☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xclueless

If this whole thing about Jay having a part time job is true, I really don't think he's under JYPE's contract anymore. If you're under a contract, I don't think they're going to allow their people to be making any other sort of income without letting the company know or giving the portion to the company. Think about DBSK and how much complications it served them and SM when they wanted to invest in a cosmetics company. And besides, If Jay told JYP that he was going to fixing tires as a part time job, would you really think JYP would allow him to do that? I don't think so, because it kind of ruins his image when you have one of your "boys" fixing tires as a part time job. Not that there's anything wrong with Jay fixing tires of course, since we all know how smoking hott he'd look doing labor. But it's just something I don't think a company would allow one of their people to do.

And I feel like this brings back to the Golden Fishery episode and how it just proves JYP was lying. He said he was having singing and dancing trainers meet with Jay so his skills won't rust. If he worked part time, whether it being 3 times a week or everyday, how would he have time to meet with trainers as well as competing in bboying competitions? JYP also isn't doing much of a great job protecting Jay from the media also.

I don't know, it's just my speculations. But I'm really thinking the worst, that maybe Jay really is released from the contract?

@ badtzmarujung: I'm not saying he can't do this job, I'm just wondering if he's ALLOWED. If Jay is still under JYP's contract, you have to remember he doesn't have many options.

^

Maybe because that job isn't a big deal?

I mean it's not like you earn very much money from part time job? :)

But I hope jay told JYP about his part time job, I don't want him to have a problem with JYPE because this whole media thingy is now expossing his current job (as part timer)

I still want to be positive though I feel really dissapointed with JYPE after what they say about Jay's privacy, etc when the KBS crew flew to Seattle..

But whatever.. stalker always have their way to stalk -_-

Guest badtzmarujung

It's a part time Job

Jay work on Mon , Wed, Fri for this job.

and the other time ? Think about that.

Jay is a man . Don't give up in everything easy . He is an "Idol" who don't care his image like the others.

Why he can't do this job?

I respect him so much.

But JYPE who would know if they don't bring Jay back to 2PM

They will face to Super anger of Hottests around the world.

JYP will be a liar entire of his life. His pride will be ruin.

If this whole thing about Jay having a part time job is true, I really don't think he's under JYPE's contract anymore. If you're under a contract, I don't think they're going to allow their people to be making any other sort of income without letting the company know or giving the portion to the company. Think about DBSK and how much complications it served them and SM when they wanted to invest in a cosmetics company. And besides, If Jay told JYP that he was going to fixing tires as a part time job, would you really think JYP would allow him to do that? I don't think so, because it kind of ruins his image when you have one of your "boys" fixing tires as a part time job. Not that there's anything wrong with Jay fixing tires of course, since we all know how smoking hott he'd look doing labor. But it's just something I don't think a company would allow one of their people to do.

And I feel like this brings back to the Golden Fishery episode and how it just proves JYP was lying. He said he was having singing and dancing trainers meet with Jay so his skills won't rust. If he worked part time, whether it being 3 times a week or everyday, how would he have time to meet with trainers as well as competing in bboying competitions? JYP also isn't doing much of a great job protecting Jay from the media also.

I don't know, it's just my speculations. But I'm really thinking the worst, that maybe Jay really is released from the contract?

heres proof that JYPE's pretty pissed off..

tvN jype

"JYP엔터테인먼트 관계자도 "기분이 나쁘다"면서 난색을 표했다."

tvN jype

JYP엔터테인먼트 측은 “한 마디로 불쾌하다”며 “재범이 개인적인 시간을 갖고 자신을 돌아볼 수 있도록 주변에서 도와줬으면 좋겠다”고 전했다.

so dont lose hope!! jay will be back~

If this whole thing about Jay having a part time job is true, I really don't think he's under JYPE's contract anymore.

I also expect for the worst, cuz he really has a part time job. Anyways, we will never know what's actually going on btw Jay n JYP, may be JYP just wanna leaves him alone, being a normal boy? sighs, i don't know wat to think, just i still have hope tht one day he will eventually come back, and of course the TVN ruin everything again...thanks, Jay might really wanna leave Korea becuz of the media never learn wat's the PRIVACY means.

Guest chimeraspunk

I really cannot see jyp letting jay go.

Jay is one of his most talented trainees and he was always proud of his top-notch skills.

Along with the explosive publicity packaged with his comeback,

i don't think any money-lusting ceo will let go of that either.

as for the part-time job, jay's on a hiatus of sorts i believe.

i don't think he's being let go of by contract.

again, jay=cash, he still needs to pay back his trainee debts.

the pt job i think is just something informal, just a casual job.

i wouldnt consider it moonlighting since he's on a break

and jyp will understand cos he does need to earn his keep while he's inactive

and i love love love our leadja for being such an awesome person

who has no airs, and cares nuts for his idol image.

always always love and respect for him!

