☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest chopper!
Question: SSTV Jaebeom Leaves Korea @~:58-59

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3729/whok.jpg

In this camera of Jay leaving, the guy in the black helpng Jay with the beanie, is this Taec >_>? If it is I find it even more saddening.

LOL no, remember from hot blood, there was that b-boy coach they had, that's him...

i'm crying non-stop, my head hurts now >_<

i really wish i can send a letter to jay directly or at least live near seattle or knew his friends. i support 2PM no matter what happens...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest universe

i'm not even a huge 2pm fan but this is probably my worst day in Kpop history. all the anguish and hurt that you all Hottests felt have already been written and re-written over and over again. i dun want to add on the the emotional trauma, but i just hope everyone will try your best to be calm and see how everything unfolds. i still feel that Jae will come back. its just a matter of when.

this all also depends on how much exactly does Jae wants this (2pm and an idol in Korea). he may quit coz he felt overwhelmed now, but if he really really wants this, i'm sure he will be back. give him time to think it through.

and this all may be a blessing in disguise. this whole incident has given 2pm tons of both positive and negative publicity, and may gain them a small number of antis but a whole lot of new fans ready to support them in this hard time. and would most likely continue to support them when Jae finally comes back. 2pm will have tons and tons of new fans.

have faith Hottest. sign the petition, let your voice be heard, do something drastic as long as you dun hurt yourself. i'm almost positive something good will come out of this

Guest GodOfSpeed

I am not even a 2PM fan and i am really sad about this matter as well.

But i believe that he will have a comeback when the album starts selling. And it will be the 1 of the biggest/shocking comeback. JYP is not stupid you know :P

I'm so sad now .... I can't believe he really left ... My heart is broken because I love jay and I love 2pm. What's gonna happen to 2pm? I can't see them as a whole anymore. I really can't imagine the group wihout him. :((((((( I will always support him

Guest abby2107

OMG!!! i can't believe this is happening!

i just started to like them... and now I LOVE THEM like any other groups that i love so much...

i don't know what to say... the moment i heard this news... no words, just tears... :(

JAEBEOM OPPA! i love you so much! i hope you change your mind and come back! i will miss you a lot...

2PM is not complete without you!

Guys here's what hottests really need to do right now.Do you want jay back,if so do the following.

I hate to be a spoiler for such well-thought fan movement.

But will this really help?

And the default parts (not those in blue) seem to be slightly biased and didn't sound like it was written with a clear mind.

But these are my thoughts. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

edit.

I re-read the letter again. This letter should not be the call to force Jay to come back.

It should be a letter to support him and to tell him WE MISS HIM and WE WILL WAIT.

The letter needs to be re-written to make it a fair case, not a blame to JYPE.

This is not the time for finger-pointing on blame.

Guest kassuma

in the mood to see all 7 perform as 2pm...

the unforgetable perf

FANCAM 090828 20's Choice 2PM Again & Again Close Up 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4REtA8Q6l8

FANCAM 090828 20's Choice 2PM Again & Again Close Up 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meupbdCJYOc

FANCAM 090908 Jay At Incheon Airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vNzXljfqOw

its taken sideways but u can hear the korean hottest asking jay not to go

credit as tagged

And the default parts (not those in blue) seem to be slightly biased and didn't sound like it was written with a clear mind.

I kind of agree with you. Some things written seemed a bit harsh. I think this is a decision that ONLY JAY could've made so we shouldn't blame JYP or JYPE for anything. Especially saying that they aren't taking any responsibility for this..i don't know...i think the people at JYPE are maybe even more devastated that he left....

please help us!! all fanclubs unite!!!

this can't happen to kpop. think about your fandoms!!

all fanclubs stand up for what is right!!! let our voices be even louder!!!

help us sign this petition!!!

1 million against thousand of netizens (anti) equals to nothing!!

let us show them WHAT IS THE DEEP MEANING OF A TRUE FAN. either your a HOTTEST or not (elf, cassie's, triple s, vip, sone, primadonna's, and all the other fanclubs out there!) show that we care and love our fandoms!

