☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2PM CHUKAE!!!!FOR BEING THE BEST MALE GROUP AND ARTIST OF THE YEAR...

(I'am Sorry before)

Actually to be honest...I'am Not real Hottest..I'am Cassopeia. :)

But since I heard Jay leave and I start to find news and all about Him until I found Hot Blood, and watching it and Plus this nite, the night that Really make's me Goosebumps...

NOW I really want support 2PM with my full heart, I know 2PM because Jae Bum,and now I know them because their hard work...

And I hope 2PM always be the best of the Group ever in the whole world.

And also All the Hottest in Indonesia support you all guys.You have many fans all over the world

I can't Really say a thing now, I really touching about how they work so hard until know.

The best part from 2PM is they support each other, and always being like 1 family.

And that's why I want support them with my full heart...Because I not see this emotion in the other Groups so badly, maybe it's bacause the Hot Blood and before the Hot blood...

Well Sorry for my really long speech...But I just want you guys to Know that....

I never Feel being so Bad want to support them...

For Now until the end~~~~~ :wub:

2PM ALWAYS BE THE BEST OF THE BEST

2PM HWAITING!!!!!

IKA FROM a HOTTEST INDONESIA

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

That was the best thing I've seen in a couple weeks....They are so deserving of the awards, hopefully I'm not being biased, but they did a heck of a lot of work this year....Idol Army Season 3, Wild Bunny, Variety Program Regulars, Radio Regulars, Music Program Regulars, Endless Photoshoots, Endless Interviews, ENDLESS REHEARSALS/PRACTICE...Never once complaining....Those boys are really "10점 만점에 10점!"

Finally saw their tears and how much they really do love each other and miss Jaebum....

Wooyoung made me super sad, he had his head down the whole time and was crying....I wonder what he'd have to say....

I love how each one who spoke mentioned Jay so his presence could be felt....

"재범이형 아니였으면, 이 상 못 받아쓸꺼야. 우리 기다리고 있을테니까, 빨리 돌아오길바라구...."-택연

Taec: "If it wasn't for Jaebum hyung, we wouldn't have gotten this award. We'll be waiting, so come back soon..."

"재범이형 보고있지? 같이 걷는 거야. 사랑해." -찬성

Chan: Jaebum hyung, are you watching? Let's walk together. I love you."

"이자리에 없지만, 재범이. 우리 리더. 이 여광을 함께 하고 싶습니다." -주수

Junsu: "Even if he's not here right now, Jaebummie. Our leader. I would accept this honor with him."

My daily voting really was worth it!! ^^

WHAT TIME IS IT?! IT'S 2PM!

Next year, I hope it's more like.....

nois0z.jpg

Guest only2PM

Tq for all the pics, clips and translation guys :)

CONGRATS to our SEVEN bunnies!

You guys deserved this more than anything!

I can’t help but to re-play the tq speech again and again and continue to cry like a baby AAA..

You hear that Jay – We miss you so very dearly and we will be waiting..

Guest cheezychunnie

2130942.jpg

30910.jpg

2130938.jpg

2130916.jpg

cr:tvdaily

here is HQ for the perf :)

2PM- Heartbeat / Again & Again(Nov 21, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wqzYO2ffzE

091121 MAMA - 2PM Best Group Award (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97AnYVOBN64

091121 MAMA - 2PM Best Artist Of The Year Award (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQKykIW9JU

cr: CodeMonmonSeason5 and time2sub2

p/s:sorry for the long post..i wanna keep u guys updated..

i wanna bring back th joy to this thread like it used to be :)

CONGRATULATION 2PM<3

Never in my life have I ever thought I would cry for an idol group or fell so deeply devoted to them but 2PM proved me wronged! Watching 2PM crying and mentioning of Jaebeom was so heart touching that I smiled and cried like an idoit because I Love these boys so much. I'm so happy this is like the best news to start my morning/ day off. I know Park Jaebeom is proud of 2PM and I am too. I hope the boys stay strong and healthy. 2PM fighting and Park Jaebeom OUR HEARTS ARE BEATING FOR YOU so take care of yourself and come back soon <3

Guest Shona-z

Sorry guys previously i wrote that:

well anyways, Does anyone know about tomorrows MAMA awards? I remember reading somewhere that they invited Jay to join and perform with 2PM as 7. Is it still on?

