Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Yoon Eun Hye proves once again that she can transform into any character

82352_20140221112117.jpg

Talented Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye has been known for convincingly transforming into any character, whether it be the goofy tomboy in Coffee Prince or the stunning fashion designer in I Miss You, and her most recent role in Chronicle of a Blood Merchant proves that this is still the case. 

In order to play a friendly, naive, overweight character, Yoon Eun Hye underwent a total makeover. The movie's director, Ha Jung Woo, stated, “When I offered the role of the chubby and gentle Lim Bun Bang to Yoon Eun Hye, who has the entirely opposite look, she gladly accepted it. Although she took on a minor role, I would like to applaud her spirit of challenge and flexibility as an actor.”

yoon-eun-hye_RrP10AF.jpg

Chronicle of a Blood Merchant is the story of a man who realizes that he is actually not the father of the children he has been raising for the last 11 years. It opened in theaters on January 14. 

Yoon Eun Hye is one of my favorite actresses because she always challenges herself with each new role, and I can't wait for her return to the small screen! until that happens, you can see her most recent role inMarry Him If You Dare:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-proves-once-again-that-she-can-transform-into-any-character/

I saw YEH in Most popular Entertainment news web in Thailand. The content is the same as above and all comments said that 
This is my most favorite Korean actress. Love her.I copy all to show she is there on below in Purple rectangle, not much this site will talk about actors or actresses from abroad if she/he are not famous indeed.
image-9DB5_54C8BED8.jpg

gracep5.jpg
ARIRANG Showbiz Korea:The reason to everyone wanting to .work in the same company of YOON EUN HYE because she is beautiful, does not it, it because of her STRONG WILL AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE UP. She begun her career as a member of Baby VOX  in 1999, after becoming an actress ,she didn't giving up and slowly to step at a time and does show everyone that she could back a talented actress. YOON EUN HYE didn't not give up on her dream as an actress and as a singer . And perhaps she will extend the same encouraging to us and comfort us every time we giving up.cr:owner

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jong Kook Thanks Yun Eun Hye on ‘Healing Camp’ and Asks to Eat with Her

Kim Jong Kook brought up Yun Eun Hye.

During a recent shoot of SBS’ Healing Camp, Kim Jong Kook revealed his real ideal type.

MC Kim Je Dong said to Kim Jong Kook, “We prepared this in order to find out which style is your ideal type,” as he suggested the ‘Imaginary Ideal Type World Cup.’

Kim Jong Kook smiled happily as he faced decisions between the prominent candidates, such as Sung Yuri, Suzy, Yun Eun Hye and more.

Kim Jong Kook especially couldn’t hide feeling surprised every time Yun Eun Hye was brought up, who was his ‘official lover’ on SBS’ X Man back in 2005.

Kim Jong Kook Thanks Yun Eun Hye on ‘Healing Camp’ and Asks to Eat with Her

Upon seeing that, MC Kim Je Dong asked, “Your face turns red every time Yun Eun Hye’s name comes up. You really liked her, right?”

Kim Jong Kook then left a message for Yun Eun Hye saying, “Thank you. If you have time… (I would like to eat with you),” catching everyone’s attention. 

The show is set to air on February 2.

Photo credit: SBS MWAVE

so happy to see her, 200.gif  if only a cameo she has that ability to make the viewer has a close connection with his character, even chubby  is incredibly adorable,  giphy.gifI am now doubly happy to know that now is reviewing scripts for an upcoming project, I can not wait to see her again, I miss her.

ByRa7vsCAAA54jy.jpg

1_zpsa6147a03.jpg~original

ed97c81btw1eowi8y662ng20b404q7wk.gif

ed97c81btw1eowi1ou7gkg20b404q4qq.gif

http:http:ed97c81btw1eowi4wkbhag20b404qkjn.gif

ed97c81btw1eowibg3qsyg20b404qqv7.gif
cr: as tagged/ @NeriVietnam /@muno
Ohhhhh Yoon Eun Hye is really an AMAZING ACTRESS, from so pretty, adorable and sexy in real life, she transform to a fatty woman in her movie CoaBM. Bravo YEH , your proved to every one, how versatile you are, a good and talented actress. Her role as IBB , acted  natural . We will smile and laugh upon seeing her as IBB to this movie. Yes she is so cuteeeeeeee. 

Guest ferlydee

Wow, thank you for posting some of her scenes in Chronicle of a Blood Merchandise, she is just amazing.  She acted so natural and funny at the same time, she was flawless.  I pray and hope to see her soon on small screen, I can't wait to see her every week on tv.  But I will wait 'cause I know she just finished filming and she needs some rest from lack of sleep and travelling to the location scenes.  But not for long, okay YEH, lol.