Guest Labacookie

2PM isn't my fandom and though I liked them as a group, I wasn't a huge fan. Even so, I liked the boys and think they're very talented.

This really hurts my heart. I'm not even a huge fan so I can't imagine what you guys are going through.

I just hate that something so stupid could be allowed to be blown out of proportion like this, and so many people hurt as a result. This just really sucks.

:(

I want to hope that things work out but I just don't see how.

I'm very sorry for you guys. T___T

Guest _toastypbj

argh, okay... I'm boiling mad.. that smoke is fuming out my ears right now! Imagine how the Hottests are feeling! I'm so sorry, guys and gals.

I want to know, though, why did JYPE just let Jay leave like that? I mean, I know there are such things as "respecting the artist's opinion and choices..." but likely in the Korean market, to hell with that. everything is about money and how much they're cashing in.

Jay's contract shouldn't expire already.. so they let him leave just like that? I mean, hell... they're a rising group right now.. and 2pm minus Jay, that's not going to be good..

So what? Did JYPE actually agrees with Jay's resignation because of what the retarded, crazy-richard simmons, need-to-be-submitted-into-a-puzzle-house netizens stir up...

Exactly how bad is "Korea is gay" compared to "Jaebum should suicide"...? Uh, it doesn't fu*ken take a genius to guess that.

Guest atlantis-x

i m a shawol actually. but a couple of my classmates are HOTTEST and are both really big fans of jay and they are pretty much devastated by this news. so i just thought to pop in to put in some words on my friends too.

to all the HOTTEST. do stay strong and optimistic yeah? even though we wont be seeing jay for a long time. we can at least be comforted that he will be spending the time back with his family and friends. after 4 years of being in korea by himself, he deserves the time to catch up with them.nothing beats home and family in times like this and he is definitely in a lot better hands back in seattle than in korea where the netizens can even resort to rather extreme physical action.

take care of yourself jay. and be happy no matter what. there are a lot of people who are behind you and are willing to wait till you are ready to come back as Leader of 2PM. you are strong and you know it so keep the fighting spirit and come back renewed to prove those antis wrong next time.

and because i usually lurk around chinese sites. i just want to add that the chinese fans(cassies and other fandoms included) have pledged their support for jay too. so yeah. HOTTEST. keep the faith. (: fighting.

Guest scherzando

Totally understand you but come on, if this is the only thing that we Hottests can do then why not try? As long as we stay civilized and reasonable (and not asking anyone to commit suicide) I think it'll be fine. We can't just stand and do nothing. At least try, even though it might not work, just try.

Guest kashmier

I too was very quick to judge him before

but now i understand truly

and he deserves a second chance

I think jyp is still weighing his decision before he will officially make a statement about jay's plans and future

and now seeing the korean's reaction and their sympathy for jay, i think jyp's stand will be positive

and jay will be back for sure in korea

Hottest don't be sad, if jay's heart is really in korea and his love for music is still there, i know he'll be back.

ah geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm really not a 2pm fan by heart... at least not yet!!!!

but this made me cry!!! cuz it's totally unfair... all this hard work of him and also of the other 6 members, driving for this dream... is destroyed now just because of some words written years ago during a time jay was desperate...(sorry my english's bad but i don't really give a *** right now...)

i mean, he even apologized and it's obvious he's feeling sorry and he doesn't feel that way about korea anymore...

i know right now the other members go through a tough time too, cuz they had to say bye to their brother/friend!!!!

that's why hottest should support all members of 2pm now all the way they can!!! me too, the only thing i can do now is to support 2pm by heart... and wait till jay sees how much 2pm and hottest need him and finally comes back!!!

Guest annne82

Hi there :)

Am not really a 2pm fan and am more like a DBSK fan, but can't help to have heard the news about Jaybeom.. Even though am not yet a fan, I still appreciate this group that I find really hardworking and friendly and even like to listen to their music too..

Am really sad about all this hype and these news but like in DBSK case, even though there are petitions that are being made and actions being tried, I unfortunately can't really (concretely) do anything but I just wanna say this : "Always Keep the Faith"

Believe in them.. It is hard, but this is what is keeping me going now even though I may have some moments of doubts and all that..

Keep faith..

Archived