☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

hello everyone~ just came across watching these 2 videos while randomly in youtube. so i was wondering if any hottest could kindly subbed this videos in english. i really hope the subbers can sub these video. THANK YOU=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkuQhT3kfQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTUzTeaHsKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOXzqmenG2I

and i just wanna say thank you if you happen to read this post.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest papiroflexia

I was expecting honest to goodness sadness and depression from the Khun fancam. I didn't see it. At all. I saw mild confusion, but then they were improving all over the place (I guess it was a rehearsal) so it's to be expected.

Khun spent 2/3 of the video laughing, and no, it was NOT forced.

I think it's very telling when fans declare someone to be "so sad and depressed" when there is absolutely no evidence. I think it suggests that the fans themselves are projecting these feelings.

Honestly, I find it a bit disturbing.

You don't know these people, and how they express themselves in various situations. Even if you go back and look at "old footage", remember....that's them on camera, likely following a script or behaving in a way they were trained to. You can't base your analysis on how someone is on television footage. You would have to see them in person, behind the scenes...and actually KNOW THEM.

Please, can we steer the direction towards things we DO know about the boys, and save the analysis for that? Speculation is tiresome, and there is no actual evidence to back it up, so what's the point?

Let's just move on. ^_^

_ _ _ _

The article on Jay is inspiring...I just wish there was a reliable source. :(

I think the people who are saying that the boys don't feel sad are just like the people who say they are.

Think about it, both of those statements came from observations right? And from different types of videos. Fancams, scripted variety shows, etc.

But you know what I also think? That maybe both sides are correct in a way.

Maybe it's just that in certain videos the boys were sad for some particular reasons, and vice versa.

Like you said, none of us actually know them. So how do we know if they really are or are not sad?

We don't, but people can be pessimistic, optimistic or realistic about it. It's their choice, but as long as people don't try to make it seem like a fact then it's all good, right?

I'm just saying because I know there's probably people out there who'll go "No, you're wrong. There's this video that obviously proves my point!" And the there'll be some mini war going around spamming videos of the boys. Oh man, imagine that.

Oh but there's something I have to disagree with, speculations are ok as long as people don't take them seriously. (Like that's gonna happen though.) It's good to question things sometimes and not just take whatever is handed to you. That's just how I see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ saewol

Maybe you can try asking 2OD's subbing team. Not sure they take requests though, you can try. (=

Guest Labacookie

We don't, but people can be pessimistic, optimistic or realistic about it. It's their choice, but as long as people don't try to make it seem like a fact then it's all good, right?

Yeah, except I have yet to see people who act like it's not a definite fact. If you looked at the person I was referring to, that was certainly the case, and I'm not the only one who remarked on it.

People seem to be treating their observations as definite fact for the most part, and I found it and find it disturbing.

If it were just a matter of opinion and not stated as fact, I agree. It's just harmless speculation and someone's opinion.

But, that's not what's been happening, and if you go back and read some of the comments that speculate in a definite matter, you'll understand what I mean.

I still hold the opinion that such speculation is pointless, especially if it brings down the mood of the entire thread over something that isn't even definite. Again, why not simply save that sort of discussion for something that's actual and proven?

Anyway, I'm looking foward to the award shows. Hopefully 2PM will snag at least one award. :)

Guest yumi-holic

AAAAH the first thing i saw when i clicked on this thread was nichkun's cute face at the top of the page xD

and my favorites, jokwon and wooyoung, are numbers 1 and 2 on that cyworld popularity chart haha

Guest xOnlySabrina

http://nyaha89.egloos.com/2774889

ROFLMAO. THIS IS WORTH CHECKING OUT. I'm not even kidding. I loved it. I adore this person. She/He is really funny. It get's super funny getting to Chansung, WooYoung & Junho's part. The chorus is ridiculous. Just thought I could share. :D Soooo cuute. xD!

You won't regret watching this. This totally sounds like something I would do when I'm extremely bored. ._.

Guest rawrritsgracex3

ROFLMAO. THIS IS WORTH CHECKING OUT. I'm not even kidding. I loved it. I adore this person. She/He is really funny. It get's super funny getting to Chansung, WooYoung & Junho's part. The chorus is ridiculous. Just thought I could share. :D Soooo cuute. xD!

