☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

About the Award, I never think they can win cuz I vote for them everyday, and SUJU, SNSD, SS501 are always on top. But they did win. My tears burst out 2 more times. I can't take it when seeing Woo holding his head all the time & can't even speech a word. He must have been through so much, lately he doesn't smile, he doesn't joke, and it's harder for him to talk & smile all the way in Inkigayo. Don't push it Woo, just be yourself, you're happy then you're happy, and if you're sad then show that you're sad, that's what I love you guys at the first place, I love you guys because you don't hide anything. That's what you are, so don't pretend to be someone else that you're not.

Don't be upset, let them be, we all know that 2PM FULLY deserve that (they're so ACTIVE this year) so no need to argue to anybody :D. Yeah I'm wondering too. Cuz we can see that SUJU, SNSD, SS501 are always the top 3 artists who got the most vote, so I don't get how they can win, or they solve the problem by giving the award to the runner up ? Somebody clears this up plz, I'm confused.

Before anyone clear this up, I wanna congrat for your winning of BEST MALE GROUP & ARTIST OF THE YEAR !!

The online votes only count for 10% or 20% when it comes to determining the winners of the awards. I think 2PM completely deserved all the awards given to them.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you feel my heart beat???? I can't... i died..this is my spirit's writing...

wwaaahhh I still couldn't believe this!!! I just came back home, went straight to my laptop, and learned that they won Artist of the Year!!..omggg!! I'm soooo happy for them. It's been such a tough year for 2PM and hottests. 2PM definitely deserve it. This is like a blessing for all of us!! and Jaebeom won't be forgotten!! :)

Guest theblazenazn

I'm so proud of them! I can't believe two big awards, I was so worried last night they would walk away empty handed and it would broke all their heats even more. CONGRATS TO 2PM FOR WINNING ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND BEST MALE GROUP! They really deserved it. They always said losing to SHINee last year for Best Male Newcomer was devastating and they were heartbroken so after a year of hardwork they finally get recognition. I'm really happy for them!

Guest ic3hir0

IM SO PROUD OF OUR 2PM BOYS!!!

THEY TOTALLY DESERVE BOTH THE AWARDS!!!

almost cried when they got the artist of the year!!!

i hope jaebum sees the broadcast too. he will be so proud of them!

Guest babiluxx

I am really proud of them.

I am really disappointed that people don't think that 2PM deserved the awards. due to the other music company's boycott. the boys worked hard for this, just like any other artists. We've seen their tears, their struggle, and their dedication.

I applaud any artists who can go through hard training to come out on top. It is hard...esp the korean music industry, and it isnt fair for people to judge them--for they have no idea all the sweats and tears behind all the fame.

WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!

ITS 2PMMMM!!

PS: my channie is so cute when he cried. and Wooyoungg--awww he couldn't stop crying. Khun had to pick him up to go on stage.

PSS: KHUN and IVY's PERFORMANCe....OMG.....seductive. anyways i dont know how the fans feel but I enjoyed it. at least she didnt kiss him...well she almost did..-.- haha

Guest sunNybunNIie

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS!!!!

THEY REALLY DESERVE IT!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM <3

i couldnt stop crying when woo young started crying...

so for Music Core Teak did the ending :]

so i guess they r switching off

oh my goodness i cried even before they said their speeches. seeing wooyoung cry when their name was announced was so... TT.TT

and when they said their speeches i cried like a baby

&& the whole 7 member on stage thing...i laughed so hard when i saw JYP...

but seriously. way to give false hope.

the AAA performance was daebak. how no one but the audience sang Jay's part.

i'm glad they won both awards...they deserve it. i dunno why anyone would say they don't.

Guest cheezychunnie

2009 MAMA 2PM 심수봉 fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1vQ58nipBI

[2pm] chansung cam from mama awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDh6tE9JN2w

cr:ivyoverhill and sksrud28

found this clip thanx to projecthottest@twitter

READY TO CRY HOTTEST!!!

http://blog.naver.com/bi074/93855490

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IozAIChck7Q

cr:XGurkenkindXD

Guest hypocrite

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm sooo happy, the boys deserve the awards, it's totally nonsense to pick Jay's matter as thing that got 2PM to become the

winner, with Jay, they can even swept lots more awards. damn!!! and the fact that they boys didn't hesitate to mention Jay in

their speech at least has given US some signs that Jay WILL comeback. I'm super proud, just wanna go there and give

WooYoung shoulders to lean to...

and Taek was freaking bubbly to step aside and set his hand into the approximately Jay's height during JunSu's speech. We can see it, it was 7 members there. ^________________^

Best Male Group + Best Artist of The Year ... Boys, Jay, our Hottests, We made it!!!

Guest dianne29

CONGRATULATIONS, 2PM! for winning the Best Male Group and Artist of the Year awards! :D everyone knows how hard you worked this year, and that you deserve it. :) and the fact that they got the award only a year after they debuted is amazing. Keep it up~!

