☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest wting89

hi guys, a fancam is out

check it out=)

OMG, can i cry now!?

im so touched by their comeback...

they really gave their all!

i keep looking at wooyoung at e go-stop dance part...

he looks like he is releasing everything he is bottling up with tht dance='(

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. LEE'S

duh my connection is really slow right now. i wanted to watch the fancam, haish. but but, by looking at those pictures- i bet they've done a very good performance. i wish taec will change his hairstyle. i hate his recent hairstyle and wooyoung- i have to abandon my promise to my friend, wooyoung's so so so handsome and hot on this album. i can't wait for the new album to be arrived at my house soon. oh an jyp's statements on golden fishery. haha i thought that was awkward with all of them keep on nodding and quiet all the times, while kang ho dong having two red spots on his both cheeks. that guy is really funny. i agree with what jyp said, we should leave jaebeom alone for this time. ahh and i can't wait for the mama to be aired, so that my question will be answered.

Guest blu3bubbl3

ahh fancam is up!! dammit can't watch anything at work :( i did however watch the mv last night and i had to watch it again and again. i absolutely love it; it's different, it's unique, it's a style i have never seen in kpop before. i admit that it's really intense and dark, but that's just another way to see how they express their passion, which is like overflowing it's amazing. junsu looks so incredibly hot, and wooyoung's voice just made me melt, is it just me or did his singing improve?? i could barely recognize that it was his vocal.

i don't think i've said my stance re: jay's incident on this thread before, but i honest feel that the time when jay returns is when he returns. as much as i appreciate hottests' efforts put into boycott and the banner and flash mobs and everything, i dont think any of us can, as much as we try, manage to bring him back if he's not ready. i don't hold grudges against JYP, i don't blame him for the whole situation, like he himself said, it was a mistake that jay made and it wasn't. i admire that jay left because he didn't want to bring down the boys; i can understand that. as a fan i'd like to respect jay's decision as well as JYP's; he's a pretty successful entrepreneur so he's not stupid.

on another note, i don't know if anyone's brought it up already (sorry but i'm not about to climb over 1000 pages), but i've always wondered if it makes sense for us fans to hope for 2PM's comeback turning out to be mediocre without jay. i mean i understand the whole idea behind the boycott, but why must it be the two extremes - 6-member 2PM doing poorly on the charts vs. 7-member 2PM topping the charts? if i were jay, i wouldn't want the boys to fail; i'd still wish them the best, their hard work deserves it. why couldn't it be that the 6 boys still doing fairly well, but just not as well as when there were 7 of them? cuz tbh, i'm not only a fan of jay, i'm a fan of 2PM, as in the other members as well. i dont know, you could say that the other 6 actually want to do poorly in their comeback just to prove that 2PM is not 2PM without jay, but i feel bad that they're still working as hard, if not harder, and their fans refuse to give them that recognition.

just my two cents.

Guest xoxoxox

2PM comes back officially as 6 members with performance on Mnet ‘O Good Concert’

2PM had their comeback stage as 6 members after JaeBum left the group previously in September.

2PM performed as 6 members officially for their comeback on Mnet ‘O Good Concert’ on 12th November, performing 2 songs ‘I Hate You’ and ‘Heartbeat’. They showed their upgraded features through their powerful comeback performances.

The boys also said before their performance to reporters, “We really have confidence with this title song ‘Heartbeat’. We are not saying that we are confident the song will get #1 but we meant to show the performance with confidence on stage since we have worked hard to prepare for it.”

cr:KBites

Guest everybodyshout

i remember someone saying that by using the word "if" instead of "when", jyp's being careful here because probably jay isn't completely ready to come back yet... so in a way jyp's respecting jay's decision, he doesn't want to put words into jay's mouth and confirm that jay is coming back soon.

but you know the odds of jay's return are so high that they're just, well, confirmed already :)

SO DON'T WORRY GUYS esp. those who find jyp's statements very ambiguous - it's very obvious that he's helping jay get back up on his feet and back to where he belongs - 2pm.

Guest badtzmarujung

Hey guys

This is something I want you to read

"Thanks to" on 2PM's 1:59PM ALBUM

News by Offogato SOURCE: Bestiz credit: 2pm-online

2PM's first full length album CD is released today in Korea. Here is what 2PM members wrote on their "thanks to" page

Nichkhun: "last but not least, our 2pm members...even though we have lost one of the biggest parts of our lives...Jay...wherever you are..know that we couldn't have gotten this far without you.. we always hope that you are well and healthy.. and we're always missing you... hoping one day we can all sit down and laugh at what had happened in our lives... until then, WE WILL make you PROUD."