(AND YAY 100TH POST @ SOOMPI FOR 2PM. nothing better~)

Guest shinhdeplol

happyhandball.jpg

Hello this is the HAPPY HANDBALL FESTIVAL staffs,

This is the guiding information about the Happy HandBall festival Concert

==============================================================

▶ Date: Fri, November 27th, 2009 19:30 to 21:00

▶ Venue: Jamsil Students' Gymnasium

▶ Cast: 2PM, Wheesung,See-Ya, Maya, Kim Tae-woo, One Two, MtoM, BEAST, Lynn, etc.

▶ Date: Sun, November 29th, 2009 19:30 to 21:00

▶ Venue: Jamsil Students' Gymnasium

▶ M C:

▶ Cast: SHINee, Andy, Ivy, No-Brain, Mighty Mouth, TRAX + Air, MBLAQ etc.

CREDITS : NAVER (POSTER); HAPPY HANDBALL OFFICIAL SITE (SOURCE); giggle.@B2STRISING

O_O really? 100th post for only one thread? claps claps claps lol

ur awesome fan, and it's true tho, Jay=cash, and he could bring much more money himself

i forgot about that, He s really a good son, his mother will absolutely proud of her child

Jay is perfect in every aspect for me anyways :)

Guest mojojoba

heres proof that JYPE's pretty pissed off..

tvN jype

"JYP엔터테인먼트 관계자도 "기분이 나쁘다"면서 난색을 표했다."

tvN jype

JYP엔터테인먼트 측은 “한 마디로 불쾌하다”며 “재범이 개인적인 시간을 갖고 자신을 돌아볼 수 있도록 주변에서 도와줬으면 좋겠다”고 전했다.

so dont lose hope!! jay will be back~

hihi, what does it say? i do not understand korean. haha

hihi, what does it say? i do not understand korean. haha

first one basically says reps from JYPE expressed their disapproval by saying that they(tvN) offended them/ did not find it right[that they stalked jay].(how you want to translate it)

second one says that JYPE felt that it was unfair (for tvN to interview Jay) cuz jype wants people to respect jays privacy and help him to have some time to think for himself

sorry im so bad at translating...

the word they used for unfair and offend is really hard to express in english.

hope that helped :)

Guest haiphuong

I'm really angry at the news of tvN. I don't know how JYPE. will react with this. I don't care if he changes tires as a part time job. It's a job just like singer and nothing bad about it. He's now in the State, not in Korea and he still has to earn money. He's not a trainee anymore and he's over 20 now. He can't just staying home, going to some bboy events and studying music/ dancing. Maybe he's still study to improve his skill like JYP said but that doesn't mean he goes to the training course everyday.

Base on the speech of our boys at MAMA and no official news about his contract with JYPE. ended, I believe that his contract doesn't end yet and so, he still has to pay for the debt.

I hope that this is the last news about Jay's private life in Seattle. Although I miss him like crazy, I don't wanna see him in such news like this.

[edit]

Honestly, I think this kind of job will make his body getting sexier. You know, changing tires is very hard and we have to use strength a lot. May be it's the way Jay use to working out ^ ^

Guest silence457

@ badtzmarujung: I'm not saying he can't do this job, I'm just wondering if he's ALLOWED. If Jay is still under JYP's contract, you have to remember he doesn't have many options.

I totally agree with this. I told you guys the contract between Jay and JYPE is being terminated, but no one believes me. Doesn't matter, you can believe what you want to believe.

JYPE has powers. If they still want to keep the contract with Jay, they would have stopped all those TV stations from doing these kinds of broadcast. Apparently, the contract is gonna be terminated, so JYPE has no rights whatsoever to say anything about Jay's privacy.

I posted here because I want to share information. Again, those who don't believe me can believe what they want to believe. And I don't feel the need to argue with those people who don't want to read my information.

The only information Iabeled as news, I provided the source.

Other things are insider information, and again, you choose to believe what you want to believe. End of story.

Guest Banana Peel

^

I don't think it's that we are not believing you, it's just that we want you to SOURCE your information so it's credible and rumors won't spread. :)

anyways, I'm glad JYP at least spoke about how disappointed and offended he is about Jay being filmed. Ugh, nosy people! -________-;

Guest lovely_mi

I know i'm late..but first i want to congratulate our BEASTY boys..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

on winning 2 awards at MAMA..they totally deserved it..

