☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

OMG. Khun and Taec's teasers are out. And I feel like flying when Taec says "The love I give and receive from my family, my friends and us 7 members"

What does that mean? Am I hoping too much? :)

Guest kamikaze!

Taecyeon's teaser is very touching... I think JYP is using this more as a market strategy than anything else. I'm really hoping that this is a positive sign that Jaebeom will be back, but who knows with JYP... He used 1:59 against us. He'll probably use the 7 members instead of 6 too.

Guest ahmints

Just to compile all teaser video. make everyone easy to find..((:

edit: with translation. ((:

"The ones I love make my heart beat. The ones I give my love to, the ones I get their loves from, my families, my friends, and us seven members. Just thinking about it gives me the warmth. I want to stay with you guys forever."

......"that's why i'm not afraid to fail... *cant find the other translation*

"The trust makes my heart beat. Even at the moment when my heart is about to stop from the pain, the trust between us put me back on my feet. Now when we are together, I can go through anything. And my heart beats with self-confidence."

"The fear makes my heart beat. Every morning, I ask myself a question. Can I really do this well today? Do I have what it takes? Then I say to myself. I can do this, I can. Then I feel my heartbeat. This is the start."

Fans make my heart beat.

All of the fans that love me, even though I don't have much to give.

Being able to make someone happy with my music feels like a dream.

As long as there is a fan left for me, I want to sing for that fan.

It's time to stand on stage now.

My heart feels like exploding.

Music makes my heart beat

The more I listen

The more I sing

The more I stand on the stage

The harder my heart beats

I want to live like this till I die

taecyeon mentions 7. i am glad to heard that..

credit: dailykpop for the translation.

Guest tieyjay

just my opinion... after watching all teasers with subs, the 2 songs that had been released make me wondering what if it is true that jaebeom really hesitate to come back this early... and this is one way for JYP, using this album to make jaebeom to return..... OR maybe JYP just using Jaebeom as a tool for this album to be success... hmmm...

^if anything itd be a promotional thing. but dont take my word for it.

and again if you are with the boycotting....watching the video on the official 2pm channel will raise viewing hits + help jype with 6pm promos, so please try to download it instead. 2OD has download links. thanks.....

Guest xxdoit2itxx

Just to compile all teaser video. make everyone easy to find..((:

edit: with translation. ((:

"The ones I love make my heart beat. The ones I give my love to, the ones I get their loves from, my families, my friends, and us seven members. Just thinking about it gives me the warmth. I want to stay with you guys forever."

......"that's why i'm not afraid to fail... *cant find the other translation*

Sorry for cutting your post short.

Khun says:

"Struggles make my heart beat. 'Cause I know they make me stronger. That's why I'll never give up. That's why I'm not afraid to fail. Today I face another obstacle. And so my heart starts beating....again." - Khun says this in english in the video lol.

Guest badtzmarujung

091106 Khun sponsors UNICEF

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Hello, everyone.

You guys have been doing well, right?

Today I’ve brought some warm news to make you guys happy.

I have an acquaintance who works in UNICEF,

I suddenly received a text yesterday,

“Yoon-jung, that group you like, 2PM, that pretty boy, oh, Nich Khun…

Nich Khun called saying that he is going to sponsor UNICEF….

He’s a caring guy~ please tell your fanclub this warming news…”

That is why I asked the amount of sponsorship money, but s/he said that s/he can’t reveal the amount.. TT.TT

Sponsorship money…said it was a considerable amount..

Khun is a beautiful older brother ^ ^

These are just my thoughts, but

I think our idols, the 6 members, are hurting many more times than us Hottests.

That is why all the things we’ve done, the blood donations, collecting beans.. etc..

Khun saw these things (he probably did, right?) and that is why he became a sponsor, no?....:)

It is said the day he sponsored was yesterday… even during busy and hard times, seeing him think of such praiseworthy ideas,

Man….

For some reason I’m gaining hope…

It doesn’t seem like these kids are going to let go of Jaebum’s hand… really…

It’s been 60 days now… as time goes by, I’m gaining hope..

Everyone, it seems like it’s the start…

Like how we’ve done very, very well so far, let us tightly unite. ^^

Everyone,

I...I...I...

I LOVE YOU!

hehe

some of the comments left by kHottests:

- Khun is so beautiful! So beautiful! ^^

- Just like a prince!

- It’s not just his face that’s pretty~!

- Without a doubt- Perfect face! Perfect mind!

- Oh oh, did he encouraged after seeing us?

- Angel Khun!!!!

Guest kissme123

^if anything itd be a promotional thing. but dont take my word for it.

and again if you are with the boycotting....watching the video on the official 2pm channel will raise viewing hits + help jype with 6pm promos, so please try to download it instead. 2OD has download links. thanks.....

YUP!

if you're in for the boycott, pls dont go to the official site and spreading the links...

we're trying here hottest...pls make it work!

Let's not get tired of waiting...until 1.59 becomes 2.00...

Guest Kiss Me

Oh dear. Taecyeon <3 And his outward love for 2PM is amajing.

So... is Tired of Waiting not the title song? And instead it will be something with heart beat in it?

Guest dawnded

just my opinion... after watching all teasers with subs, the 2 songs that had been released make me wondering what if it is true that jaebeom really hesitate to come back this early... and this is one way for JYP, using this album to make jaebeom to return.....

I have thought of that once. I think every possible scenario has appeared in all our minds at one point or another. After reading an encouraging news on 2OD, I have come to a conclusion that nobody can ever know if anything is true until the next step is decided. Yet, there is also something that is true and will always be true. And I say this with much love to the boys, all hottests and fans:

If we never let go of his hand, then there will always be a chance that he will return.

