☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest silence457

The My Color MV is Hot. I love Taecyeon's rap. His part in MV is short but made a very big impression. The song to me is very catchy. Its already TOP 10 on Melon along with Heartbeat so Congrats to 2PM! If it does well on other music charts 2PM might do a special stage and perform on M-Countdown, Music Bank, or Inkigayo.

they won't perform that song on TV because it's a CF song.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paLmieZzz

Jay was supposed to be in Corby CF!?

Credit : Kor - Eng by Lisa@2pm-online.com, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

A staff from Corby CF posted on a 2PM webboard that she was requested to add a Pink Bunny' to Khun's set by the JYPE so she only had like a few hours to prepare for it and JYPE also asked the staff to engrave 'Jay' on the bunny. However she couldn't do that because she was out of time and very tired. So, even there was no Jay name engraved but this pink bunny is Jay ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

corbyj.jpg

Translations from Art director's blog

At the scene of Anycall Commercial Shooting

24 hours from the shooting had begun

he was resting peacefully

on the pink sofa

Early morning a day before the shoot

About 3am in the morning

A number of things had to be added

Pink bunny,flush toy,closet

Pink cloth..pink carpet,etc.

Just in 3 hours

I had to prepare all these things

how could i make it work?

Tried to get my head around it

Have to move fast before the shooting begins

Commercial shootings are like that

There is nothing impossible.

The day of shooting the commercial

It was a sunday

I went to the morning market

The closet

Haha

I sent the closet I had at home

to the scene

And the pink clothes

I searched to the DDM fashion malls

Carpet

Namdaemong morning market

And the last

Pink Bunny Flash Toy

Where in hell should I get it

I asked a friend from university

to make it. It was that difficult to get this

toy made.

This commercial shoot

was hard

Now we are working on the

last bit of it

If i had a wish

I really hope that it turn out well

as so many people had worked hard for it

And

Please let's have an working

environment where there is plently

of time to prepare..

Ah too much too much too much

However

An stant decision determines

Whether the scene would be

a success or a failure

I made a decision

Let's make it

So I just start making the toy

Just in 3 hours

Just like that

It's lying peacefully on the sofa

that Pink Buuny

It's Him

Go 2PM!!

This is a secret ^^

You all know who is it right?

I really hope that the member would come back

Wish that he wouldn't be suffering too much

Hwaiting!!!!!

CR : 2pm-online.com

Guest Stephy18

^ I just saw that. Its super adorable and sweet of the staffs. I was wondering why there was this random bunny in Khun's CF. Now I know, its suppose to be our leader.LOL. That is totally cute and it fits that our Jay is a Bunny...hehe

The Corby mv was SOOOOOO Colorful that I got super dizzy. But 2PM hotness and song made up for it. Even though I couldnt stop laughing because they remind me of Power Rangers and at the beginning when they pulled out their phones, I thought it was time to transform or something. But overall, it was still a hot mv and the song is super catchy. Taec was sooooo Hawt and showing A LOT of skin which I LOVE esp when he had his phone on his waist line. DAMMMMM!!! But actually all of them were breathe taking to the max. Our magnae was super sexy too. JunBros were super adorable together. Woo taking off his mask made me faint. Khun was...Khun..LOL. This mv is such a HUGE contrast from heartbeat mv. It shows that our boys can pull off anything and still make it awesome. The only thing missing was our leadja in the mv. But his presense is there with the bunny...hehe

HOW COME THIS THREAD STARTS ANOTHER ARGUMENT??? YOU ALL BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW OR TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE THREAD BEING SUSPENDED AND MEMBERS GETTING WARNED AND SUSPENDED AGAIN.

READ THE ADDITIONAL RULES ON PAGE 1 IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR OR IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

HAHA I'm sorry to bring this up again, Junsu...

But the joker in the MV reminds me of his photoshoot from WB :lol:

Also, just a random question... But who's the nuna who's writing all these accounts on the boys? (The most recently translated one being Taec's)

not to bust anyone's bubble here but here's my two cents:

It is highly unlikely that Jaebeom will ever come back to Korea, not to mention coming back to 2PM.

First, everyone in Korea now knows him and what he wrote 4 years ago. It will be very awkward for him to come back and appear on variety show, talk show... like nothing ever happened.

Second, no company will allow him to advertise for their products. And that means 2PM will lose the advertisement deal as a whole because it will be weird to invite 6 members but to exclude one member out of the deal.

Third, Jaebeom is 23 now and he is nearing the end of his idol period because idols normally are between 15 and 25. Even if he comes back to 2PM, they will not remain long before JYP disband 2PM and form a new group.

Therefore, I think that Jaebeom will never come back. I know it's sad but I'm starting to face it now.