You won't regret watching this. This totally sounds like something I would do when I'm extremely bored. ._.

LOLL. And Khun's rap HAHA.

Thanks for sharing X)

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3469/luna2pmeng.jpg

Hahahah eventually she saves it as a gif ;D Cute (:

Guest mojojoba

thanks! i totally burst out laughing !!!!...HAHHAHAHA

Guest julieeyy

SIGH! it's been three month since Jay left. I still can't believe he's gone. i miss him so so much. Hopefully one day he will come back sooon and make every happy. I miss his smile and his laugh. it feels like forever.Come back Pink grandpa ! Without jay i feel so lost and empty i need him in my life. Stupid jay gosh why did he make me like this? I miss you alot Park jaebum. I know you are going to return someday (: Be happy !

Yeah, except I have yet to see people who act like it's not a definite fact. If you looked at the person I was referring to, that was certainly the case, and I'm not the only one who remarked on it.

People seem to be treating their observations as definite fact for the most part, and I found it and find it disturbing.

If it were just a matter of opinion and not stated as fact, I agree. It's just harmless speculation and someone's opinion.

But, that's not what's been happening, and if you go back and read some of the comments that speculate in a definite matter, you'll understand what I mean.

I still hold the opinion that such speculation is pointless, especially if it brings down the mood of the entire thread over something that isn't even definite. Again, why not simply save that sort of discussion for something that's actual and proven?

Anyway, I'm looking foward to the award shows. Hopefully 2PM will snag at least one award. :)

I am sorry for saying this. I have been very polite and didn't want to respond to your previous comment and start a pointless fan war here especially when the mod already warned this thread for like the 12435546757th time because of arguments.

But I have to say that I was offended by what you said about my comment. What people think is a subjective thing, and I have a choice to feel whatever I feel about the situation 2PM is in. I didn't try to make it look like a fact, but even if I did, I never forced you or anyone to agree with me. If you find my "speculations" disturbing, please also do realize that I find your insensitive comment as equally disturbing. If you do not agree, simply ignore my comment, and if you do find it hard to ignore my comment, please respond in a more sensitive way. I don't want to see my feeling being labeled as "disturbing"

I don't know if you want this thread to be always happy-go-lucky but in my opinion, a fan thread is where fans can freely express what they feel about their idols. No one knows what's "definite" about an idol because we all don't know them personally. Just as you believe that Nichkhun is happy, I believe that Nichkhun is sad right now and I feel I have the right to express my belief here without someone telling me to stop because it's disturbing to them.

And last, I haven't really said this, but I feel this thread is becoming more and more paranoid because if someone has something to say that the majority doesn't agree with, that person is immediately attacked left and right for reasons unbeknown to me. I wish people would be more peaceful and sensitive in their discussion and in disagreeing with other people because every time there is an argument, it's bound to make people all blow up and get upset, which triggered the mod's warning.

With that said, I don't want to discuss any more about this topic and everyone else please drop the matter because I think it may become a fight if we are all like this.

Best,

Edit:

anyone knows if Golden Disk Awards is gonna be broadcasted live. I want 2PM to win some awards :)

brb with something to share, just to make this post at least useful to everybody.

1zppmw8.jpg

aahai8.jpg

Woo looked so cute here XD

2efteop.jpg

xqdjtl.jpg

2nr31at.jpg

2u9ho5c.jpg

2qxoqhg.jpg

2uyp3tg.jpg

me too! missing pink grandpa! :(

i'm running out anything to watch JYP. actually i ran out of all 2pm (7) related to watch. *sobs*

please get them all 7 back in a variety show.

this is so cute!! i laughed out loud good~ hehe!

anyways this was cute >>

(fancam -khunxchanxjunho)120809 2pm" Last Christmas"

(fancam-wooxtaecxjunsu)120809 2pm "Last Christmas"

(fancam-wooxtaec) 120809 "last christmas" rehearsal such dorks!!<3

woo's engrish is sooo damn cute! <3

taecxwoo.. what's this? where's the original otp? lol!

if only Jae was there.

miss you booboo!

fancam-woo 120809 'heartbeat'

lol! fanboy returns.

i wonder if it was the same fanboy again. XDD

I've just watched their Blue Dragon Perf..

