☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest saradah
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...amp;code=100200

^

^

can anyone translate it for me??? Please

Taec & Woo quit sbs Mc or not???

After getting some rest, I was hoping to hear some good news/more updates..

I guess we really have to wait until JYP issues an official statement..

Anyway, after reading the article about Taec and Woo continuing their MC duties for inkigayo..

I can't help but feel really bad for them...

I don't know if I can see them try to act like nothing has happened and act all goofy on stage

when inside they're probably feeling like crap..

and reading this article makes me think about the rest of the boys who must be

losing sleep over this....

I mean, the FANS are losing sleep, not eating, crying, getting depressed about this whole

situation.. I can't imagine how bad it would be for them....

They practically lost their brother...

seriously though.. how awkward/weird would it be for Taec & Woo to be goofing off on stage?

and how DIFFICULT would that be for them?

I know that the boys will pull it off because they're professional...

but it just breaks my heart to know that "the show must go on" even though

they lost a big part of their group and probably going through some emotional turmoil right now..

ANOTHER NEWS THAT'S COME UP! APPARENTLY JAY WAS IN A GROUP A WHILE BACK...AND WHAT THEY WROTE IN THE INTRODUCTION SEEMS TO BE SPREADING.

-> JAYPARK & YOONIE

IF ONLY PEOPLE HAD FOUND THESE POSITIVE STUFF BEFOREHAND. BUT WE'RE OKAY. WE'RE DOING WHAT WE CAN! KEEP IT UP HOTTEST.

The article mistranslated "dedicated koreans" to "we dedicate this song to Koreans"

I mean.. this is not a big deal.. it's just that this kind of mistranslated words/phrases

are what started this whole mess/added fuel to the chaos from the beginning..

I just wish that someone from the Korean media could PROPERLY translate things...

(ie: most korean media translated Jay's "korea is gay" to mean "Korea is sickening/revolting/nauseating" -- these are TWO very different statements..)

it's also the degree of severity of the words that they misinterpret....

it's so difficult to apply the same traditional journalism ethics and standards to internet journalism..

but I wish that sometimes these people who write these things would at least try to keep

some journalistic integrity in writing their articles... (ie: use credible sources, fact check, TRANSLATE PROPERLY etc)

ughh I guess I'm just frustrated about all of this..

Anyway, here are some more messages of support for Jaebum from people who have worked with him

Please credit translation when taking out of thread

credit: oneday-room

past manager Kim Jung Hwan's cyworld

어제와 오늘은 정신적 공황 상태에 빠져있었다..

얼마나 힘들었을까.. 얼마나 외로웠을까.. 얼마나 무서웠을까..

재범이가 느꼈을 여러가지 생각들을 떠올리니 눈물이 앞을 가렸다..

하지만 긍정적으로 생각하기로 했다..

네티즌들의 반응이나 수많은 기사들은 신경쓰지 않기로 했다..

재범이에 대한 나의 믿음.. 그 믿음 하나로 기다려보려 한다..

돌아올거라 믿는다..

언제가 될 지는 모르겠지만 욕하고 비난하던 사람들조차 인정할 수 밖에 없는 훨씬 더 멋진 모습으로 반드시 우리 앞에 다시 우뚝 설 거라고 믿는다..

긍정적으로 생각하자.. 긍정의 힘은 우리가 상상할 수 조차 없을 정도로 강한 것이다..

재범아.. 형은 네가 잘 이겨내고 더 멋지게 나타날거라 믿는다..

You know that I'm always on your side, right?

And so will God be as well.

I have been in complete panic mode since yesterday..

how hard it must have been.. how lonely.. how scary..

thinking about all the emotions that Jaebum must have felt.. it brought tears to my eyes..

But I've decided to think positively..

I decided not to care/think about the opinions of the netizens or the numerous articles

My trust for Jaebum.. I am going to wait with that trust..

I trust that he will be back..

I don't know when that will be, but I believe that he will come back as an even greater person

so that evㄷn those who had cursed at him and criticized him will have to accept him.

Let's think positively.. positive thinking is a powerful thing....

Jaebum... I know that you will get through this and I trust that you will comeback as a stronger/better person..

You know that I'm always on your side, right?

And so will God be as well.

From one of the JYP staff Choi Myung Hwa's cyworld

2009.09.09 아픔

내 카메라에 다시 널

담을수 있기를...

