Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@Kevin....maybe cause this is her best friend brand....n will open near the house company ^_^

If u look closely that clothes she wore at lotte mall....she also wore that for her web picture...n still from 84 over e  :P

*quoted image*

good catch ss..

i also saw it now...she re-wore her stuff...

=====

btw, CDBloom hyung said it doesnt seem like she is that brand model, she just promoted it for her friend..

and this is what she said on her twitter

Retweet by Eun Hye noona,

와우~84 over e(eighty-four over e)제품이다~!!유진이짱!!뭔가뿌듯하구먼~~RT @firstlook_T: look: 패셔니스타 유아인의 스타일리스트로 이름을 날리고 있는 지상은 실장... http://post.ly/4zs47

Wow~ 84 over e(eighty-four over e) product~!! Eugene is the best!! Makes  me feel somewhat proud~RT @firstlook_T: look: Ji Sang Eun, who is  making a name for herself as the stylist for fanshionista Yoo Ah In.. http://post.ly/4zs47

참고로

84 over e ( eighty-four over e )

는 제 멋진 베프이자 감각있는 신예 디자이너의 브랜드입니다

2월초에 한남역 더하우스 근처에 오픈예정이구요~

영국스타일의 모던함과 빈티지를 리폼한 특이하면서도 하나뿐인 옷을 원하시는분들강추입니다!!

암튼 준비과정을 같이했다보니 뭉클하구만~

꿈은 이루어진다~뿅!!

By the way,

84 over e ( eighty-four over e ) is a brand by my best friend and a new designer.

It's going to open near the Han Nam station right near the House (YEH's agency)~

I highly recommend it to people who enjoys unique clothes based on British and vintage reform stylels!!

I'm somewhat moved as we've been preparing (for the launching process) together~

Dreams do come true~ Love!!

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

오늘 촬영때문에 해본 블링블링 네일아트~~ 오늘하루만하기엔 넘넘이뿌당 아까비~ 아까워서 찰칵찰칵!! post.ly/50fKk

Pretty nail art for the filming today~~It's a shame that I get to do  this for only one day~ Took a picture of it because it's a shame (to  keep the nail art for one day)

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

오늘 촬영을위해 특별제작해준 모자~~아 예뽀라~~ by 84 over e ( eighty-four over e ) http://post.ly/50hCU

10:52 PM - 28 Jan 12 via SimplyTweet

The hat given to me especially for today's filming session~~Ah pretty~~by 84 over e ( eighty-four over e ) http://post.ly/50hCU

cr: cdblooom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.ne...03grace/page/72

==============

cdbloom hyung note:

Filming could be an appearance on a variety show^^

Although not public or confirmed, some say that she will appear on a variety show.

Don't know the name of the show (It's not runningman) yet, but I'm guessing it's for Happy Sunday or another non cable show..Could be 2 days & 1 Night (Happy Sunday) since the popular show is airing it's final episode soon. X Man was Happy Sunday, so the rumor makes sense somewhat.

But it could just be for photo shoot as well...nothing is confirmed yet.^^

Guest 2812tsarisaac

YEH is a walking billboard so in order to advert her friend brand. she did wear d same jacket all over again n successfully made her fan noticed d brand. Well done YEH.

Thanks for your post MariYEH. Hello Momche! (So this is where you went hahaha!) and the warriors anneong! I'm more of a lurker here, but I'd like to add to some of the insights here. Being a newbie in Kdramas, I may be wrong but here's:

My two cents

YEH started young in the business and she's part of the Korean wave. In fact, Goong just came right after the heels of "Stairway to Heaven" and "Winter Sonata", which are considered as the main reasons behind Hallyu. After Goong's phenomenal success, It is a given that YEH would owe a lot to the industry stalwarts and I don't think she would want to change it...at least not yet. In fact, what she's doing seems to be more like paying her dues to the business who has been kind to her from the start. But with this sense of committment and gratitude also came decisions beyond her control which eventually resulted in bad projects.

