☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soapopolous

sexy movements by sexy guys.

i cant believe they're real. i swear they are robots sent by aliens to hypnotise us.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9382/sexyjae1.gif http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7645/sexykhun1.gif http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4716/sexytaec1.gif

credits to bestiz

those were hot but the robots comment made me laugh! haha congrats to our boys! they looked so shocked and then excited and then happy! let's keep voting :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HelloCrystal

Hey guys I recently heard the song Again & Again by 2PM and liked it so I did a beatboxing video to it. Let me know what you think please :)

Again & Again Beatbox

I've watch most of your beatboxing videos..and you are AMAZING! Keep it up..extremely entertaining to watch =)

If you get a chance..can you beatbox to Because I'm Stupid or UR MAN by SS501? =D

oh yeah, it makes me laugh when you go "hmm" right before you beatbox! gets me everytime even when I'm expecting it! haha

-Crystal Nguyen-

^^ they changed it? whatever happened to the old one? :) will vote like mad... still trying to figure out how to upload the pics. i got to the uploading part but my pics won't show. :(

in the meantime, i made icons ~

js37.jpgcs4.jpgjb6.jpgjh7.gifty5.jpgwy10.jpgnk4.jpg

and just because it fit ~ js36.jpg muahahaha!

edit: hope someone knows how to upload pics in the voting thingie and tell us. :) it says i have to register the pics? but it doesn't tell me how to do it...

Guest ANGee<3

Oooo Congratzz to our boys~^^

stalkingfraud I just go back and forth between Jay and Khun mostly...and then some Wooyoung occasionally.

Hahaha~ But I love all the boys<33

I know! Khun had a different outfit on and it matched. That is WIN!^^;;

I loved it.

Oh I know what you mean about our SHINee boys...it's like I wanted them to win AND 2PM too. Haha. It's hard being a HOTTEST and a SHINee fan... :/

Oh my gaww!

widdy! That is soo cute >_<

Banana monster!^^*

I really like this performance more than their first one ^_~

It was really good.

Anyways! Thank you sharers for all the pics/gifs and links^^

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

OMG!! CONGRATS to the 2PM Boys!!!

awesome performance. awesome EVERYTHING lol.

Wooyoungiee!!! why must you look so freakin HOTT!!

**lily** thank you for sharing your icons. of course I totally love the wooyoungie one. LOL

hahahha the last one made me laugh xD

Whoo! 2PM all the way!!!

edit: hahah i forgot to mention... hahahh those leather pants look good on them but i keep imagining how sqeaky they must be xD

Guest htruc

Congratulations 2PM!!! Finally, they've won (on Music Bank)!!!

Without watermark

200906121411591002_1.jpg

With watermark

20090612_12448137301.jpg

Credits: maxmovie, jknews

Khun's outfit matches so much better, it could still be improved. But it's definitely way better than Mnet's outfit. I mean what was with the khaki pants? He just stood out so much.

And I'm not liking the masks either, I don't mind them if they just have it worn, but not on their chins, just hanging on their shirt, like how Junho had it during their win.

guys vote for 2PM..they have to win

even though they are ahead they other group's vote are going up hella fast

you can vote every 10 seconds

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=252

ALso vote for nickhun

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=248

{ Sorry to cut your entry short =]

Hey! It seems like 2PM votes is moving rather slow :(

Lol! Anyway I'm told that if we were to comment at the below..

It would help earn points. :B

Rmb to COMMENT & VOTE!

Hwaiting, HOTTESTS! :D

Lol. I felt like I'm spamming this page!

Sorry about it. :B Just wish to convey this message to all. ;)

Guest *bBy_J

so im at work and im reading all of your comments on how GREAT the performance was...

omg youtube is blocked and it's driving me crazy !

i already got in trouble because i went on my iphone and tried to watch it and my manager was like PUT THAT AWAY

but .... 2pm is TOTALLY WORTH IT

OMG I CANT WAIT TIL I GET HOME TO SEE IT.

AND WATCH TAEC'S INTERVIEW !!

Guest mslindavang

QUESTION.

is "HOTTEST" a forum website? i kno its like the fans but... i guess how do u BECOME a "HOTTEST" tell me please

Guest smileforgrace

Congratulations to 2PM!

Their 2nd "I Hate You" performance was so much better! :D

And I'm so glad they changed Nickhun's pants... although the blue still bothers me.

I think Wooyoung has the best outfit! (=

I've always liked 2PM but I recently started watching them in variety shows and music shows and I just fell in love with their personalities and charisma :wub: Especially Taec ^^

It's going to be heartbreaking to see him on MNet's Scandal but I'm also excited to see it because we get to see how he treats his lady... and I'm really curious ^-^

Are they coming out on Kim Jun Eun's Chocolate tomorrow? I saw fancams of their performance on YouTube but not the actual thing...

Edit:

VOTE FOR JAEBUM!

allkpop’s Hottest Male Star Under 25

Guest Eltoshen

Taec was so awesome. His interview shows that he's a pure person. Okay, undoubtedly my favorite member of 2PM now. :D

I'm going to make him my role model, rofl.

QUESTION.

is "HOTTEST" a forum website? i kno its like the fans but... i guess how do u BECOME a "HOTTEST" tell me please

:lol: very simple if you like them & support them then there you a hottest lmao. I hope

i'm explaining it right. I mean you can sign up to become an official hottest but i think that are only for korean fans.

Guest suzic87

I love the mnet show cos it really shows the guys personalities and stuff and can't wait for the others and it just makes me love them more esp Taec (not being biased or anything :P)

Guest beebz_x

I'm so happy for them !

I liked the last performance, and I also liked this one.

They looked great especially Wooyoungie, I love how he dressed.

Simple and Sexy. Junsu too.

Guest Jess_Ma

CONGRATS on the WIN!!!!

hope they'll be just as successful with 니가 밉다!!!~ ♥

투피엠 화이팅!!!~

Guest Beth92

Why do they have a unbroadcasted version? Did 2PM perfom several times on music bank? And then the PDs choose the best performance to air on TV?

Archived