☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -shinjee-

here you go , i love it too !!

2PM - HEARTBEAT ( FanGirl Sing-A-Long Funny Version )

omg~! That was sooooooo epic!

LMAO! "the ending part + Khun's eng. part + the coughing + @0:59[heart-AH beat-AH]"!!

oh my, this made my day! Can't stop listening / watching it! woot woot, EPIC!

Guest Nonsense-city

nt trying to ruin the mood or anythg.ive always wished tht 2PM would move to a bigger house but i dont know why when i saw that piece of news my heart sank(like seriously my heart feels like i experience a heartbreak).....i think its cuz Jay isnt there to experience the feeling of new house..i mean he prolly will do morning walk inside the house.haha> link to WB...his way of morning walk is so funny. :P

Guest theblazenazn

2PM moves to new house

Thanks Lisa & Cassina@2pm-online for the info

We have this information a couple of days ago that our boys

have moved to a newer and bigger house. It is located in the suburb area of Seoul.

And today on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate show, Taecyeon mentioned his new house they just moved in. He talked about how his new room which he shares with Junsu (his old roommate) is too small, so he would like to have a little bit bigger room as present for this Christmas

Our source said that it is a 3-storey house with an one-hour drive to/from Seoul.

cr: 2pm-online

:D :D :D

I'm like you guys. I don't know how to feel about this. I really hope they saved room for Jay. He slept in the big bed at the old place in the same room as Junho so I'm hope it is still the same, just a bigger house. This kind of threw me off, all the rumors that JYPE is in financial troubles and they're saving up money to pay off debt and they spend money on a new 3 storey house for the boys? I think those rumors are definitely false now. I'm glad they got a bigger house. It was really crowded for the amount people there at the old house. 2AM's house looked bigger and much neater. Even MBLAQ's house looks like larger and cleaner. Big Bang's house is bigger is nicer too so I'm glad 2PM gets to live in a little better now. I hope Wooyoung and Changsun doesn't have to sleep in the living room anymore.

If their Renting it would still Cost more money if the house is now 3 storeys & bigger. Their old place was a one floor small apartment. If they were saving money, they wouldnt do that. Their old place was drive too. Surburbs cost more than in the city in Seoul by the way, because it's more peaceful and luxurious. Just wanted to point that out.

One thing to note guys, JYPE most likely didn't BUY this new property and are renting. And the thing is, the OP noted that the new place is in the suburbs, and it's 1 HOUR away from Seoul city. That is... pretty far. Which means that although the house is bigger, the rent may not be more expensive (it may even be less because this place is in the suburbs) So.. the move doesn't really say very much about the financial status of JYPE. Just wanted to point that out.

It's pretty normal for them to move to a new place. And I think most likely JYPE rented the place. Don't think they will just buy a 3-storey house just for them to stay. Many idol groups stay at rented accommodation & move around quite often.. sometimes due to expiring tenure, getting away from over zealous fans camping perpetually outside their dorm or whatever reasons. But I'm just bit surprised that it is 3-storey.. shouldn't this mean that it is much more spacious then? Not sure why the Human Traffic Light is still complaining.. haha!! someone said must be too many undone laundry? I second that!.

SO... if the "constantly-online-at late night" Human Traffic Light gets to read this (in your notebook almost touching your chin posture), do check for any undone laundry... you might get more moving spaces :P

EDIT:

091209 2PM Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate - Funny Moment [Junho's Fan Cam] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6t6VSABrw

Credit :: Beside Junho [http://leejunho.net/] & yuiinh@Youtube

I think they are trying to do this, with Kim Jung Eun replacing Chansung:

2009120921305211111.jpg

credits: AS TAGGED, ONEDAY-ROOM.COM, 2ONEDAY.COM

I want to watch this!

Guest misaki-dxb

thanx "badtzmarujung" ~~ for the links ;)

waaa~~ the girls who were there are so lucky :) i envy them :P

Anyway, i'm sooooo addicted to "Heartbeart" .. i always listen to this song when i'm on my way to my University :lol:

Guest Labacookie

Don't worry everyone, a bigger house means more room for Jay when he comes back. :D I'm glad though, to hear of a bigger space. With so many people, they definitely need to have a bit more room to move around, so this is good news.

Guest Unnursvana

hehe i just suddenly had a crush on Wooyoung :P

anyone kind enough to give me some of his stuff, hehe i mean sth abt him pics, variety shows, etc

i know hottest are really kind :D

plz help me :rolleyes:

tks in advance

ah one more thing, what is his personality? and compared to other members, i think he is a bit underrated. Correct me plz!

Hehe, welcome to the club ^^ I have a big crush on Wooyoung right now... I am also looking for something about him, trivia or something... I would love a trivia or just random facts about him :P

thanks in advance

I dunno where most of the shooting locations for the broadcasting companies but if its away in suburbs does that possibly mean MORE travel time which is ultimately LESS free/rest time....