I really cried so hard that it almost feels like my heart would explode.. 2PM, together with us Hottests, went through a lot this year. I can't stop crying when I saw Wooyoung cry.. :'( He didn't even get to speak because he was crying too much.. I really want to give them a big hug..

I really love that cute little gesture Taec did when they received the award. Our 'shortie' Leadja.. They must really miss him more than all of us combined.. and I really LOVE that spotlight and the fans singing for Jay's part during Again&Again. I think it's kind of funny how JYP's the 7th member they were talking about.. XD

WHAT TIME IS IT? IT'S 2PM, baby!

Guest kay01dee

CONGRATS to 2PM for Best Male Group & Artist of the Year! ooh yeaaaaah! i'm so proud of them! i seriously cannot stop watching their performances & acceptance speeches. i told myself that i will not cry about an award after bawling like a baby in the past (BB's win), but here i am again crying my eyes out.

wooyoungie, cry all you want. i feel like he was bottling up so many emotions inside, and at the award show, he was finally able to release them. i'm so proud of him! the same thing goes for the rest of the boys! seeing them cry because of the situation made me admire them even more. and for them mentioning jaebeom, my heart nearly exploded with happiness. yes, 2PM will forever and always be 7 brothers = :D+ :D+:D+:D+:D+:D+:D

btw, im loving how so many of the artists were also emotional when 2PM accepted the artist of the year award. some were tearing up just like the rest of us! and a certain someone even said "2PM" seconds before 2PM got the award..aaah gotta love him.

we love you. jaebeom, did you watch your brothers? they love you times infinity.

Guest berks5ellen

CONGRATULATIONS 2PM!!! IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM. THEY REALY DESERVE TO GET AN AWARD AFTER SO MUCH HARD WORK AND DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. ITS SO SAD TO SEE THE CRY, ESPECIALLY WOOYOUNG.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN 2PM!! FIGHTING!

Guest Cloudy1430268312

i am SOO happy and somehow so sad. cant hold back my tears.

its so touching! they deserved the awards so much!!!

can't write much right now.

HOTTEST fightiiing! <3

Guest NaniSubs

OH words cannot describe how happy i was when i found out our boys got artist of the yearrrrr

IM SO HAPPYYY

OUR BOYS ARE HAPPYYY

wake up JYP! call for jaebeom to come backkk

Jaebeom please realize you have so much support!!!!

its getting closer to 2PM now...hopefully just a little longer!!

<3

Guest Pook_Pook

Congrats to 2PM for taking home Best Male Artist and Artist of the Year awards! They really deserved to win...They worked so hard. Our rookie 2PM boys beat out the top established groups which is an amazing accomplishment! Our 7 boys are now considered the cream of the crop in the K Pop industry.

Although Jay wasn't physically at MAMA, he was in the thoughts and hearts of every the other six as well as every Hottest and audience member. I know that Jay will be back (probably sometime next year) and I can't wait to see the heights that 2PM will reach when they are reunited again.

2PM Fighting! <3

Guest traciebo0ox3

congrats to 2PM!!! im sooo sooo sooo happy they won the award! they deserved it soo much! i wish jay was there to receive the award with them! but i know for sure he was watching it on TV! when the members were crying, they made me wanna cry too! they been through so much in these 2 months!! woo young was crying so hard esp when the name jaebum was mentioned!

2PM FIGHTING!!! <3

Just coming by to congratulations the guys on their amazing achievement today! They deserved it and I'm sure Jaebum was following them on TV or internet. I'm proud of them and hope for future achievement with Jaebum!

One thing I may add is that I was kind of disappointed when JYP suddenly came out of nowhere. I respect the guy but I felt like I wanted a stage of 2PM only. Well, that was my rant. ^^;

<3 2PM

Guest Explicitj0yee

Is JYP's acceptance speech up on youtube yet?

I missed it and I wanna hear the Park Jaebum chants!

Yeah i wanna see it too :( I can't find it on youtube anywhere. x.x

I am so touched that they won the award and so SO glad they mentioned Jae Bum. Even GD was like "2pm". They truly deserved it. To see Wooyoung so emotional :/ wow and like Taec said in the Best Male Group Acceptance Speech " So, come back quickly. We're all waiting for you!"

congratulations for winning best male group and artist of the year!!

:] glad to see some smiles while they were accepting the awards.

after wooyoung heard they won the artist of the year he put his head down, i started tearing.

loved the shoutout to jay ^^. continue to be strong as they wait for his return.

2PM fighting~

thanks to those sharing fancams ^~^

hopefully there will there be more fancams coming up to see

Guest immaballa

so happy for them!!!!!!!

this is result of the hard work 2pm has gone through as 7 members!! :D

jay your hard work has paid off~ come back soon!

LOL check out this video of jay...ahh miss him and his dorkiness

Jay's Farting Habits LOL<3!!!

Archived