Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

LOL chingu?

that's friend in Korean...

how about.. Dong gap?

that's "same age" in korean xD;

LOL. I Love how we all Create this little thing among us Soompi 2Pm fans~ lol

I think Some people are getting confused on how this works~ lol

In Korea, the way the define a relationshio is in 3 ways, (from a Woman's perspective)

- 누나 & 동생 (Nuna & Dongsaeng): This is if the female is older than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 동생 & 오빠 (DongSaeng & Oppa): If the female is Younger than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 친구 & 친구 (ChinGu & ChinGu) : If the female is the same age as the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

So it doesn't matter by months, it really goes by years.

Ex:

Me & Khun are both 88ers but he is older than me by 2 months. And Taec is younger than me by 2 months.

BUT it doesnt matter because we ALL are 88ers. So we fall into the ChinGu Group.

But some of my friends younger than me by 1 year dont care & are like we arent dongsaeng & nuna/unnie. We are/can be Chingu~ lol

Well i hope this clear things up & where each group we AWESOME HOTTIES FANS belong too~ hehe! ^_^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thealien.

Junsu becomes more attractive each passing day x]

i seriously find his eyes so attractive!!! they're my favorite part of him ^-^

-bias mode- (: Now that you've stated that, his eyes really are adorable/attractive. @-@

I am actually looking forward to seeing Junsu on Mnet Scandal, only to see how he is with women. :)

I am too. (: I actually want everyone in 2PM to appear on it at least once. I really want to see that other side of each one of the guys.

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Chanie looks very proud of his hair in that picture. I also think he looks more 'magnae-like' with that hairdo. LOL.

Speaking of Noonas, Dongsaengs, and Chingus. I'm a Dongsaeng so I get to call all of them Oppa. The only sad thing is that most of them prefer Noonas. )": Lucky Unnis. XD

P.S. This thread is growing really fast. In the last four-five hours we gained like two-pages. (:

We HOTTESTS really are hot. (:

Guest badtzmarujung

LOL. I Love how we all Create this little thing among us Soompi 2Pm fans~ lol

I think Some people are getting confused on how this works~ lol

In Korea, the way the define a relationshio is in 3 ways, (from a Woman's perspective)

- 누나 & 동생 (Nuna & Dongsaeng): This is if the female is older than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 동생 & 오빠 (DongSaeng & Oppa): If the female is Younger than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 친구 & 친구 (ChinGu & ChinGu) : If the female is the same age as the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

So it doesn't matter by months, it really goes by years.

Ex:

Me & Khun are both 88ers but he is older than me by 2 months. And Taec is younger than me by 2 months.

BUT it doesnt matter because we ALL are 88ers. So we fall into the ChinGu Group.

But some of my friends younger than me by 1 year dont care & are like we arent dongsaeng & nuna/unnie. We are/can be Chingu~ lol

Well i hope this clear things up & where each group we AWESOME HOTTIES FANS belong too~ hehe! ^_^

Thank you For explaination Now I understand :lol:

I'm in Nuna Group. Yehhh :P

Guest iluvyooh

I'm stuck calling all of them oppas

except for changsung and junho

we are FRIENDS [CHINGU]. Lol.

Weird.

Even though changsung is 9 months older then me. =(

Whoa, everything is moving very fast.

I gotta go back about 10 pages.

--

Guest cheezychunnie

OMG!!!is it juz me or what?

i cant stop watching that fancam of taecyeon in that kim jung eun's chocolate..

he's is superrrrrr sexy!!!!!

jay is actually my fave but looking at that fancam, taecyeon is driving me crazy...

i don even remember how many times have i watched that fancam..

i strongly recommend this fancam to all 2pm's fans :)

aigoo!!

Guest jennieeeee

Hi guys im new :) my name is Jennie :D

and i LOVE 2PM, my latest obsession is Taec<3

he is sooooo sexy, i love him in suits!!

so I've been stalking this thread for awhile now and i wanted to participant in discussions in this thread soo yeah ahahahha

i'm pretty jealous that Taec is filming the scandal show TT_____TT but i have to tolorate with it LOL and i want to see how he treats his girlfriend :)

P.S i'm a 93'er - i call them oppas :D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S.S my first post!! :D

Guest Crazedphase.