Anyways a larger pad is always nice, I hope things are looking up for the 6 boys...Just want Jay to be able to enjoy that.

Love & Respect~

aw. new bigger crib for the boys.

that's good news.. although like everyone else in here

i would also like for Jae to experience this.

maybe he'll again give up his bigger bunk

for one of the boys.

missing him a lot!

i really hope he come back now..

Guest babiluxx

^ I don't think the show is airing soon...i think it airs on the 19th....But my friend thats studying abroad in Korea got tickets...shes lucky...but I haven't talked to her yet. I know they did four songs.

about their new home...I hope they left room for Jay...but 1 hour from Seoul? that seems very far..if they have to practice everyday and go into the City. But im guess it might be cheaper since its not in the city? I don't know how the real estate in Korea works..

Guest Stephy18

Did anybody see the Chocolate show? I heard that they did Again and Again, changing it to cut out Jays' parts. If they did that, it is a lot more significant than a new house.

The show doesnt air until Dec 26 I think. About the rumors of them "supposingly" cutting Jay's part, lets not worry too much about it and wait until it actually airs. I think IF they did cut it, its probably because they performed 4 songs, and I'm pretty sure they had to cut down some of it to accomulate the time. None of us has watch the show yet, but to me I think IF they did cut Jay's part, its probably just going to be like what they do when they remix A&A with IHY. If you remember before, when they mesh up the two songs together, they always stop right after Junsu sings the first chorus of A&A, which is right before Jay's part and then move onto IHY. You can even check the last performance with Jay and see that they cut Jay's part in A&A here to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZcCJe-F-8. So I hope you dont worry too much. Lets just wait and see. Plus to me, I dont think cutting a few lines means that the other guys or jype forgot about Jay. How about all the times the boys gave shout outs to Jay as well. Which is so much more meaningful then a few lines in a song. Lets keep the faith and be optimistic and put trust in our awesome guys that no matter what it seems to appear like, they are just as well as us waiting for Jay to return as Leadja.

Anyways, I super happy to hear they moved to a bigger house. I always thought their old apartment was so small to fit all 7 of them. But the bigger the house, the more area for them to make a mess. LOL. Sad that Jay doesnt get to experience it now, but I'm sure in that house the boys left a space for Jay to return to. I dont have any doubts about that at all. I hope Woo/Chan dont sleep on the ground anymore....hehe...Hope they all get real beds this time too instead of bunkbeds.

Guest cheezychunnie

this week schedule.TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

9/12/2009

[recording] Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate

10/12/2009

Golden Disk Awards 2009

11/12/2009

KBS Music Bank

YTN Live Power Music

12/12/2009

MBC Music Core

KBS Love Request

13/12/2009

SBS Inkigayo

SBS-R Power FM (Sangam DMC Center)

Open Concert (Ewha Women's University)

16/12/2009

Mellon Music Awards (Olympic Hall)

THEY WILL BE ATTENDING 2 AWARDS...HOPEFULI THEY WILL WIN SUMTHING :D

DONT FORGET TO VOTE THEM FOR MELON AWARDS :)

Guest badtzmarujung

JYP rates WG, 2PM and 2AM

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...wg_2pm_and_2am/

Park Jin Young has been stealing the spotlight from others in the month of December with his comeback. He recorded an episode of Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate today and shared some information about his artistes. One of his artistes, 2PM, was also present at this Christmas special episode recording.

Kim Jung Eun asked what kind of a teacher he is to 2PM and Wonder Girls and he said:

"They treat me however they want. Wonder Girls hit me a lot. I had to talk to Taecyeon once so I called him over and then I forgot what I was gonna say. He just got up and said, 'Tell me when you remember' and left! They're always like that. When I get serious, then they listen. But in reality, they are not very nice."

Is it just me or does anyone else find this JYP bond a bit cute?

Park Jin Young also went on to rate his stars:

"Wonder Girls are about 8 points out of 10. Their flaws have improved.

It's been 3 years since they've debuted and their live stages, dancing, and singing has improved. They're not as good as Rain or Kim Tae Woo but they've grown a lot. For 2PM and 2AM, 7 points. It hasn't been long since they've debuted. They have so much more to accomplish. They don't do as well on stage than they do during rehearsals."

This episode will air on the 19th.

Guest kaling321

just recieved my cds :D ( i decided to buy all their cds) it took yesasia longer cuz time for change was not available right away! i totally love it! and my brother have once again noted how crazy it was to purchase songs i cannot even understand! i hope they win the weekly and isn't it triple crown if they do? i hope they win the other award shows as well!!!!

Guest frappucino

[FANTAKEN] 091208 Open Concert Recording

img49722pm2tal.jpg

img49732pm2tal.jpg

img4937filteredcopy2pm2.jpg

CREDITS : 2PM2TAL, 2ONEDAY.COM

JunBros = my favorite shots. ♥

Their performance of Last Christmas was nice! Thanks to those who shared the links. It's nice to hear them get to sing English :)

Archived