☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest zhemeban

I've watched the full version of Samsung corby CF.

When it come out as an MV .... It's great definitely ..... Bravo for 2pM and Samsung !!!!!

Khun's clothes which we might not think it was good before .... but it's ok here ... nothing bad ^^

Just wanna share something I noticing in this video...

- Wooyoung is the most loneliness guy here

- Nichkhun is the most luckiest guy ever ( 2backdancers with him... Nichkhun's voice is so sweet through)

- Chansung is the most sexiest guy even he has 5 backdancer guys with him ... should he be happy with that?)

- Jun brothers are really cute and hot ^^

- Teacyeon is very HOT while rapping (I love his voice so much)

- last but not least, I want to be that girl in the CF hahahahhahaha :-P

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. LEE'S

the new mv is cute- haha but i don't really like the song. their voices sound weird to me- especially chansung's part. even though i hate taec's hairstyle- but god he's like, ahhh so handsome and i have to admit that both junho and junsu looked the handsomest! seriously. especially junho- ahh he's my new husband. thank to god they didn't have any skin ship with the girl. haha, if they did- omg. i am going to die. LOL, because they're just so hot and it would ache my heart even more to see them having skin ship with the girl. but i don't like the clown, he reminds me of the old man in SAW

Guest Labacookie

I was expecting honest to goodness sadness and depression from the Khun fancam. I didn't see it. At all. I saw mild confusion, but then they were improving all over the place (I guess it was a rehearsal) so it's to be expected.

Khun spent 2/3 of the video laughing, and no, it was NOT forced.

I think it's very telling when fans declare someone to be "so sad and depressed" when there is absolutely no evidence. I think it suggests that the fans themselves are projecting these feelings.

Honestly, I find it a bit disturbing.

You don't know these people, and how they express themselves in various situations. Even if you go back and look at "old footage", remember....that's them on camera, likely following a script or behaving in a way they were trained to. You can't base your analysis on how someone is on television footage. You would have to see them in person, behind the scenes...and actually KNOW THEM.

Please, can we steer the direction towards things we DO know about the boys, and save the analysis for that? Speculation is tiresome, and there is no actual evidence to back it up, so what's the point?

Let's just move on. ^_^

_ _ _ _

The article on Jay is inspiring...I just wish there was a reliable source. :(

Guest deunan44hyde

wow..my first post here ..

u all were talking bout the Corby CF rite? i think it was cool!!!

But, i wished they put nickhun in another color..and make him sexy instead of weird?? i think nickhun himself doesn't like it (well, except for the girls of coz..haha) cuz he's kinda manly rite?

But, Mr Ok really kills me...OMG..those abs and all...kyaaa~~~~you're the best!

Guest Fae_Min

:lol: Yehhhh Jay is in CF too. My Pink Granpa.

I'm really so happy

[CF] 2PM NichKhun Sumsung Corby Cupid Pink

credit:Symbelmynevii

I love it!!

I don't know that Khun really suits in PINK..

And seriously I keep imagining Jay would do the same thing the bunny did.. :P

HAHAH.. hilarious but super cute..

Oh and is there for the rest of the members or they haven't been release yet?

Jay is happy and positive

Somehow.. I wanna believe it.. geez.. XD

And it would be better if a credible source is found..

AND THE MV!!!

Gosh I love it!!

at first I thought the MV seems soo out of place since they are shot individually exc. for JunBros..

But since they are always soo teasing and hawt in that video soo.. :P

ANd issit me or Wooyoung really looks super incredibly hawt in there? And I noticed his eyes are a bit sharper?

Due to the make up maybe?

Chan's definitely drop dead gorgeous.. and I love his dancing the best.. soo sleek~!!!

And Taec's rap is JJANG!! Love everything about him in there even thou yes, he looks like a fashion terrorist.. XD

BUT MY MOZ FAV PART is the end when they all look soo blurr.. SOO CUTE !!

Oh yah.. I don't know whether I'm allowed to ask a d/load link here.

If so, anyone with mp4 HQ mv? PM me?

If i can't, then i'm truly sorry.. i've read the rules, and this doesn't seems included.

Soo sorry..

Guest thefirstmoment777

091207 DYTN 2PM Paris Baguette Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4eUwfQ_Pdg

cr: Symbelmynevi

thanks for the vid ^^

omg I though Khun was a girl when I first saw him *faint* so PRETTY I must said :-}

Khun wears a red beanie and his "sideburns" (I dont know how to call his forehead-hair >"< ) makes him so beautiful

1260190483eca3bdec9d8ce.jpg

agree with me??? ^^

credit: 2pm-online

^

lol! agree :D

aw. pink grandpa in cf too??! that's cute.

i'm officially a fan of pink bunny!!

the corby mv. was awesome..

really liking pink cupid cupid pink..

i might get one this christmas..

although i want the real cupid pink khunnie.

thnks for the links girls. :D

Guest tikamicizia

OMG NICE PICCC!!! chan looks so sweet and khun is adorable as always.. am I the only one who can't open 2pm-online anymore???? urghh so saddd

and junho with beanie and glasses is beyonde cuuuuteee still I want more wooyoung goodiesss

Guest gin2905

OMG NICE PICCC!!! chan looks so sweet and khun is adorable as always.. am I the only one who can't open 2pm-online anymore???? urghh so saddd

and junho with beanie and glasses is beyonde cuuuuteee still I want more wooyoung goodiesss

try http://www.2pm-online.net

it's their mirror site ^^

hope it works!! =)

Guest electricdora

GOTTA LOVE THE JUN BROTHERS! <33

They were obvioulsy HOT in the My Color MV. No greasy hair and ponytails now. Rofl.