^

OmiGod Taec has become my new obsession too

I don't know theres

something about him which makes you like him

more and more and more

Yeah it kinda sucks

most of the boys like noona's -___-

Low in Suits was soooo HOTT

It would've been even nicer if Jay took his shirt off ^^

edit~~

Jay looks so cute in this gif

CuteJay.gif

credit:bestiz

Guest Stephy18

I'm a 90er!!!

They're all older than me.

Chansung, Junho, and I could be friends.

However Chansung is older than me by 9 days...

I find it fun that we HOTTEST are making some connections with each other.

Which makes us united and a closer tight family with the same interest, 2PM.

Cant wait for all the variety shows this weekend...

The boys are always entertaining and makes me crack up like crazy...

BOYS WERE FREAKIN HOT IN THE DRESS SHIRTS AND PANTS!!! O SO FIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!!

Taek was so cute in the fancam of him dancing to rain song.....love him!!!

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

hehe i've been lurking around on this thread for a while. I'm not new to 2PM... well kinda. I actually found out about them when I saw a topic that they came out with their 2nd album back in april. I got more into them when I saw Junsu in the MV.

i was like... askajsdhflkjahsd who is that hott man?! lol.

But now after watching idol army and all the other variety shows and stuff... i can't help but love them all. my favorites are actually Wooyoung and Taec.... for now. haha i feel like it's going to change soon though. xD

this is like..not my first post but i'm gonna try to be active here :]

well i saw how u guys were doing that age thing, noona, dongsaeng, or chingu back there, i guess i'll declare what i am too lol.

i guess im not a set one cuz i'm noona to 2, Junho & Chansung, i didnt really know that Junho was '90, i was kinda favoring him more, i guess i srsly have a thing for younger guys lol. but um yea, dongsaeng is good :P or maybe just chingu..cuz i see the dongsaengs got alotta '90ers & down, i'm '89 haha so idk.

mmk, share,

lol uhh yea

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4425/1244081653jay1.gif

c. as tagged, reup. tinateukbum

lol same here. i'm a noona to Junho & Chansung. I'm an 89 also. Wooyoung is older than me by like 7 months.

LMFAO!!! that pic of Jay xDDD

I just came from watching star trek (3rd time :D ) and Jay's eyes... it just reminded me of Spock's eyebrows xD

Guest glfishy24

another fancam at Kim Jung Eun's chocolate yippee!!

2PM@Kim Jung Eun's chocolate 090603

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pWsw81NOs

credit to: Yayoiza and mylove2pm

i CANNOT stop watching that clip!

taec looks so freaking HOT! omg! i cannot get enough of that guy!

seriously.. one day.. ONE DAY i'm going to meet him and make him mine :wub:

lol jk other taec fans.. it's just my dream xD

2PM Schedule for this week

credits to: 2pm-online

6/5 Fri.

[record] M.net scandal (taec) T__________T

6/6 Sat.

[TV] 05:15pm MBC introduce Star's friend Season2 (taec, JS)

i can't wait for these two things on the schedule!

1. mnet scandal: although i'm probably cry.. i'm still really excited to see taec

i just love that guy too much to hate the girl xD

2. i wanna see taec's friend! lol. i wanna know how they act together xD

man. i feel really stalkerish, but i'm glad i'm surrounded by other people who feel the same way i feel ^^

nathaliesan

CUTE FAN ART BTW! :D

Guest eija

this thread surely moves fast..glad to see more people are into them :lol:

i'm in the noona club! older than jay by 3 months. :D i read somewhere that 2PM's fanbase ranges from teens to women in their 40s, but the bulk of the hottests are in their 20s. it's their image, i guess. even if most of them are younger, us noonas don't really feel that guilty crushing on them cos they're not the pretty/cutesy boys type. they're the hot/amazing/awesome/adorkable type. :D

sorry to cut ur post..absolutely agreed with what u said here..

probably due to their matured imaged lots of older people like them..older?? ahaha..

well im older than all of them sighhh..lovin them is like a sin..but i cant help it

they are way too adorable..count me into the NOONA club..

