☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Do0mAid

Okay that Bi Tribute was so amazing (-ly hot). I must comment on each member.

Jaebeom - dancing perfection as usual, and killer "down the chest" body move~

Taec - Holy-omg. When Taec did his glare at the camera, my eyes went like this... O_O. It was so intense and hot.

Junsu - I think his eyes were made for eyeliner? He looks better in eyeliner than I would? His eyes are just amazing?

Chansung - W-O-W. Maknae is a big boy now XD and growing up very nicely. He definitely was one of the highlights of the performance and opened and closed the show great. He also looks really good in eyeliner~

Wooyoung - I agree with the others, he needs to stop this silly "diet" thing! I was shocked to see how thin his arms looked =(.

Junho - great dancing, and hilarious that he looked just like the real Rain doing the performance ^_^

It's too bad Khunnie couldn't be there, but he does have to show Thailand some love ^^.

Sidenote: Along with Wooyoung seeming too thin... does anyone else think Jae is getting TOO muscular? It's just a preference thing, but I don't like how when he flexs you can see the veins haha looks weird... reminds me of a bodybuilder type body eh.

There's SO much stuff to watch I don't even know where to start. Khun Scandal, Battle Song, Khun in Thailand @_@!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foreverasian3

Rainism and Bad guy perf was so hot. I think

they did very well. Not to mention Chansung, wowed

me. Seriously, he's suppose to be the cute maknae, but

he was just so yum. xD Their dance never fails to amuse me.

So talented these guys. Too bad Khun wasn't there

it would be more complete.

HAHA, Taec working out was so funny. His face is like

wrinkly and cringing. Jay is hot, honestly though I don't

want him too ripped, because his veins popping out really

scare me. But his body is still <3~

Guest widdy

sorry if this was posted before but it doesn't hurt to see this cutie over and over again, does it? :D

2PM Taecyeon's Killing smile @ COEX Event Taec is such a killer omg..

cr: mylove2pm

the girl who's dating him in Mnet Scandal is so SO lucky!! *jealous* xD

hope Taec's having a great time with her. This kind of opportunity doesn't come often^^

Taec is hot, cute, and funny... who wouldn't fall in love with him? He will gain more recognition and fans I'm sure

Guest isabella91

Sidenote: Along with Wooyoung seeming too thin... does anyone else think Jae is getting TOO muscular? It's just a preference thing, but I don't like how when he flexs you can see the veins haha looks weird... reminds me of a bodybuilder type body eh.

Sorry for cutting your post, hope you don't mind, but I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

When I saw those pictures of Jay flexing his arms I was shocked! I mean, it is sexy that he's muscular and all that, but I'm afraid that if he continues working out a lot, soon his body will look like a bodybuilder's! Nyehhh. Maybe Jay should stop working out for a while. Ask Junsu to do it for him or something. Haha.

But other than that, the boys are lookin' smexeyh! Oh Chansung, I've fallen for you even more boy! :wub:

Guest rawkstar p i n k

o.O;; Jay being TOO muscular? He still looks ridiculously scrawny to me.

I do though have to go back and look at the whole WooYoung thing. I haven't noticed and I'm surious.

Guest bbgroove

Truthfully, my only problem with the performance was the camera angles...

Like there were times where the screen blurred because the camera went left and right to quick, or moved down to fast...

and then when it went to a pan out of the audience... there were two times where it should have stayed on the boys because you missed a lot of their dance moves

other than that... (O_O);kajdf iasiugh iusdgh !!!!!!! -dies-

Guest Kiss Me

I found pictures of 2pm when they recorded for Star King.

img175625eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Aww, doesn't it look like JayTaec is holding hands? ^^ <3

img183825eb25b325b525ec.jpg

img183725eb25b325b525ec.jpg

img176225eb25b325b525ec.jpg

I have a thing with guys drinking out of water bottles.... Junsu looks HOT!

img179525eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Why is leader Jay's face blurred?! T_T

img182325eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Cleavage!!! *drool*

img180625eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Cute kid

img182925eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Maknaeeeee!

img181125eb25b325b525ec.jpg

Credit: as tagged & 2pm-online

Guest bbgroove

(O_O) is that a little child between all of them?

AH!!! I love when little kids go on Star King... Ho Dong goes insane adorable on them hahahaha

is this from the episode that will be aired this weekend?

Guest TKna

Truthfully, my only problem with the performance was the camera angles...