2pm의 리더는 영원히

너야..........

조금만 쉬다가 오는거야...

2009.09.09 아픔

내가 찍는 카메라 앞에

다시 선다던 약속 꼭 지켜!

2pm의 리더는 영원히

너야..........

2009.09.08 아픔

모든일이 잘될꺼야....

힘내!!

2009.09.09 Hurting

I hope I will be able to

photograph you again one day...

you are 2pm's leader forever..........

you're just resting for a bit and coming back...

2009.09.09 Hurting

Keep your promise that you

are going to stand in front of my camera again!

you are 2pm's leader forever..........

2009.09.08 Hurting

Everything will be okay....

Be strong!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_JiEun_x

its hard to keep up here now since the thread has been moving so fast lately, so sorry if this was already mentioned...

since 2pm's activities are suspended for the time being, does that mean taecyeon will not be preforming with baek jiyoung anymore??

Dear fellow HOTTEST…

I’m writing this just to share my feelings rite now..

I know this may just be another post in this thread since they are already sooo many posts over these past few days..

But since none of my real friends love kpop, so they don’t know abt 2PM..i’ve told them though abt this situation and they just didn’t understand that it bothered me so much to the point that I’ve cried several times in a day..

I’m trying to be strong now.. but I’m not strong enough to hold my tears..guess my tears are just too much that it had not dried up yet -.-“

The more I think abt what saddens me is not because Jay left 2PM..I can accept now that it’s his decision even though deep down I still believe he’ll comeback someday..I’ll wait for our leadja like all hottest will..

I’m more than sad every time I think abt this whole issue.. how it had impacted jay as a person..

My heart is indeed aching as I cried.. My mom even told me that I don’t need to cry over something like this..but I can’t help it.. and to think that what I feel now is nothing compared to Jay, his family, the rest of 2PM and every one else..

I’m happy that jay is with his beloved family and friends now.. I’ll just support whatever decision he make if that what makes him happy..

I’m listening all 2PM songs including the ones they covered..and I like the one so I’ll share it:

Someday it'll be alright

Instead of saying goodbye

Smile a small smile for me

(instead of saying goodbye) – really lOveddd the way 2PM performed this song..esp on KJE’s chocolate..jay is just perfect..

-A hottest who hopes to see a happy and smiling jay-

i'll be happy even though he just smile a small smile..coz it is hard not seeing him smile ...

2PM and hottest fighting!!

Oh and I couldn’t really concentrate these past few days..and I cant continue like this..so if some of you are experiencing the same thing..pls..let’s this not affect our school/work/whatever..

- sorry if my post is kinda long >< -

its hard to keep up here now since the thread has been moving so fast lately, so sorry if this was already mentioned...

since 2pm's activities are suspended for the time being, does that mean taecyeon will not be preforming with baek jiyoung anymore??

I'm not too sure but I think it was already announced some time ago (before this incident) that taec was going to be replaced by sang choo for performances with baek ji young.

the posts by the JYP staff is so sad. you can tell jay is a kind soul from these posts by staff members and fellow celebrities. he was only on stage for about a year and so in that short time, he was able to touch so many people, including his fans, in so many ways.

LOVE AND RESPECT

In this article @ Soompi

They also said this was the second Yoo Seung Joon incident... that's so mean T_T

Jae didn't leave because he didn't want to enter the military. It's really gone too far now.

I hope the boys in Korea and the fans are healthy... :(

I'm usually a lurker but am also sadden by this whole news .

I'm ready to move on and accept everything. May god bless with you Jae and we Hottest will always be waiting for you :D.

Anyway just thought i share a video i found on Cyworld. I'm not sure who to credit to since i DIDN'T make the vid so if the fanmade vid belongs to you than tell me okay and i'll immediately credit you :D. This vid brought tears to my eyes.....

2PM - Forever 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykYM8gJCng

Diary of a JYP's Stylist

2009.09.09 Wednesday 16:27 Today History

On Dec 26, 2005..

A cold winter, I met a friend who has a charming smile.

Was it because I saw him on my birthday?

I can’t forget the day when we first met.

It was a showcase of trainees.

In order to do styling as a staff and meet trainees,

I also met a friend at my age when I came in my office.

According to our manager of the developing trainee department, He was a child who understood Korean just a little and was learning it step by step.

He spoke Korean together with English and wore Hip-Hop style clothes that were seen in the movie ‘Step Up’.

