Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@glamo828 Chingus, I'm with you, 100% YEH since Xman days, but can't denied I like yoochun too. I always behind YEH her happiness is my happiness. I hope you don't walk out being YEH fans.  @Vegaspink I understand where you coming from as a loyal YEH warrior, I admire your loyalty to our princess but sometimes mistake happen unintentionally, you say something because your happy and want to share it to your friends. Please stay together and support its other for the sake of our princess, Let go the misunderstanding .SOMETIMES RULES CAN BE BROKEN  even just one time. While writing this, there's worries that someone might took it in a bad way and if it's happen SORRY.

Guest ferlydee

There are many things that money can't buy, one of them is freedom, freedom of choices and whatever choice you want to explore, do it without regret.  I love coming here and voice out my opinion.  When you love someone, as YEH said, love unconditionally no matter what the consequence may be and so because I love YEH, I love everything about her.  So let's love the same, accept each individual for what we are, we have the same motive, only for YEH and her well being, be it her business or personal life, we all want her to be happy.  Guys, can we just make this place a better place to live in enjoy every minute of this forum, whatever posts you share, do you think we can just let it go and move on?  Thank you very much.

Guest 50julieng

welcomeeveryone and welcome new fans.  YEH was skinny in those pics, I am glad she enjoys her vacation.  PEACE and LOVE let group hug T4624

Guest glam0828

my love for YEH will alwaays be there, but watching her dramas, you can't help but to like some of her partners for her. Sometimes you just want to share something that involves YEH specially now that we can't see her or no news about her, i just want to post something to keep this thread alive while waiting for our Princess.Let's forget the misunderstanding. 

Guest santaiah178

BezR0M6CQAEWnud.jpg:largeBezSgcRCEAEvyWx.jpg:large
Chloe Resort collection 2014Chloe%2Bresort%2B2014.jpg

I think YEH's presence in Berlin not just for vacationing but to do some (magazine) photoshoot too ;)

Guest santaiah178

YEH on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment tonight :D
BfJb_AWCcAATTb7.jpgBfJdXsRCQAEp8Cy.jpg
When she's asked to pick her ideal type between JYH & GY she picked GY ;)
BfJcjapCIAARq-O.jpgBfJeD17CMAAUd5h.jpg
BfJiZMQCEAEBnbc.jpg
Credit : Yuluo twitter

Hello~ Neris~~ was a bit in shock mix with happiness when our Goddes appeared in Hanbam... since i don't know if she will appear....i can't stop thinking about how beautiful she was..... like~~~ SO BEAUTIFUL.....it's been a long time no see her doing photoshoot :((BTW the interview was done during her photoshoot for her own designed bag (i don't know if she is into designing bag also, all i knew only accessories and clothes and friends :)>- )
here is some part translation of her interview (i'm sorry, i only know some part which probably all of you guys already know)PS: i am not really good in Korean... CMIIW pls :))
MC: since when you got pretty?YEH: since i was on my mom tummy (lol she is so straight with this expression)
0lua.jpg

MC: how much do you eat everyday?YEH: i really eat well, i just keep eating..MC: what do you do after finishing drama?YEH: my designated bag is out(?) today.. (i'm not really sure about this bag part T__T i assumed from the mc narration, she did design the bag)
MC: what do you not have(?)YEH: guy.. i am the type of person who is liked by women. in a fan meeting with 1500 people, there are (probably) only about 10 male (and after that she said about worrying her age and her popularity among female instead male :-O and is taking care about her drinking habbit 
During the ideal man world cup, the winner is Gong Yoo and~YEH: Gong Yoo oppa will message me  ( or~ something like that hahahhaha) MC: he must say thank youYEH: ""i don't know about your heart":))  
That's my suck translation which is far away from the real translation.. i hope this at least help you understand a bit of the interview.. sorry about that lol
i pity our YEH~~~ she is so famous but also so lonely... she really need a guy right now!! . :)>-

Guest glam0828

i think YEH really want someone to love and be loved in return, i understand how she feels, i went into that stage also, specially when you are reaching in your 30's.