☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I have a feeling my post is going to get ignored but anyways....lol this year my mom read in the newspaper saying that letters send to Santa are going to be replied back by the postman and I was thinking that I should write a letter to "Santa" asking for Jay back for my Christmas Present. I think it would be really neat if we wrote a letter to "Santa" asking to bring him back =] I thought it would be neat to let other ppl know who 2Pm's leader is lol. All I Want For Christmas is for Jay to go back to 2PM!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kay01dee

omg, xoxoxox & frappucino i freaking love you guys! those pictures of wooyoungie are hooooooot. i love his hair, i love his skin, i love his face! lol. how can someone be sexy, manly & cute at the same time?

& question, are there any christmas projects for jaebeom? i really want to make something for him, but i have no idea how i'll be able to send it to him. i want to do something meaningful for jay for christmas, especially since this is his first christmas with his family in four years.

Guest wildbunny_19

THIS IS HEARTBREAKING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YLiU_0QUns

and it drives me crazy see him always standing behind and putting on that forced smile. Why? Why? Why? Where is the highly cheerful Khun?

Sorry I know I repeat myself but I just don't know where to vent. I see fewer and fewer Khun's fancams these days but everytime I do see a fancam it just breaks my heart. What is wrong with him? I cannot even describe how sad I am seeing him like that, especially when I have followed him since his 10/10 days. Can we do a project to bring back the cheerful Khun?

V

V

V

thank you cheezychunnie!!! That bit of information is such a relief to me. I hope he will do well in his movie role :)

:huh: Nichkhun's smile didn't seem forced too me. He actually looked like he was really happy. I don't see the forced smile you saw.

So after watching the MV, I automatically put myself in the place of the girl and I was just wondering who YOU GUYS would pick?

The charismatic and cute Jun brothers, the sexy and enticing Chansung, the smooth and adorable Wooyung, the sly and greasy Taecyeon or the aegyo king Nichkhun?

I'm not gonna lie, I'd pick the Jun brothers. Not just because they're my bias but also because there are two of them while the others only have one.

Two is better than one, right?

;D

Although, Hwang Chansung was very tempting... *Q*

I'd pick the Jun brothers too, haha. ;) Not only were the hot but they're awesome. =]

Chansung would be my second choice. (he looked good in that black outfit!)

The MV was awesome btw! I loved the song, especially the Jun bros parts =] <33

Guest kayleevn

I have a feeling my post is going to get ignored but anyways....lol this year my mom read in the newspaper saying that letters send to Santa are going to be replied back by the postman and I was thinking that I should write a letter to "Santa" asking for Jay back for my Christmas Present. I think it would be really neat if we wrote a letter to "Santa" asking to bring him back =] I thought it would be neat to let other ppl know who 2Pm's leader is lol. All I Want For Christmas is for Jay to go back to 2PM!

You make me lol but it's an interesting idea (and cute, haha). Maybe we should ask Santa to bring Jay back, it's gonna be the greatest Christmas gift ever lol!!!

Thanks for Woo's pics, he's cute, hehe

Guest polaris

I just happened to come upon this on youtube..

The badddest asian beatboxing girl ever!

She beatboxes and remixes to Again and Again~~~

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

Thanks to whoever pointed out Chansung in their Winning the Mutizen Award video reminding Junsu and Taec to mention Jay (1:14) :)

I didn't notice that at all! It was so subtle. But they were all saying "Thank you" and going to end it, while Chansung is going "Jay? Jay? JAY?" urgently in the background, aww. His face was totally: "WHAT ABOUT JAY." Then Junsu says the "Jaebum-ah I love you man" and Chansung nods approval ahaha. Oh 2PM ♥

Congrats to the boys for another win!

Thank you so much for pointing that out!! that makes me so happy.

I wasn't a particular fan of Chansung, but after this plus the whole controversy, I think he's such a great person and loyal too :D

Jay jay jay!!!!

go 2PM!!!! <3

Guest Burning Chopstick

Who's ending did you guys like best from majority of their performances?

For me, it would be Junho's. That boy's turns and flips were maaad crazy. I loved it, very impressive, didn't see that kind of stuff to come out from him.

And Junsu only had one right? He should be able to end it more often though (=

Wooyoung's looked like he always hurt his back, glad the members were to be switched on and off.

All were great, but for me, Junho's was the most impressive.

I read the article on allkpop and it reminded me to ask you guys, so here it is.

