☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

hai i've recently become a fan of 2pm this year. i also started watching star king since it features lots of nickhun, wooyoung and of course jaebom oppa..... i've seen this one part of episode star king that has nickhun body painting but i dunno the episode...i feel like im being a pervert but I DON'T CARE hehehe. can anyone tell me what star king episode it was????

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phucbui7718

@Paiboy ^.

I'm with you. I don't know whether that guy is a fan or not, but things he posts here are always negative news.

Jay will come back! He's learning piano, dancing, and singing with teachers preferred by JYP.

And recently, on JYP thanked Jay for his new album (Sad Freedom) and wrote: "Don't lose focus". I think that's a good sign.

Just be optimistic.

I have seen that troller kept on posting again and again about impossibility of Jay's comeback and 2PM's disbandment.

Time to ignore him ^.^.

Guest blissfulwishes

Congrats to our 2PM boys for all of their success with 1:59 PM!! :) I'm so glad that the fans aren't really boycotting and doing their best to give 2PM their full support!

Haha and I would just like to say that I love their thank-you speeches on Inkigayo... especially this week's! I love how Taec is like "Please give us a few thank you remarks" (as the MC) and then (as Taec of 2PM) is like "Thank you!" Ahahaha so cute ^.^

Guest PunchNine

Come on guys, let's be nice to each other. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. No need to jump on some one and bash them just because they don't hold the same view as you.

Don't like their comments? Don't reply then. The thread only turns into a warzone because you attempt to argue with their opinions.

Anyway.

Congrats to the boys on their 2nd (? is it second? i kinda lost track). I really liked their inki performance. The stage outfits, the backdrop, singing and the dancing were all on point. The Chan's ending was great. I got so excited for a moment when he took off his jacket. I thought he was going to strip down and become "jjit-chan". and was so bummed out when he didn't. lol.

Guest af_lyana

@paiboy...i totally agree with u...when i read ur post, i've seen brighter hope that jay will come back to 2pm!!! 2pm is just not complete when there r only 6 of them...

i'm not a korean so i dont understand korean...so...from what i get to know d translation of heartbeat...it suits their situation rite now...wargghhhh...it's really sad...n i hope jay will come back!!!

Guest babiluxx

^ omg than you. Im going to use one for soompi! yay!

congrats to 2PM im so proud of them

and about silence457--i think its ok for them to post their opinion on here. That is what they believe, its fine. I however have other opinions but if u guys think that he/she is trying to stir up something then don't respond and if not then just take it as an opinion and move on. no need to get upset.

I believe that 2PM will be around forever, u can still have solo activities and still be a band. I will always support all 7 of them! so lets stay positive or not whatever u choose.

L&R

Guest rawrritsgracex3

2PM wearing Sunglasses - I Hate You Encore FanCam(cute!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqxCPuBvqU

cr:iamkimsora2

Lol, I just saw this and I was going to post it.

But they look so cool X)

Especially Jay and Junsu. [but that might be my bias :lol: ]

Don't worry too much. I'm sure he'll be back.

I used to be paranoid like you but I've got quite some enough info to be sure he's coming back.

6. Other 6 boys always mention Jay's name in everywhere they are. They sounds so confident that Jay will come back.

Your whole post gave me so much more hope (: Thanks hahah.

And did anybody else fan girl about Junsu in the encore today?

Jay my man, i love you!

Heheh (: Congratz to 2PM for wining again and again! <-LOL cheesyy.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

forgive me for not being in here for awhile. XDDD

but sigh; when i last was here they were debatin whether jay will come back or not && its STLL like that whats up guys?

sigh;

can't we just all love 2pm?!?!

I used to be paranoid like you but I've got quite some enough info to be sure he's coming back.

1. situation in Korea is very positive towards him. you can ask those who are living in Korea now.

Academics, Celebs, Teachers, children, students, and even Ministers come out to protect him

and ask for his come back. It's Korea's national issue now. They even know about him on seattle medias

and his supports from people worldwide. Recently, Chinese fans crying for Jay's back is on Korea's news.

2. I don't think he's too old. like someone said about Sandara Park, Gahee, etc. and they'r idols.

I don't see any difference of 2pm and 2ne1 or afterschool or even Shinhwa.

And you should check ourt this thread in the very first page if you'r a new fan.

you'll know 2pm's aim is not only a k-pop group entertain teens in Korea and when it's established,

it will be disbanded. 2pm's aim is to rule the world. JYP has high hope on this group.

That's why the concept of the group is different from other pretty boybands out there. JYP wants to get America!

This group debuted very late than other groups because of this intension.

He will not waste his time and money for sure.

3. 2pm fans are in wide range of ages so don't worry about Jay's getting old.

4. There'r quite some fans from Seattle and Oregon post in this thread earlier reveal about seeing him, knowing his aunts, etc. And they confirm that he will be back for sure.

