☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glfishy24

i have a question: does taec have a facebook? just curious. also before i forget to mention, i watched their performance of bi's bad boy and rainism and it was HOT!!

he used to. i think he disabled it, lol

theres a fanclub on fb for him that his friends created and in the earlier comments, taecyeon ok replied saying "is this really necessary" but the link is gone from his name

so i'm guessing he disabled it :P

anyways...

i was gone for just ONE day and there are 5 pages i have to go through!

but thank God it wasn't a waste of time!

MNET HEROES

omg! A MUST SEE FOR ANYBODY WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT!

thats the hottest performance YET! mann. they were amazing!

especially chansung! he shined!!!

hopefully i can get a mpeg file for it so i can put it on my ipod xD

taecc~ oh so sexxyyy. thanks for those pics up there ^^

and what? yubinn?? is there something going on...? lol

hahaha <3 2PM!!! keep up the good work boys :]

HOLD UP!

how do you purchase those 2pm phone accesories?!?!

i went to the site and its for korean money?!

ahh!!

Guest hypocrite

puahuahuahuahu, he's faceless expression has been his trademark since then...too adorable!!!

wonder what he's thinking... haha

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6448/taec.jpg

^he's thinking, "why am I so freakin handsome???" LOL

taecc~ oh so sexxyyy. thanks for those pics up there ^^

and what? yubinn?? is there something going on...? lol

ohh, that was an old story/gossip i think. :P if u read about it in yoobin's thread, u'll know what happened, coz in yoobin's thread, they kinda gave u a lot of youtube videos to watch, in particular minutes or seconds, what they did to each other (like eye contact and etc) just to prove that something is going on between them. they even called yoobin and taec, coco couple. because both of them have darker skin than the rest. there was also some rumours about yoobin and junsu going on as well. i reckoned u know about that already rite? huhu. hope this helps.

Guest kiwikwis

hey! this is my first time posting. i've been a silent lurker for awhile now but thought i would contribute to the discussion. i saw that nichkhun was in the preview for next week's mnet ice princess, the show where Solbi is training to be an ice skater of some sort. It looks cute and endearing from the preview. Just thought those Khunnie lovers would like a heads up! :D

Guest PunchNine

I didn't like their stage outfits when the boys themselves wear it, but the clothes look great on their chibi dolls!!

The dolls are so cute. I'd love to have a set ><

These rumours are rampant and baseless, and shouldn't be made a big deal of. There was even rumours of how Yoobin and Jaebum used to date... LOL (i know, wtf?!?)

so yeah, don't take it tooo seriously.

Guest mika.16

HHAHA wooyoung's baby photos are so damn cute & hilarious lol, he is FIERCE even as a baby! lool

(and yeah, why does Jay never mention his father..? I guess this is too personal for anyone to know for sure).

Did they appear on Music Bank this week?

Omo.. this thread is surely moves fast.. It was just yesterday since my visit and I have to track back like five pages or more.. but it's not that I'm complaining, since I got treated by the awesome pics and vids,, (thanks for sharing guys,,)

another noona!!welcome to the club kaliya!!hahaha..yeap, i had ur mindset too but changed immediately after watching the Idol Show episodes!and also Jae's dorkiness and abs and moves and...heh. :blush:

you should too :D let's spread the 2PM love[and hunkiness]!! ;)

Hahaha.. I've watched all the subbed idol Show in the youtube and it makes me fall hard for them.. Those boys are sooo dork.. I love how they're being so chaotic and not so idol-wise :P And of course who can resist the leader' abs??? :blush: hehehe..

That "Special Hero" peformance was SO FREAKIN' HOT!!!! I had to hold in the screams and remind myself I'm a noona to them... but heck, it had me looking like this :w00t: .

You got my words.. when I watched it I was like what the hktikjhb.. They was so FREAKIN" HOT!!!!! And I can't even remember that I'm noona to them.. The sexy rainism.. and Magnae fierce look.. Man.. I feel like committing a crime towards Magnae now.. :lol:

The song battle.. Wow.. they're soo talented.. Jun Bothers are ROCKS!! Junsu voice is awesome as usual.. and Junho.. wow I never knew that he has nice voice.. Btw, I notice that all of them are there but Jay, Taec, and Chansung didn't actively participate.. they're like just cheering.. did anyone know why? I'm just curious..

P.S. dramaqueennur and eija, thank you for the warm welcome.. and oh.. Jun Ji I like your siggy.. can I use it too??? :D

HHAHA wooyoung's baby photos are so damn cute & hilarious lol, he is FIERCE even as a baby! lool

(and yeah, why does Jay never mention his father..? I guess this is too personal for anyone to know for sure).

Did they appear on Music Bank this week?

eh? :o jay never mention his father? but i think i saw his family picture, seemed like everyone is happy. jay, his brothers, mom and dad. they.looked.happy.

at least, i hope so. :)

Guest karamelsuki

i just made noonas club blinkie ..

*cos im their noonas too :D*

so feel free if u want to use :D

YOOOOOOOO XD

nunanuna.gif

Ohmyggggg! They all look sooooo good.

& I really like Chansung's hairstyle now, where he comb down the fringe <3!

Anybody know how to get this magazine or so?

But am not from Korea. :( Am from Singapore.

Credit: Bestiz + 2am2pm.com

d00053074a29343dcb9d7.jpg

d00053074a29343ce15e9.jpg

d00053074a29343f4fe66.jpg

d00053074a29343fe2696.jpg

d00053074a293440a2ee1.jpg

d00053074a29344076749.jpg

d00053074a29344211706.jpg

d00053074a29343b85bbe.jpg

I got a shock when I see these photos.

Lol. I thought I saw Bi instead of Junho.

Hehehe. It's Junho rite?

Lol. :D

Credit: Bestiz

0005hre.jpg

0007w.jpg

0008zvj.jpg

0010h.jpg

Guest she-smiles

our mandoo is so freakin' adorable!

he still looks the same, except taller and more handsome.

:)

klt & torresnn

thanks for sharing those photos of the boys.

our boys seriously needs to do more photoshoots.

i haven't seen much since their comeback,

except for their promotion pictures.

i also found this on bestiz.

leader jae is bugging the heck out of our mandoo.

haha <33

woo.gif

Archived