Junho: and finally. once we think we are family, it is an eternal thing. 2PM, Jay Junsu Khun Taec Wooyoung Chan, whatever may happen. we are 2PM. whatever people say, we are 2pm forever. yes we heard so many words. But, we've got to stand tall. To tide over a crisis, guys show people all the things what we reorganized!

Chansung: and finally, Jay Junsu Taec Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan. all 7 members, Let's get all the way together! although we now part from one, but, I believe that we are together. We are now 7. but will be seven soon. I will wait. Don't give up J.

Wooyoung: I am afraid that whether I often did not realize the importance of you. My bros. I feel always shame and sorry...you stand by me, really thankful and thankful bros. 2PM.

Junsu: 2PM babies, Jay Khun Taec Woooyoung Junho Chan, I love you all

Taecyeon: and finally 2pm! Jay Junsu Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan, we can overcome this hardship. 2PM Fighting

hi guys, a fancam is out

check it out=)

I got goosepimples from watching this performance.. It has been A PRETTY LONG TIME since we last saw time standing on stage as a group. While watching the performance, i had a kind of bittersweet feeling.. i can't explain exactly.. it's like after so much waiting and longing to see them back up on stage again.. and when that happens, it like someone hits me hard on the head.. can't explain myself here.. and very much of that bittersweet feeling comes from the absence of Jay too...

About the performance, to me it wasn't perfect and there were minor hiccups (like the pyramid thing, poor wooyoung seemed to have some balancing problem there).. i am sure they will improve overtime, as they always have.. But i am quite shocked to see that they really did that crawling moves on stage.. haha.. pretty funny and it looked pretty weird and ugly to me. :P :P

OK. I edited my post since the person above already posted it.. wahh it's my 3rd post already.. :(

Anyway, I'm so proud of the boys..wanna cry..so glad the perf was very well received by the fans!! :) Good night guys!!!

Guest wwwuuunnn

ihave read the boys' thanks to....i can't stop crying T^T

especially our maknae...he said that they are one and will stay together forever...

the boys are waiting for JAY....how can we give up..right?

hope the english version come out soon...

마지막으로 한번 가족은 영원한 가족 우리 2PM 재범 준수 닉쿤 택연 우영 찬성 뭐가 되었던 우린 2PM 이고 사람ㄷ르이 뭐라고해도 영원한 2PM이야 수많은 말들 들어왔지마 기죽지말고 더 큰산을 넘기위해 재정비해온 모든 것들 다 뿜어버리자!

-준호

그리고 늘 가까이 있기에 그 소중함을 더 모르고 사는건 아닌지 항상 나 자신이 부끄럽고 미안한.. 그리고 지금 나에게 가장 큰 힘이 되어주며 정말로 고맙고 또 고마운 나의 형제 2PM.

-우영

2PM BABIES jay, khun, taec, 우영 준호 찬성.. 모두들 사랑한다

-준수

마지막으로 2PM멤버들!! jay, 준수, khun, 우영, 준호, 찬성! 이 역경을 이겨내자 2PM 화이팅 !!

-택연

마지막으로 재범 준수 택연 쿤 우영 준호 찬성 이렇게 7명은 앞으로 쭈욱 함께하자 언제나 어떤일로 잠시 떨어져 있더라도 우린 함께 하는거라고 생각해 !! 지금은 6명이지만 7명이서 활동할 수 있도록 기다려본다. Don't give up j

-찬성

Guest MR. LEE'S

Hey guys

2PM's first full length album CD is released today in Korea. Here is what 2PM members wrote on their "thanks to" page

Nichkhun: "last but not least, our 2pm members...even though we have lost one of the biggest parts of our lives...Jay...wherever you are..know that we couldn't have gotten this far without you.. we always hope that you are well and healthy.. and we're always missing you... hoping one day we can all sit down and laugh at what had happened in our lives... until then, WE WILL make you PROUD."

Junho: and finally. once we think we are family, it is an eternal thing. 2PM, Jay Junsu Khun Taec Wooyoung Chan, whatever may happen. we are 2PM. whatever people say, we are 2pm forever. yes we heard so many words. But, we've got to stand tall. To tide over a crisis, guys show people all the things what we reorganized!

Chansung: and finally, Jay Junsu Taec Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan. all 7 members, Let's get all the way together! although we now part from one, but, I believe that we are together. We are now 7. but will be seven soon. I will wait. Don't give up J.

Wooyoung: I am afraid that whether I often did not realize the importance of you. My bros. I feel always shame and sorry...you stand by me, really thankful and thankful bros. 2PM.

Taecyeon: and finally 2pm! Jay Junsu Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan, we can overcome this hardship. 2PM Fighting

duh the album has been released already? i love seven of them. they even didn't miss to write jay's name. ahhh i can't wait to see the thanks page by myself. anyway, thanks for posting this thing up badtzmarujung. ahh and at chansung's lines, "but we will be seven soon. i can't wait." is that mean jay is going to come back as a leader soon for real? wow, i totally can't wait.