Currently, there are no great korean dramas, there are only rehashes of tried and tested drama formulaes accompanied by tweaks and the inclusion of idols to make them more appealing to the viewers. I started watching Kdramas late in the game and I lost no time and watched the "basics" and the new ones, my verdict? They're all similar except for the occassional hits by the Hong sisters and their interpretation of Western classics, Kdramas are churning out popcorn fare just to make the viewers watch them more because, we have to admit it...there is an "intangible thing" in kdramas that makes us wanting more.(They call kdramas dope for a reason.) There is nothing wrong with that...but in reality, there is a dearth of great kdramas and that is the area that YEH is currently navigating. It's not about not choosing the right drama, it's more about not having good dramas presented to her. YEH must be swamped with useless scripts but at the moment nothing suits her fancy. At YEH's level of success, you wouldn't want her to settle for less...right? So I hope she chooses well, not because she has a debt to pay, but more because it's a good career move. I also agree that she should switch genres for a bit...rom-coms are two a penny unless there's a real great one. I would want to see her versatility as an actress.

Guest MariYEH

Currently, there are no great korean dramas, there are only rehashes of tried and tested drama formulaes accompanied by tweaks and the inclusion of idols to make them more appealing to the viewers. I started watching Kdramas late in the game and I lost no time and watched the "basics" and the new ones, my verdict? They're all similar except for the occassional hits by the Hong sisters and their interpretation of Western classics, Kdramas are churning out popcorn fare just to make the viewers watch them more because, we have to admit it...there is an "intangible thing" in kdramas that makes us wanting more.(They call kdramas dope for a reason.) There is nothing wrong with that...but in reality, there is a dearth of great kdramas and that is the area that YEH is currently navigating. It's not about not choosing the right drama, it's more about not having good dramas presented to her. YEH must be swamped with useless scripts but at the moment nothing suits her fancy. At YEH's level of success, you wouldn't want her to settle for less...right? So I hope she chooses well, not because she has a debt to pay, but more because it's a good career move. I also agree that she should switch genres for a bit...rom-coms are two a penny unless there's a real great one. I would want to see her versatility as an actress.

You raised some really good points drmjs the quality of Kdramas has declined big time. It has even lost a lot of korean viewers who now have been more vocal about lack of quality scripts. Proof is the ratings decline. Years ago 15% ratings was not considered good. It was always 20 + to 30% + ratings that can be mentioned in the good category. Nowadays you hardly see weekday miniseries reach that kind of rating. Period dramas, daily dramas, weekend dramas dont really count cause dramas on those slots and genre always do decent with ratings. Korean people have been voicing their complaints on many portals saying that the writers have been so lazy in coming up with good material.

Oh by the way, an old rumor came up again today. About the remake of Japanese movie Sayonara Itsuka which will be remade into a drama. It was supposed to air last year, but something came up and it didn't push through, but today there was a rumor that said it will be aired this coming fall. YEH's name has been attached to this project for the longest time, since PD Kim Yoon Chul of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Que Sera Sera has been trying to cast YEH for the longest time. This series genre will be strong melodrama. trailer of japanese movie version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wza3d4fupyw if she does this, it will definitely be a controversial work, not sure how her fans would view it, but I hope they will be openminded. Its ok for her to do controversial pieces as long that she can showcase her acting.

YEH is getting so many scripts it makes me curious which one will she pick out of all the offers she's getting. It can't be easy to pick one.

