Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

MCSarangYEH said: Mine is Jung Woo Sung Oppa (my top priority among all the Korean men I like). It would be a dream come true if they'll be doing the Love After Love movie. It will be like a great and very delish, fresh yet smoking hot kind of food I would be devouring once it's set to my TV/PC/Mobile's screen x :x :x Yoon Eun Hye sshi, just smile and be brave :D :D :D You've made it before, you can make it again, fighting!!! I will always be choosing you so please take heart and be strong :) :) :)

Guest GeeWhize

I was kind of hoping Yoon Eun Hye and Bae Yong Joon can have the opportunity to work together in the movie After Love...(like a  Winter Sonata theme).

Guest barjavel

I can't agree more with you @santaiah178 but the process of making a movie is a bit different from the world of k-dramas ;)
It's more healthy in a certain way, more professional so it's why - personally- i'm not really worried about this.
Concerning the facts you mention, I'm also agree with you but what can we do ? :)
Just hoping all is gonna go fine ^^

@cristurbat, hello I kinda lurking and I see that your a fan of certain love team, I don't want to mention it but I hope you came here with a good intention.  HELLO AGAIN!

@cristurbat, I'm just a worried fan of YEH. I see that your rooting for other actress HJM hoping that you really like our princess. If I'm making a mistake I'm very sorry.

Guest ferlydee

Good Sunday AM to all.  I feel for YEH, If I am on her shoe, I will go crazy, lol.  The truth of the matter is that I feel YEH right now is trying to make compromise to her real fans and I too wants her to have a real good project with an A lister actor.  I know most of these A listers are matured actors but they are well trained actors who has been in their craft for many years.  And I believe YEH can also learn from them and boost her popularity again.  Besides, she is not getting any younger, she has to be acting maturely now and I think that is what is happening to her, she wants to make a decision which she thinks will be good for her but also for her fans.  Some Korean journalists are really stubborn, they are manipulative, misinformed and liers, they would like to devour someone who is very popular so they can have big profit out of it.   But one thing I notice, some Korean viewers, few of them, not all, just simply believe what they see or hear which is understandable because either they are teenagers or ajummas, lol.  Well, having said all of these hullabaloos, I still have high hopes that YEH will come out of this and be a winner.  I really wish that fans now can stand behind her and forget who she is pairing with, just wait till the movie starts until it finishes, then we'll see how she progresses in her acting.  This is not like do or die, but producers believe she is still a top star and can make it anywhere.  Bye now and have a wonderful day.

Guest wyt22274

Still YEH has the final say.Fans or true fans may oppose or unhappy with some of her decision(surely out of concern and not to dictate her or owning her) but in the end those same people will eventually will support her and love her as always.

waiting for the good news.LOVE YEH!!

:x

Annyeong haseyooooo :) 
Usually a lurker ...one who loves and enjoys YEH's projects - the pretty gal, the great actress and the awesome model that she is, etc.  
imageCR: @badsmuler and as tagged

What a good-looking couple they made. Why aren't they in a movie or drama together yet? Please movie gods and drama gods, cast them together!Juseyo ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
YEH Fighting! Whatever happens, be strong! Fighting! :-t

Guest barjavel

yoonparkhye said:
B1R4LagCQAEkRbd.jpg

B1R4LfqCQAAq2Tr.jpg

B1R4LcHCcAA3v_l.jpg

B1R4LcuCAAAH5sT.jpg
cr: as tagged/ @xiaoxingfu1989
I miss her, I miss her cheerful smile,  hope she is ok . Praying for her , and all of this will ends well.  We are here for you princess and we love you so much ! ! 

@jadecloud...ANNNYOOONG...glad to see you again, chinggu... >:D<

Hope we can meet often here and other dramas/movies thread... :\">

Just knew about KBS casting news for drama early next year...i personally prefer YEH to joins one of them especially the ones that had Yoo yoen suk or Park hae jin there ( tentative )...the stories seem interesting and kinds new for YEH too and if i'm not mistaken, one of the drama will have Coffee Prince scripwriter... :-bd

What do you think ???