They look so classyy and smoooth and hot. I wanna Taec em home. Lol. Yes yes, i can't

agree to myself moar XD

TOSHIWOO!

Haha he's backk. I like his ponytail there. But he reminded meof his ToshiWoo alter ego

there. His dancing was sooo adorably ssanti. And yes, yellow suits himmmmm <333

OKKIMCHI!

Lol that's the only Korean vegetable word know so sorry XD Jo Kwon is right. Our OkCat

looked like the most delicious vegetable theereeeee. Haha i learned to love green more

since its my favorite :D

PINKHUN!

Haha i find his hairstyle so gay XD Yet he managed to look so hot with the see-through polo

he is wearing. He had two girls behind him. Haha.

CHANSUNGDAEBAK!

The maknae + black is equal to hotness overload. When he removed his masked, words did

not came out. Haha <33

Guest Cloudy1430268312

hey gusy i have a question.

do you know where i can watch the

"making of the artist" videos with eng sub?

i reaaally want to see them =(

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

questionnnn!!!

are any of the cds that JYP are giving away on allkpop returned signed cds from hottests??

i really want one, but if its a cd that a person had before me then i would feel terrible taking it =/

but i still want one XDDD

questionnnn!!!

are any of the cds that JYP are giving away on allkpop returned signed cds from hottests??

i really want one, but if its a cd that a person had before me then i would feel terrible taking it =/

but i still want one XDDD

I thought the allkpop is giving away the 1:59 signed CDs so it can't be the cds Hottests returned.

I thought the MV was boring but I love the song.

I was expecting honest to goodness sadness and depression from the Khun fancam. I didn't see it. At all. I saw mild confusion, but then they were improving all over the place (I guess it was a rehearsal) so it's to be expected.

Khun spent 2/3 of the video laughing, and no, it was NOT forced.

I think it's very telling when fans declare someone to be "so sad and depressed" when there is absolutely no evidence. I think it suggests that the fans themselves are projecting these feelings.

Honestly, I find it a bit disturbing.

You don't know these people, and how they express themselves in various situations. Even if you go back and look at "old footage", remember....that's them on camera, likely following a script or behaving in a way they were trained to. You can't base your analysis on how someone is on television footage. You would have to see them in person, behind the scenes...and actually KNOW THEM.

Please, can we steer the direction towards things we DO know about the boys, and save the analysis for that? Speculation is tiresome, and there is no actual evidence to back it up, so what's the point?

Let's just move on. ^_^

It's not a rehearsal. When an artist wins #1 on a show, they'll perform again, doing an ENCORE (which is never shown, you can only watch by fancams). During the encore, the artists don't do the perfect choreography - they just sing the song and dance all over the place in celebration and just have fun ;D

I agree with everything else you said.

Guest YESUNGHWAITING!

So after watching the MV, I automatically put myself in the place of the girl and I was just wondering who YOU GUYS would pick?

The charismatic and cute Jun brothers, the sexy and enticing Chansung, the smooth and adorable Wooyung, the sly and greasy Taecyeon or the aegyo king Nichkhun?

I'm not gonna lie, I'd pick the Jun brothers. Not just because they're my bias but also because there are two of them while the others only have one.

Two is better than one, right?

;D

Although, Hwang Chansung was very tempting... *Q*

Guest frappucino

Anyone knows if I can find more Woo's pic when rehearsing for Music Bank on 4 Dec, can someone post it here plz ? Thank you. He looks so gangsta there. This kid is getting ridiculously hot these days.

Do you mean these? :) Gotta agree he looked great haha

Cr: 2OD Forums

@YESUNGHWAITING!: TOTALLY MR. JANG WOOYOUNG :) /biasbias But if it wasn't my bias, then the JunBros (Minimal White) ♥

Guest Labacookie

It's not a rehearsal. When an artist wins #1 on a show, they'll perform again, doing an ENCORE (which is never shown, you can only watch by fancams). During the encore, the artists don't do the perfect choreography - they just sing the song and dance all over the place in celebration and just have fun ;D

*re-watches*

*face-palm*

Oops, it was the encore, I should have known as I watched it before, just as a part of the regular show ,and this is just part of the same performance, only as a fancam. LOL! I'm so used to seeing the fancams of the "Heartbeat" rehearsals, I got them mixed up. :D

So after watching the MV, I automatically put myself in the place of the girl and I was just wondering who YOU GUYS would pick?

The charismatic and cute Jun brothers, the sexy and enticing Chansung, the smooth and adorable Wooyung, the sly and greasy Taecyeon or the aegyo king Nichkhun?

I think she exploded because she wanted all of them and could not handle it. XD LOL!

But seriously, I think if I had to choose, I'd go with the Jun brothers. :)

Guest babiluxx

I would either choose Chansung or WOOOOOODON. hehe yellow is very bright I LIKE THAT. and then black...is just sexy! anyways both of them are my bias.

yay im so excited to see the boys on chocolate! I wonder if they will do any special performances!! I love heartbeat and everything but i want them to perform something different. I keep watching them on old variety shows....

Guest Aqasha83

I'm not gonna lie, I'd pick the Jun brothers. Not just because they're my bias but also because there are two of them while the others only have one.

Two is better than one, right?

;D

Although, Hwang Chansung was very tempting... *Q*

hahahhaha... I TOTALY AGREE wit u.. two better than one... i also dreaming like that which one i would choose.. crazy already... hahahah.. by the way Corby hit EAST Malaysia.. its only RM699.. if u.. which Corby would u like to buy? I would buy YELLOW..hahahhaha ..greedy right... ^^ :P

Archived