☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest puchaa

awww seeing him cry like that, it makes me so sad... :( Wooyoung was nice to comfort him

thanks for the eng starking clip!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep.115 of Star King was precious. 2PM's smokin' mini-performance of "Again & Again" had me spazzing. Oh, but seeing Khun cry was heartbreaking....of course, I cried more for those amazing kids. It really makes me thankful for what God's given me.

-Shirley

Guest White Angel

I've been a fan of 2PM since they debuted. They are hot/cute and very talented! :w00t: I am kind of sad that they haven't won anything yet, but I hope they will soon. The "Again & Again" song is addictive, that's why I listen to it over and over. Did they perform "I Hate You" or "I Don't Know If I Return" yet? Anyways, I can't help but notice that you guys are sad to see Nichkhun cry...so, can someone tell me why did he cry? I kind of backtracked this thread and saw the gifs. It was so sweet of Wooyoung to comfort Nichkhun though. :)

Guest yess

I've been a fan of 2PM since they debuted. They are hot/cute and very talented! :w00t: I am kind of sad that they haven't won anything yet, but I hope they will soon. The "Again & Again" song is addictive, that's why I listen to it over and over. Did they perform "I Hate You" or "I Don't Know If I Return" yet? Anyways, I can't help but notice that you guys are sad to see Nichkhun cry...so, can someone tell me why did he cry? I kind of backtracked this thread and saw the gifs. It was so sweet of Wooyoung to comfort Nichkhun though. :)

They haven't performed "I Hate You" but they've sung "I Don't Know If I Return" live on radio show once.

2PM singing 'You might come back' SimSim Tapa 090429

credit: Symbelmyns

I think Khun cried becoz of the songs he heard from the blind kids. I heard that the 2nd song is about parents or family. Maybe the lyrics moved him. :(

The clip everyone's waiting for -

090502 Star King 2PM Cut (en sub)

^____________^

oh...thanks, yanasot, for the link!! :D

Guest gyabo!

I'm sure a lot of people know this (or not, I have no idea lol) but NichKhun himself posts at Khunstar.com which is his official Thai fan club, but a majority of the forum is in English. Well, if you want to read the replies, most are in Thai lol, but Nichkhun posts in English and has Khunstar staff translate in Thai because he can't type Thai.

Guest missdan

just wondering if anyone knows where i can watch start king full episodes with 2pm in it with sub.

it'll be a great help please and thank you

Guest White Angel

They haven't performed "I Hate You" but they've sung "I Don't Know If I Return" live on radio show once.

2PM singing 'You might come back' SimSim Tapa 090429

credit: Symbelmyns

I think Khun cried becoz of the songs he heard from the blind kids. I heard that the 2nd song is about parents or family. Maybe the lyrics moved him. :(

Thank you for the link. They sounded really amazing at live, and Taec Yeon sounded like Top when he rapped. Lol. But--nonetheless, his voice was so sexy. I want them to perform "You might come back" so bad! Aw, Nich Khun is really warm-hearted. However, yeah I think he is probably missing her family in Thailand.

I'm not sad nor disappointed that they haven't won. It's crazy to expect so many things from them just a week after the comeback. I think they are doing very well so far. They just started promoting, there is no shame in coming 3rd. The boys are on the rise, instead of being sad please purchase their mini album. ^__^

Guest woopy

Hi I've been a silent reader since around January. I didn't post because my english writting skill is not so good and I don't have anything to share.

I just wanna ask what is the criteria of the contest. I don't know why the boys havn't won no.1 yet. To my eyes the perfs are awsome. Yeah their early perfs weren't that good.

But now we can see that they're good enough to win. In one perf I think they're in top 3 so what is the criteria?

And from what I know, 2pm didn't win any kind of stage show beside the dance battle and that instead of goodbye show(you know what I mean), am I right?

I have a clip of khun's dorky before his debut.There're Junsu and Taec? in the background also.I'm not sure if you guys have seen yet, I just want to share something.

Guest tikamicizia

I'm so crazy about wooyoung,, so witty. really2 a tennage boy attitude (the whole teasing and being "cool and mean" but actually a dork). hahhaha

I hope they win next week. coz the song is soooo goood... I thoght it will be boring coz of the repetitive lyrics. but I can't stop listen to it!!!!!!!!!!

Guest babymarzy07

INKI perf was awesomeeee!! really nice. outfits were WIN. purple and black.

ohhh SK was really cute. they can really dance any style.

jealous of the girl dancer. hahhaa cant dance like that.

wooyoung's cute dance. so cute.

khun crying was touching. oh, he really looked like the kid in the beginning.

really cute.

i liked their radio show perfs.. especially the Noel song..

which i havent heard the original pretty hard to find..

but yeah.. the you might come back one is good.

i still can tell it was taek rapping not TOP. its really good.

TOP has a very distinctive way.

great show challenge was so funny.

jae did great.

dont worry guys. im sure they'll get it next week.

well, since SJ and SDB are done with their 3 wins for inki.

not sure about MUBANK.

2pm hwaiting!!

Guest forfernza123

mnet scandal It's make me crazy

oh khunnie...who's natalie

and now what'r they doing?

mnet scandal It's make me crazy

oh khunnie...who's natalie

and now what'r they doing?

not sure exactly what you are talking about....but I think the natalie you are refering to was one of the 'foreign' guests on idol army

Archived