☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest pinkywinky

More good news to come for our boys

This is only a shorten version on the news. There will be more updates by the end of this day.

Credit: Thanks to Lisa & Cassina@2pm-online for the information

2PM won over Best artist of the Year 2009

2PM has received two awards which are Best artist of the Year 2009 and Best male artist of the Year 2009 The judging criteria is voting from producers of the major broadcasting station in Korea: MBC, SBS and KBS. Though no ceremony was held, the awards themselves are honorary.

2PM special stage in Melon Music Awards 2009

NichKhun and Taecyeon will be featured in special stage at the 2009 Melon Music Awards on this December 16. Nichkhun will form a rock band with Super Junior members and Our Okcat will join the stage with SNSD, Kim Tae woo and Davichi (sounds great , ain't it?)

Golden Disk Awards 2009

Today, 2PM will participate in Golden Disk Awards 2009 and there will be a live broadcast through QTV, Y-star, ComedyTV. The red Carpet will be aired at 18.00-18.50 Korean time and the awarding ceremony will start from 19.00 to 22.00 Korean time but we are not sure whether we can watch it live or not. Should we know how, we will inform you immediately.

cr:2pm-online

** Nichkhun and snsd special stage in SBS GAYO DAEJUN ** :lol:

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

taken from 2PM ONLINE-will be back to update this post :)

all Credit to: Kor-Eng : Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

THANK U SO MUCH! :D

10 Dec 2009

Junsu left message on Taecyeon's Minihompy (referring to his wish on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate show):

니크리스마스소원이이뤄지길 (룸메 김준수)

"May your wish come true for Christmas" (Roommate Kim Junsu)

which Taec immediately returned:

접어라 2년동안 여기다 (룸메 옥택연)

"Forget it, we are staying here for 2 years"

Another cyworld entries updated yesterday

Credit : Thanks to WAWA for the information!

Yesterday, after the news published saying that Taecyoen know 4 languages.The professional internet surfer like him reaffirmed that he, in fact, knows 5 languages.

In his Cyworld, he left a massage that is...

왜? why? por que? wei shenme? 도시테?

** why = {왜 - Korean, por qué - Spanish, 为什么;wei shenme - Chinese, どうして;doumini coopere(도시테) - Japanese}

Oh dear...

n581.jpg

Besides, Junsu also updated his cyworld by leaving extremely short message "Better" Did he talk about 2PM's new house?

Last but not least, Chansung updated his online diary too. This is his messsage:

AM PM Wonder Joo JY

so good......*ㅅ*♡

n582.jpg

Havent posted in here in forever. Wow look at the abs on Taek. I really never noticed his before. Im glad all the guys are showing more skin. They are my favorite adult type male group. They really bring the r&b grown and sexy vibe out well.

OK.. this is kind of a random question but is 2PM's manager's name the same/similar to JYP's? :X I get confused sometimes cause I often hear them call their boss "JinYoung Hyung" (even though hes a lot older than them, lol. They must be VERY close). But other times I'll see them refer to their manager as "JinYoung Hyung" too?

Guest Stephy18

OK.. this is kind of a random question but is 2PM's manager's name the same/similar to JYP's? :X I get confused sometimes cause I often hear them call their boss "JinYoung Hyung" (even though hes a lot older than them, lol. They must be VERY close). But other times I'll see them refer to their manager as "JinYoung Hyung" too?

Haha...When they say thanks to JinYoung Hyung, they are refering to JYP. Although JYP is way way older, all the guys look up to him more as an older brother and all guy artists under JYPE call him like that even if he's the boss. It shows how close they are to one another and that their relationship is not only based on a boss and his employees. 2PM has three managers I think but I only know Minjae Hyung, so maybe they have other managers with similar names but I'm not quite sure.

WOW!! The boys look good on red carpet! Black is always a guarantee win. I wished they styled their hair more. But thank god no ponytails.LOL. But the makeup was a little overload...but its alright I guess...they're still hot. Definitely one of the better outfits of the night. Simple yet hot...not too over the top. Woo really stand out with his all gray outfit. LOL

they look SO fine!

Too bad we cannot stream the red carpet. Gotta wait one more hour for solinren to stream the awards show.

OMG IT'S STARTING GUYS. THE FREAKING AWARDS SHOW!!!

V

V It's not that they pull off the leather look quite well. It's that 2PM + leather = HOT :)

Guest Burning Chopstick

Thanks for the red carpet pics~ I'm glad they didn't roll in with their "Heartbeat" attire. They pull off the leather look quite well~ ^^

Guest flying-solo

Woot! I was waiting for them to win an award :)

I think they have a high chance of winning the popularity award too. We'll just wait and see :)

Guest JenA313

WOOT~2PM!!!!!!

What time is it?

It's 2PM's winning time!!kkkk~

CONGRATS to the boys!!!

cant wait to see their winning speech(is there any?)

congratz to our boys and they nv forget to mention jay. luv their performance. the intro was hot and the ending of hb beat was just ahhh. ahehe.

I'm disappointed with the awards result. They should have won Daesang and YEPP Popularity Award too. I know I'm 2PM-biased but whatever... 2PM is the BEST no matter what they (Golden Disk Awards) say (*butthurt fan mode* T___T)

Guest theblazenazn

I'm disappointed with the awards result. They should have won Daesang and YEPP Popularity Award too. I know I'm 2PM-biased but whatever... 2PM is the BEST no matter what they (Golden Disk Awards) say (*butthurt fan mode* T___T)

You are NOT BIASED lol. It's not feeling butthurt either so don't worry. 2PM was a very good sport. I think everyone would have agreed that they deserved more than that award. It was basically the SME Award show that's why YG, DSP, and Nega Network didn't go. JYPE had great sportsmanship and sent 2PM.

If they didnt win the Daesung they should have at least won the Samsung YEPP Popularity Award. Who agrees with me???

That award was their's but they obviously threw it over to SHINee cuz they weren't even nominated for the Bonsangs. Taemin got up out of his chair before they were even announced the winner. How obvious is that??? I LOLED like crazy.

But at least they had the Best Performance of the Night, hands down! Congrats on the Album Bonsang!

However, tomorrow's another day. Tune in to hopefully see 2PM win K-Chart on Music Bank again and Inkigayo Mutizen Triple Crown this Sunday everyone!! =]

Guest stvalentine

Congratulations boys on the BEST Heartbeat performance ever! :) They might have lost the daesang this year, but I'm sure this will motivate them to work even harder next year (hopefully with Jaebum when he comes back hehe). 2PM, FIGHTING!!!

Archived