noona..dongsaeng..chingu or whatever..all of us are HOTTEST

i stop breathing when i saw junho pic..he keep on gettin hotter day by day..

and im glad that woo look much better now compared to their comeback

thanx for all the pics n clips

and dramaqueennur..i dont see anyone answered ur question bout posting pics at soompi

u need to save the pics first and then upload it to any pic server like photobucket, imageshack, tinypic or whatever

the link that they gave u..[example of the link : http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4425/1244081653jay1.gif].. copy the link

then at soompi u can see an insert image link [it is beside smiley icon]..click on that n paste the link that u copy ..and wallaaa..its all done..hopes that help

Guest readsandgeeks

OMG!!!is it juz me or what?

i cant stop watching that fancam of taecyeon in that kim jung eun's chocolate..

he's is superrrrrr sexy!!!!!

jay is actually my fave but looking at that fancam, taecyeon is driving me crazy...

i don even remember how many times have i watched that fancam..

i strongly recommend this fancam to all 2pm's fans :)

aigoo!!

NADUUUUU!!!

haha..Jae was hot hot in black!

but when Taec smiled!!wooottt!!!~

haha..

oh holey macarons!

i cnt believe these boys actually did acrobats in formal wear!

its nt easy to do so cos the clothes are nt as loose-fitting as the dance clothes!

Wahhhh~ :lol:

on a side note, do any of you know where i can watch the song battle?

cos im a Changjo-er too and 2pm & JunJin on the same program is like a fangirl's dream come true ;)

i doubt KBS World broadcast it.

Kamsahamida in advance!! :D

:lol:

edit:

eija thanks for the tip!but wouldn't there be like copyright infringement or sthg since i took from anthr webby..?

heh..sorry for asking too many qns.. :blush:

Guest eija

^ u culd credit them..like credit to bestiz..credit to 2PMania etc

mostly u culd take it out unless they put it as not to take it out frm their website

hopes that help :D

edit~

yeah im junho bias..what to do :P

f00793004a26b2e82fbce.jpg

f00793004a26b2ebf39fa.jpg

f00793004a26b2ed5ffc1.jpg

f00793004a26b2ef49335.jpg

credit beside junho

i'll try to find others pic..let me see if i can find any..hehe

Guest Kiss Me

I just watched M.net wide news It's Time 2PM with Jaebum and this clip just made me fall in love with him. He is such a sweetie. You can tell how much he loves his mom & brother. I wonder what happened to his dad? Anyways, besides that... I'm glad he's doing this job to show his appreciation and love to his family. I loved it when he said "I'm happy that my mom now has a reason to be proud of me and brag about me to other people instead of having to only listen to other people's bragging." And how he was proud to win #1 because he knew his mother was going to be proud. Awww<3

LOL and Jaebum sure does LOVE Khun. He talks about him all the time! Hahaha <3

Guest nortakkat

^

^

i feel proud of you too, Jay! you deserve it. :D thanx, Kiss Me.

could you tell us what jay say about Khun? i'm so curious about it coz he keeps mentioning Khun's name. lol :lol:

Guest cheezychunnie

Taken from: http://www.2pm-online.com/

WELCOME NICHKHUN

Follow up special report of Nichkhun in Thailand here. ^^

01.30pm Nichkhun's mum and sister are now at the Suvanaphumi airport together with fanclubs.

01.40pm The flight has landed. Plenty of Thai media are at the airport as well. There should be news coverage all over Thai TV tonight ^^

02.00pm Nichkhun has come out and greeted with fans and media. Representative from Mai&Tina Concert welcomes Nichkhun with flower bouquet.

- Nichkhun gives brief interviews to reporters saying he has to go for fitting and preparing for the concert right away.

- Nickhun says he has to leave his 2pm members to come to Thailand alone this time while other members are still promoting new album in Korea. He promises to bring all 2pm members with him next time.

02.10pm Nickhun takes photos with family and fans and left to prepare for the concert.

**Live report courtesy of Nok@Pantip. Thanks a bunch!

yay!he's already there!!thanx 2pmonline for the quick info

:)

Archived