Thanks for your post MariYEH. Hello Momche! (So this is where you went hahaha!) and the warriors anneong! I'm more of a lurker here, but I'd like to add to some of the insights here. Being a newbie in Kdramas, I may be wrong but here's:

My two cents

YEH started young in the business and she's part of the Korean wave. In fact, Goong just came right after the heels of "Stairway to Heaven" and "Winter Sonata", which are considered as the main reasons behind Hallyu. After Goong's phenomenal success, It is a given that YEH would owe a lot to the industry stalwarts and I don't think she would want to change it...at least not yet. In fact, what she's doing seems to be more like paying her dues to the business who has been kind to her from the start. But with this sense of committment and gratitude also came decisions beyond her control which eventually resulted in bad projects.

aha my doc jay is here.been here for awhile now but only come when called hehehe. spoken like a true YEH. thank you for your insight jay.i remember not watching any drama for awhile after LTM.so your right it can maybe for the lack of good material thats taking our YEH awhile to make a come back.i first watched DAE JANG GEUM and loved it so much i bought the dvd's at korea town in LA.but only when i watched GOONG that i became a complete fan. and its only for YEH.so if sometime i feel restless its only because i want to see this girl shine.i finally got LTM in the mail and its going around now from one household to another gaining likers and praises. i am really enjoying selling YEH and making fans for her.so now i have a group of friends waiting for YEH'S new project.sadly i now is enjoying one drama TMTETS but so craving for YEH'S brand..some friends in korea said there is one up but when is the question.

i see your banterings with mizweng, shay and elma at home jay. quite enjoying but i am lost at times so i just read mostly.keep me updated sweetie i love your insight so if you say its good i will give it a shot.i am glad to see you at soompi jay.lets go home now then tell our sisters to come visit here. yah ?

momche

Hi drmjs...nice to see you here ;)

here polling from Les DMS Award 2011 France

YEH is The Most Popular Actress n Lie To Me no 2 for Popular Drama

Congrats :w00t:

lessdrama.jpg

lessdrama1.jpg

baidu...thanks MC for the picture n info B)

http://dramas-mangas-sensei.over-blog.com/article-les-dms-awards-2011-elisez-le-meilleur-acteur-drama-et-actrice-91648939.html

You raised some really good points drmjs the quality of Kdramas has declined big time. It has even lost a lot of korean viewers who now have been more vocal about lack of quality scripts. Proof is the ratings decline. Years ago 15% ratings was not considered good. It was always 20 + to 30% + ratings that can be mentioned in the good category. Nowadays you hardly see weekday miniseries reach that kind of rating. Period dramas, daily dramas, weekend dramas dont really count cause dramas on those slots and genre always do decent with ratings. Korean people have been voicing their complaints on many portals saying that the writers have been so lazy in coming up with good material.

Oh by the way, an old rumor came up again today. About the remake of Japanese movie Sayonara Itsuka which will be remade into a drama. It was supposed to air last year, but something came up and it didn't push through, but today there was a rumor that said it will be aired this coming fall. YEH's name has been attached to this project for the longest time, since PD Kim Yoon Chul of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Que Sera Sera has been trying to cast YEH for the longest time. This series genre will be strong melodrama. trailer of japanese movie version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wza3d4fupyw if she does this, it will definitely be a controversial work, not sure how her fans would view it, but I hope they will be openminded. Its ok for her to do controversial pieces as long that she can showcase her acting.

YEH is getting so many scripts it makes me curious which one will she pick out of all the offers she's getting. It can't be easy to pick one.

drmjs, thanks for your sharing with us your view--a very good one...

i read here a while ago about a translated interview of Miss YEH when she went to China (correct me if I'm wrong) that good scripts are hard to find nowadays...and getting good script is a luck....

MariYEH,

I am thinking a while ago about the remake of Japanese movie Sayonara Itsuka. I am wondering what happen to this? YEH warriors have discussed this as one among the projects offered to her last year....So thanks for the update and you are so fast...Are you a Korean?

I think this is a good material for her..fighting

chichocs

thanks for the info ..so even in France and I'm so proud of her

Guest santaiah178

Oh by the way, an old rumor came up again today.  About the remake of Japanese movie Sayonara Itsuka which will be remade into a drama. It was supposed to air last year, but something came up and it didn't push through, but today there was a rumor that said it will be aired this coming fall.  YEH's name has been attached to this project for the longest time, since PD Kim Yoon Chul of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Que Sera Sera has been trying to cast YEH for the longest time.  This series genre will be strong melodrama. trailer of japanese movie version: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Wza3d4fupyw if she does this, it will definitely be a controversial work, not sure how her fans would view it, but I hope they will be openminded.  Its ok for her to do controversial pieces as long that she can showcase her acting.

