☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblazenazn

Captivated, Welcome! I see that you're new, good to see another 2PM fan. Go back and edit your post though before you get warned by the Mod. There's no one liner allowed.

Anyways, The Golden Disk Award will be Aired Tomorrow at 7PM Korean time so that's around 5AM US-Eastern, 2AM US-Pacific. Its Broadcasted on Y-Star and Comedy TV <- I have no idea why its been broadcasted on that channel.

2PM is up for 3 out of 6 Awards. "A Time for Change"-Again & Again is nominated for Best Digital Song (BonSang), "1:59PM" is up for Best Album (BongSang), and 2PM is up for Samsung Yepp popularity award. There are multiple winners for each Award.

I hope 2PM will an Award and better yet, one of each. "1:59PM" should win a Best Album award too. It sold around 40,000 copies now in about 3 & half weeks. Its still #1 on Hanteo. That's very Impressive. So tune and watch to see if they win if you can. I Solinren might Stream it like he with the MAMA.

Edit:

anyone knows if Golden Disk Awards is gonna be broadcasted live. I want 2PM to win some awards :)

Guest mojojoba

Captivated, Welcome! I see that you're new, good to see another 2PM fan. Go back and edit your post though before you get warned by the Mod. There's no one liner allowed.

Anyways, The Golden Disk Award will be Aired Tomorrow at 7PM Korean time so that's around 5AM US-Eastern, 2AM US-Pacific. Its Broadcasted on Y-Star and Comedy TV <- I have no idea why its been broadcasted on that channel.

2PM is up for 3 out of 6 Awards. "A Time for Change"-Again & Again is nominated for Best Digital Song (BonSang), "1:59PM" is up for Best Album (BongSang), and 2PM is up for Samsung Yepp popularity award. There are multiple winners for each Award.

I hope 2PM will an Award and better yet, one of each. "1:59PM" should win a Best Album award too. It sold around 40,000 copies now in about 3 & half weeks. Its still #1 on Hanteo. That's very Impressive. So tune and watch to see if they win if you can. I Solinren might Stream it like he with the MAMA.

what channel are those 2? KBS? SBS? or they are both cabel channel?

how come such a big awards show like GDA is only broadcasted on cable TV (even worse is that it's comedy TV, making the awards show look like a joke lol)

is there any awards that only choose one winner instead of multiple winners?

Edit:

Nichkhun fancam: When the crowd shouted Park Jae Beom, Nichkhun and Junho smiled brightly. I like this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FwVwGxl4VI

Guest Stephy18

how come such a big awards show like GDA is only broadcasted on cable TV (even worse is that it's comedy TV, making the awards show look like a joke lol)

I believe for korean award shows, there are multiple winners for bonsang, which most of the time are like 4-6 winners. Bonsang award is kind of like acknowledging the best artists who made great accomplishment throughout the year. But then within the winners of the Bonsang award, they choose one of them to win the Daesang award which in a way is the best within the best and probably the most important award of the night. So Daesang awards most of the time goes to only one winner within a certain category. I believe for the GDA, there will be two Daesang awards, one for disk and one for digitial. I hope 2pm can win one, but competition is tough this year. I'll still be happy if they can win a bonsang and that popularity one because 2pm is definitely one of the groups this year who's popularity rose like crazy. Also, I notice that for GDA, artist that attend most of the time are guaranteed at least one award. But does anyone know if 2pm is attending it for sure because the award show is coming soon and I havent heard any news about who's attending and who's not?

Guest theblazenazn

Yeah, the Comedy channel caught me off guard too. But i think it just serves as an outlet for people to watch if they don't get Channel Y-Star which is an international channel if I'm not mistaken.

Most Awards have multiple winners because their aren't that many Awards categories. It's hard and expensive to conduct so many Awards category especially when there is Voting. The Melon Awards will have multiple winners too if they choose so. Only the MKMF/MAMA have one winners because they actually conduct alot of categories for winners and the Seoul Music Awards in February has one winners per Award too I think. I think 2PM will win big at that too since its 3 months away and their album sales will be very high then, probably somewhere in the 50,000-100,000 mark or even more since its around 40K now. I don't think any of us are complaining since 2PM won the Big award at MAMA.

