☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest she-smiles

aww, their performance was shortened on music bank.

we didn't really get to hear the hottest chant. ehh well.

i loved the suju & 2pm encounter at the end. <33

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest touchtheskies.

The boy is back - Quoted from BJ.

The birthday boy is sooo back on the scene :D

<3

f0036979_49f200bba4c41.jpg

f0036979_49f200bdc15ff.jpg

f0036979_49f200c0345d3.jpg

f0036979_49f200c31fece.jpg

f0036979_49f200c652c83.jpg

cr : becomingjay, 2oneday.com

<33333333333333

Guest volcomxrose

im liking junsu's haircut..

and even chansung's.. althought it's still taking some time getting used to

khun is kyooooote no matta wat haircut..

i hate to say this.. but i like jay's old hair better.. when it was more black too..

hopefully they'll change it..

i feel like him and taec's hair is cut toooo short on the sides..

heh..

at least it'll grow out

other than that, the boys are soooOoo wonderful.

i think with each perf. they'll get betta and betta and camera ppl will do a betta job of bringing the sexy back of 2pM, WHAT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADERRRRR

wish for the biggest success with again & again , leader remember to take care of the other members & yourself

hottest is protecting you guys all the way JJANG!! stay healthy , & happy

& i fall in love <3 lol SUJU & 2PM inaction was AHH (since i love both group)

saw these on bestiz , i didn't noticed that heechul was dancing to again & again (junho part) lol

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cr. bestiz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JAEBUM, our perfect leader! =)

Continue being the wonderful leader of 2PM and your perfect self ^^ But stay healthy and becareful performing your flips and stuff!!

Hoping 2PM will be a success with Again&Again! Takecare of yourself and the other members and have a GREAT year being 23(?)

Today's comeback stage at music bank was better than yesterday's, but i hated how they cut it so short

but maybe it's better for the boys, since their dance takes more energy than Only You and 10 points out of 10

I still loooove their performance though ^^

I have a question, when's their next comeback stage?

Guest jAe_eMeE

HAPPY 22nd/23rd(in korea) BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!!!!!

Jaebeom1.jpg

Watched their music bank performance!

I loved the performance.. They mics were loud!!

the sounded sooo clear!

And I loved their outfits more than mnets.

Nick wasn't wearing those weird pants. LOL

Hope Chansung doesn't get in trouble for his flip..

But I gotta say... they all looked tired and warned out!

Anywayz.... I LOVE 2PM!!!!!!!!!

Again & Again 대박!!!!!

Guest myrmidon

2PM 찬성 준호, ‘대동경소녀’ MC발탁…모닝구무스메와 깜짝만남

뉴스엔 | 입력 2009.04.24 15:41

*snip*

Does anyone know what this is about?? I know only Chansung Junho and MC xD

I can't read korean, but my guess is that the article is about the recent announcement that ChanSung and JunHo will MC a joint audition show between Mnet and Hello Project (the agency responsible for Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, and several other Jpop girl groups).

Read more here: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/k-bites-24042009/

To find out more about the audition show itself, see you can check out the dedicated thread on the Hello! Online forums (I don't see a topic about the competition here on Soompi yet): http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=13564

Guest sballet06

!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!

Of course the MuBank performance was good but I wish for once they would have where no mics are messed up.

Taec overcame it though.

Junho and his flip so close to the end of that teeny stage. Please be careful.

It was so cute how Chansung was dancing to Sorry Sorry in the back of Suju and then Heechul pulled him forward.

Junho and Chansung hosting a show. YES! My two favs :)

Though I love all of 2PM.

Guest chiimin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY PRINCE! <3

wish you the beest!

they will perform at inkigayo or music core on the same day than his birthday, isn't it?? i wonder if there will be something special...

^ same here, did u guys notice that chansung almost fell in the beginning?

and junho and chansung will be mcs for japan's mnet...

the news also said they will meet morning musume LOL!

watched their mnet perf live and at first i got dizzy from the lighting effects. i was holding my breath the entire perf, hoping the boys won't get distracted and hurt themselves. but as usual, professionals! :) they kept their heads and gave us a worth-waiting-for comeback! :D if only i could see more of them though instead of the seizure-inducing lights. and the mics... :mellow:taec had to practically scream his part. sighs... but still i must not complain. i got to see the product of their hard work and that's enough for me.

junho's flip! seriously. ever since i saw that teaser video and then the mv, i've been hoping like crazy they wouldn't do that stunt live cos i'm just too scared for junho. but i see now that he's more than capable of executing it flawlessly!

yey hottests! thanks to the korean hottests for their wonderful chant! i'm so proud of them hahahaha. you really made our boys feel loved.

on the fancam showing their reactions to the chant ~ *dies* taec is sooo appreciative! this is what i love about him. he wears fans' gifts and you could see in the fancam vid how happy he was. at first when they started chanting jay's name i think he still didn't figure it out that the hottests would be chanting ALL their names. and when he finally did, he took a step back and covered his mouth with his hand as if he couldn't believe it. :) and then he was all smiles! awww... :wub:

on their mubank perf ~ actually i loved this more than their mnet cb. i could see more of them! and i didn't really notice the weird cam angles? or maybe i was just too happy on finally seeing them rather than green alienish lights that i didn't mind anything else? :Djunsu's little blooper in the end and his smile!!! awww... so cute. :wub:

on their promoting wg ~ i hope i'm not getting ahead of myself BUT could one of the big surprises be them opening for wg? i'm praying like mad!!! i want them to come back in the us so this time i can really see them in person! and that was really sweet of them. i love the jyp family love.

thanks for the pics and other goodies, hottests!

oh btw, i'm voting for them on that yahoo poll. do they get a prize or something? just a question. but doesn't matter really cos i just wanna support them any way i can. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER JAY!!!

Guest Rainity

:w00t: happy birthday jaebum ~

have fun at performing again and again at music core ! :P:P

i love the 2 comebacks so far, all of the members were really good and esp the ones who did the flips in the air, so good.

in the mnet, i like everything in that esp hottest's chanting.

in the mb one, i wish i was sung longer and had the intro like mnet. i like the lighting and the clothes but i wish the stage was bigger so they have more room to dance :P

either way, i liked them both :D :D

cant wait for tonights performance ;)

btw, @ baboshi : ima take your nickhun siggie :P:P

Guest shineestar

Happy Birthday to Jae~! :P

todays performance was good, i have to say the one who stands out the most during it is junho! *__*

he can really sing live, and i love that flip he does at the beginning :lol:there was a few mic problems, again? x|

but they all managed to sing everything and have a great perf. xp

Guest Christinaisweird

HAPPY Birthday Park Jaebeom!

i loved his expression, LOL!

musicbank performance's was nice, but the cameramen, ehhh!

i'm glad the boys are having fun! not to mention i can see more of them(:

i'll be back soon, ladies&gents.

*& thankyou! for all the caps and gifs

Guest chewygum

Happy Birthday Leader! wooohooo

Time for change is the gift you will never forget..

We'll support you and 2PM all the way to the top! xD

Guest yblove

So happy birthday to Jay and also the come back on music bank was great I like the pyro they used in this one a little better than the other performance. Do they have another come back to do? As for the camera men I dont know if I can fully blame them for the angles because 2pm does alot of acrobatics it would be very hard to record them. I guess they should practice with the guys before they perform live.

Archived