Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye's Weibo Update♡

Successfully finished LOreal Promotion activities in Singapore. I'm so happy to see Singapore fans. See you next time ^ ^

Trans: lehuong 

CR:Neri Vietnam - YEH's House

11265580_801167839999228_78467391721814110403614_801167886665890_681751443108314

@curiousyeh and @unea thank you for the beautiful pics of our YEH. She is absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 8

10787890_980898585269952_1164265256_n.jp1662913_337245309814866_1972329469_n.jpg1662707_343824722464991_1642826290_n.jpg10488795_1489086511357742_2049286113_n.j10809766_301966990000544_810388130_n.jpg10748086_850443558310294_894254201_n.jpg10616757_360069364174292_503824119_n.jpg  I enjoyed watching all your drama. you did a fantastic job in each one of them.  i would like to thank you for your hard work my dear. now patiently waiting your next drama:rolleyes:  

• Like 4

10454337_798230253626320_537427623532512

And zaobao (excerpts)

Busy Yoon Eun hye have some time to rest, but when free you will go to church do volunteers. " i'll help clean snow, send map, hug and pray for others, but it also worked with me."

Want to have a daughter, then twins born

Yoon Eun hye in new interview here in Korea, when asked about intends to 10 year to have to know want to be mother of twins. This was my dream since childhood. "

CR:Official Facebook Page of Neri Vietnam

• Like 3

00066921.jpg

i seen Yoon Eun Hye in my dream last night as a guest in RM. Yoo Jae Suk, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo, HaHa They were all so happy to see our YEH except Kim Jong Kook, he was little shy and nervous around her. after she saw him how shy he is, She greeted him with a smile and reached for a handshake.   she was actually super nice from what i saw in my dream.

• Like 5

Seungri of Big Bang mentioning Yoon Eun Hye's drama Goong on Happy Together........... 2nd time he mentioned Goong...

G-Dragon and Taeyang had misgivings about Seungri joining Big Bang?

On this week's episode of 'Happy Together 3,' Big Bang's Seungri revealed that he andG-Dragon didn't have the best relationship when he first joined the group. 

Taeyang was the one to start: "I first saw Seungri at an audition program he appeared on. At the time, one of the judges asked Seungri, 'Why did you go to sleep when everyone else was practicing?' to which he answered, 'We all slept together, but I was the only one to be edited like that.' When I saw the airing with G-Dragon, we said, 'What are we going to do if someone like him comes in?' Seungri came in the next week." 

Adding on to the story, Seungri said, "G-Dragon really hated that Big Bang was going to be five members. He was initially preparing as a two-member hip hop group, a duo that was similar to Deuce, with Taeyang. He hated that he had to debut in an idol-like group with five members. 

"The practice room was open and I overheard, 'Why do I have to do it with them? I've been practicing with Taeyang for six years, what is this?' I was nervous. After that, our eyes met, but he would ignore me and leave. We didn't talk for three months. He acted like I was invisible.

Following the story of a rather rocky past between the two, Seungri revealed that the reason they first began talking was a drama. 

He said, "After three months, there was an opportunity for us to get closer. Me and G-Dragon really got into the drama 'Goong.' The first time he talked to me was because of the drama. He asked me when the drama was going to air. I watched all the episodes from the drama and I was relieved to see that Yoon Eun Hye met with Joo Ji Hoon again."

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/g-dragon-and-taeyang-had-misgivings-about-seungri-joining-big-bang

Segment starts at 48:00 but Goong and Yoon Eun Hye are mentioned around 49:30.

http://ygunited.com/2015/05/videofull-bigbang-on-kbs-happy-together-special-episode-raw/

Edited by vegaspink
  • Like 10

Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye’s makeup routine & best beauty tips!

Find out how Yoon Eun Hye maintains such translucent, poreless-looking skin and gorgeous hair in our interview with the Korean actress

Yoon%20Eun%20Hye%20beauty%20tips%20for%2

If there’s one Korean star you should take beauty advice from, it’s Yoon Eun Hye.

Besides having translucent, almost tofu-like, poreless skin – we know because we got a good look from sitting right beside her – the actress boasts a wealth of beauty knowledge.

Turns out the L’Oreal Professionnel ambassador is a well-rounded beauty junkie who spends a good amount of time researching for tips and trends to try out. Of course, it goes without saying that everyhallyu star is blessed with a whole team of stylists – hair, fashion and makeup – to get the top trade secrets from, too.

But even with the best grooming teams and immense pressure to look good both on-and off-screen, Eun Hye experiences the same skin problems as everyone else. And surprisingly, she can also get lazy with her beauty routine.

We discovered this in a recent interview with the star, who was in Singapore to launch a new V-look hair service by L’Oreal Professionnel at fashion week. The new look is a combination of haircut techniques and colour placements that reportedly help to give the illusion of a slimmer face.

Eun Hye was sporting the ‘do herself, together with a show-stopping tomato red lippie and matching nails during our 10-minute session with the star.

Up close, she’s candid – even about her age – and surprisingly chatty, pausing every few sentences to make sure the translator had time to get a grasp of what she had just said.

Eun Hye spoke at length about her tips for preventing split ends, her off-duty makeup routine and top beauty essentials.

Here’s what she had to share:

What are the beauty products you can’t leave your house without?
Four items: A mist – because I have dry skin – an all-in-one type lotion, the Mythic Oil for the hair and a bright lipstick.

Do you have a 10-step beauty routine or is it more streamlined?
I can get a bit lazy, so I just apply one product, which is oil, to my face. But when I have important events to attend, I have many steps.

What is your beauty routine like?  
I don’t really wear makeup on usual days. I apply a lotion and a lipstick, for a little bit of glow on my face. I think exfoliating the skin once a week is important. Cleansing is a very important part of skincare and makeup.  

Tell us some personal tips for skincare, hair and makeup.
When you use bright lipsticks, you don’t need to apply a lot of makeup on the other parts of your face. For example, if you have a pretty okay amount of eyebrows, don’t overdo the [brow] shading and [drawing of] eyeliner. If you think the look is too plain, then use a cream type eyeshadow or cheek [product] to match the lipstick.

I also pay a lot of attention to taking care of my hair at home, and usually carry around L’Oreal Professionnel’s Mythic Oil to apply at the ends of my hair. Due to the shows and dramas that I do, I do a lot of perming and hair colouring, so split ends and damaged hair are my main concerns.

In order to prevent split ends, I apply the Mythic Oil – but don’t over apply it or it’ll take away the volume from your hair – in little drops to my hair ends.

If you don’t want to apply oil straight to your hair, just put one or two drops of the oil in [a basin of] water and rinse your hair with it; it’s very natural.

Do you have any beauty regrets?
I do have many bad experiences, but it usually [is caused by] a combination of factors – my skin condition, or the use of a product – but I can’t just pick one. For example, I have a tendency to get puffy, and in cases like this, my skin can’t absorb products well.

Love Yoon Eun Hye? Then you’ll want to read about what she’s like in person, and five other unexpected ways to use hair oils, on top of her tips!

• Like 7