I'm also saying this to myself to soothe all my anxieties. Don't give up guys. I know some people have asked "what if Jay doesn't want to come back? Why are you guys forcing him to come back?" Well, if you have a good friend who's amazing at something, but wants to give up because of some setback, what would you say to him? Wouldn't you say, "We're here for you, so don't give up". We are saying the same things to Jay....whatever happens, we will never let go, because you're too amazing leave this stage. Right?

I keep checking the forums when I'm upset thinking about this whole situation, because I know I will always chance upon some comments that will make me feel warm all over again. thank you all :)

Guest silence457

YUP!

if you're in for the boycott, pls dont go to the official site and spreading the links...

we're trying here hottest...pls make it work!

Let's not get tired of waiting...until 1.59 becomes 2.00...

ok as much as I support you guys, I think you are committing a serious crime here. By discouraging people from watching the video through the official youtube channel, and encouraging them to watch the video from 2OD, you are basically preventing fair advertisements. You offer an alternative that will make JYPE lose profits (those people who don't watch the teasers through the official channel won't add to the hype, therefore JYPE will lose profits). Please do everything you can to bring JAEBUM back, but LEGALLY guys. You can get into big troubles doing these kind of things.

Guest dawnded

ok as much as I support you guys, I think you are committing a serious crime here. By discouraging people from watching the video through the official youtube channel, and encouraging them to watch the video from 2OD, you are basically preventing fair advertisements. You offer an alternative that will make JYPE lose profits (those people who don't watch the teasers through the official channel won't add to the hype, therefore JYPE will lose profits). Please do everything you can to bring JAEBUM back, but LEGALLY guys. You can get into big troubles doing these kind of things.

She has a point there. I see the rebellious motive, but the posts on the official youtube page are too explicit. I really don't want 2OD to get sued. It's scary.

Guest viviean

I agree with silence457.

I know how much you guys want jay's back but isn't it too much to tell people don't watch teaser in youtube?

I still believe jay will come back but not now.

for me he's still the leader of 2pm no matter where he is.

I don't know if you guys still remember my first post in this thread.If something I posted is true,can you guys believe me and wait for jay patiently?

don't get me wrong (for hottest,who support the boycott).I know how much you love them. I'm really appreciate your effort BUT DON'T DO IT TOO MUCH.

I love 2pm and love you guys,hottest

Guest sweetVisions

Don't be so dramatic. They are not doing anything illegal.

People download videos from Youtube all the time and that's a widely known practice.

And plus, if you search for "2pm", you can see that many people have already re-uploaded the videos on their personal youtube page which also prevents people from watching it on the official youtube page. Are you saying that JYPE is going to go through each user and sue them? It's not going to happen.

So yes, if you are with the boycott, or just want to keep a permanent memory on your hard drive, all videos are available on 2OD if you can access the forum. Otherwise, a simple google search should do :D

Guest silence457

Don't be so dramatic. They are not doing anything illegal.

People download videos from Youtube all the time and that's a widely known practice.

And plus, if you search for "2pm", you can see that many people have already re-uploaded the videos on their personal youtube page which also prevents people from watching it on the official youtube page. Are you saying that JYPE is going to go through each user and sue them? It's not going to happen.

So yes, if you are with the boycott, or just want to keep a permanent memory on your hard drive, all videos are available on 2OD if you can access the forum. Otherwise, a simple google search should do :D

The problem is that 2OD explicitly stated that people should NOT watch the clip on the official channel. Did you ever see Coca Cola straight out say that people should not drink Pepsi in their advertisements? It is illegal, and 2OD is also an organized online group, so the chance that it will be sued is higher than some random youtuber.

I just want to remind everybody about that. If you guys don't think it's serious enough, then go ahead with your plan. But if anything does happen, don't tell me I didn't warn you guys.

Do you guys want this thread to be closed down again?

Seriously guys, do not bring any upsetting and lame stuff onto this thread again. -_- This thread's for sharing love for 2pm, not the other way round. Do it in some other place.

anyway, as a HOTTEST(with or without Jay, but my fav's always Jay),i came in to say i know that he will come back and you guys should know it too. If not, why would there be so many hints in the teasers? Trust the boys.

i love all the HOTTESTS who came in and shared the warmth and love<3.

Guest uh-ohxev

Guys, shes telling the truth. 2OD can get in serious trouble for that. Not if it were fanmade, but when its something official especially by a big company like JYPE, they can get sued. I'm really worried for them, honestly. They have to be careful. Even though I also agree that its better to download then give them views.. but it IS illegal.

Anyways, the teasers were very creepy. Chansung and Taec's messages touched me the most... when Taec said "7 members"... I lost it. It made me cry a bit. I really hope it means something, and it's not more false hope from JYPE.

The newest interview with 2PM was very awkward, and hard to watch. Chansung, seemed a bit down? I feel sad for him... especially, because we all know that hes the emotional maknae :( Him and Jay were very close and had a brotherly/playful relationship. Maknae and leadja would always play around with each other... when Chansung would play around with the other members, they'd laugh or smile, but Jay always fed Chansung by responding to his playfulness and joining in on it. Hope we can all see Jay/Chansung interaction again someday...*sigh*

Oh, and the greetings were completely horrible! :lol: Complete failures, lol. They really need Jay for that...no doubt, do they need their leadja... he was in charge for that kind of stuff.

Archived