He was a friend who was uncomfortable in skinny jeans that I bought.

A friend who fit on a shirt without sleeve,

A friend who had a tender heart, who was worried about me and said that ‘Don’t push yourself too much’ when I caught a cold and had a hard time.

A friend who texts message slowly because he is still learning Korean,

A friend who has different eyes on stage,

A friend who is more shining on stage than others,

A friend who looks cold when he doesn’t say anything but in the reality he is more kind than others.

A friend who rarely shows his feeling but takes care of his little brothers and co-workers silently.

He is a boy who loves Korea and wants to get to know Korea.

You all know that it's hard to live without friends and relatives in a strange country, right?

We say it’s “Our country” as we live and exist in the country, don’t we?

For Jaebum, Korea is already 'Our country'.

Please give him a hug again when he overcomes everything and returns.

You must come back…you are as strong as you are weak.

Get over it and come back to work together again…my friend…

Credit: Kor-Eng by Sue@2pm-online.com, Edited by Mim&Offogato@2pm-online.com

Source : Onedayroom

got it from 2oneday international forum....

hope nobody post it before....

it's so sad...everybody miss Jay...

oops..i'll delete my post since the comment from stylist has been posted above..

anyway..another touching comments *cries*

hope jay know that he'll much much much loved by everyonee..

Guest pocky_fairy

right now I don't have the energy to go through the unread pages...this news that I just read today has shocked me,my tears won't stop and I just can't believe that he has left!! T-T I'll miss him so much and I keep thinking about all the funny things he has done,all the performances and his cute smile...

I just hope he'll come back soon

FiddyPence

The reason JaeBum left is not because he's a coward or being selfish. He's doing it because he's human. Guilt, regret and pain is something we all feel and he needs to breathe. Whether he comes back or not is the choice of him and the company.

Just wanted to say how much I love your signature.

That's the best statement I've read in this thread as it reflects my thoughts and feelings exactly.

And your banner is even more amazing. What it says is just really sweet and touching (love how the song titles are incorporated in)~

Anyways, Just wanted to bring attention to your sig becaue I felt everyone in here could read it and leave with a little something to think about.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cowardly and selfish, never.

That's not why he left. It's as you said, he's human.

And as fragile as we are, there's no doubt that this whole situation has left him broken.

Even the strongest of people can't avoid a heavy and burdened spirit every now and then.

So he made a decision. And now he's gone. For now.

And as hard as it is to shake the feeling that there's some large void in the midst of 2PM that his presence once filled..

I am comforted by the fact that the decision he made, whether temporary or not, has him at rest in a place where HE can find peace of mind.

A place called home. The best place to be when you're hurting. And you feel like you've got nowhere and no one to turn to.

There, he is surrounded by family and friends who will forever give him unconditional love.

No matter what, even as his biggest fans, with the most sincerest of love and support for him (which we all know he appreciates), we can never fill the spot of his own family/friends,and all the people he cherishes in his personal, private life.

Right now, he needs them the most.

And it's a joy to know they were there when he needed them, to receive him back with open arms.

I think the best we can do for him is show our support for him no matter what. Give our unconditional love. Let him no we will always be here, waiting to receive him with open arms. When he's ready.

Whenever he's ready. Always~

Despite the heartache of this all that I'm sure he's feeling, we all are, I believe the love he's surrounded by at home is the greatest medicine for our Leadja's sorrows.

There, he'll find his strength again.

There, I believe he'll regain that genuine smile and cheery disposition we all miss.

So for that, I am thankful for his decision.

And am somewhat able to put aside the grief I have for the fact that he is gone..

With that in mind and on my heart, I feel assured and encouraged to keep waiting as long as it takes.

Whatever he decides.

I'm comforted because I know he'll be okay. And that's all that matters.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

With that said, let's keep our hearts strong and the support raging!

Whatever you think and feel about Leadja's decision, please be able to put faith and trust ahead of it all, and just look forward.

We just celebrated our boy's first anniversary did we not!?

No doubt we've got many a more to come!

Jay Park Fighting!

2PM FIGHTING!!

~ You'll always be the hottest time of the day ~

manda <3

Guest hongkified

argh ..i thought i have no more tears but reading all these staff letter made me cry again.

some part of me wishes that they come to his defense earlier ..maybe that could have prevented him from leaving.

but of course i understand that at that specific point of time, the issue have simply evolved into something really big and declaring support in any form will just make you an attack subject by netizens.