Guest heretoc

Ohmy, which restaurant was that (if you don't mind me asking)? It's so heartwarming to see them together.

It's JuShinJung :)

Hey guys

I'm not gonna read too much into their msgs, but it's great to see all of them remembering 2PM as 7. They know that 2PM's gonna be 7 forever in their heart... and let's wait them to reunite one day!

Oh yeah, I can't wait for the official vid for their comeback performance! Haha meanwhile I'm gonna take a look at the fancam one~

Guest goldenGAZE

...but we meant to show the performance with confidence on stage since we have worked hard to prepare for it.”

After watching the fan cam, it definitely shows that the boys have been working hard for this comeback. Their dancing was perfect, singing great. All the members had soo much emotions whilst they were perforimg. I hope everyone appreciates the other 6 member and how hard they have been working. I miss Jay terribly but the best thing we can do is give him space like JYP said and not force anything. I hope to see a 7 member 2pm again soon.

I can't wait to see more performances.

Guest badtzmarujung

FANCAM 091112 Oh Good Concert Wooyoung 2PM - Heartbeat

credit: GugGigHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTxczxJOB50

FanCAM .. Heartbeat 2PM

credit:lumozz

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (1/3)

credit:sanakujira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3apNT153s8E

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (2/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUdD-zyGy7o

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLkH3-7-f4

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - Interview @ Oh Good Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Gl5DSLIQ0

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'I HATE U' @ Oh Good Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_YAenuNpMk

i really really love their DANCE , woa , awesome ! A NEW NEW STYLE DANCE ! i'm kind of sick the normal move , too normal ! I SURE 2PM WILL CREATE A NEW DANCE MOVE , maybe it's call GHOST MOVE , hahha ! :)) Anyway , they are good , can't wait to tomorrow to see their comeback !I hope they will get more more and more award , they deserve it ! FIGHTING !! ^^

I was really happy to see those guys on stage. I think it was the m blaq concert performance or something. Anyway they really did a great job with their new single. the crows was cheering and everything felt so peaceful at least for that moment. Its nice they are coming back now. This new image is manlier than before. I really love it. The new dance style is wicked. love it.

Guest nycstrawberri21

omg... the thanks to messages made me cry... i love how until jay comes back they boys will do their best... 2PM fighting!

Guest britneylovesyou1990

omg hey!! i was just looking at the 2pm mv again... at the end i realise the cheerleading formation where taecyeon, chansung and nichkhun are at the bottom and junsu and wooyoung climb on top of them.. yeah that formaton where junho is all alone on the ground..

im thinking the formation looks pretty loopsided eh?? like junho should either climb on top of junsu and wooyoung to form a 6 member pyramid or at least be in the middle or sth right..(its like these in most cheerleading formations i guess?? like should be a little more symmetrical??) im just thinking/hoping that the spot on the right might be left empty for jay?? what do you think?? haha am i thinking too much or is there a possibility?? cuz anyways jyp only talked abt jay's return after/near the album's release date and he said sth along the lines that it will only be a true comeback if jay is here right?? haha.. just thought i'd share... what do you guys think??

p.s i realised no one talked abt this at all so im really hoping its not just me that thinks too much?? oh well, i send this exact post on a few youtube channels like the jyp channel etc.. we'll see if any other ppl notice and respond or if its just my imagination haha..only time will tell^^

:D

Guest sballet06

This really hit me!

Regardless of whether they're in the same place or not they're still family.

So with the 6 performing and Jay @ home right now they're still 7 in spirit.

The main thing that hit me was "yes we heard so many words, but we've got to stand tall.

I can imagine hearing 7-1=0, 2PM's performances are lifeless without Jay, etc. probably hurt the other boys but they tried not to let it get to them. This is why while I'll let other people make their decisions, but I will always support the boys!

Now 'm just waiting for my cd to arrive from YesAsia :)

My heart beats for 2PM and waits patiently for Jay

Guest luvnhate

omg!! thank you for the fancams their performance was so pasionate!!! :) and the thank you messages just made me cry .......our boys love n friendship is the bessst.

@britneylovesu your not the only one who thinks dat :) i thought something was off as well but then i realised junho is not exactly at the centre because when the other members are rolling down from the prymid they land exactly next to him,so then he is at the right place :P nway i think its for landing purposes lol and the incomplete prymid is jay's spot. well thats what i think.

p.s lots of ppl already asked but there was'nt ny replies,but does anyone know what the khottest are doin after jyp's statement?I really hope they cheer our boys on 2moz :) can't wait :D

Archived