☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest i.said.hi

^ hahahha that's cool :D

LOL Jay never does UFO.

and whenever he does UFO there always like one worded. hahahahaha

he must have been in a good mood, since he's going back to seattle.

hmm. but hearing that jyp finished one of 2pm's songs, when would they start recording?

it seems as if jay isn't going to say in seattle for a long time D:

sucks. but at least he's going :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

090729 Ch7 Ent. News NichKhun Presenter for TAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCH7RCuM32s...feature=channel

cr: Symbelmyns

the last part 090728 2PM Wıld Buɲny EP 2 [5/5] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjOorfNwR4

cr: time2subs2

Jang Ang Ang WHY SOOOOO SCARY CUTTTTE i couldn't stop laughing i was like crying

when he MCing for Leadja photoshoot aaaahhhhh Mandu saranghae ♥♥♥♥♥♥

woww what a good news,, I was like "whoa, doesn't jay will be sad seeing taec can meet his family in the states while he can't do that"

now he can!!! he hasn't meet his family for a long time, right?

good for him,, whoaa I really love jyp. muahahha. he did the same thing with sohee, right?

me to i'm so happy for him Leadja deserve this trip

well all the boys deserve a break to meet their families

i remember i have read before an interview (in 2OD) for him saying his family came to korea and see him perfoing

i_o_ui thank you so muuuuuuch for all Thai Prince pix and gif

his hair look long already :o it must he was cutting it every week

OMO he looks so cuuuuute chubby cute kid XD

take off with Little Bi wink ;) enjoy

1248252055.gif

Guest xscapereality

^ umm.

i don't think that's a good thing.

really. all Jay wants is privacy. DON'T GO TO HIM IN THE AIRPORT PEOPLE.

seriously. in korea he has NO PRIVACY. let him be. don't bombard him in the airport. don't stalk him in the airport.

you guys... he's human give him some space. it's obvious some people will recognize him in the airport, perhaps in asiana airlines. but don't just go to the airport to meet jay. i know they're grateful towards their fans, but c'mon. give jay some personal space and privacy.

it's not cool to just go to the airport to see him.

i second that. even though i'm happy that he could see his family again.

anways.. omg time2sub2 is jjang!. <3 thanks for uploading & subbing wildbunny. HAHAHA i loved this episode too!

haha them running away from their manager was hilarious. (:
too bad taec wasn't there for the photoshoot though.

i_o_ui & seafood
: thanks for the gifs! i laughed so at woooyoung's. hopefully taec will be back for the next episode?

Guest lisasa320

YAY!!! JAY finally gets to see his family!!! I'm So happy for him omg!! hahahaha Oh man I haven't had a chance to watch the second ep of Wild Bunny But I will! Aww Thank you guys for always sharing such lovely pics of PM and of course JAAAAAAAAY! <3 I hope to see the one day soon

I hope Jay has a safe trip and have fun back in seattle and gets to see all his friends and Fam <3 awww just thinking about how happy he will be makes me happy too! :D

Guest mz simmonz

:)

I'm happy for all the boys getting to go back home, especially Jay..I've always wondered why he didn't get to see them for so long? Since Taec goes back to the U.S. quite a few times since he's missed filming on certain things..and Boston is a further flight from Korean than Seattle is so it's not distance reason..hmm if anyone knows, I'm curious ;)

but happy that they get to rest and spend some tlc with the loved ones.

it's a rainy day, glad time2sub2 posted up subbed WILD BUNNY :D now i have something to do hahah

Guest hongalong

I think Jay would be happy to see some fans atleast, remember the sad subway incident LOL?

of course not like crazy fans D: maybe some acknowledgement lol w/e

ANYWAY even though this wild bunny ep was hilarious (love woo!!)

but I hope the rest were more like the first ep, the photoshoot was funny and all but it was so much like "I'm a celebrity and this is my schedule", I understood the concept and how its taking pictures non-idol-like, but I want something more "wild" LOL

anyway it was funny and entertaining :) can't wait for more!

Guest lec8504
omg so agree with you.. chansung's face is just perfect. he's indeed a walking statue. no doubt. muahahhaa. if his hair was short from the beginning I'm sure his fans can surpass khun.. I also think chansung is more handsome than khun.. buuut his personality doesn't scream charming prince, yet.. he still soooo maknae, really a big baby bear. lol. I'm sure in the future when he has gain his confidence. gaaaaaah many noona will faint bcoz of him...

just like in introduce star's survival. he looks more confidence with girls than when he was in idol army. huihuihuiu. for now I still want my baby-ish maknae who love to eat his hyungs.. haha

chansung is really handsome..he was actually the first one i noticed when I was introduce to 2pm...but Khun..is such a prince..his mannerisms/looks/way of speaking/everything...hehe <3 But chansung..esp as he gets older...he's just hot...lol..dorky n hot. You are so right, he is like a baby bear :D But i think chansung n khun are both handsome..in different ways...depending on what you like...i perfer khun right now hehe.