5. Jay hasn't got any stable job and even done only part time job. He hasn't registered in any university but still practice music and dancing. It sounds like he's preparing to be back.

6. Other 6 boys always mention Jay's name in everywhere they are. They sounds so confident that Jay will come back.

Don't worry.

I hope you won't feel bad with some comments that against you. It's because we are just paranoid.

Keep an eye on this group. I'm very sure 2pm will be a big in global level soon. We just need Jay comes back now.

aw your post made me so happy XD. btw 베로.aYm your icons and wallpaper are gorgeous!!!

CONGRATS TO 2PM!!!

...so lately i think i've caught the JAYNESS because i miss him too much anyway i made a MV of him, to JAY hope you all will enjoy my first fanmade MV. comments/ feedbacks are always a welcome <3

forgive me for not being in here for awhile. XDDD

but sigh; when i last was here they were debatin whether jay will come back or not && its STLL like that whats up guys?

sigh;

can't we just all love 2pm?!?!

Actually this thread was quite peaceful for about 2 weeks until a recent post that was obviously meant to upset people and to get replies that will start arguments. Not that that poster's comments are invalid, but he or she obviously wrote it in a way to provoke backlash because they wanted people to argue with him or her.

Anyway, I think a lot of people have accept the current situation and have decided to just go with the flow as fans. Like I've always advocated (and thus it was very ironic when I was accused by this poster to be the argument-starter), each fan will and SHOULD do what we each personally feel is best, and for the most part people have been dealing with issues quite well.

So I'm sorry you came back at an inopportune time.

I think it's great that 2PM is PWNing the music shows all over. But I have to admit, this comeback is pretty lonely and I'm not referring to the missing Jay situation. I'm referring to the fact that their appearances are mainly restricted to music shows and no varieties at all is a huge downer for me. The greatest part about 2PM was their performance charisma on stage that's really different from their entertainment charisma on varieties. I feel like we're only getting half of the deal here. True they're in CFs all over the place but the CFs are so short and scripted. I guess we have been really spoiled by IA and WB which were both "reality-type" varieties where the guys just did whatever they want.

It's great to see Woo be a little more upbeat and i'm so glad that YangYang gave Taec a break with his hair! :) Seems like end of 2009 is going to be a full boy-band fest with 4 groups being active. Also, did 2PM thank JYP when they won inki yesterday? I think i missed them saying it but wouldn't it be weird for them to forget to thank him if he was right there?

Guest frappucino

Thanks to whoever pointed out Chansung in their Winning the Mutizen Award video reminding Junsu and Taec to mention Jay (1:14) :)

I didn't notice that at all! It was so subtle. But they were all saying "Thank you" and going to end it, while Chansung is going "Jay? Jay? JAY?" urgently in the background, aww. His face was totally: "WHAT ABOUT JAY." Then Junsu says the "Jaebum-ah I love you man" and Chansung nods approval ahaha. Oh 2PM ♥

Congrats to the boys for another win!

Guest ZanyaZalkran

Hehe, I just saw their CF teasers for Corby. It's kinda funny in a weird way. Funnier thing is that I decided to buy the phone even before I knew that they were spokespeople(?).

Hanami Billboard Ad. at Siam Square Sky Train Station.[bangkok Thailand]

I tried to take picture of 7 members in one shot but it's very difficult because of Sky Train Satation conceal it.

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

Guest animoni

I saw from 2pm-online.com a video of college students dancing to "Heartbeat"

The dance is great, they did a good job. But I can't hear the music because of the screaming fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VVeMLnXYxk

Congrats to the boys! Khunnie avenged for Junho at the end lol nice ending like it

thx everyone for sharing :)

I love Jay pics+gifs spam Thank you so much Max23 :D He's so cute. love him so much <3

do u guys still remember the pic of Taec at the airport? and lmao I found this on Bestiz... Taec's t-shirt screen is...hmm...interesting? xD I counldn't stop laughing for a whole 5 minutes srsly

Taec, you are so thoughtful =)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3140/ec9a...ebb490eb9db.jpg

WOW! Love the shirt, very....very....uhmm...liberating? I wonder if that is a gift from fan. It would be nice to know that is was from a fan and not really HIS.

tumblr_ktzjbzOr6a1qarfxfo1_400.jpg

crd: jaethread

WOW! Tell me this pic is edited because this look like a scene in a movie or drama! But I LOVE it!!! so HOT!!!!

And the pic of JUNSU! So manly and sexy...look at those expression. I am loving this man!

Guest badtzmarujung

#silence457

Thank you for your bad ,unconfirmed source News&Info again .

It will make people on this thread start to be sad&paranoid.

1. situation in Korea is very positive towards him. you can ask those who are living in Korea now.