Now you mention it again MariYEH remind me to the hot discussion at yeh.net when this rumor came up.  

http://yooneunhye.ne...a-update/page/2

Sorry I try to make a long post but I don't know why it can't work here crazy.gif So here is the part of my post : 

Anyway in my earlier posts I always voicing my wish that YEH try other genre but it turn out that's not as easy as we can say. Just read what CDBloom have said about it (on March 12th, 2011) :

I share similar thoughts with you; I'd like to see her in various genre of projects. But I think it is a very difficult situation for YEH. That's because most of intense and scandalous dramas are reserved for weekends or they are daily dramas. These are sitcoms and scandal driven dramas.This is the case, because there's no need for a major leading actors to carry the drama. That said, YEH won't be able to do these because she has become one of the actors who carries dramas. Her roles too big to carry on weekend dramas. They won't invest that much money on her for weekend dramas as well because weekend dramas tend not to focus on one or two characters..I'll explain that below.

As for the weekday dramas, traditionally there are melodramas focused on love and romantic comedies.

But lately, melodramas have lost steam and action dramas haven't performed too well.

Then enter the romantic comedies. The thing that sets romantic comedies apart is that you have a rewarding consideration for the investors. And that is...romantic comedies can be successful in ratings, but it is also the type to create many hot issues and trends during and after the show. This means massive opportunity to earn more income from a romantic comedy than any other genre. And romantic comedies have to be led by actors who can grab people's attention to create this successAnd this is the reason why it is hard for YEH. YEH has become so big, perhaps too fast, that if a drama production is to pay her lots of money to represent their drama, they aim to get as much as possible from her

(you can read the rest of CDBloom post on the link below)

http://yooneunhye.ne...a-update/page/4

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye releases lovely pictures of herself

January 29, 2012 9:40 pm eternalc2h

2012012909201712613_1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has recently attracted attention with lovely pictures of herself.

On January 29, Yoon uploaded some pictures of her nails on her blog with the comment, “My bling bling nail polish that I put on for the shoot today. It’s too pretty to have just for one day. I took pictures of my nails because it was too hard to let them go.” She also uploaded several pictures of herself with the comment, “A hat specially created for the shoot today. It’s so pretty!”

In the pictures, Yoon is in various poses, showing off her new nail polish. She is showing off her cute looks by making a V-sign or covering her lips with her fingers to show off her nails.

She looks also lovely in an Indian pink hat.

People responded: “Your hat is so cute. You are cute, too!” “Yoon Eun Hye, I miss you so much. I love you,” “Yoon! I’m a big fan of yours! Your nails are so cute!”

Source: Starnews

http://en.korea.com/...res-of-herself/

Hello YEH fans!!

Go check the

http://www.yoon-eunhye.jp/

Message from YEHlaugh.gif

YEH is sooooo cute..

She is talking about FM@2/14... She also claims she is single... Is that true??

I feel sorry for her.. She is such a nice person..

Anyway, we are all waiting for your next project..

smile.gif기다리고있어

:w00t: ♥ ♥ ♥ waaaaaaaa as beautiful as a goddess, you can be more beautiful, :wub: I love his long hair, I am so anxious to know what their new project or at least further notice of it. can not get enough of unnie.:rolleyes:

Thank you, lovelyfan for the photos from YEH's jp site. Here's one more:

p_photo_yooneunhye.jpg

Vegaspink, thanks for sharing YEH's message.

DL link for video message: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytxl9e

credit yoon-eunhye.jp

YEH's JP site can be viewed via mobile, yey! :wub:

Edited photo from The House Company website. Very beautiful ~

cats-crop.jpg

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

yoon eun hye unnie, lee min ho hooked up with park min young last year now they've broken up... i wonder what happened with you and kang ji hwan? i want you together..

please.... ^^