Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel

dont know if it was posted or not, but if u wanna down the latest Wild Bunny

Please visit this

http://kpopweb.blogspot.com/

ah thanks for sharing this, it has a lot of 2PM keke ^-^

please remove the download link

u cant share download link here..sigh

im tired of reminding all this things again n again..

this thread will be suspended if we keep on breaking the rules

for the love of 2PM please..co-operate n obey the rules...

i think was lee_kim posted is fine... if i'm correct, it's only against the rules if it's a direct link to the download, the link lee_kim posted was to the website where the download was at, so it's ok ^-^

If i'm not wrong it's like the best song of july overall ^^

ah i see, i understand now, i thought that must be it. thanks :]

Which male idol group member has the best body?

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8624/male310709.jpg

1. 2PM JaeBum

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

ah that's nice, nice. of course... leadja is leading! woot! who wouldn't think he has the best body... plus, he looks mad healthy lol

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Congrats to 2PM for winning the award!

MNet loves them. :D

Ahh..I still need to watch Episode 2 of Wild Bunny. XD

Those new pics of Khun are really cute! Thanks <3

Jae is going to be in Seattle?! I only live 30 minutes away from Seattle!

Guest fadeddreams

090729 DaoKraJai NichKhun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enggdzx7tWc...re=channel_page

Here's a video from Symbelmyns

Khun talked about the girl Waii

I dont understand Thai so will someone kindly translate?

hey i dont know if anyone translate this yet but if some1 did im sorry..

the news was talking about JYP filing a lawsuit on Waii for giving out false news and making Junsu reputation bad..

and khun says "Shes getting sued?? I pity her". Then he talkes about how he doesnt know about this because we dont mess with each other business so if Junsu has a girl then thats his business we dont talk about it.

then the news lady was talking again.. they ask is it possible for Junsu to go to her house?? and they say its not possible..

thats basically it..

anyways Hi. I'm moe im lao/thai and chinese.. I'm a new 2pm fan...!!

^Whoa, they're filing a lawsuit against her? ... well hopefully things get settled and the boys aren't effected much by this. & welcome to the thread!

Congrats to 2PM for winning the July Only One Song Award! Haha, they've won twice in a row!

Too bad only Wooyoung and Chansung were there. I found it cute how Seulong told Chansung to thank I AM too. One day<3

& It's nice to know many seniors like 2PM! Woot now we can add Tasha to the list of admirers. :D

2PM Polaroid pics

Not sure if these were seen before,

2134125.jpg

^ TAEC<33

cr. daum

Guest yum-O

Just watched the TAT commercial. wahhh it's awesome!! I wanna go to Thailand NOW!! lol :D Phuket is wonderful. If you have a chance to go there, do not miss the show called 'Amazing Thailand' or something like that in Phuket. There are many elephants for tourists to ride and feed them. It's sooo fun. The elephants are so cute and very smart too.

Btw this vdo shows a bit of Let's Take a Break's BTS. The scene that Khun was doing the massage is so funny. I heard that he did many takes for this scene. Judging from the massage lady's facial expression, she seemed really into her job. :lol: mawahhaa!!! Poor Khun, he must be really hurt haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqARRyfezC4...feature=related

P.S. You can actually ignore Khun's interview from min .33 and beyond. YES, he's answering the questions about some girls who claimed to have a hot with our Junsu. He said he knew about the scandal from his mom who sent him the link. aww I love Khun's mom. She's a big fan and she really cares about her son and other 2pm members too. Anyway, what the MC guy said at the end of the vdo was so funny. :P

i think was lee_kim posted is fine... if i'm correct, it's only against the rules if it's a direct link to the download, the link lee_kim posted was to the website where the download was at, so it's ok ^-^l

my bad then..thank u for correcting me.. :)

... lol i think its time to leave soompi now ;P

im sorry if im bein rude towards u..it just that we have been warned a lot lately

please do visit here n posted more..im sure it will be much better with more ppl posting n sharing their thougths bout 2PM :D