Academics, Celebs, Teachers, children, students, and even Ministers come out to protect him

and ask for his come back. It's Korea's national issue now. They even know about him on seattle medias

and his supports from people worldwide. Recently, Chinese fans crying for Jay's back is on Korea's news.

2. I don't think he's too old. like someone said about Sandara Park, Gahee, etc. and they'r idols.

I don't see any difference of 2pm and 2ne1 or afterschool or even Shinhwa.

And you should check ourt this thread in the very first page if you'r a new fan.

you'll know 2pm's aim is not only a k-pop group entertain teens in Korea and when it's established,

it will be disbanded. 2pm's aim is to rule the world. JYP has high hope on this group.

That's why the concept of the group is different from other pretty boybands out there. JYP wants to get America!

This group debuted very late than other groups because of this intension.

He will not waste his time and money for sure.

3. 2pm fans are in wide range of ages so don't worry about Jay's getting old.

4. There'r quite some fans from Seattle and Oregon post in this thread earlier reveal about seeing him, knowing his aunts, etc. And they confirm that he will be back for sure.

5. Jay hasn't got any stable job and even done only part time job. He hasn't registered in any university but still practice music and dancing. It sounds like he's preparing to be back.

Don't worry.

I hope you won't feel bad with some comments that against you. It's because we are just paranoid.

Keep an eye on this group. I'm very sure 2pm will be a big in global level soon. We just need Jay comes back now.

I agree with you

I saw a lot of things that JYP do for Jay. To prepare for his come back.

If JYP want to abandon Jay , He will let Jay's topic slowly disappear not to awake it like these day.

He want to be sure when Jay come back . Anti can not destroy Jay again.

Be Patient. ^_^

--------------

Oh!

I want to send Jay a Christmas Card.

Can somebody have an church' address near Jay's house?

:)

Thank you

Guest badtzmarujung

hai i've recently become a fan of 2pm this year. i also started watching star king since it features lots of nickhun, wooyoung and of course jaebom oppa..... i've seen this one part of episode star king that has nickhun body painting but i dunno the episode...i feel like im being a pervert but I DON'T CARE hehehe. can anyone tell me what star king episode it was????

:lol: I found this But I don't know what is this episode sorry.

nikhuns sexy body painting at star king

credit:fayetiano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SUYtNDMhmw

Guest ephemeral.

^

Hehe.

Jay would probably kill Khun for taking pink.

The joker will reminds me of Junsu during their Wild Bunny photoshoot. ;_____;

But boy, can we say that Chansung looks drop dead gorgeous in black? :'D

Wooyoung and Khun are too adorable ~ Junbros are awesome.

And idk why Taec looks like a fashion terrorist here. xD

We all know how he loves wearing pink undies. *o*

AND YES.

I demand more skin Junho and Wooyoung. <3

Thanks to whoever pointed out Chansung in their Winning the Mutizen Award video reminding Junsu and Taec to mention Jay (1:14) :)

I didn't notice that at all! It was so subtle. But they were all saying "Thank you" and going to end it, while Chansung is going "Jay? Jay? JAY?" urgently in the background, aww. His face was totally: "WHAT ABOUT JAY." Then Junsu says the "Jaebum-ah I love you man" and Chansung nods approval ahaha. Oh 2PM ♥

Congrats to the boys for another win!

JUNSU I LOVE YOU MAAAANG. LMAO. :] <3

Junho's just standing there promoting JYP. Cutie ~

Chansung was so cute pinching Wooyoung's cheeks and going "Jay jay jay jay!"

Wooyoung's too cute trying to get his mic back from Junsu who's hogging it. xD

And do I see that bright smile again? <333333

Guest theblazenazn

The My Color MV is Hot. I love Taecyeon's rap. His part in MV is short but made a very big impression. The song to me is very catchy. Its already TOP 10 on Melon along with Heartbeat so Congrats to 2PM! If it does well on other music charts 2PM might do a special stage and perform on M-Countdown, Music Bank, or Inkigayo.

And since we are on Soompi, 2PM is #1 this week on Soompi's Music Chart. So Congrats again 2PM!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322350

Soompi Weekly K-pop Music Chart 2009, December week 1

1. (+5) 2PM - Heartbeat *** 1 WEEK NO. 1 ***

Score: 975

Genre: Pop / Dance

204661.jpgMusic + Lyrics: Park Jin Young

Album: 2PM Vol. 1 Track 2 Purchase this album

Watch:

Live Performance

Comment: As expected, 2PM wasted no time to move up to the top spot this week with "Heartbeat". In this era of artists releasing singles and mini-albums, as popular as 2PM this is their very first full studio album titled "1:59", where listeners can see how much they matured. The title track is "Heartbeat" which does not have an exact genre but shows 2PM’s style. One can hear the sounds of a person’s heart palpitation along with drums and a full orchestra, which all flow together to make a dynamic feel. This song is likely to stay at the top for the rest of this year.

Archived