☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest nitatastic

The MV was epic. Seriouslyyy. The choreo for this song is reeaaal different (a good different) but, I hope that they don't do that during their performances cause I think on stage, it would just look unusual.

And, uhm, stylist, PONYTAILS?!

I mean, it looks cute on Wooyoung, but Khun and Junho.. not really. It looks like an antenna sticking out of their head.

But nevertheless, the song is amazing along with the album.

They really did a great job. Can't wait until their comeback stage! :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cocomush

Any reservations I had about the boys making this comeback, is POOF! Completely gone!!

That was one hell of a MV.

I LOVED the choreography! At first their zombie dance caught me off guard and I started laughing but you know what? It's so different to what Kpop has to offer these days so I appreciate how different, creative and morbidly intriguing it all is.

I can totally see the 'zombie' dance becoming the next most parodied move in kpop entertainment. lolll

Can't wait to see how all of this will be translated on stage. I hope they keep their cheerleading pyramid, although I can't help thinking if one of them misses the move, the others come tumbling down too, hahaa..not a good thing to happen on live stage.

But the outfit+hair= will not comment. But you know, to date, i don't think there's actually any 2PM performance outfits that I like. So I'm not all that bothered, haha.

Guest Do0mAid

I LOVE the MV. Who ever choreographed it did a great job. The dancing is as unique/interesting as the song (for an idol group) and really matches! Their comeback stages are going to be amazing ><!

I read the translation to "All Night Long" and oh. my. gawd. how sexy is that song? That and Back2U are my two favorite tracks off the new album. If they sing "All Night Long" on a radio show or something (but I doubt they will) I'll die haha!

Guest lec8504

omg the MV is EPIC....one of the best MV I have seen in a longgg time..I'm soooo proud of the boys. They are really growing up and maturing, and it's so nice to see.

I'm also holding out hope that Jay will be back and they'll do the red light remix MV with him in. In the mean time, I'll do what I THINK is best: support the rest of the 6 boys.

can i say again, THAT THE MV IS CRAZY??!! In a good way of course hehe.

Guest talksound

i feel like the whole point of this song is to evoke an emotion, no matter what it is, whether it's heart-wrenching (cause it really seems like it is, everyone's so intense) or extremely full of sadness, the music video definitely worked in that aspect, especially with the whole situation 2pm (or 1:59pm, however we like to call it) is in currently, this song gets a bunch of emotions out.

yeah, it's a little weird and bizarre from what we're used to, but i think every group needs a chance to change their image instead of sticking to the same thing over and over again (again & again, ha). and hey, the moves are a bit interesting, but i wouldn't laugh too much at the moves, i am POSITIVE, that we will be seeing these moves in some shape or form (parodied or whatever) in korean entertainment for the next few months or so.

i do think some of them really need some haircuts. junho had a few shots where he was looking extremely similar to bi (like even moreso than usual), and khun is not in the spotlight in this one. did anyone see taec's veins about to burst in the beginning of the mv? wow. does junsu look different to anybody? (i can't put my finger on it, but it's either his teeth or his nose, something looks off) the pyramid type thing at the end looks like it's missing something, which it is, but i feel like they're leaving room for more.

the beginning portion with taec and the "heart" was unexpected, but it was pretty fascinating.

WOW, the MV is asldfjalkd. Their expressions were all so INTENSE. Am I the only one who thinks that the song/MV relates to Jay somehow? Or am I just going crazy from being Jay-deprived? ):

So about the MV

JUNSU. My God, I stared at the boy at the entire time. +10 hotness points to him. I nearly fainted when the camera focused on him during the chorus.

CHANSUNG. I see he's tying up his hair again O: although Maknae still looks hot as ever <3

TAEK. alsdkfjds. His rap in the beginning coupled with his camera time just melted me. So fierce. (His vertical pigtails were cute, though XD)

KHUN. I actually like his hair! He's still cute as always <3

WOOYOUNG. I just loved his voice. I also enjoyed watching him along with Junsu during the chorus

JUNHO. I also like his hair (maybe I have a thing for mini pony-tails? lolol). Gosh his parts are so soulful.

Overall everyone was incredibly hot in the MV, but I'll admit that it felt a tad empty without Jay and his adlibs/harmonization ;_; Very bittersweet MV indeed

Guest entermuriel

my opinion of the video:

this video is EPIC. why? well... because... it's not something you find in your everyday kpop music video.

and what can i say... i love when things are different. :]

the first time i saw it, it was kind of weird to take in, but the second time, i saw the beauty in it.

although, i am pretty sad that Jay is still not there... i mean, i would've loved making animations of his sexy and awesome self, and he would've make this video even more EPIC than it already is.

but overall, the guys worked hard and they delivered amazingly. the video was nicely done. it has a different quality than the rest, i wonder who directed it, major props to that person.

the choreography, i see it more as theatrical rather than something to dance along with, and it fits the feeling of the song. the pyramid was put there to show off their skills that they're known for. trying to balance it, at first it looks odd but then it's easy on the eyes.

i can do without the apple hair on Khun and Junho... but Taec looks hot in the mv.

i love Chansung's rap! it's so different, he has a special flow for raps lol i actually didnt know it was him until i saw the mv lol

and i love how Wooyoung's soul leaves his body at the end... i was like "woa did you see that?!" awesomeee.