WooooooooooW!!!! Taec :wub:

& I Found this:

2pms Taecyeon shows off his abs to Ha Jiwon

20091203_taecyeonabs.jpg

"This performance was for noona," were the words uttered by 2PM's Taecyeon according to sports chosun.

On December 2nd, 2PM performed their hit single Heartbeat at the Blue Dragon Film Awards and at the end of the performance, Taecyeon ripped off his clothes and showed off his body.

Taecyeon is well known to be a big fan of the actress Ha Ji Won and although many actresses seemed to like his special show, Taecyeon revealed that the skin revelation was specifically for Ha Ji Won eyes.

Before Taecyeon went on stage, he planned it all out with Brown Eyed Girl Ga-In. Ga-In suggested to Taecyeon, "Show off your heartbeat by revealing your abs to her." Ga-In, who is friends with Ha Ji Won, called her and told her what Taecyeon was planning before the award show. Originally, Taecyeon planned to leave the stage and go directly up in front of Ha Ji Won and rip off his clothes but those plans were scrapped at the last second and he decided to just do it on stage.

cr: http://www.koreanmovie.com

wonder how would it turnout if he did it in front of Jiwon :unsure:

adding a pic. not sure if it was post it B4.

Taec with Bada

67791dd2bf1a441c970a16f2.jpg

cr: baidu.com

Guest flying-solo

ROFL! This was so funny HAHAHA!

The "blah, blah, blah etc" during Khun's rap was so hilarious XD

Thanks for sharing! :)

me too! missing pink grandpa! :(

i'm running out anything to watch JYP. actually i ran out of all 2pm (7) related to watch. *sobs*

please get them all 7 back in a variety show.

this is so cute!! i laughed out loud good~ hehe!

anyways this was cute >>

(fancam -khunxchanxjunho)120809 2pm" Last Christmas"

(fancam-wooxtaecxjunsu)120809 2pm "Last Christmas"

(fancam-wooxtaec) 120809 "last christmas" rehearsal such dorks!!<3

woo's engrish is sooo damn cute! <3

taecxwoo.. what's this? where's the original otp? lol!

if only Jae was there.

miss you booboo!

fancam-woo 120809 'heartbeat'

lol! fanboy returns.

i wonder if it was the same fanboy again. XDD

lol it seems that KhunYoung couple just broke up. We have two new couples here: KhunChan and TaecWoo. Anyone notices lately that Khun plays with Chansung a little too much :) Even in paris baguette event they were so adorable together.

oh and that fanboy is epic. Someone should send a tip to AKP staff. I want to see non-Hottests' reaction to the fanboy's epic scream. I wonder if it's the same fanboy as last time :))

Edit:

2PM's Tired of Waiting is featured in Kang Dong Won's new movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ70avZtJ5k

So cool!

Guest ruffeza

OMG daebak!!!! khun part is hilarious!!!!bla bla bla coming!!! bla bla bla moving!! i'm laughing to death!!! this vid make my stomach cramp!!! :lol: thanks for sharing!!! creative fella!

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

ahh okay thanks for the clarification (: lol

anywyas ughh;

nevermind im not sure if i want it now =/

i miss the 2pm boys.

anyone else waiting desperately for all the boys to get a haircut?

i remember watching on wild bunny that khun didn't like his hair long XD

so why do you have it long?

T____T i liked the again & again hair cuts. all of them looked great (:

Guest wwwuuunnn

ANYONE can upload it to youtube??

i really want to download it !!!!!!!!

hahahahha hf is so cool<3

Guest cheezychunnie

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM PLEASE VISIT THEM FOR MORE COOL INFO

ON 2PM :) this was posted by jamieee@2ONEDAY

b4rep.png

jknew.png

jknew1.png

rep2j.png

87513701.png

jknew3.png

jknew5.png

and then he posted the link to i hate you video together wif his tweet-he's sooo damn funny!!

jknew7.png

jkkkkkk.png

So a fan asked him to give a shout-out to Jay to which he replied:

twizu.png

ALL CREDITS TO: DRUNKENTIGERJK@TWITTER, 2ONEDAY

Archived