2PM Polaroid pics

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9232/2134125.jpg

^ TAEC<33cr. daum

taec is so cute..hahha..everyone like giving normal smile n he suddenly do his okcat pose..lol

Guest khunnie-oppa

LQ/MQ 090730 Summer Festival - 2PM - I Hate You + Again & Again + 10 Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbbbuPXdgQ

Sorry for cutting the post. *^_^*

Khun's not on their performance ? 'cause i saw Junho sang his part on 'I Hate You" song. I was just curious why Khun's not there. But great performance though. and congratulations again for our boys in Winning @ M!Countdown. I'm so happy for them. ~♥

Guest cindyhtruong

hi guys, i have a friend thats in vietnam and going to go to singapore soon. does anyone know where she can buy korean cds like 2pm in vietnam or singapore? please help i really want 2pms singles!

Guest 143 minwoo 012

Thanks so much entermuriel & **lily** !! haha this chant is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I really find it so amazing how kpop fans are so hard core! :) it really makes me happy to see their support so much ^^

Guest mew.kitty

hi guys, i have a friend thats in vietnam and going to go to singapore soon. does anyone know where she can buy korean cds like 2pm in vietnam or singapore? please help i really want 2pms singles!

I've been to vietnam,

and in vietnam there's one store in SAIGON. it has all sorts of kpop cds (possibly includes 2PM. I dunno. **has lots of super junior and dbsk though**)

BUT vietnamese disks are crappy and does NOT last long. I recommend you to not get any in vietnam. It's not the REAL singles or anything. they downloaded the original stuff and put it on to cds. thats all I can say :]

anyways,

this is so cute;

2agol0z.gif

i can't stop looking at it XD

Guest beebz_x

I'm really happy that the boys won for I Hate You especially for Wooyoung because he was in his home town BUSAN, they are getting really popular seriously.

In the video of Khun talking about the whole Waii Junsu incident I think the reporter asked if there was a possibility that JYP would sue Waii, and when Khun heard the word SUE he was surprised but I don't think JYP is actually gonna sue her.

^Whoa, they're filing a lawsuit against her? ... well hopefully things get settled and the boys aren't effected much by this. & welcome to the thread!

Congrats to 2PM for winning the July Only One Song Award! Haha, they've won twice in a row!

Too bad only Wooyoung and Chansung were there. I found it cute how Seulong told Chansung to thank I AM too. One day<3

& It's nice to know many seniors like 2PM! Woot now we can add Tasha to the list of admirers. :D

2PM Polaroid pics

%7Boption%7D2134125.jpg

^ TAEC<33

cr. daum

The boys look so cute, especially Junho of course.

got from allkpop.com

JYP Sues Waii For Rumors With 2PM’s Junsu?

Looks like Waii won't be getting out of this as easy as she started it. JYP recently released an unofficial statement by simply responding on Twitter saying "Not true." The statement has relieved a lot of die hard fans of 2PM's very own Junsu, but does it mean trouble for Waii? According to Thailand news reporters, the Thai star will be getting a bite back in the richard simmons with a lawsuit. How much of it is true? We don't know. But with Khun's visit back to Thailand yesterday, he had been questioned about the situation. Trying not to get in the mess, he briefly replied stating that he had no idea about the lawsuit, but he would pity her if it was true.

tsktsk...that's what she gets from spreading what she calls "news".

cos 2pm never fails to amaze us with their dedication ~

yes, junsu. melovetobeyourfinger. :P

2m2usqw.jpg

taec's coming at you!

24eq0t4.jpg

woo is really into it ~ :D

r2nmue.jpg

jay, no! :P

2u54a45.jpg

awww taec. :wub: if that was a fan he was waving to, wow.

2872q9u.jpg

taec laughing :)

nmyc5w.jpg

i miss junsu's smile ~

so3hwl.jpg

being j to the u-n to the k... *dies*

2i0u92s.jpg

...then making woo laugh :D

1418adf.jpg

chansung, take it ooofff!!!

300he1f.jpg

boy, don't tempt me. :tears:

22dn4l.jpg

and you too, junhooo!!! grrr. he's teasing us. :P

2dsmu6r.jpg

laughing taec again :wub:

206zqit.jpg

leader's :o body

2uqfaf5.jpg

this is what you call undying passion. "water bomb"? pffft.