Junho and Junsu show off their vocals pretty well... Junsu seems to have gotten better at dancing, but then again, this dance is not as complicated as the past ones.

overall, i loved the video. i'll be watching it on my ipod quite a lot ;]

Guest tsubibo200

can someone tell me if Jay is rapping in the beginning of Heartbeat? the third person that is. although in the MV it shows Chansung rapping, I think I'm hearing Jay, he has a distinct rapping style that is a more 'relaxed'..if you know what I mean..just confused?..thanks

2PM's Heartbeat song has skyrocketed on various online chart. I just checked Dosirak real time chart and currently 2PM holds 3 spots on the top 10: Number 1, 2 and 6. 2PM also holds two spots in the top 10 of Cyworld Music.

Guest Do0mAid

yeah, it's a little weird and bizarre from what we're used to, but i think every group needs a chance to change their image instead of sticking to the same thing over and over again (again & again, ha). and hey, the moves are a bit interesting, but i wouldn't laugh too much at the moves, i am POSITIVE, that we will be seeing these moves in some shape or form (parodied or whatever) in korean entertainment for the next few months or so.

i do think some of them really need some haircuts. junho had a few shots where he was looking extremely similar to bi (like even moreso than usual), and khun is not in the spotlight in this one. did anyone see taec's veins about to burst in the beginning of the mv? wow. does junsu look different to anybody? (i can't put my finger on it, but it's either his teeth or his nose, something looks off)

First, I totally agree that this is different for an idol group, but to me that's half of what 2PM is about, trendsetting! They started the entire concept of a "beastly" idol and other new groups have followed the idea, and now they're keeping it new and fresh again.

I also agree with the hair cuts ... or at the very least a different style haha...?

I'm SO glad it's not just me that thinks Junsu looks different! I kept thinking it when I watched the InStyle interview, and again in the MV. I can't figure it out either, but it's driving me nuts! I THINK it's his nose? Maybe it seems flatter and broader than before? or maybe I'm just imagining it... They all also seem more tan, but I don't think they would make a huge difference.

Guest surferdude12

is it just me or when you really look closely when they were doing the pyramid, Junho is not in the centre. well, they are six in the MV, so Junho should be in the centre of the pyramid when he's kneeling so it would be equal. maybe it's just me or the camera angles but.... yeah you know what i mean O.O

Guest Kiss Me

The pyramid thing was pretty cool but it also made me laugh. They kind of look ridiculous doing that while the other times they look so serious, you know? I seriously don't know what to say.. The MV was... not what I expected at all. I don't like the zombie-ish dance as well. Gah, what's going on?! T_T I'm glad to hear the songs doing well on the charts though.

But dang, the crying scenes... I wanted to cry with them. Lots of emotions.

i just watched the video! im so excited. i was wondering how they were pull of the dance since the song isnt very "beat-y"? but its soo cool lookin'. i wish jay would ve been part of it but...maybe next year..hopefully sooner..

can someone tell me when their 1st performance will be?

I still don't like the song, I don't like the dance or the clothes. I like the shots of the violin though, and the cinematography is gorgeous.

Guest ephedrinity

for me, this album is the best among all the idol groups' albums this year. And I don't know why people are so annoyed at the autotune, I personally like the way it was skillfully added to support the melodies of the songs. It's been a long time since I enjoyed an album from an idol group that doesn't exude a kind of fake glamor that attracts fans. For this album, I can sit down, turn on the volume, listen to it and relax. It's a nice break from all the overload of catchiness out there. I don't expect this to hit it big on the charts because obviously this is not the kind of music Korean public like in general. BUT that doesn't matter to me. Actually it's even better because fewer people will compete with me to buy the album. And when other people ask "hey what are you listening to these days" I can proudly tell them "2PMMMMMM"

Edit:

I can also see that 2PM is going on the path similar to GOD. GOD used to be a major boyband back then but their songs are mostly ballads as opposed to pop dance like HOT or Sechskies. I think 2PM is going to the direction of deviating themselves from the normal catchy pop dance type to a more toned down trendy R&B melody, which I really really like because there's not a lot of it in Kpop nowadays.

i agree so much! especially RE the autotune & "I don't expect this to hit it big on the charts because obviously this is not the kind of music Korean public like in general. BUT that doesn't matter to me". i actually began to like the autotune after listening to the song 'Tired of Waiting' for a while. and my hands-down favourite song off the album is 'Heartbeat', cauz the boys really shine (esp. Wooyoung) in terms of vocals and idk... i feel like they've taken a step away from the usual r&b-dance side of the music industry and become so much more mature in terms of sound. :-)

can't wait for the new choreography ^^ JYP always has awesome things up his sleeve :-)

Guest silence457

so here is my verdict:

FULL OF WIN. The album, the title song, the MV, the choreography, everything. I don't know if I have become obsessed or not but this is perfect for me and I can't stop listening to the album/ watching the MV.

Echoing the person above, I don't care how well it does on the chart or how other people say about it. Because I will soon see the album shipped to my house and I know I will enjoy it. That's all that matters to me.

I hope to see an awesome comeback performance.

Archived