☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

i agree with you wanting all hottest to stop bashing each other. but i also wanted to point out that not only did the ones that are doing the "you know what" went to the troubles of doing flashmobs, projects, videos, post-its, etc. i have taken a part of it here in NYC as well, and i'm not taking any side in the matter. so you saying that it's only the ones agreeing with the "you know what" are the ones doing that it's not true. the post-its and flashmobs started even before this whole thing happened, so you classifying every single hottest that took part of these things as only boycotters is wrong. they're simply hottest that wanted to show support to Jay and all the other members in 2PM.

i think at this point we should just stop referring to Hottest in each side as either "pro" or "anti" "you know what". we're all JUST HOTTEST.

i know and i didn't mean only them who r doing this i was saying those ppl who some bash helped doing all that too together so it was cruel to see ppl bash them after all this & calling them anti's , even thou i don't care what ppl call me i really teared up when some hottest kept telling me a hottest bashing each other here & there

anyway they r coming back tomorrow woah so fast i hope they perform great :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[M/V] 2PM "Heartbeat" from 01:59PM

Cr: 2pm

~I'll be back to edit as I watch this!~

I'm out of breath. I can't breathe now. The MV is epic beyond all my expectations. If only Jay were there, it would be a LEGENDARY music video.

Edit: someone help me!! I have a test tomorrow but here I am clicking replay button again and again to watch to MV. 2PM is drug!!

@below: now that you mention it, that's true. Why do they choose to do the pyramid without the top? Jay is coming back everyone, look forward to that.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

The music video is...omo...so dark.

I kinda wanted to cry :[

And what's up with Junho&Khun having Woo's DEG hair? (lulz)

It seems as though Woo is taking over for Jay kinda...singing wise at least (second part of chorus and adlibing w/ Su)

Overall, I can't wait to see them perform, the tut at the end was awesome. (no one stood at the top...I believe that stop is reserved for Jay!!)

Guest babblebuffet

@nextlove: that picture's from http://tobee.ivyro.net/ ; she used to have all her fanart up, but she changed her site and I don't know how to get to the fanart now. ):

anyways, so this isn't spam.. I'll share some of the fanart made by that person :D

ps. I LOVELOVELOVE the new album! <3 I hope they have a great comeback.. actually, I KNOW they will. 2pm fighting!

omg!! i love the manga pictures of them! the person who did them is really fast, i must say! and she's really accurate with her drawings too!! i love how i can recognise every single one of the pictures.

anyway, THEY'RE COMING BACK TOMORROWW!!! OMG I'M FREAKIN' EXCITED!!! but i'm guessing i won't get to see their performance until friday...is tmr's performance gonna be broadcasted? omg i hope jay's in it. hope hope hope!!!

the MV for Heartbeat is OUT!!! it is HOT!!!! omg i'm spazzing now!! fantastic mv! :D

Guest Banana Peel

wow, the MV is out all of the sudden :o

I have to say, their choreography is pretty tight (although I seriously can't imagine them laying on the floor & crawling in the actual live stage). So much going on, and their emotions really match the song as well. I just wish they didn't have weird ponytails sticking out of their perfect hair - oh why, oh why. ._____.

their pyramid dance reminded m e of cheerleading, LOL, idk why I can't take that choreography seriously.

Junsu looks really good here, he really stood out for me.

Overall, the MV was okay for me. I was expecting something more, uhm, 2pm like? haha, or less emo-ish. Their teaser videos didn't seem so dark. I was expecting like the heart monitor beeping in the beginning or the end and them dancing with white and red, lol. (oh wait, am I talking too GD-ish ? lol) ehhh, I'd give it a 7/10.

Guest nextlove

Romantiks thank youu!! <33 that fanart is the cutest ive seen so cute. now i know who made it~

uhh ill edit this later with some stuff so it wont be spam.. .___.