34g6pah.jpg

junho, you bad boy. :D

24qleea.jpg

and tadada the icing on our cake...

junho, you baaad boy. :w00t:

k4bkgg.jpg

i was holding my breath the entire time. boys, please take care of your health too! but thank you. as always, that was an awesome performance. and hottests, fighting! i really love this perf. they all looked happy. :)

Guest apricot

Well..I just came back from Allkpop. There's an article saying that Waii might be sued for the Junsu's rumor...Ouch, all for those things she said. Fake or not, she did the wrong thing to say it, JYP is under her beep!!

I like 2pm..my favourite is Wooyoung and Nickhun. I'm okay with the rest, but these two attracts me more. I might be liking Junsu a little..I think. Wooyoung is cute, he has a sense of humor and is witty. I'm surprised by Nickhun's personality though, given his looks I thought he would be more shy but no, that guy has a temper too!! And he's more outspoken than my first impression of him.

I'm currently watching their variety shows...now I know why stars like them. They are enjoyable to watch.

Guest jellyfish_mc

i just read the news in allkpop...ehm... don't know it was just rumour or not.... but i hope this problem can clear soon...

anyway...CONGRATS for 2PM Winning 'ONLY ONE SONG' on Mcountdown.... happy to see wooyoung n chansung received the award^^

i just received direct message from Jyp on twitter... it was the reply when i comment about 2pm's song for the next album... i'm really really touched, coz he's the one and maybe the only one CEO who read n reply message from the hottest by himself... i hope 2pm member update their twitter too (i just see khun the only one who update it ^^)

can't wait for 2pm next album... i believe i can be a big hit ^.^

jypmessage.jpg

Guest tikamicizia

Story behind the scenes from Wild Bunny

Credit: Kor-Eng Kirstyn, Source: 10asia.co.kr

It’s l.i.e..l.i.e,” Junho’s low voice is repeating very fast. Of course, these words are not toward “some high class famous magazine’s reporters. It is Junho doing this game with his stylist, “Sin Young Nuna’s fashion”, 10 minutes before the show. They repeat each letter of the words one by one continuously in order to win the game. Finally, Junho wins the game, and he makes this cute eye.

While walking into the studio, Jaebum, who is already very excited, holds on to the mike stand and is very into singing. Junho, who’s in such a good mood, jokes to Jaebum, “is this live café or what?” As these noisy boys settle down, and Nichkhun arrives from his personal schedule. Then the taping of Wild Bunny starts.

“Ah~~ I’m so embarrassed” this words are not said just because the camera is on, or the staffs are watching. When Wooyoung’s pictures appear on the screen, Nichkhun, previously seemed to be tired suddenly jumps up and laughs so hard. Like nothing better than their dorkiness and jokes to each other, 2PM members cannot be happier than this.

Junsu continuously commenting on the show with his Daegu accent, Chansung wear this cute frog socks, and Jaebum saying so many silly things out of the original script. They are all busy drinking water and wiping off their swept in a recess. Junho who were besides those members are acting as there’s no problem saying that, “we can take a nap in the van."

Wooyoung is being very mature, saying “don’t think of it as too much work, let’s just pretend like we are out to party late night”. Idols who reveal everything in front of camera, furthermore, they are hiding their gentle sides. Noona fans are staying up tonight again because of these wild bunnies.

taken from 2pm-online.com

anyway leadja pic from BTS wild bunny. he's so gorgeous in here! darn I envy his baby soft skin

http://www.2pm-online.com/gallery/displayi...=448&pos=14

lol his "double eyelids" expression his eyes become so biig

http://www.2pm-online.com/gallery/displayi...=448&pos=39

Guest wengchannie

090730 Summer Festival...

they are all hot...hope there's more pics from this festival..

miss khun who wasn't there..

jay..he's back from seattle??

his holiday so short... :o

did the water falling to them o fans??cz i can c fans wore raincoat isn't it...haha..

Archived