I just got my own answer yes the said 7 people performance (had my fingers crossed) so they gave a 7 people performance with JYP as their 7th person. Man he kind of made 2PM's performance look ghetto in the end. And I think JYP's glowing glasses distracted WooYoung from his last jump, he almost couldn't do it.

here is link:

2PM @ MAMA ft. JYP

cr: j0anne93

Last but not least:

CONGRADULATION 2PM FOR WINNING ARTISTE OF THE YEAR 2009!!!

I just came home half an hour ago and WOW, i was too overwhelmed for words when i know the news!! I expected them to win an award, but i never thought that they will get the mother of all awards tonite- Artist of the year award too! Well-done 2PM! Show everyone what you guys have got!

I guess it is a bittersweet win for 2PM & for us fans too.. If only that little guy can also be on the stage and bask in the full glory with his mates! But I'm sure i will see that happen soon..

and Wooyoung.. Aww.. it must have been all the frustration, confusion, sadness, tiredness all pent-up for a while now... Cry all you want today, but i wanna see the cheerful wooyoung returning after this...

Congrats again! What a wonderful end to a Saturday nite!

And onto another matter....

as of now, there is no plan for Jay to come back to 2PM. Therefore they cannot wait for Jay to return to promote other singles. Everything about this album has been fixed and nothing is gonna change, whether Jay comes back or not. JYPE also has a track record of half-heartedly promoting second singles from albums. In this case, the boycott is still strong, competition is fierce, so they won't promote any other song from 1:59PM.

And it also makes sense that JYPE only promotes one artist at a time. So when JYP's personal album comes out in December, 2PM will end their promotions for first full album.

Jay won't attend MAMA. It's just a marketing move by Mnet to attract viewers.

Hi, May I know where you got your sources from? Was it referenced from your earlier post "Park Jaebeom will not return to 2PM and JYPE's new group" that you posted in this thread on @ Nov 18 2009?

Could you also please tell us your sources to that above-mentioned article that you posted on 18th? Cos quite a few of us tried to look for it in NEWSEN but to no avail. That article had managed to upset quite a few of us here & also there were many doubts. Me being one of them. There are so many assumptions, speculations, rumours flying all over. So much so until i am pretty upset to see such articles where no credible sources are given. It's like roller-coaster ride for me, which i really hate.

Could you let us know the sources for post today & the article on the 18th nov? I think someone here had actually tried asking you (or PM you, sorry can't rem detail) on 18th but you had gone offline...

Guest silence457

And onto another matter....

Hi, May I know where you got your sources from? Was it referenced from your earlier post "Park Jaebeom will not return to 2PM and JYPE's new group" that you posted in this thread on @ Nov 18 2009?

Could you also please tell us your sources to that above-mentioned article that you posted on 18th? Cos quite a few of us tried to look for it in NEWSEN but to no avail. There are so many assumptions, speculations, rumours flying all over. So much so until i am pretty upset to see such articles where no credible sources are given. It's like roller-coaster ride for me, which i really hate.

Could you let us know the sources for post today & the article on the 18th nov? I think someone here had actually tried asking you (or PM you, sorry can't rem detail) on 18th but you had gone offline...

The article appeared on Newsen for a mere ten minutes before it was taken down. My friend translated it and I posted it here.

All the things I said are truth. If you believe it, thank you. If not, you can believe whatever source you are believing in. This matter is complicated and I don't think many people will believe the information I provided, and it's understandable because it's just that unbelievable.

As for the MAMA,

I am so upset that many people said that 2PM doesn't deserve the awards and a certain other group should have got the awards instead. I think 2PM is one of the artists, along with 2NE1, who growed the most this year. They have gotten more popularity than any other artists did in the Kpop industry this year. I hope 2PM all the best in their future activities.

Guest nad_donad

What time is it now?!! It's time for 2PM!!!!!!

It's my second or maybe third time posting here.... I want to say my congratulations to our boys...

I'm so so so happy they won the 2 awards, especially the best artist award... 2PM really deserved the awards...

It was really touching everytime they mentioned Jaebum, we can see how much they missed their leader...

I got goosebumps at the first time Taec mentioned Jaebum's name....

I think Taecyeon and Junsu did great on the speech.....

Wooyoung cried really hard when they won the Daesang..... Seeing him makes me want to cry....

