the soompi gayo poll! yey, as long as 2PM is in the top three, we are safe.

thanks for the bboy video of jay. the gif was daebak! i am soooo happy to see his smile. the arguments in the earlier video was just too much. some hottests were too childish. picking fights and mini cooper. it was too disrespectful of the owner. the latest vid is where we can clearly see his face. sigh.

That idol show with 2AM was daebak! i love watching the couple selection because khun lost all the time and he would lose his temper! love it!

BTW, am i the only one having problems viewing 2pmonline?!

Guest viola501

cass beer cf

yoon eun hye , khun , taec

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/n...k/viewimage.jpg

cr: dc 2pm , chan rak khun , norikonok

I think no one has posted the Youtube vid for this right?

Here it is ^_^

[FANCAM] 091219 2PM Recording Cass Beer - TAEC,KHUN with Yun Eynhye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9GuNmuD_E

credit : aummiie

Gosh! This CF is gonna be HOTTEST!!!

cant wait for it >.<

Hi everyone,

Haven't been posting much for a while..

I have been feeling really great about 2PM these days.. I don't know why but it seems that things that been going pretty good these couple of weeks! The 6 boys have been winning awards and popularity has been soaring. And things seems also to be heading towards the right direction for Jay's return. We have been seeing more of him and news of him rejoining has been ringing in my ears pretty often it seems..

In short, i love how things have been improving.. No need to rush into things, and everything hopefully will fall into place nicely with the homecoming of Park Jaebeom.

And i like the vibes of this thread nowadays.. everyone's waiting but more positively. Lovely!

Edit: And about the Soompi Gayo Voting Poll, Yea i voted. But Seriously, i'm not too bothered even if the others cheat. Cos with or without this, to me, 2PM is the BEST. Yes, I'm very biased. B)

Guest runawayu

Another sign of Jaebeom’s return?

We reported earlier about group 2PM and their plans to split their earnings with their leader, Jaebeom. Jaebeom (Jay Park), who has been in his hometown of Seattle ever since the break of his scandal, was not involved in the entire making of the "1:59PM" album. But with all of the recent news regarding 2PM, many fans are speculating it is yet another sign of the leader's return.

According to officials, splitting the money with Jaebeom is not ideal, in fact there would be much red tape around it and JYPE would never allow such a thing. But because they have approved the deal, people are thinking that something's up.

Of course, don't think wrong about the boys of 2PM. I'm sure they're doing this out of love but the fact of the matter is, the entertainment group would never had said yes if Jaebeom was not a part of the group. And judging from their performance tributes to the leader, them claiming that 2PM is forever 7 and that Jaebeom is "forever their leader"; come on, it's kind of obvious right?

With talks of a possible show about Jaebeom's return and JYPE not denying this, people are thinking that his return is now a sure thing. But everyone's screaming, "We know!" and the question still remains the same: when? Officials are saying, "All we see in these acts are the significance of Jaebeom's very soon to come return."

Credits: allkpop

Hottests, let's not get tired of waiting (:

Kim JongMin to return to the variety showbiz scene with appearance on Star King!

After being away in the army for 2 years, Koyote member Kim JongMin will make his return on variety shows!

He will return with appearance on SBS Star King, and the filming took place on 21st December. During the filming, Kim JongMin did a comical dance performance of 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’.

And when asked about his first comeback appearance, Kim JongMin revealed after the filming “Nervous. I’ve been doing other things this 2 years, and many people are anticipating my comeback. Honestly, it was quite a pressure for me.”

He added about returning on KBS 2Days1Night, “Because Kang HoDong will lead well, I think I can join back the team well.”

Meanwhile, the episode of Star King featuring Kim JongMin will air on 2nd January 2010.

kjm1.jpg

S:Newsen

Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com

----------------------------

I am definitely looking forward to this!

Those familiar with Kim JongMin will understand me! haha! He has always been hilariously funny, esp in Variety shows X-MAN and Love-Letter.. Hope he hasn't lost it in the 2 years in army. I Really can't wait to see how he will butcher 2PM's Heartbeat!

Guest happylove00

Kim JongMin to return to the variety showbiz scene with appearance on Star King!

After being away in the army for 2 years, Koyote member Kim JongMin will make his return on variety shows!

He will return with appearance on SBS Star King, and the filming took place on 21st December. During the filming, Kim JongMin did a comical dance performance of 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’.

And when asked about his first comeback appearance, Kim JongMin revealed after the filming “Nervous. I’ve been doing other things this 2 years, and many people are anticipating my comeback. Honestly, it was quite a pressure for me.”

He added about returning on KBS 2Days1Night, “Because Kang HoDong will lead well, I think I can join back the team well.”

Meanwhile, the episode of Star King featuring Kim JongMin will air on 2nd January 2010.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3505/kjm1.jpg%7Boption%7D

S:Newsen

Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com

----------------------------

I am definitely looking forward to this!

Those familiar with Kim JongMin will understand me! haha! He has always been hilariously funny, esp in Variety shows X-MAN and Love-Letter.. Hope he hasn't lost it in the 2 years in army. I Really can't wait to see how he will butcher 2PM's Heartbeat!

i m familiar with kim jongmin!!! haha... the funny man never fails to make me laugh...

his first comeback parody is 2PM's Heartbeat!!!

cant wait to see him on tv again!

Junsu and Jay sing 2AM's Inorae!!!!

i didnt even know they did this together before ^_^;;

it's beautifully done...

do u know how much i miss these two singing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

share with you one of the beautiful covers they did:

Guest tikamicizia

omg when did they sing this song??????? how can I miss it.. urghhh thanks so much.. I love so so so muchh any jay junsu duetss....

and kim jong min!! yesss I like him so much,, hahah so happy he'll do heartbeat!! finally gonna watch star king again

Guest wwwuuunnn

Junsu and Jay sing 2AM's Inorae!!!!

i didnt even know they did this together before ^_^;;

it's beautifully done...

do u know how much i miss these two singing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

share with you one of the beautiful covers they did:

i really love jay + junsu's harmonization >333333333<

how can u find this???

i don't know when they sing it !!!! it's a full song ><

love it !!!

i want mp3 ><!!!!!

Guest happylove00

how can u find this???

love it !!!

i want mp3 ><!!!!!

i also want the mp3!!!!

but i cant find it anywhere too...

any kind souls care to share???

how can u find this???

love it !!!

i want mp3 ><!!!!!

^ i PM you the dl link check there

i also want the mp3!!!!

^ same to you... i PM you the dl link check there

ENJOY ^_^ if anyone else wants it PM me ...okie dokie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanna share this gif and pic of our Leadjay bboying:

bbyjay.gif

bbyj1.jpg

@ theblazenazn thank youuuuuuuu soooo much for the HQ one. BUT it's against the rules to post download links...you can inform everyone and PM them the download link .. just re-edit your post so that you don't get in trouble okie dokie...thanks again ^__^

@ mhytch same to you...thanks for the download link...but like i said it's against the rules...so re-edit your post...thanks

Guest theblazenazn

i also want the mp3!!!!

I have it in Mp3 in HQ Quality. I uploaded it to MediaFire for everyone on this Soompi thread & all 2PM fans. So Enjoy!!

Oh thanks for the info, kaylee. I'll take off the link since no direct download links are allowed.

Here's a Pic that may be of interest to everyone looking for the HQ mp3: http://it.tinypic.com/r/5trae/6

Look at the pic before you PM me, my inbox is like weird, I keep getting error messages when I try opening it up so I cant read any PM's.

Archived