☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest MUTE

MUTE

wow!inspiring..a real life story!put me in a new perspective (i should keep dreaming, because dreams do comes true) :P

i think it is also up to the fans, how to react about the relationship, not just the celebrity (because it's their choice to become public. it's not an option wether to be loved or hated). but i agree, mostly the reaction is too violent and aggresive. it must be hurtful and scary for the girl to be in such a situation.

oh well, what are we arguing about?when there is no such thing happen (yet) in our beloved 2pm's life.. :D peace out!

Hahaha thanks! I'm usually a silent reader but when I heard about Nickhun having a fake gf on a show, I kinda remembered how other fans of other popular celebs reacted when they heard that their idols were in a relationship. IF IT'S MEANT, IT'S MEANT, EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST IT.

My mother ALWAYS told me that. She experienced that a lot too when she was in a relationship with my dad and even tried to break up with him because of controversies but my dad never let their relationship go down the drain and risked his career as well.

I'm not usually a fan of boy groups but I really find 2pm interesting because of their funny antics and the way they really entertain people, they're really talented and I hope they go sooooooooooooooo far! Even if i don't specifically have one fave member, i love them as a whole!

Good luck to them!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest widdy

thank you for sharing pics everyone :D asdgjl;a Wooyoungie!!! <33 thank you eija Woo looks so damn cute in those pics His expression's like this >:l all serious and then.. xD :D haha so cute!

yana<3 Taec beast is love! he can be dorky and hottie at the same time^^ and thx for the schedule! trueloveaffairs- Khun makin a heart is really adorable<33

:w00t: Thanx to yanasot and cheezychunnie for the pix and links. :)

2PM's LIFE AND DREAM

Cr. 2PM-Online

<Thanks to 2pm-online.com>

nortarkat Thank you so much for sharing=) "I went back home to Thailand more often than you did." , "It seems like we met Khun's mother more often than yours." Khun visited his family in Thailand more than our magnae did LOL and his house is the nearest.. xD I bet he's really happy living with his hyungs so he doesn't get that much homesick :) thats good! aww...they met Khun's mom often too Thats so cute so they all are close like real family and Khun's mom is such a wonderful person^^

I cant wait for 2PM to have their own concert too. I will def go there no exception! coz it's my boys' 1st concert hehe

OMG somebody pls tell me what this event is! it looks like an opening of something.. Ok I think its Madam B Salon ^^ cant wait to watch this!

Jay and Junsu look :o so hot!!!! omg lovin their outfits too! and I see Oneday :)

Michael Jay<3

jayop1.jpg

jayop23.jpg

jayop3u.jpg

jayop4.jpg

jayop5.jpg

jjop5.jpg

damn.. lookin sexy baby~ :D

junkop1.jpg

junkop3.jpg

junkop4.jpg

junop2.jpg

od1.jpg

cr: onedayholic.com, as tagged

Guest M0niShuu

wooooooot !!! they DO look HAWT ! *_*

and thx to nortakkat ^^

ahah that's funny that they see Khun's mom a lot <3

hm? Chansung really must loves his hyungs <33

Guest she-smiles

hmm. i must be really behind.

i'm reading these comments about khun,

and his 'fake' girlfriend?

what show is this?

nortakkat, thanks for sharing the article.

the guys talking about jae & khun's korean vocab

reminds me of their idol show days.

haha, 2PM jjang! <3

Guest CharlotteDarcy

this is an awkward question but here I go:

in each performance of AGAIN AND AGAIN, when it's Taekyeon turn to rap, who's the member that's right behind him? (also grabbing his chest) haha

Guest thackeray

in each performance of AGAIN AND AGAIN, when it's Taekyeon turn to rap, who's the member that's right behind him? (also grabbing his chest) haha

junsu! you can tell because of his wrist... thing..

The boys look hot in green! I also can't wait for the salon episode. It looks like Junsu will be singing some ballads and Jay doing some dancing and maybe some singing! :)

I wonder who this mystery girl is with Khun. I do remember Khun saying he didn't want a girlfriend now because he is too busy with 2PM. But you know this is like a reality show, so it is just acting! :)

Guest she-smiles

that sexy beast touching my sexy beast would be junsu:

taek37.jpg

EDIT:

*AHEM, since no one is posting, i'll share some recent pictures.

i hope these haven't been posted yet....

*fangirl screaming* wooyoung's butt!

b0063216_49fb42ec130c5.jpg

jae wears calvin klein.... *drools*

b0063216_49fb3ed5650c5.jpg

Guest dubseeXvip

@she-smiles,

thanks for the interesting pictures!

the one holding jay, chansung (?) is like 'whoa, hes kinda light' OR 'whoa, hes heavier than i thought'

ahhah love it. & the undies.

Guest thealien.

That's the underwear Jay say he looks sexy in after taking a shower. HAHA. It's probably turned into his favorite underwear. LMAO. (: Btw, Chansung's expression is PRICELESS. (":

HOLYCOW. i cant wait for madam b salon now. (: i wonder what junsu sung? XD and im anticipating jay's performance. lol.

Guest she-smiles

@she-smiles,

thanks for the interesting pictures!

the one holding jay, chansung (?) is like 'whoa, hes kinda light' OR 'whoa, hes heavier than i thought'

ahhah love it. & the undies.

lol yes.

that would be chansung & taekyeon holding jaebum,

and nickhun is on the ground.

:)

Guest dubseeXvip

That's the underwear Jay say he looks sexy in after taking a shower. HAHA. It's probably turned into his favorite underwear. LMAO. (: Btw, Chansung's expression is PRICELESS. (":

HOLYCOW. i cant wait for madam b salon now. (: i wonder what junsu sung? XD and im anticipating jay's performance. lol.

JAY SAID THAT?! ahhaa danngg! when where? (what show? which ep?)

do you also know when madam b salon is going to air?

thanks?

@she-smiles

taekyeon is wearing 2 watches? lol

and they all wear Diesel sneakers...interesting.

btw quick question. was the fanclub name HOTTEST given by JYP?

Guest she-smiles

^ if i'm not mistaken, he said it on star golden bell.

i can't really recall cause i've been watching too many of 2PM's variety shows. lol.

but he said that he feels sexy in pink underwear, especially since it was a gift from his fans.

:wub:

and yes, i believe taek is wearing 2 watches.

he wears it during, if not all, then most of his 'again and again' performances.

some of our 2PM members with the amazing kids from star king. :)

the kids that made our nickhun cry....

2PM17.jpg

Guest widdy

EDIT:

jae wears calvin klein.... *drools*

http://pds15.egloos.com/pds/200905/02/16/b...fb3ed5650c5.jpg

LOL i told ya Jay has only one boxers x) jk but I know that one is his fav ...Jay u still look hella sexy if its not that pink CK U can look sexy in whatever u wear!

Thank you for the pics too^^

dubseeXvip here's the SGB part where he mentioned that 090425 Stɑr Goldeɳ Bȇll 2PM Cut (eng)

cr: time2sub @ youtube

Guest yess

Guys, this vdo is LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3 :wub:

Behind the scene of Nichkhun and Seul-Ong in Andre Kim's fashion show.

Credit:2am

They sing Nothing Better together. :blush:

A7826831-220.jpg

credit: taljang@pantip

Guest ayadaokin

: DDD My first 2PM Soompi Thread post!

I thought I'd share these, though they're not perfect. I rushed ._.

I love his air jabs during radio performances haha

And please. Watch this. WOOKHUN! ♥♥ hahahahha

Nichkhun & Wooyoung - Idol Show (MV) Kissing

credit: sh0rttty @ youtube

WHY ARE THEY SO ADDICTING!

Archived