Guest kuroari_nbza

omo thanks for the yt link!! laughed my head off listening to that ver, especially the 'blah blah blah' bit for khun's part!! and she actually coughed during the chorus, i died of laughing!!!

THANK YOU DEAR, FOR BRIGHTENING UP TH DAY!

Oh dear, i haven't heard something this funny for a long time! :lol:

My laughing point is pretty high, meaning i normally won't find something funnily hilarious & laugh out loud unless it is really something mean! And this is truly funny!

IS SHE RUSHING TO CATCH THE BUS IN HER SINGING? HAHA! LIKE SHE IS DOING 100m SPRINT! :lol:

I THINK THE DAESANG FOR THE COMING AWARD SHOULD GO TO HER! HAHA! I'm just kidding, of cos. :P

I love it the first time she goes: "AH LISTEN TO MY HEART TE BEAT TE!"

Guest mottramnghindong

hehe i just suddenly had a crush on Wooyoung :P

anyone kind enough to give me some of his stuff, hehe i mean sth abt him pics, variety shows, etc

i know hottest are really kind :D

plz help me :rolleyes:

tks in advance

ah one more thing, what is his personality? and compared to other members, i think he is a bit underrated. Correct me plz!

Guest happylove00

hehe i just suddenly had a crush on Wooyoung :P

anyone kind enough to give me some of his stuff, hehe i mean sth abt him pics, variety shows, etc

i know hottest are really kind :D

plz help me :rolleyes:

tks in advance

ah one more thing, what is his personality? and compared to other members, i think he is a bit underrated. Correct me plz!

oh someone falls into his trap!!! but since u have fallen, might as well bring u in deeper ^^

pics

hmmm... i may not have much to share... just a few, hope u dun mind ^^

i think he looks the best when he is on stage!!! charisma explodes!!!

wooyoung015.jpg

wooyoung017.jpg

if u want more of his pics, go to his official picture thread --> Here it is

variety show

As for variety show, do a search on utube on star king, army idol and wild bunny... u will find plenty of them...

personality

there is an article written by one of 2PM trainer... 2PM is known for their honesty so what the trainer said is similar to the wooyoung we know ^^ since it is from 2oneday, i cant take it out... if u really wanna know, u can check it out yourself --> ^_^

but to me, though he is your ssanti king... he is pretty quiet at times and of cos... he is a sharp and witty guy ^^ u can see him being cute... but sometimes, i dunno... his cuteness makes him look a little awkward... especially on star king... but that is just my opinion ^^

underrated

yes, when you are in a big group, there will be members who tend to be underrated... not just wooyoung alone... but i believe when u have talents, u will not be able to hide them well ^^

that's why wooyoung has taken a bigger role in singing for their heartbeat album (partly due to jay's absence too) he has been receiving a lots of love from the fans since their heartbeat promotion... i personally fall in love with his voice and he has improved so much since their debut ^^

he will just get better and better... all the other boys as well...

so the term "underrated" really wont stay with any member long...

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last Christmas

credit:Symbelmynevii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43uuOvjokJc

2PM Tired of Waiting As Movie Ost

credit:iamkimsora2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmxnkShPTQU

091208 KBS Open Concert - 2PM Nichkhun Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBVIpEdLEQ

091208 KBS Open Concert - 2PM Junho Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLxq5KTJHg

091208 KBS Open Concert - 2PM Junho Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK7kKDhv-Tk

091208 KBS Open Concert - 2PM Chansung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HZ7Y6Rg1w

Guest pinkywinky

2PM moves to new house

Thanks Lisa & Cassina@2pm-online for the info

We have this information a couple of days ago that our boys

have moved to a newer and bigger house. It is located in the suburb area of Seoul.

And today on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate show, Taecyeon mentioned his new house they just moved in. He talked about how his new room which he shares with Junsu (his old roommate) is too small, so he would like to have a little bit bigger room as present for this Christmas

Our source said that it is a 3-storey house with an one-hour drive to/from Seoul.

cr: 2pm-online

:D :D :D

Archived