TT_TT

I just realized that today is only day 2 of this whole drama..but it feels like its been going on for quite sometime now.

must be the various feeling and emotional rollercoster (sp?) that cause it so ..heh.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad that Taec and Wooyoung are still MCs on Inkigayo.

I have a feeling that watching the next Inkigayo will be really solemn.

I'm really happy that Jay arrived home safely.

Let him take a break and think things over.

All Jay needs right now is a hug/comfort from his mom and some time with his family and friends.

Keep our hopes up and hopefully he'll be back with the boys soon. <3

I'm still keeping my hopes up that Jay will stay in the states for now and come back to Korea in October.

During their debut performance, the lights will dim down and everything will be silent. Suddenly, Jay pops out of the floor on the spring thing and there are fireworks.

Ahh...my wishful thinking.

2PM Hwaiting!

Jay Hwaiting!

Thanks everyone who is sharing all those posts,

they are so touching T____T..staff..hairstylists and stuff..to see that he touched all those around him like that..

It's so apparent how many people love and support him..he has so many of us standing by his side.

I hope he sees that...doesn't he see that!?

I wish all of us who truly love him...were enough to keep him here...enough to bring him back.

I wish we were enough to make the anti's not even matter...

Even if the whole world hated you, you'd have the world if there was that one person who loved you by your side.

I wish we were enough to keep him following his deams~

Guest xokittixo

This is too sad!!

The damn netizens have to realize where Jae was coming from when he said what he said. If you're in an unfamiliar environment, have no friends+family, and feel like everyone's being cold to you of course you would be like "this place blows" and want to go home. The reporters have to realize that in America, when you say "this is gay", it means the same thing as "this blows" and not how the reporters translated it as offending, sickening, etc.

It's clear that Jae has gotten use to Korea and is adapting well to the lifestyle there so why can't every just relax and forget about what he said FOUR years ago?? These people are so ridiculous!

Everyone is saying Jae, come back, but I think it's easier said than done. Even if Jae wanted to come back, he might not be able to because of JYP's ultimate decision. JYP LET HIM BACK INTO THE GROUP!!!

Also, does anyone have the link to the OFFICIAL bring-jay-back petition? There are too many floating out there. We need an official one and have EVERYONE sign it so JYP can see how much love there is for Jay and how we want him to be back and forgiven.

^ there is this one http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view.html?id=79602

but it's only for people who have a daum account so I think it reflects the Korean community more?

For an international one...there are a lot i'm sure I signed a bunch but I'm not sure where they are now :X

The Daum one almost reached 100K though :)

As for the rest..I just know that 2oneday forum has a lot or projects!

I"m really touched by everyones support on this matter. It's really nice to see everyone fighting for the same cause :)

I'm sure Jay knows that a lot of people are rooting for him, fans and celebrities alike!!!

I read Yoon's letter that the anti cut out

Im afaid that He will really never come back as 2pm.

Yoon and Jay love hip hop and rapping so much...they don't really want to be famous..just showing how much they love music.

Jay was born to be the astist....according to Yoon's letter...he said Jay s better than him in everything.

It will be better for him to be with family and friends...Jay may be continue to do rap musics with Yoon insteadly.

T_T..im crying out again...with fears

Guest kokorochoco
Also, does anyone have the link to the OFFICIAL bring-jay-back petition? There are too many floating out there. We need an official one and have EVERYONE sign it so JYP can see how much love there is for Jay and how we want him to be back and forgiven.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportleaderjaypark/

i guess this link is quite official...it'z being organized by 2Oneday, right? There's one post saying this petition made korean news or sumthing. yea...check out 2oneday...there're a lot of projects going on...hope all this can support Jay n make him feel better...

omg...how long is this going on? it feels like a nightmare..wish i can wake up and everything is back to normal again...

is it very bad of me if i say i still can't accept that he's gone? :(

^ there is this one http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view.html?id=79602

but it's only for people who have a daum account so I think it reflects the Korean community more?

For an international one...there are a lot i'm sure I signed a bunch but I'm not sure where they are now :X

The Daum one almost reached 100K though

i soo wanted to sign the petition so i tried translating by google...but still i need an acc... <_<

oh well, i also dun understand korean...so...this part is for korean fans then!!

Archived