Without Jaebeom, 2PM as a group is not as good and charismatic any more. One possibility is that JYPE will allow the members to do their solo things. Chansung and Nichkhun can go to acting. Taec Yeon can take up his MC gig (he is good at MCing, if you haven't noticed) Wooyoung can go on singing or more possibly do variety shows and radio shows. Junho and Junsu will make solo debuts. I think each member of 2PM is preparing to do their solo acts now and 2PM's disbandment is not too far away so prepare to hear the worst everyone.

the matter with Baek Ji Young is much easier to solve because BJY did not offend anyone. People are just conservative so they hated her.

But imagine Jaebeom coming back to Korea and go on variety shows. How can he crack jokes and be naturally funny in front of all these Koreans knowing completely that they remember every single word he said in that Myspace comment? And how can all the other Korean celebrities interact with him and treat him well NATURALLY when they know what he said about Korea? Even if they want to treat him well, part of them will still feel uncomfortable about what he said.

And I think it is very very difficult for companies to accept a person who made anti-Korea comments to become their advertising model. Having a sex tape disclosed is not even half as bad as making anti-Korea comments.

After School and Brown Eyed Girls are not exactly idol groups. 2NE1 will not be an idol group for long and actually they were not supposed to be an idol group in the beginning.

First, if my points have been discussed and worried over, why do you still feel the need to respond? Obviously I brought something that can be discussed here. If it has already been discussed, you guys would not have had anything more to say. But look, people wrote essays in response to my post, which means that what I brought up is actually worthy of a discussion.

Second, so are YOU owning a company? why are you so sure that I am wrong when we have equal chance of being wrong? (btw, that store only said that they do not support Jaebeom leaving in order to gain customers from Jaebeom fans. Are you sure the exact same store will accept Jaebeom to advertise for them when he comes back?)

Third, yeah, I did not say that he will not survive beyond his idol period. But I am talking about him belonging to 2PM. He is getting old and 2PM will disband soon, and that's why it does not make sense for him to come back just to then become a solo artist. that's what I'm trying to say.

Forth, you missed my point. I did not say that solo activities lead to disbandment. I said that they will disband and then go on to do solo activities.

Last, when did I bring down other artists? Care to clarify?

@mikanpuriname: fine, so you think I am a troll? btw, if I remember correctly, just a month ago the person who deserves the title of "bearer of bad news/ tragic fortune teller" is YOU and the person who most possibly want to turn 2PM thread into a warzone is YOU.

I don't know why people in this thread are so paranoid against people who don't share the same opinions with them.

they won't perform that song on TV because it's a CF song.

You have posted 4 times on this thread within 24 hours. The rule of this thread clearly states that you can only post 3 times a day. You are not a new member and you have no excuse not knowing this rule. You are being warned.

Guest entermuriel

:lol: Yehhhh Jay is in CF too. My Pink Granpa.

I'm really so happy

[CF] 2PM NichKhun Sumsung Corby Cupid Pink

credit:Symbelmynevii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI6yxCXOYjk

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2606/corbyjaycopy.jpg

that bunny is now special in every hottest eyes lol

and if you guys watch the CF, the bunny makes the same moves as Khun when lying on the floor

i found that extremely adorable... and even tried to picture Jay and Khun doing that together for the CF lmao

edit: i just followed Jay [kekeke] in the CF... and he ends up in the tub... hilarious lol

and the "My Color" MV... the guys look SO SO SO hot *-*

i simply love the MV... Chansung looks so hot... man... so hot...

i love the Jun bros together in this... they're hot yet dorky and cute lol

Khun was really cute... i thought he'd go more towards the sexy look, but he mostly did cute haha

Wooyoung and Taec look sexy *-* simply love... Jay would add to the hotness lol

i was looking at the Hanami[sp?] pictures... and Jay looks so hot with longer hair

his hair is probably longer now... i can only imagine lol

but seriously... longer hair fits him better imo ^-^

Guest mysticmist

I love the pink bunny now! Thinking of a pink Jay reminds me of that one episode in Idol Army when he had to dress up in that red granny underwear! Wanted to share the video so we can relive the hilarious memories!

he comes out around 3:24, but the lead-up to the reveal is pretty funny too

Oh also, I browsed upon a DANCE TUTORIAL for Heartbeat! It's pretty helpful, the uploader mirrored everything and slowed it down (especially cuz the ending choreo is so fast u know). Thought you might like it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409gI7Z_upw

Guest jeremeee

do u guys still remember the pic of Taec at the airport? and lmao I found this on Bestiz... Taec's t-shirt screen is...hmm...interesting? xD I counldn't stop laughing for a whole 5 minutes srsly

Taec, you are so thoughtful =)

sorry to cut ur post (:

LOL i get what the shirt means now!!! at first i was like why does he have a naked man on him!!! what a clever shirt... for those with their minds in the gutter (no offense) the largest organ in the body is ur SKIN!!! sorry for being a geek... but i do major in science hehe!!! btw, that shirt is from Marc Jacobs campaign against skin cancer... i think thats sooo clever!!! plays with ur mind hahaha!

THIS IS HEARTBREAKING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YLiU_0QUns

and it drives me crazy see him always standing behind and putting on that forced smile. Why? Why? Why? Where is the highly cheerful Khun?

