☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

You are NOT BIASED lol. It's not feeling butthurt either so don't worry. 2PM was a very good sport. I think everyone would have agreed that they deserved more than that award. It was basically the SME Award show that's why YG, DSP, and Nega Network didn't go. JYPE had great sportsmanship and sent 2PM.

If they didnt win the Daesung they should have at least won the Samsung YEPP Popularity Award. Who agrees with me???

That award was their's but they obviously threw it over to SHINee cuz they weren't even nominated for the Bonsangs. Taemin got up out of his chair before they were even announced the winner. How obvious is that??? I LOLED like crazy.

But at least they had the Best Performance of the Night, hands down! Congrats on the Album Bonsang!

Same with you. :lol: I was a little bit started when I heard the winner of Yepp Popularity. I don't wanna bash anyone but i think 2PM is totally deserved with it than Shinee. Anyway, at least they got Album Bonsang and the best perf of the night. It's enough.

They rocked the stage tonight. :P :P

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojojoba

congrats to 2pm! the first korean boy band i ever love!!! anyway, i am happy that they won something tonight.

i am happy for them, but feeling a little sore that they did not win the daesung award, oh well, there is still time and maybe next year they will win it with jaebum!

hope they will top K-chart tomorrow!

( its amazing how we are not bashing! at allkpop, the bashing is getting so serious between YG and SM fans)

Guest thefirstmoment777

I didnt catch up their award TT_____TT

I feel that 2PM deserved more than this :((

why SM has SO MUCH prizes ??? Actually the last stage was for SM group lol. I dont see any YG or DSP =)) even JYPE only sent 2PM. If 2PM didnt have any award, maybe they wouldnt even come LMAO =))

anyway, the boys had the BEST PERFORMANCE TODAY :x:x:x CONGRAT, 2PM :x:x:x

Guest haiphuong

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS!

Their perf was definitely the best tonight. I love the intro and the ending. I couldn't think that all 6 of them did the ending part.

I'm also disappointed that they just win 1 award but let's just share the happiness with them at the moment and hope the best award for next year. Although they didn't win the Daesang and even if they didn't win any award, they are still the best in our hearts as long as we love and support them with all our hearts and souls :)

Guest tikamicizia

just be thankful guys.. kekeke. 2pm is the youngest among those bonsang winner if u notice.. so it's a greattt achievement!! and they rocked the stageee!!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

Guest bluesky277

congrats to 2PM!

Their performance today was amazing.They didnt win daesung award at Gda,but they won daesung award in my heart ^^

They will get it next year. 2PM fighting!!!

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS FOR DISK BONSANG!!!

I'm so proud of them. They deserve it. But I'm sad that they only won one award.

But oh well, there is always next year. They were up against artist who's been in the industry for like years.

2PM being just a 1 year old group and getting such an award is such an accomplishment.

Next year Jay's comeback and will take home that daesang:DDDD

However, they had THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT hands down. It was freakin epic.

The 6 of them doing the flip together was so cool. The beginning was awesome too.

They were everywhere and I was trying to sort out whos who. LOL.

Taec's entrance was freakin HOT!! But poor hyunha, BJY, and all the other girls around there.

Taec gave them a hard attack. Their expressions were priceless. Hyunha almost fell off her seat.LOL

Hottest were awesome too. Heard their cheers and chant loud and clear.

Anyways, lets wait and see our boys take home another award this week with music bank and inkigayo.

And next week with Melon music award. Lets enjoy the moment with our boys!!!

2PM JIANG!!! TO HOTTEST, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

yay! congratz to the boys.

although i wanted them to win more..

but oh wells...

and yay! awesome awesome performance by the boys..

the ending was EPIC!!

hopefully nobody got hurt.

really liking their concept.. and it's not even halloween.

edit:

i'm missing Jae terribly.

when can he join in w/ the other boys receiving the awards?

come back already jaeboo<3 T^T

Guest cheezychunnie

THIS IS THE PHOTO OF JK TIGER

WIF OUR BOYS...HAHA!!!HE KEPT HIS PROMISE!!!HE PROMISE HIS TWITTER PEEPS

THAT HE WILL TAKE A PHOTO WIF 2PM AND HE DID!!HE IS A KIND & WONDERFUL MAN!!!!

x25e0a9c.jpg

cr:tigerjk@twitter and fourletterword@2oneday

091210 GDA Red Carpet - 2PM Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnbVCnlIXk

091210 GDA Best Album Award - 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkgxIt4dL0

Star The Secret Preview Feat 2PM Taecyeon + Junsu + Wooyoung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNhGyt-3NA

cr:iamkimsora2

Guest happylove00

congrats boys!!!

u boys deserves more than just an award but loves from all the hottests!

2009 belongs to 2PM!!!

this is for sure!!!

i will wait for jay to come back and complete 2PM!

2pm011.jpg

Guest happylove00

Congrats to the boys on winning! :) I'm really happy for them. I tried to look for the performance, but I guess it wasn't posted.

the performance is up already!

the intro is awesome! the dancer in the beginning came from the grave (even the background picture is graveyard)... wonder who he is??? would it be their namyong hyung???

it is epic and definitely the most charismatic stage for tonight!

way to go, 2PM!!!

2PM Heartbeat + AAA at Golden Disk

they will be attending mellon award next week too... cant wait to see what they r bringing us!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

one word from me- epic. the performance was epic, seriously. the performance, aahh every single of them were looking so hot and handsome at the same time. i like how they ended heartbeat, so cool to die like that way. and- i kinda feel bad for them since it must be exhausting and tiring to dance and sing two songs in one performance. as usual, they've never disappointed me with their beast skills. gaah, i love them.

thanks everyone for the update.

I admit i was bit disappointed that they only got Bonsang (yes , call me 2PM-biased). But then again, they are a pretty young team, having debut for slightly over a year. So i gather this is a great achievement for a young group like them. They have many more years ahead & will surely soar greater height!

I was surprised to see Taec in the audience when he started his part, same for Chansung. Then i thought perhaps the rest of the boys were lying elsewhere but they appeared on stage! haha!

Tonight's performance, to me, was a very emotionally charged one, esp for Heartbeat. They sang so much harder, with so much more passion. Esp Wooyoung.. when he started, i suddenly had goosepimples. Overall, tonight's performance was different & def better than past performances!

Guest eneeone

they will definitely be the hottest group out there next year, esp. when jay returns!!!

the hotness is going explode and influence everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love them to the maximumz. they will win.

and i am so happy that they actually got something like the best album this year.

and the album is the one that has jay!!!!

they are just the best.

definitely more than 100reasons why hottest love 2PM, and 2PM'S jaebeom so much.

i am 2pm-biased, that's why i am saying this keke.

Guest kay01dee

congrats to 2PM! wooooot!

they didn't win the other awards, but they'll always be (sexy) winners in my eyes & heart. :D

hahaha, tiger jk posing with 2PM! i love how he and his family are fans of the boys! a collaboration between 2PM & tiger would be awesomeeee!

well, i'm off to watch their GDA performance now.. :)

Archived