I really cannot see jyp letting jay go.

Jay is one of his most talented trainees and he was always proud of his top-notch skills.

Along with the explosive publicity packaged with his comeback,

i don't think any money-lusting ceo will let go of that either.

as for the part-time job, jay's on a hiatus of sorts i believe.

i don't think he's being let go of by contract.

again, jay=cash, he still needs to pay back his trainee debts.

the pt job i think is just something informal, just a casual job.

i wouldnt consider it moonlighting since he's on a break

and jyp will understand cos he does need to earn his keep while he's inactive

and i love love love our leadja for being such an awesome person

who has no airs, and cares nuts for his idol image.

always always love and respect for him!

I'm really angry at the news of tvN. I don't know how JYPE. will react with this. I don't care if he changes tires as a part time job. It's a job just like singer and nothing bad about it. He's now in the State, not in Korea and he still has to earn money. He's not a trainee anymore and he's over 20 now. He can't just staying home, going to some bboy events and studying music/ dancing. Maybe he's still study to improve his skill like JYP said but that doesn't mean he goes to the training course everyday.

Base on the speech of our boys at MAMA and no official news about his contract with JYPE. ended, I believe that his contract doesn't end yet and so, he still has to pay for the debt.

I hope that this is the last news about Jay's private life in Seattle. Although I miss him like crazy, I don't wanna see him in such news like this.

About Jay on TvN..WTF!!! I totally agree with u guys..These stupid reporters will never leave him alone..believe me i really hate these stupid self-centered people..They are making me angry and driving me crazy..I feel like really want to shoot them in their head..Why can't they leave Jay alone..If it's true that he's working as a mechanic or someone who changes tyres..what's up with that..in life there're a lot more to offer than being a singer..he's a good son of course he'll do anything to earn money for living atleast for the time being..i really respect him for what he's doing now..

I know that all of us miss him like crazy and hoping him to come back to Korea but this whole stalker issue doesn't help to bring him back any sooner..Believe me..

AND..On the brighter note, the boys are looking great on Paris Baguette Pic..Damn..they are so cute..i'm all smiling just looking at their pic..*MELT* :wub::wub:

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM ALLKPOP.COM

The 2PM/Jaebeom controversy just won't go away, everyday there's more drama. After tvN aired a preview of Jaebeom in Seattle, outraged Hottests expressed their discontent, JYPE released a rather vague statement and tvN responded.

2ONEDAY reported on the current controversy:

After the broadcast of the current situation for Jaebeom was revealed, the voices of his agency and his fans have been getting louder and louder.

On the 25th, cable channel tvN's 'E News' released a preview promising a recent update on Jaebeom in Seattle, America.

Fans have been leaving messages on the show's board stating "Jaebeom is not a machine you can use to raise viewer ratings," and "This is an invasion of privacy," clearly expressing their distaste.

A representative of Jaebeom's agency, JYPE, stated "We feel bad."

tvN has stated that after Jaebeom returned to America, he has been working twice a week at a tire shop owned by his father's friend. In his free time, they revealed that he spends busy days practicing piano and dance.

tvN's response:

After the release of a preview on the current whereabouts of Jaebeom in Seattle, fans have been flocking to the show's board and leaving comments of disagreement and begging for the show to leave Jaebeom alone.

A representative of E News spoke with Newsen on the phone and explained "Our corner, titled 'Finding the truth Blackbox' is a corner that was made to defend celebrities in the face of contradiction and bias. Jaebeom is a celebrity himself and so we are using this corner to argue on behalf of Jaebeom as a defense."

The representative went on to state "We went to meet the environment and surroundings of Jaebeom to further see his development and listen to Jaebeom's story. We did not go to collect additional data. We just went to see a more human side of him. We also definitely did not film him secretly."

The show is said to be releasing footage of Jaebeom arriving in Seattle to the moment he got in his car last September.

Make sure to visit 2ONEDAY for more on 2PM.

p/s:tVn tries hard to justified what they have done...still,i dont think that is necessary..

Guest mojojoba

oh man, JYPE just responded with that bloody few words to this situation, they are not even protecting him but only giving their opinion on this situation. i am extremely disappointed and i am constantly wondering about the contract piece of news. if its true, its really really sad to know.

why has it all come to this?...

Guest runawayu

I am sorry to say this but.. Seriously, tvN's response is totally !@#$

defend celebrities in the face of contradiction and bias. Jaebeom is a celebrity himself and so we are using this corner to argue on behalf of Jaebeom as a defense."

well, if they really want to defend Jay, they should have done it two months ago!

Archived