=O =O =O . . the MV IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! omg omg omg i'm like going crazy right now lmao. Taeyeon you SEXY THING

really i haven't been on this thread for a while so i have no idea what going on because lots of the post here is like long. But really why keep on

arguing when THE BOYS IS COMING BACK HOTTER THEN EVER! (even though our wonderful leader is not here, but guys believe Jae will comeback maybe just not now)

Anyway I can't wait for Gifs & Caps. . omg HOTTEST come on 6 of them are my god crazy HOT

Guest Ella_Kwan

Is it just me or was the MV kinda messy.. but the pyramid part..

Like I love woodong BUT his flip is lagging be/c it belongs to jay...

And everything eles was just ALL OVER the place....

I really dont like this song...

The other two were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!...

And Taec, Khun, & JunHo's HAIR!!... no!!!!!!!!!!! O_o..

1 grandpa, 2 lilttle Alfalfa's! lol

Guest styletatar

thank iH3eartXD for MV 2PM "Heartbeat" .

the mv and the song are HOTT! I like the new style. Good job....they look like Vampire man..^^

and nichkhun look like cute with new hair.

i can't waiting for..performance on Music Bank... i wanna see it..^^

Guest twinsrock3000

thanks for the video!

omg.. that MV was soo sick.

the beginning where taec puts a heart in his chest. WOW. it was greattt.

i love the heartbeat dance. i love the way their showing their 'hearts' beating!

and the ending.. omg. i love this mv.

is this the song their going to sing on their comeback on the 13th?

just realized the MV was uploaded at 2pm. woot~

one question.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BEAST?

junho and khun's hair gotta go..

stylist-unnie why??

although the ending was )(*&^%^%$^%& the best!!! :DDDD

edit:

come on now, Jae will be back.. and i hope there is a part 2 of this MV w/ Jae in it.

red light remix anyone??

and true, missing Jae's aura in the vid.. the cool aura, DAEBAK aura.

V

V

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

guys, im heart broken.

i am so sad. the MV i thought i could support the boys, but i can't.

im not ready to move on without jay.

i want him back.

the mv its lacking. the boys lack without jay.

theres a reason why he put in the group. i am so sad.

i am in tears. guys.

i...i..i just want jay back )':

ooo thanks for the lyrics!!! i love the album, 2pm sounds so f*cking sexy....if the rumor of a repackage is true then i think i'm going to wait and order that instead. on the other hand, KEEP VOTING!!! the votes had increased drastically in the past days i assuming due to the album.

Warned for going around the swear filter. This is not any new rule and is a general soompi rule. You've been here long enough there is no excuse of not knowing that. Plus this is your 3rd warning already. Suspended 1 week.

This is just a suggestion, but I think to fix this problem, it is probably a good idea to re-word the new rule statement.

Instead of saying no boycotting is allowed and people who are for the boycotts are not fans etc etc, I think it's suffice to just say 'Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, No discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread period'. This will get the message across without creating unnecessary controversy.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll re-word it.

Guest Serpantine

Does anyone know which city the 2009 Hanryu Showcase (Korea-China Music Festival) is taking place at?

My friend will be in China and if they're at the same place he is, he will go crazy LOL

He's a fanboy ;D

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Wow the mv was deep and emotion evoking.

The dance was creative and way different.

JYP writes music that needs getting used to before actually liking it.

Guest nancypha

OHEMGEE!!!~

i just saw the MV!! <33 the part i liked most was the beginning

when taec did the heart beating thingy, THAT WAS DOPEE<3 lol.

junho & khun's hair is so .. IDK. lol, they're still cuute though!! =D lol.

kandybites - I KNOW! i hope there's gonna be a 2nd part to it! ^^

jayy<33 we miss you.. && NEED YOU!

Guest berks5ellen

Wow. im so happy that the MV is out!!..

i really like it. Im so proud of all of them

i like the concept of it.

i love taecs and nichkhun's rap.

and im happy for wooyoung coz i think he gets to sing more parts in this song.

i love his voice :)

well ya, can't wait for their comeback!

2PM Fighting :)

Guest kay01dee

the MV is so intense! i was glued to the screen watching it because i wanted to catch every detail. i've missed them so much. anyway, does the MV have some sort of story? like, what was up with snake in the beginning? did they get bitten by the snake..and at the end they all die? i'm sorry for my ignorance, i'm just really curious because the MV looks amazing.

Archived