Heartbeat Finale Ending Compilation

I really liked Junho's during the MAMA awards as well. He's very natural on stage so it translated really well. I favor Khun's a little more though since it just had that dramatic impact~

Guest kuroari_nbza

do u know where can i get the corby bags ?

i love em'

but i duno whether it'll be lauch in malaysia anot ,

cz there's no corby in malaysia anyway ! TT

actually there is... it came out last month (nov), i just bought mine a couple of days ago... i was gonna buy green, but malaysia didnt have green, so i wanted orange cause kor doesnt have orange.... but the shop didnt have it!!! so i ended buying pink instead.... but i still love it though cause its khun~

i wanna get me those corby bags too... but i'm broke because i bought the phone...

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

share some hot blood pictures

bboy lesson

13769_1288133250508_1445512977_30819444_8221670_n.jpg

Anyone knows what Jay's hand sign means? something to do with Art of Movement? bboying? rap?

Guest badtzmarujung

pinkywinky - Thank you for my Khunnie's pics . He is adorable love love

And I wanna share OKCAT's pics. He is so handsome

a863064433.jpg

a863064435.jpg

a863064436.jpg

a863064437.jpg

Guest ahmints

So after watching the MV, I automatically put myself in the place of the girl and I was just wondering who YOU GUYS would pick?

OH MY GOD. i never think of that after i watch the mv. nice question and imagination. i choose the jun brothers too.

i agreed with you. two is better than one :P HAHAHA so many choose jun brother.

they are having fun in the mv. i wish i was there with them :D my second choice is WOOYOUNG*he loves yellow best* though i like chansung's outfit more :lol:

nickhun's pinky dont really fit him *my view*

this song and dance is so SICK B)

JUN BROTHERS!!!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

2PM toon : "Experiencing the Power of Beasty Idol"

Credit: Kor-Eng by Kirstyn@2pm-online.com, Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: 10asia.co.kr

Luna, a famous cartoonist published her editorial cartoon on December 7 featuring 2PM's Taecyeon. It is said that Luna rarely draws about Idols which make this cartoon quite special and more comical to read.

Experiencing the Power of Beasty Idol

luna2pmeng.jpg

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

Kids of JYP, ranked at the top in cyworld popularity chart.

Cho,Kwon& Jang, Wooyoung ranked at the 1st and 2nd place.

Credit: Kor-Eng : Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: sports.chosun.com

In a result of Cyworld popularity chart( the total number of visitors) from 29th, Nov. to 6th, Dec. 2AM ranked at the top. The 2AM leader, Cho, Kwon who gained fame in a variety show, won the 1st place with "325,964" visitors. Jang Wooyoung(2PM), won 2nd place(305,889) and Limseoulong(2AM) won 3rd place.

cychart.jpg

And KimJunsu is 4th, Taec is 6th. All are 2PM. The total visitors of these 2 idol group are more than 1,400,000.

In last week, there was no special issue in 2AM and 2PM. Only one issue is the program, "We just married", MBC variety show.

Cho, Kwon, who played as a virtual husband of Son, Gain(Browneyed Girls) in this program set Seulong up with Lee, sungmin(talent and model) in last week, Lee, sungmin became the topic of the day, and ranked at the top in searching keyword. Audience are very interested in Seulong and Sungmin's meeting, so some of them expressed a surmise that they would be new couple in this program.

Guest co0o0ol

The charismatic and cute Jun brothers, the sexy and enticing Chansung, the smooth and adorable Wooyung, the sly and greasy Taecyeon or the aegyo king Nichkhun?

I'm not gonna lie, I'd pick the Jun brothers. Not just because they're my bias but also because there are two of them while the others only have one.

Two is better than one, right?

;D

Although, Hwang Chansung was very tempting... *Q*

i totally agree with u , i would pick Jun brothers , it's better to have two sexy handsome cute boys than only one ^_^

and cuz i can't resist junsu kkkkk

Guest cheezychunnie

091208 KBS Open Concert 2PM Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFodPjYUibw

(junsu sounds amazing!!)

091208 KBS Open Concert 2PM Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWJo83yVS8

cr:iamkimsora2

091208 KBS open concert-rehearsal-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_DzbEn6Jg

(woo,junsu and taec are adorable here) :D

cr: woo890430

[fancam] Taec n Wooyoung 091207-udong holding Jay's pic :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMmVqDS_1WA

cr:hoishi

Archived