Like there were times where the screen blurred because the camera went left and right to quick, or moved down to fast...

and then when it went to a pan out of the audience... there were two times where it should have stayed on the boys because you missed a lot of their dance moves

other than that... (O_O);kajdf iasiugh iusdgh !!!!!!! -dies-

Totally agree w/ you on this...damn camera man lol but aside from that our boys was mighty HOT HOT. I watched it during my lunch break and this noona did not want to go back to work...lol. wooyoung need to eat more....baby getting way too thin...come to noona...noona will feed you. omo and changsung....that boy is growing up to be a fine looking man lol! too bad khun wasn't there then it will be perfect ahehe. ok enough of my spazzing...!!! ****waves to all the noonas out there****

Guest luna81

How come Jae's arm doesn't look freaky in the star king pictures but it look freaky in the working out one. I don't want him to get too big. :(

Guest candyapple1111

wow thanks kiss for the translation. I think baby needs a confidence boost. It's okay to admire him but it almost seems like he's putting himself down. Jay your cute, funny, amazing and I wish you were on more shows.

Guest she-smiles

taec just proved why he has the name cat.

look at those sexy eyes. *fangirl screaming*

22.gif

20.gif

21.gif

O M G !

and this is why i love the guy.

also.

i have been very impressed with maknae lately. :wub:

23.gif

cr: oneday

hi hottests, finally i wanted to write something coz i've been silent reader for a lot while! well i am 89er, so i guess only maknae (my love) and junho (my love too) are younger than me?? im a first yr medical student,but still acting childishly whenever i watch these hot guys. seriously, im spazzing like :w00t:

ok, heres my story. i got to know them since their first single (10 out of 10), just because yoobinnie was in their mv (and i heart yoobin!) but i have to say that taec gave me the bestest attraction. aahhh :rolleyes: ok then i kinda neglected them, i didnt watch them much, i know silly me.

but then, after i found out their AAA mv, i was like ohmigod, are these guys the same naughty boys i watched during 10 out of 10 ? they've grown up very well!! :P first that attracted was junsu, he's damn good looking, especially when he did the again&again while he's climbing up the stairs (in the mv) u know, his jaw lines, gave me hard time to re-inflate my lungs (i cant breath properly) damn junsu! kekeke. so i found out that they were hosting idol army and were in the hotblood shows. I watched all of those videos, and i cant help but fall in love to this group. B) . taec for me, huh, i love him! i dunno whether im gonna watch his 'scandal' or not, coz i dun watch nickhun's. huhu. it's tooooo heartbreaking, hate mnet! :tears:

and now, maknae and junho. i heart them. junho, because he ACTUALLY has the bestest voice ever, but i think he's always being underrated. i hope ppl out there can realize his real talents, stop resembling him with RAIN. RAIN is RAIN, junho is my love junho. :)

maknae. chansung. omg, i cudnt stop laughing watching his gifs. the one during happynewyear greetings. hes uber cute! i watched mnet heroes yesterday, and this morning, and 10 minutes ago, and 1 minutes ago, ohmigod, hes more than a fine looking man!can i be the stick? hehee

hey, i gotta agree that mandoo wooyoung is so skinny, my arms are lot bigger than his! :o

im chingu? or noona? im chinguna...hihi

hi asyhleyzul..

welcome to this thread..hehe

so your fave is tow baby?

Baby Jun and Baby Chan ?

I agree that I love Junsu but Junho voice is so love,.

thanks! u'r very welcoming!

yup, i gotta say maknae, junho and taec are my fav now!!!!!! keke

Guest karamelsuki

* i want to buy chansung * ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

HE IS SO SEXY RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW *DIES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH XD

*watching the performance before going to campus*

thanks for those gif <3

Guest readsandgeeks

Thanks for the Mnet performance vids!

must say, this noona went :blush: looking at them

oh yeah, the cameraman failed man.i wanna see the NEW dance moves for the remix.why did he keep zooming the camera in and out or blurring them boys?is he an anti? :crazy:

oh yeah, was Mnet Heroes show are u guys talking abt?sounds interesting!haha..and the Battle Song show was great!love the AAA dance with tht old school romance song! :P

ouuhh..Nickhun hv gd genes!his mom dun look Chinese!his sister is pretty!

on a side note: oh yes, our Woo Youngie is getting thinner.his arms are waaayyyy smaller than mine!he looked more buff in the Idol Show.maybe we shld sign a petition and send it to Park Jin Young.

Jae looks hot in the gym pics!yes, the veins-popping-out pic was very HULK. dun worry HOTTESTs, after working out the veins do tht.or when it is flexed.just hope Jae dun do the "vein" thing too much.it kinda doesn't suit him.

ok last one!

were the boys singing and dancing with the kid in star king?may i know what episode it is?

have a great weekend people!! :lol:

edit: @ashleyzul chinguna??that's a gd word!hahaha..so ppl no nd to be confused over their status! ;)

Archived