Guest jhshinee

I agree with the person above ^ I always loved Chansung it was love at first sight but others didnt start to love him like this until he cut his hair. I thought he was hot with long hair or short. Nobody is gonna still my chansung away now lol.

Guest Starlight~*

honestly chansung was the first i noticed and found cute, CUZ of his long hair XD i have a liking for guys with longer hair so haha. But when he cut it i thought of him even more handsome, and after losing weight and so on : Just WOHA he IS freaking hot O_O. I think he has a very charismatic face. For all the other boys in 2pm: so cute and dorky. Seeing their real personalities makes me like them as actual persons, not perfect idols with hot bodies or so :D Thats what makes them different in my opinion^^ I just wished to see more of Junho._. i dot get to see much of him, dunno why hahaha xD i will start searching xD Ah and thanx for those Khunny gifs!!! I love them!! Saved them all haha :P

Guest JenJenn

i just finished watching wild bunny ep. 2

OMGGGG~

khunnie looks so cute during the photoshoot :wub:

woooyoung was tooo funny . LOLOL.

the angel&devil thing, he looked scary >_>

i was actually lol'ing .

leader was so hot, :D

Guest candyapple1111

I really wanna be Taec and Jae's friend. They seem to have so much fun together. can't wait until the DorkyDuo returns.

The first ep was wild but this seems lame. I thought they would do things that they wanted to do but couldn't as idols. Maybe they would go to an amusement park, a concert , find a spot for jae to bboy in, go to someplace like dave and busters etc. Those normal things that everyday people do. Honestly 2pm is so dorky that watching them play board games would be funny.

Guest junho-world

I watched the first episode of Wild Bunny and I thought it was very funny!

There isn't another show like Wild Bunny so I think it's one of a kind.

It's nice to see 2PM acting goofy and just having fun.

2PM are at their best here! Can't wait for more episodes!

been watching wild bunny

& they are all such goofballs

especially wooyoung ! haha

i loved his photoshoot xD

all their photos were great

i loved chansung's facial expression in his photos

so manly~ ^^

brings me back to their idol army days

Khun was so cute in the CF. Lol, I really don't have any other words to describe him other than CUTE! :3 He's so baby-faced it's unbelievable, haha.

& I'm glad to hear Jay's going back home. (Where did he say this?) He hasn't gone back for like 2 years right? I think. But yeah, if he is, then that's nice. Taec is back already I believe? Haha, one comes back and one leaves. >:

g-yo

I'm not sure if you're talking about this shirt, but you can kinda see it here.

ptw45.jpg

Guest sopya

I'm happy for Jay being with his family and friends again. I'm sure it's going to be hard for him to say goodbye and return to Korea. Well, anyone knows how long will he be in the U.S.? I hope he gets enough time to rest and be with his family. :)

They all deserve a vacation for a great job!!! :)

Guest lec8504

heheh I think JYP made all of the boys sign up for twitter....only Khun has updated his twitter with pics and a post though :)

Guest marbles5080

Aww I missed Taecyeon at Wild Bunny episode 2 photo shoot.

This week I'm going to Drive from Ca to Seattle. Hehe. It would be so cool if i saw Jay. >.<

Guest she-smiles
^ I have a feeling that jyp only wrote one / a couple of songs for 2pm's next album.

there is a possibility that the rest of the songs will be made my 2pm themselves? i don't know. wasn't there a tweet by jyp saying that in the next album that's to be released in fall, some songs would be composed by 2pm?

that would be sweet. our boys got potential.

i still can't get over jae's lyrics in navi's song.

:)

khunnie's cf/song is so cute! even though i don't understand a thing.

i wanna visit thailand now. it was quite persuasive. haha. <33

& his baby/kid photos are adorable!

their wild bunny photoshoot was sexy yet hilarious.

woodong -- he never fails to humor me.

and maknae.... omg, he is one very sexy maknae.

i'm sad taec wasn't there. heck, i'm sad when just one is missing.

glad to know that the boys are getting rest (going home, getting breaks).

they need it. and they truly deserve it.

thanks everyone, for the updates. i feel so behind. :(

Archived