Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Thank you  rsu618 for above article share and link.
I wish, the article was complete though.  I remember, Miss Yoon Eun Hye, designed a Refrigerator model which was immediately sold out.  Amongst her designs were UGG shoes; album jacket for her Baby Vox co-member Kan Mi Youn; her own costumes and set for The Vineyard Man.  In the drama The Vineyard Man, she was a designer, the drama used Miss YEH's fashion design drawings. 
And NOPE, she did not take a fashion design undergraduate course, she took a business course.  Her designs her product of pure talent. hurray!!!!

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye Reveals the Magical Effect of Hair Color on Beauty in Interview with Cosmopolitan ilmare42 April 27, 2015 Yoon Eun Hye Reveals the Magical Effect of Hair Color on Beauty in Interview with Cosmopolitan

Actress Yoon Eun Hye shares one of her personal beauty secrets in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

In the issue’s photo shoot, Yoon Eun Hye looks stunning in a mocha brown hair color.

When the interviewer mentions that her face looks thinner in person, she says, “It’s probably because of my hair dye. Before I became a model for a hair dye company, I had no idea that they could make your face look more round and defined, or that they could make your jaw line look thinner. That’s when I learned that hair color can be as powerful as make-up.”

She also talks about her own personal experiences with hair dye. “When I was in ‘My Fair Lady,’ I dyed my hair red, but there was one time when my hair color was totally sold out so there was this crazy situation where I couldn’t dye my hair.”

She says that after that, she always made sure to buy a few extra boxes of her hair dye to keep around just in case.

Yoon Eun Hye’s upcoming film “After Love” will be coming to theaters in the second half of 2015.

You can check out the rest of the interview and her photo shoot in May’s issue of Cosmopolitan.

What’s your favorite look of Yoon Eun Hye’s?

Source (1)

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/27/yoon-eun-hye-reveals-the-magical-effect-of-hair-color-on-beauty-in-interview-with-cosmopolitan/

• Like 3

150428 JARMY ig update
jarmyent 시각장애우 어린이들에게 사랑을 나누는 KUHO의 ‘HEART FOR EYE’ 12번째 프로젝트 !! 작은 사랑이모여 밝은 기적을 희망하는구호의 ‘하트포아이(Heart for Eye)’ 에 우리 윤배우님^^의 특유의 손그림으로 하트 디자인 기부를했습니다 “조금은 부정적이고 어둡게 세상을 바라보았을 아이들이, 이제는 사랑으로 돕는 따뜻한손길을 통해 밝고 아름다운 것들만 바라보았으면 좋겠어요.” -by. 배우 윤은혜 
이번 ‘HEART FOR EYE’의 제품들은 5월 1일부터 구호 전국매장과 www.fashionpia.com,
그리고 BEAKER 청담 & 한남 플래그쉽 스토어 및 www.beakerstore.com에서 판매를 시작으로
5/8~9일 이틀간 열리는 가로수길 일모 아울렛에서 팝업 스토어에서 만나보실 수 있어요~! #jarmyent#윤은혜#yooneunhye#grace#하트포아이#하트포아이 티셔츠#손그림#구호#heartforeye2015#kuho 

11189947_1618763935026622_1461611120_n.j11189214_377645492437115_829699678_n.jpg11199616_1636199096625354_1981548362_n.j

• Like 2

Guest ferlydee

I thought I am in another thread, but please soompi, come back soon.   I want to see YEH's updates.

Edited by ferlydee

Guest ferlydee

I'm confused, is this the new soompi thread or just temporary.  When are they going to put back Soompi thread?

Guest Rhere Aji

Oh my, finally i found this thread....I really miss my YEH unnie, n i really miss u all fellows  xD

Soompi.....i miss the old thread :(

Guest vuonghue

i miss you, yoon eun hye

miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss very much, yeh

Hope the YEH warriors will resurface....:-). The thread has really been moving so slow the past year...While I recognize the dearth of information about YEH these days and the perceived discouragement over her last drama and the lack of enthusiasm of many over her forthcoming movie, we can still opt to creatively  liven up this thread. See you around!

HOPE IS INDOMITABLE IN THE HUMAN HEART.

• Like 3

Guest luzvisms

welcome back! To all yeh's warriors, neris, amazing grace and loyal yeh fans. soompi is back! lets keep yeh's tread alive and moving.

fighting!!!!