Jay, comeback soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I think Mnet also calling for Jaebum to comeback, they showed the girl who brought the banner with Park Jae Bum name on it so many times...

The article appeared on Newsen for a mere ten minutes before it was taken down. My friend translated it and I posted it here.

All the things I said are truth. If you believe it, thank you. If not, you can believe whatever source you are believing in. This matter is complicated and I don't think many people will believe the information I provided, and it's understandable because it's just that unbelievable.

Thanks for your clarification. I hope you didn't mind me asking the origin of the article.

Yes, I agree with you that the whole matter is more than complicated. But I hope that it will remain an article that was never meant to be out in the first place. Otherwise, i will definitely be in for a rude shock if it were to materialize. Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

Guest PUNKB*TCH

Ohmigod. I'm in tears right now. When they were giving their speeches and maknae ChanSung-ee came up and said, "JaeBeom, you're watching right now right?" I swear I lost it. I've never cried over any idol group like this before, it's scary lol.

And I'm so glad they finally got to say something themselves in front of all their fans.

Congratulations 2PM, you deserve it, and more!! <33333333333333

They even left the spot out for JaeBeom, where he's supposed to be standing >_<

6.jpg

Guest thegreatbigbang

I cried when I watch A&A, they left a space for Jay again. I can't hold my tears. I always talk to myself that "Don't worry. Jay is just on vacation. He's just ON VACATION with family and his friends. He will be back after 2, 3 months." But seriously, I can't lie to myself anymore, I can't pretend anymore. Though there're 2 people here who already said that they indirectly talk to Jay & he said he needs time and I believe them but I'm still afraid that he will get used to his normal life.

About the Award, I never think they can win cuz I vote for them everyday, and SUJU, SNSD, SS501 are always on top. But they did win. My tears burst out 2 more times. I can't take it when seeing Woo holding his head all the time & can't even speech a word. He must have been through so much, lately he doesn't smile, he doesn't joke, and it's harder for him to talk & smile all the way in Inkigayo. He seriously needs a hug. Don't push it Woo, just be yourself, you're happy then you're happy, and if you're sad then show that you're sad, that's what I love you guys at the first place, I love you guys because you don't hide anything. That's what you are, so don't pretend to be someone else that you're not.

As for the MAMA,

I am so upset that many people said that 2PM doesn't deserve the awards and a certain other group should have got the awards instead. I think 2PM is one of the artists, along with 2NE1, who growed the most this year. They have gotten more popularity than any other artists did in the Kpop industry this year. I hope 2PM all the best in their future activities.

Don't be upset, let them be, we all know that 2PM FULLY deserve that (they're so ACTIVE this year) so no need to argue to anybody :D. Yeah I'm wondering too. Cuz we can see that SUJU, SNSD, SS501 are always the top 3 artists who got the most vote, so I don't get how they can win, or they solve the problem by giving the award to the runner up ? Somebody clears this up plz, I'm confused.

Before anyone clear this up, I wanna congrat for your winning of BEST MALE GROUP & ARTIST OF THE YEAR !!

Guest slideandcollide

Congratulations to the boys (:

Actually, I'm a Cassie, but these days I have been silently supporting 2PM during their recent comeback. These boys have really shown a lot of determination and perseverance from the time they started out as trainees... up till today. It's only right to say that they truly deserve the 2 prestigious awards tonight ♥ The incredible amount of effort they put in, and the pain they have gone through so far... we can all see through their tears. Let's continue to give them support. After watching their performances, though not 7 members were physically there, I could still sense the bond they share with one another.

I'm so proud of them. They have already come this far... I'm sure they can achieve even greater success~

Hwaiting, 2PM ♥ Jay, we're still here waiting for you... whenever you're ready.

CONGRATS 2PM!

I would be happy if they won only Male Group of the year. But Artist of the year?! I'm on cloud nine and this is right after I got my 2PM album! =) im sooo happy :D Watching Wooyoung broke my heart =( but when Taecyeon did that lil gesture of our shorty leadja I couldn't help but smile. I can't wait for Jay to return until then I'm going to support with all my heart *hugs my 2PM album*

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?

2PM forever <3

btw, I loved GD saying 2PM at the same it they were announced the winners & 2NE1 crying for them. It really touched my heart because it shows how much other artists love our boys !

Archived