Sorry I know I repeat myself but I just don't know where to vent. I see fewer and fewer Khun's fancams these days but everytime I do see a fancam it just breaks my heart. What is wrong with him? I cannot even describe how sad I am seeing him like that, especially when I have followed him since his 10/10 days. Can we do a project to bring back the cheerful Khun?

V

V

V

thank you cheezychunnie!!! That bit of information is such a relief to me. I hope he will do well in his movie role :)

Guest cheezychunnie

SNSD taeyeon dancing to 2pm heartbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4t5nYv1_M0

cr: aznkoolgurl

to max23>>>dont worry too much,juz pray for the best

we dont really know what's going thru khun's mind...

he probably thinking a lots of things and he probably juz tired...

u know he is offered for a role in 'shining diploma' right?i read somewhere that,JYPE representative said that

he's taking classes to improve his acting skills,so to me he probably juz tired coz he had extra schedule...

Guest churvaness

Jay is happy and positive

There is a story from TVN staff who went to Seattle to film Jay last month. It is said that TVN staff actually got to talk to Jay off camera for 20-30 minutes. They said Jay looked very positive and happy. When asked if he wants to come back, Jay said he did want to comeback but the timing wasn't right at the moment. Well, we can't find source for this story but isn't it good to know that Jay is happy and positive?

credits: 2PM-online

-----------------------

This news also has no credible source yet but it gives us an insight at least.....

I'm happy for him.....We'll just wait for you!!!....MR. PINK BUNNY.....

THIS IS HEARTBREAKING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YLiU_0QUns

and it drives me crazy see him always standing behind and putting on that forced smile. Why? Why? Why? Where is the highly cheerful Khun?

Sorry I know I repeat myself but I just don't know where to vent. I see fewer and fewer Khun's fancams these days but everytime I do see a fancam it just breaks my heart. What is wrong with him? I cannot even describe how sad I am seeing him like that, especially when I have followed him since his 10/10 days. Can we do a project to bring back the cheerful Khun?

V

V

V

thank you cheezychunnie!!! That bit of information is such a relief to me. I hope he will do well in his movie role :)

I opened the link and the first thing I saw was a big smile, I don't see the "forced smile" that you see. He hardly ever talk in Korean group interviews anyway. He's always been a very cautious person, he's probably more cautious about saying the wrong thing now, but he's not emo like others are making him out to be.

aw, khun has always been quiet in the background whenever they have these performances. most people think it's because he wants to give the chance to others as he has always been in the limelight. but he doesn't look so bright. we've all been worried about wooyoung.

a little sharing:

i learned about 2PM because 10/10 was hwangbo's ringtone in wgm. i was watching WGM only in May 2009. several months after it ended.

then i saw their appearance at infinity girls then i noticed that they weren't a bubblegum cutesy boy band.

then the jay thing happened. so i had to watch all the shows to fully understand why people was fighting that hard.

and nobody can refuse to love 2PM after watching idol army and wild bunny. right?

i like 2PM because they don't do bubblegum pop (unlike one idol group whose material make me cringe) and they are so much fun on varieties (unlike two i know who bore me to tears). sorry to diss other groups but i restrained myself from naming them.

Guest thegreatbigbang

I've just watched Corby full CF and it's DAEBAK.

Wooyoung : erm sorry you're kute but ur dancing in here is still ssanti to me LOL, and I prefer you do the hairstyle in the Corby interview more.

Chansung : Idk he doesn't look hot like he used to

Junsu & Junho : why they have so little camera time ?

Khun : they made Khun looks gay no offense but I can't help but think that way, just look at his pants and you'll see. I don't like the 2 backdancer girls.

Oh I seem negative, cuz I wanna save the best for last.

Taek : OMG he's freaking hot. H-O-T. I've never known cornrow is so good on him, don't know if it was the make-up or not cuz he doesn't look KOREAN at all, and he looks so tan, but I like that. I never root for Taek's rapping skill but I freaking love it love it love it here, it's just .... sexy & badass.

It will be perfect if Jay was there. Then Khun can pass pink color to him & he/the others take orange instead (why they made Chan & Junsu both black, there's still orange).

I think I'll buy a Corby phone, ma' fav' colour is black & white but those 2 were two usual for phone so I think green is OK, not that I'm so Taek biased but that's the colour I love more than the others hehe.

Anyone knows if I can find more Woo's pic when rehearsing for Music Bank on 4 Dec, can someone post it here plz ? Thank you. He looks so gangsta there. This kid is getting ridiculously hot these days.

About the Khun's fancam, I know he was always like this since MAMA but it's still ... hard to watch. And the most important thing is why there's not Wookhun anymore, or maybe Woo's in a bad mood, Khun's in a bad mood so even though they're a couple they can't talk to each other. I want him to laugh his richard simmons off like when they're playing game to choose who will make breakfast in WB ep 7.

Sign, Chrismas is coming. Jay, hope you'll be fine.

Archived